Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:05 pm
"Fair enough."Theo responded."Good luck."

He turned around and walked out with the young man in his arms. Rydia was already waiting with the rest of the kids.

"Okay, everyone hold hands and don't let go of each other okay?" He said to the children a lot nicer than he had previously been. After all...they were just kids.
After they did as he asked he lifted them all up with his power and flew off. He didn't use the same speed as before because of the children. But he would get enough distance between them both in height and length.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:08 pm
Another obscure reference. A blue mage? But she did provide some more information. Dusk was using her brother's body. Or at least his face.

"Yes, it is important. I care about information. Information is the basis of all decisions. And I....enjoy learning." Legio spoke to her.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:37 am
Nova Blancke
Another obscure reference. A blue mage? But she did provide some more information. Dusk was using her brother's body. Or at least his face.

"Yes, it is important. I care about information. Information is the basis of all decisions. And I....enjoy learning." Legio spoke to her.

She sighed and began to walk around the room as she spoke. She barely kept eye contact with Legio, so as not to make it seem like she was circling him and put him on guard. She was actually looking for a weak spot.

"A while ago, my brother and I fell into the shadow realm. There, I was possessed by a demon, who I now know is an Ancient called Silhouette. She took advantage of the darkness in me and twisted the curse that make me look like this."

She motion to her ears and tail, again doing what she could to draw attention from her actual plan.

"My sister bound the Ancient, and I was free. My brother, Teshoumaru, was also possessed, but by another Ancient who I know as Dusk. But my brother wouldn't be controlled as easily as I was. Instead, he became tainted with Dusk's evil. It took some doing, but my sister and I bound Dusk as Silhouette had been bound to me."

"I don't know what happened, or exactly when, but Dusk has broken free, and gotten a body of his own. That thing out there looks like my brother, but it doesn't smell like him. So I plan to find out what he has done to Teshoumaru, and then kill him."

"As for why he got mad about you losing your invincibility, you'd have to ask him. If I had to guess, it's because it's an ability that Teshoumaru didn't know our father had taught me. Dusk hates surprises, especially when it isn't in his favor."

There's the spot.

She turned to face Legio and asked, "There, satisfied? Can I get back to trying to kick your a** with as little effort as possible?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:02 am
Nova Blancke
"Fair enough."Theo responded."Good luck."

He turned around and walked out with the young man in his arms. Rydia was already waiting with the rest of the kids.

"Okay, everyone hold hands and don't let go of each other okay?" He said to the children a lot nicer than he had previously been. After all...they were just kids.
After they did as he asked he lifted them all up with his power and flew off. He didn't use the same speed as before because of the children. But he would get enough distance between them both in height and length.

Ravan sighed and turned back toward the three masses of flesh. She looked at the smallest one and whispered, "Sorry, kid. It'll be over soon."

Front outside there was a thunderous roar. The building they were just in began to break apart and distort inward, as though it were made of taffy and being stretched. It could be heard for tens of miles around, as Ravan was swallowing the whole building to keep it from collapsing on her when she was done.

After less than thirty seconds, there was a deafening bang. Reality stopped collapsing in on itself, and Ravan was floating just above an enormous bowl-esque crater that had been eaten out of the ground beneath her by the black hole.

She was weakened, but not so much that she couldn't manage to direct herself toward the ground outside of the crater. She hit the ground a little harder than she intended, and sat down to rest.

She looked out toward the city that had yet to see the terrors she had. Then she heard helicopters. Gidget had warned her about the organization known as Daedalus, and how they were to blame for the creation of Legion.

She spat and forced herself to stand. She wasn't sure how much she could muster after opening and closing a singularity, but she wasn't about to be taken by Daedalus without a fight.

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:36 am
Legio stood there, not moving, just listening. It certainly was interesting. And to him it gave more questions as well. But he would not press them. He did pose a question to her.

"Would you like to get rid of it? Your ears and tail? To go back to what you once were. I can do that if you'd like. A....thank you for the information."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:50 am
Theo looked at awe at what was happening. Nobody had ever actually seen what happened with anything that entered a black hole. They were all theories but this proves some of them. It was...amazing to say the least. That bang at the end did catch him off guard. Certainly did not expect that. The crater was something you'd see in a movie or anime with her in the middle of it. Quickly he took everyone towards her. But before he could say anything he also heard that sound. He knew exactly what that was.

"We're leaving...now." Theo expanded his bubble to include Ravan and flew away from the 'crime scene' at a much faster speed than before.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:26 am
Nova Blancke
Legio stood there, not moving, just listening. It certainly was interesting. And to him it gave more questions as well. But he would not press them. He did pose a question to her.

"Would you like to get rid of it? Your ears and tail? To go back to what you once were. I can do that if you'd like. A....thank you for the information."

"Tch. What I was?" she asked. "I was born like this."

