Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:49 pm
Nova Blancke
Just like that Legio detached part of his blade to put her down. He couldn't fully retract it due to the silver aura so this would have to do.

"Very well. Proceed." It said in it's neutral voice.

Freya looked up at him and made a very audible, "Eh?"

She drew back the silver aura and removed her palms from the blade. Her hands went rigid for a moment as the wounds closed themselves. As they did, however, her hands became more bestial. A small layer of fur had grown over the backs of her hands, and her digits had swollen slightly.

She shook the pain out of them and asked in a genuinely quizzical manner,
"Why did you put me down? Are you dicking with me? Because there's no way you're that clueless."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:52 pm
Nova Blancke
"I'll keep that in mind." He responded to her comment about her eye. It certainly was a useful power but it seemed it came at a high price.

Theo kept an eye out on the remains of that monster. The only thing that took his eyes off of it was the fact that a young boy seemingly without reason jumped at Rydia wanting to...bite her? Luckily she knew how to fight him off but it confirmed something in his mind as well.

"s**t...I think he's infected. That's why she wanted us to check for wounds. Keep him there until she get's back."

"Like you need to tell me that!" Rydia shouted over her shoulder, all sense of royal decorum thrown to the wayside.

The kid in her grip was pulsating and growing, looking more and more like the thing that had come through the rift by the second.

"s**t!"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:27 pm
Gidget jumped in her seat when the kids were brought back. Thirteen years and Trinity still surprised her with that teleporting craziness.

"Oh my God! I'm so glad you three are safe!"

She ran to them and gave each of them a big hug.

"Are you all okay, are any of you hurt?"

The Trinity popped in again with Ako. Gidget's eyes welled up with tears and she ran to her beloved. She leaped at him with arms outstretched.

PixelMuse

Kerana

Deora_Alvarez

The Count of Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:56 pm
"I do not have one so I cannot be....dicking with you." Legion first responded before he understood what she meant.

"I do not have a clue what you are yet capable of. So I am in fact, clueless. Curiosity is what made me do this. What is your connection to Dusk. Why was he agitated when you cut off my connection to a part of my abilities?": Legio asked.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:04 pm
There was a dim flash right before the rift closed.

There were three major things going at the moment. The kid was transforming. Could he best stopped? Was there enough to time ask? Would he take that chance? Theo did not know a lot about these things. Nor was there a lot of time to study them. But he knew they consumed and kept on going. He would not let it.

Revan leaped through the rift with another person. It was hard to see due to the dust that the giant limb caused that seemed to have come after them before the rift closed.

His mind raced.

"I'm sorry. Rydia, look away." Theo said,steeled his mind for what he was about to do and gave her a few seconds to do so before utterly crushing what the boy was turning into. Using his power he kicked away the dust. The young head repeated the process on the severed limp. Crushing it seemed to be effective.

"You two alright?" Theo asked them sounded a bit colder than usual.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:09 pm
"Ah, you mean Theresa. Well both of you are his sisters technically." Alexavier responded. Cassandra was already walking out of the apartment. She looked back once at the same time Alexavier looked at her.

"I know, go." He said to her before turning his attention back to Thea." She was going to get you something to eat. But our son just came back so she is also going to check up on him. She can be very protective."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:27 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget jumped in her seat when the kids were brought back. Thirteen years and Trinity still surprised her with that teleporting craziness.

"Oh my God! I'm so glad you three are safe!"

She ran to them and gave each of them a big hug.

"Are you all okay, are any of you hurt?"

The hug was warm and definitely welcomed. "It was scary. I'm just glad to be back home. We found a lead, sort of, to where my parents were."
Rikki Tikki Travi

Then Trinity popped in again with Ako. Gidget's eyes welled up with tears and she ran to her beloved. She leaped at him with arms outstretched.

She knew the later part about her parents fell upon deaf ears when Ako appeared in the room and before she knew it Gidget rushed to him. This did not upset her at all, she smiled as they embraced. Then she looked to Deora and Damien

Deora_Alvarez

The Count of Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:30 pm
Trinity stood back and watched as the fruits of her labor unfolded. She liked this part of the job. Observing the joy for bringing loved ones back safe and sound, yet this time it had to remain brief.

Her mind was worried about all the things to come. She looked at her smart phone on the latest on the on the attack of the people she tried to rescue. She didn't want to do it but she couldn't help but blame herself for placing them in that position. To have reassured that they would be safe when brought here only to find that her words did not matter whether she had said them or not. She closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead a little. It seemed like just this morning she was able to lay eyes on a civilization that existed for over hundreds of years. A civilization where she felt she belonged to. She tried to protect it, warn them of an upcoming attack. In the end it crumbled and they died in a mass genocide. To have her efforts be thwarted by a being who wants to destroy the world.

