Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 pm
What are the job titles and descriptions for the student council? What tasks will they need to do if elected?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 pm
Here's the thread for the last elections: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20270032

~ we don't have any major changes in mind, so this time around should be fairly similar as far as council positions and duties go  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:14 pm
Can I get year 2 art ahead of time, as in before I've completely finished earning enough growth points, if I keep it tucked away and don't use it till I do have the points?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 pm
You can through bribe and irl slots ~ but for any upgrade CC or raffle sign-up slots, you'll have to have all the needed points.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:39 pm
If I make a journal entry 800 words, can I count it as a solo for points?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm
ICly... what exactly are the ToT'ers and what do they do? XD  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 pm
Yeah, a journal entry 800+ would be considered a solo.

Trick or Treaters are members of the Trick or Treat Coalition. Which is an organization that specializes in forays into the Human World and causing general mayhem without getting caught out for what they truly are. ToTers are often extremely skilled in areas such as disguise, infiltration, ballistics, confiscation of confections, petty vengeance, information gathering, and traumatizing small children.

In some ways you might consider the ToTers to be the CIA to the Boogeymen's FBI, but the Coalition is actually a private organization rather than a government one. They tend to run great risks with no definite pay-offs and fewer protections than what a government agency could rely on. Trick or Treatersare known to risk their lives for thrills, for adventure, and for the lulz.

Even when their purpose runs tandem to your own, always remember the Coalition has its own agenda, and the Trick or Treaters have their own personal agendas beyond that.

It's not uncommon for them to send members to various schools in order to keep an eye out for fresh talent and get a jump on recruitment before the Boogeymen reps.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:30 am
so ... for the undead types

say they got cut across the arm

is there some sort of fear/magical desu way that it heals
or are they simply supposed to sew it up?

aka, does an undeads skin heal, because they're technically "dead"?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 am
for undeads as well as any other race: they can sew it up or take it to a FEAR healer  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:39 am
Question about character art/what is allowed - I would like to quest for a character that has a human torso but a snake tail. Would this be allowed or will she have to have legs? She will have in her 'natural' state snake tail/human torso without the skull pin on (aka so she wont grow, change etc) and other than say being 6 foot tall all she will have is that tail, like so many other students have wings etc etc

Just thought i would ask!!! <3

matisha

Business Vampire

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 am
She'll have legs in her official art ~ and in any area where natural forms are locked down ~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 am
Can we revise our bribes by quoting and sending again with additions?
Sorry! Pach pointed out the front page for me, thanks!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Hoshi Astarte Tenshino

Supreme Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:49 pm
Would a naga be considered a demon or monster?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:51 pm
Okay, I know Ghosts don't remember their past, but can Undead? I swear I read somewhere that Undead can't have memories of their past, but if they CAN, that will change parts of Herryk's day-to-day life. Right now he seems to be hovering between Undead/Ghost -- and now I am so confused. ):  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:01 pm
Nagas are monsters

Undead have the same situation as ghosts as far as memories go ~ only with more decomposition.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games