She swept her arms around and explained, "Did you see what's outside this building? This is what happened the last time I tried to undo this. So you'll excuse me if I'm a bit salty about the concept and say Hell to the ******** no."

"You wanna know more about that? You wanna thank me? Then get the Hell outta my way so I can do what I came here to do. Otherwise, we'll have to move onto Step 2."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:55 am
Nova Blancke
"Ah, you mean Theresa. Well both of you are his sisters technically." Alexavier responded. Cassandra was already walking out of the apartment. She looked back once at the same time Alexavier looked at her.

"I know, go." He said to her before turning his attention back to Thea." She was going to get you something to eat. But our son just came back so she is also going to check up on him. She can be very protective."

Thea fiddled with her fingers a bit as she sat alone with Alexavier. She felt a need to correct what he said.

"There is another girl." she said solemnly. "She was there before me and the mean girl. She's very quiet mostly, but the bad man sometimes says some funny sounding words sometimes. Those words make her very loud, and very angry."

BeaMichelle

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:59 am
Nova Blancke
Theo looked at awe at what was happening. Nobody had ever actually seen what happened with anything that entered a black hole. They were all theories but this proves some of them. It was...amazing to say the least. That bang at the end did catch him off guard. Certainly did not expect that. The crater was something you'd see in a movie or anime with her in the middle of it. Quickly he took everyone towards her. But before he could say anything he also heard that sound. He knew exactly what that was.

"We're leaving...now." Theo expanded his bubble to include Ravan and flew away from the 'crime scene' at a much faster speed than before.

Ravan squirmed and glared daggers at Theonis.

"What are you doing?! Put me down! I didn't ask to be rescued!" she protested. Unless Theonis gave her a compelling reason not to, she was going to make it very difficult for him to hold onto her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:49 am
"And I didn't ask for any of this either but right now Daedelus is on the hunt for Meta humans like us. You'd either be killed or experimented on. Either way your life would be over. And I will not have you survive all of those monsters just to be killed here. You may not like it but you are all my responsibility now." Theo responded as they continued to speed away.

"And...do you want these kids to lose someone else today?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:50 am
"Ooohhhh, now that is interesting. She doesn't come out anymore like your or Theressa?" Alexavier asked as his interests piqued.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:07 am
"I have made a deal with Dusk and I intend to uphold it. So I can not let you do that."Legio responded.

"Step two."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:33 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Then Trinity popped in again with Ako. Gidget's eyes welled up with tears and she ran to her beloved. She leaped at him with arms outstretched.

Ako caught her without a second thought, and hugged her tight. There was a moment in that fight where he didn't know if he'd see her again. To have her back in his arms made all his hurts and worries disappear.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:46 pm
It was sort of funny to watch Ms. Gidget run to hug them as they returned, only to immediately forget them as soon as her boyfriend showed up, even ignoring Kerana's answer to her question. The guy looked familiar, like they'd run into each other before. It was during the last emergency, but she couldn't remember where. Not that it mattered. She looked from the happy couple to Damien and Kerana, who was looking back at her. Deora gave her a newly confident smile. "Don't worry about it, Kay. She'll still want that answer, and they can't stay like that forever... I hope."

She noticed Ms. Trinity still off to the side, rubbing her forehead. "Are you okay, Ms. Trinity? I didn't think that shadow jumping stuff took that much out of you."  

Deora_Alvarez

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:18 am
Deora_Alvarez

She noticed Ms. Trinity still off to the side, rubbing her forehead. "Are you okay, Ms. Trinity? I didn't think that shadow jumping stuff took that much out of you."

Trinity smiled gently at her concern. "No, it wasn't the last two jumps. This whole day feels like more than a week's worth of missions.

Last month has been weird, sleepless but peacful. I didn't have my powers. This morning I got them back. Then Heather was taken. She was going to be used to attack a floating island above the Bermuda Triangle. Despite being there to warn their queen it was not enough. The island was attacked, it fell. We gathered all we could on Heather and who ever was left I shadow jumped left and right to save. I called for back up then got everyone into the helicopters with Liv's and Freya's help.

We got Heather back safe, in time to meet her father. Her father was a meta who could you to see your greatest fear. When he died he released this gas and it spread all over Valhalla. We managed to put a stop to it.

Then another meta showed up and…" she slowed down as she remembered this part. "… beheaded a lot of people without much warning…" once more she couldn't help but blame herself " … then that situation got taken care of.

Then all of the islanders that Heather, Freya, Liv and I tried to save they were all killed by the very thing that kidnapped her earlier and in the process had Valhalla framed from that attack." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Then I brought you guys and Ako here… and here we are."

"Been trying to think to think ahead and figure out what the next course of action is. Strategy tends to be Theonis' strong suit." She purposefully left out any mention of ancients. The grander scale of things was on a need to know bases.

"How have you guys been?"  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games