Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Unitas Persona
Right quick question If I De-Digivolve Etemon will I get PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon? I'm pretty sure It'll be Sukamon but just need conformation

Which ever is first on the list of possible de-digivolutions for Etemon. I think it's Sukamon as well, but I shall check for you...

.....*checking*...

Actually, you'd get PlatinumSukamon. Interesting...

thats what i was hoping for  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:51 pm
Quest-ion!!! if u use a ray gun on a mega level digimon, would i get the digimon from the item, or would it be unseccesful  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

mortalkombat95

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 pm
ichigo ivan ow
Quest-ion!!! if u use a ray gun on a mega level digimon, would i get the digimon from the item, or would it be unseccesful

It wouldn't be unsuccesful. It only works on Champion Level Digimon hence the C in the item  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 pm
mortalkombat95
ichigo ivan ow

It wouldn't be unsuccesful. It only works on Champion Level Digimon hence the C in the item

aww that sucks. sad  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 am
yo, i got a question here
what would happen if i can't find the link to a competition and the item that gran gave me was a gif rather than the item(referring to my X antibody which is just a pic, not the official item) (and i can't find the link to where i found my ray gun either)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:44 am
ichigo ivan ow
what would happen if i can't find the link to a competition and the item that gran gave me was a gif rather than the item(referring to my X antibody which is just a pic, not the official item) (and i can't find the link to where i found my ray gun either)

Basically nothing at all. You'd have to find the link to where yo got it or else you won't be able to use it  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:50 am
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

Basically nothing at all. You'd have to find the link to where yo got it or else you won't be able to use it

aww, i dun remember the contest... the x antibody could be from a battle 1st or 2nd battle i think, but i forgot totally about the ray gun XP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:09 am
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

aww, i dun remember the contest... the x antibody could be from a battle 1st or 2nd batt
le i think, but i forgot totally about the ray gun XP

Best thing to do is look over the graveyard section and hope for the best  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:01 am
Okay so I've won Datamon in the MIB contest yay! but has no direct line going either way I.E digivolving and de- digivolving my question If I wanted to de-digivolve him what would have to do random number or something?

DMA- Datamon  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:23 am
Unitas Persona
Okay so I've won Datamon in the MIB contest yay! but has no direct line going either way I.E digivolving and de- digivolving my question If I wanted to de-digivolve him what would have to do random number or something?

DMA- Datamon

Had the same question as before but basically it becomes a mutation to a lower stage utilizing the digimon that could unexpected digivolve into him. In other words you de digivolve into a 'Virus, Champion' from the encircled bit
User Image
That is the Datamon one so those are digimon that can unexpected to Datamon but when de digivolving with a digi with no previous level direct line then you use the unexpected lower level. So for Datamon's case you could choose
Cyclonemon
Deltamon
Guardromon
Mekanorimon

Note that if the previous forms don't have a normal then it goes up to limited and then restricted if there are no limited or normal. Also if there is none of the same type then it becomes any type though if its a Virus and there is a 'Normal, Data' and 'Limited, Virus' you would have to pick the Normal one since its the rules of mutation.

If something is wrong here please tell me Liger cause i'm not an expert in this category

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 am
ultimatemk

WOAH!!! Good job, ultimate! I don't think I could have given a better explanation. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:18 am
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona

DMA- Datamon

Had the same question as before but basically it becomes a mutation to a lower stage utilizing the digimon that could unexpected digivolve into him. In other words you de digivolve into a 'Virus, Champion' from the encircled bit
User Image
That is the Datamon one so those are digimon that can unexpected to Datamon but when de digivolving with a digi with no previous level direct line then you use the unexpected lower level. So for Datamon's case you could choose
Cyclonemon
Deltamon
Guardromon
Mekanorimon

Note that if the previous forms don't have a normal then it goes up to limited and then restricted if there are no limited or normal. Also if there is none of the same type then it becomes any type though if its a Virus and there is a 'Normal, Data' and 'Limited, Virus' you would have to pick the Normal one since its the rules of mutation.

If something is wrong here please tell me Liger cause i'm not an expert in this category

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Thank you Ulti  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:53 am
If you are trying to de-digivolve, and the primary option is a hybrid, or an armor. do you get those options, or would you follow the de-digivolution mutation method?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 am
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona

DMA- Datamon

User Image
Cyclonemon
Deltamon
Guardromon
Mekanorimon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Isn't Tuskmon also in that batch? He's not limited or restricted, is he? (if he is nvm)  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm
Okay, so I have a little problem...some of my digimon have disappeared because I didn't copy them into my own photobucket account, and they can just not be found now... sad . So I wanted to ask if an artist will do me the honour of remaking my digimon arts so that my profile will be all better? I will pay you whatever an artist makes for however many digimon have to be remade! XD If the artist needs proof that I had that digimon I'll go look for it...it might take a while, but I'll try. smile

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to answer my question/take this job! smile

I hope this it's okay if I post something like this here smile

Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games