Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mairi exhaled softly as she turned, darting back down the tree before she focused, pushing off the tree before swinging around one of the thicker branches quickly and shooting towards the ground at high speed. She pressed her palm to the rough wood, wincing slightly as she slid to a stop just a few yards from the ground. She pulled her hand away and grimaced, seeing several cuts on her palm and fingers, a couple of them deep, but not deep enough to need stitches. This is going to sting later, ugh... least I remembered to grab that medkit from the boat, she said with a grimace, noticing one long cut that ran from the first knuckle of her index finger almost to the base of her thumb that bled freely. ',' Clean up? How so? Kairi said curiously.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here. Gone Viral in Four Hours)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 am

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Kairi & then smiled toward her. Kairi, by giving you a bath. Pyhrra said then then lead Kairi to the bathroom and got the things ready for Kairi's bath.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:09 am
Mairi took a slow breath as she clenched and unclenched her hand, which was starting to ache. Could be worse, I suppose, she said with a grimace. ',' What's a bath? Will it get this itchy sand off? Kairi said curiously, seeing Miss Pyrrha getting out several bottles and cloths that looked thicker than she was familiar with. She shed the towel and windbreaker, thoughtful. It's too bad the braided kelp straps broke on my opliza, she sighed, shrugging, unashamed of her nudity.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here. Gone Viral in Four Hours)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:30 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi & then smiled toward her. Kairi, you'll see. And yes, the bath will help get the sand off. Also I have a few questions, why were you laying on the beach naked & how are you adapting to your legs and feet? Pyhrra said this as she added the bubble mix to the bath.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:53 am
Mairi sighed softly as she turned away, scooping up her jacket before a clap of thunder overhead made her wince slightly. I hate storms... but at least I don't have to worry about seasickness this way, she said with a grimace. ',' I don't know the first... and the second... they're sore and stiff... though I don't know why, Kairi said shyly. It may be because I've never had legs before... though... how did I get them? she sighed, shrugging as she spoke, crossing her arms under her chest, which unintentionally emphasized their almost D cup size. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi & then smiled toward her. Kairi, I'm not really sure how you got legs but you'll get used to them. Why not just get in the bath and I'll clean you up nicely. After your bath and you're dried off, you'll need some clothes to wear. Pyhrra said this as she gets soaps up the soap brush and waited for Kairi to get in the bath.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:39 pm
Mairi grimaced as rain began to pelt down before she sighed softly, her eyes drifting almost closed as she simply stood in the rain, letting it deepen the aquamarine-teal to a deeper shade of teal. At least it's a warm rain and not cold, she sighed. ',' Okay... I guess, Kairi said shyly as she slid into the bath, inhaling sharply in surprise at the warmth of the water, though she could feel her muscles relaxing almost immediately as she shivered in pleasure. Ooooh.... this feels nice. It's a lot warmer than home... which... lately has been colder, though that may be because it's a little over a mile and a half down from the surface, she sighed, hugging herself. She saw Pyrrha coming closer before she stiffened slightly, a bit nervous, though she did notice the funny foam on the stick. Am I right in guessing that foam isn't edible? she quipped with a giggle.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi, smiled toward her then began to wash her body up with the soap brush after applying some body wash to it. Kairi, soap bubbles aren't edible. By the way, do you have any family? Pyhrra said this as she scrubs Kairi's body until it was cleaned up nicely.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 pm
Mairi let her eyes drift open, a clear cerulean with the thinnest lavender ring possible around the edges. ',' Um... just my aunt... and a cousin, Kairi said shyly as she sighed softly, leaning forward slightly as she felt the gentle itchiness of the soap brush before she yelped slightly in surprise at feeling something softer glide over her skin unexpectedly.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi as she began to shampoo & wash Kairi's hair then rinse the shampoo from Kairi's hair until it was nice and fresh.Kairi, so you don't have a mom and dad? That sounds kind of sad to hear. But you know, your name kind of sounds like Mairi except with a K as first letter. Kind of like a double of Mairi. Pyhrra said this as she rinses off Kairi off using the shower head to wash off the soap from her body then giggled at the thought of Kairi being Mairi's double.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:46 pm
Mairi focused chakra to her eyes, feeling the color seep from her sight as it was replaced by 'wire-frame' outlines of everything, shadows of what was. What caught her attention was two things: two forms not far away, close to one another. One was Kairi, the other her mother, Pyrrha; what she did notice that both of them, Kairi more than her mother, had distinct bluish auras as she let her own, pupiless silvery white eyes drop to her own body, which fairly blazed with the blue aura. Faint tendrils of emerald-teal energy flickered through the ground, she noted, the energy of nature itself. ',' Kairi sighed softly, her eyes drifting almost closed as she felt Miss Pyrrha's fingers running through her silky hair, the sensation strange and foreign to her, yet extremely relaxing. I don't remember them, Kairi said shyly as she followed Miss Pyrrha's gentle guidance to stand as a disc spat water onto her. She opened her mouth impulsively, drinking a bit of the water, though to her surprise, despite it being warm, it was not salty. It's not salty water?!? she said with surprise, looking down as she saw the white soap suds running down the drain along with most of the water.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi as she smiled toward her. Kairi, bathroom water isn't salty. Pyhrra said this as she gives Kairi a towel to dry off.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:02 pm
Mairi exhaled as she let the chakra recede, her vision returning to normal colors. s**t, she cursed under her breath, her hand and forearm aching intensely. ',' Kairi tilted her head. Hello, girl who's lived her whole life under the ocean? You know, salt water? Kairi quipped, half joking. I've never tried any kind of water that wasn't salty... it was usually varying degrees of salty, but this... was refreshing in more ways than just physically, she said with amusement as she cocked her head, unsure what to do with the towel. I know I probably look stupid not knowing how to use this, she said with a small grimace before she jumped at the clap of thunder, as she'd been so relaxed before she hadn't noted the first one.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi as she smiled toward her. Kairi, let me help you with the towel. Pyhrra said this as she gives Kairi as she dries her off with the towel.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:35 pm
Mairi tugged at her sleeve, noticing the shallow scrapes on the outside of her left forearm that the hasty bandages didn't quite cover. Just my luck, she grumbled as she walked into the house and looked for a towel so she could dry off. ',' Kairi blushed deeply before she glanced out the window. Is it supposed to spill water? Where's the bucket? Kairi quipped, her joking tone holding notes of curiosity and embarrassment.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games