Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:49 pm
Shestval
Cree -anon-
quesion does "extra" challenge mean I have to do the challenge and one of the themes or is it a theme on it's own?
It's a theme on it's own. The "Extra" is just there to show that it has an extra reward. I know it's confusing, sorry. XP

It's all good! I just wanted to make sure I got it right!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:17 pm
Shestval
Cree -anon-
quesion does "extra" challenge mean I have to do the challenge and one of the themes or is it a theme on it's own?
It's a theme on it's own. The "Extra" is just there to show that it has an extra reward. I know it's confusing, sorry. XP

okay one more question... what should I do in the event that the website I use to upload images is under maintenance? It might be done before midnight but just in case what would you recommend?  

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:43 pm
Cree -anon-
Shestval
Cree -anon-

okay one more question... what should I do in the event that the website I use to upload images is under maintenance? It might be done before midnight but just in case what would you recommend?
Yeah, I noticed that a little bit ago, trying to look at people's character refs. :I Not much we can do, is there.

If you've got a different way of uploading (dA, Tumblr, etc) then you can use that, but I think I may extend the deadline for today. A lot of people use Photobucket and they've been down for over an hour already.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:45 pm
yeah i noticed photobucket was doing maintenance again rolleyes i've also recently been uploading all my art in my normal photobucket instead of my art photobucket because every time i log into my art photobucket it starts being really slow and takes 30 minutes to load a page (not even exaggerating). i'm really sick of photobucket recently.
i used tinypic today since pb is down

day 18 - freebie thread

freebies drawn:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pugnacious Banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

ZyriFrost

Perfect Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:11 pm
Day 18 Extra challenge

Here is my thread

And here is pics what I made
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:15 pm
Shestval
Cree -anon-
Shestval
Cree -anon-

Yeah, I noticed that a little bit ago, trying to look at people's character refs. :I Not much we can do, is there.

If you've got a different way of uploading (dA, Tumblr, etc) then you can use that, but I think I may extend the deadline for today. A lot of people use Photobucket and they've been down for over an hour already.

tinypic  

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:16 pm
18/100 extra/thread

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:47 pm
Pugnacious Banana
yeah i noticed photobucket was doing maintenance again rolleyes i've also recently been uploading all my art in my normal photobucket instead of my art photobucket because every time i log into my art photobucket it starts being really slow and takes 30 minutes to load a page (not even exaggerating). i'm really sick of photobucket recently.
i used tinypic today since pb is down

day 18 - freebie thread

freebies drawn:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I adore your freebie style! Simple and elegant.

I've also noticed that so far 3 of us have done A Perfect Memory as part of our freebie challenge! xd  

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:52 pm
Day 18 - Freebie Thread

I did notice photobucket acting up/maintenance this afternoon (my time) But its been grand the last few hours thankfully 3nodding

User Image <---3 of us have done her so far xd
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:06 pm
Day: eighteen
Theme: break away

She’d had the dreams many times before, but even still she wasn’t any closer to being able to understand it. All she knew was that it must be of some importance. But what it meant, why she was having it, she couldn’t even begin to fathom.

The feeling of floating away was always the beginning of the dream. At first, there was only darkness and the sensation being pulled backwards, weightless. After a moment, forms began to appear out of the shadows -- figures far below her. And then those forms became more recognizable -- her parents.

They were looking up at her where she floated in the air, her father’s arm stretched upwards, like he thought he might be able to snatch her back down. Her mother wore an expression of despair, shock, and fear.

She wanted to call out to them, to reach her own arm out and grab her father’s hand. But she didn’t. She only watched them become smaller and wondered whether she was being taken away from her family by some unseen force or if she were instead breaking away from them with her own free will.

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:32 pm
Day 18 extra freebies!
Freebie thread
the three freebie art!
User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:45 pm
Day 18 - Freebie Thread
You can see the art I did in the second post under the spoiler tags.  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:02 pm
From the art freebies thread..
#1:
tall dark handsome
Tiny cutie

#2:
Ninja!

#3:
fox girl

#4:
guy  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:58 pm
Day 18: extra challenge smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/freebie-headshots/t.90149825_1/#14

here's the headshots i gave away smile

User Image

User Image

User Image

pinkbuddy36

Tipsy Pyromaniac

14,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Firestarter 200

S0U

Tipsy Singing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 pm
day 18: break away

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games