Despite wanting to blame herself for placing them in this position to be attacked upon, the real one at fault is Eclipse. He had to go down. But how would she do it? Let alone how would she find him to do so? She wished Theonis was here, and did wonder where he was, not only because she missed him but he has a head for strategy and probably saw something that she may have missed. At times like these Trinity got anxious and would tend to feel better if she was working on some form of plan.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:14 am
Nova Blancke
"I do not have one so I cannot be....dicking with you." Legion first responded before he understood what she meant.

"I do not have a clue what you are yet capable of. So I am in fact, clueless. Curiosity is what made me do this. What is your connection to Dusk. Why was he agitated when you cut off my connection to a part of my abilities?": Legio asked.

Freya looked right out dumbfounded.

"You're serious! You're actually serious! We're fighting, and you want me to go into my backstory and motivations? You think this is mother ********' Bleach?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:38 am
Nova Blancke
There was a dim flash right before the rift closed.

There were three major things going at the moment. The kid was transforming. Could he best stopped? Was there enough to time ask? Would he take that chance? Theo did not know a lot about these things. Nor was there a lot of time to study them. But he knew they consumed and kept on going. He would not let it.

Revan leaped through the rift with another person. It was hard to see due to the dust that the giant limb caused that seemed to have come after them before the rift closed.

His mind raced.

"I'm sorry. Rydia, look away." Theo said,steeled his mind for what he was about to do and gave her a few seconds to do so before utterly crushing what the boy was turning into. Using his power he kicked away the dust. The young head repeated the process on the severed limp. Crushing it seemed to be effective.

"You two alright?" Theo asked them sounded a bit colder than usual.

Ravan gave the man in her arms one more hug before using her power to lift him from the ground as though he weighed nothing.

She turned back to Rydia and shouted, "Bring it here with the other two."

She then turned to Theonis and floated the man to him. "Get him and the kids out of here and as far away as you can. Once you're fifteen feet away from me, his gravity will return to normal, so be ready for that."

"These things can only be killed in two ways. One is fire, and the other is dragging them into a singularity."

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:42 pm
Good...they didn't mention anything about saving that kid. He could rest easy on that part. Despite of what happened he was taking in all of the information that he could. Piecing things together as he always had. The way she used her power. The way the young man floated towards him, gravity...singularity. He caught the man gently but didn't look closely at him yet. His mind was focused on other matters.

"A black hole......" Theo said, mostly to himself but it was clearly audible. He always wondered if he too could do something similar to that. Focusing everything on a single point." Will you be alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:46 pm
Bleach....the way she said it must have meant something to her. A different meaning. But he did not know what that was.

"Bleach? I don't see how...." But he stopped himself." This is not a fight. Fights are not this one-sided."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:05 pm
Nova Blancke
Bleach....the way she said it must have meant something to her. A different meaning. But he did not know what that was.

"Bleach? I don't see how...." But he stopped himself." This is not a fight. Fights are not this one-sided."

That last comment got Freya good and steamed. She clenched her fists and growled in a very lupine way.

"It's not my fault you're one of those power sponges! You're the worst kind ta boot. All you hafta do is be all blue mage and survive an encounter with a power. I've re-lived the worst and most difficult moments of my life 200 times over to reach the level I have."

"Besides, like I said, I have bigger fish to fry. I can't throw everything I have at you because that thing with my brother's face has to die."

All the while she was ranting, there were gears turning in her head. She had noticed that Legio's weight was causing the weakened floor beneath him to give slightly. She had to buy some time to make it work to her advantage. She steeled her mind and exerted her will to try and keep him out of her head.

She took a deep breath and calmed herself."Do you really want to know? Is it really that important to you? Because I can guarantee he wont give you the whole truth."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:19 pm
BeaMichelle

Ravan gave the man in her arms one more hug before using her power to lift him from the ground as though he weighed nothing.

She turned back to Rydia and shouted, "Bring it here with the other two."

She then turned to Theonis and floated the man to him. "Get him and the kids out of here and as far away as you can. Once you're fifteen feet away from me, his gravity will return to normal, so be ready for that."

"These things can only be killed in two ways. One is fire, and the other is dragging them into a singularity."

Rydia gave the mangled thing that used to be a child one more squeeze for good measure and swung it into the ground by the smashed arm and the puddled creature.

She grabbed a hold of the smallest children and huddled the rest out as Theonis and Ravan hashed out the plan.

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:36 pm
Nova Blancke
Good...they didn't mention anything about saving that kid. He could rest easy on that part. Despite of what happened he was taking in all of the information that he could. Piecing things together as he always had. The way she used her power. The way the young man floated towards him, gravity...singularity. He caught the man gently but didn't look closely at him yet. His mind was focused on other matters.

"A black hole......" Theo said, mostly to himself but it was clearly audible. He always wondered if he too could do something similar to that. Focusing everything on a single point." Will you be alright?"

Ravan snapped, "So long as you don't let any of them get caught in the gravity well, I'll be fine. This isn't my first time doing this. I just need to concentrate so I can keep a cosmic phenomenon under control. Now Go!"  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games