Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Availability Change? Username Change? Leaving the Guild? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:22 pm
none of you probably remember me, but i am back from over a year long abscence(403 days according to gaia).

had some issues when my mom accidentally came out to my family for me(aka: she told them i like girls). dealing with the fact that her entire family is now ashamed to be associated with me. they've dealt with it by either avoiding the subject or criticizing me whenever we brushed close enough to it.

dealing with depression that i've had since sixth grade(5 years) that suddenly got worse(no doubt from family stress). only my friends know, and they've been my only supporters throughout this whole ordeal.

i have a case of unrequited love with a close friend who would never be intersted in me(although for all i know it could just be a crush) as well as having several people that i only see as friends "fall in love" with me(what luck)

i fell down a flight of stairs about two months ago, got a cuncussion(with an attractive scar above my eye to go with it), and my leg still isn't fully healed.

in short, life has been hectic. i probably seem like i'm complaining, but i just wanted people to understand my absence.

on the plus side, i have finally begun to allow myself to stand on my own. i look at lifea little differently now, and feel like i've grown up some.

i suppose that good must come from even the bleakest- looking hardships .

=P  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:39 pm
KaitouKunoichi
Back...? :O

YAY! biggrin

BlackBleedingRoses: I'm sorry you are going through such a tough time, but you are right, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :]  

avenged_king

etluhcs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 pm
internet's down at home, which is why i haven't been on lately. idk when it'll be fixed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm
Hello~
I wasn't sure where else to put this ... but I've been MIA for .... god knows how long. I've randomly returned, and remembered this guild was the place to be. It's as lively and colorful as ever. I see some familiar names and definitely a lot of new ones.

I just hope I'm welcome here again. ^^; Of course, the doubt that there are people here who remember me is always there.

BTW, I used to be known as Aedina Rayner. ♥

o0SnowWolf0o

reddelsaber

Sexy Vampire

18,025 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm
o0SnowWolf0o
Hello~
I wasn't sure where else to put this ... but I've been MIA for .... god knows how long. I've randomly returned, and remembered this guild was the place to be. It's as lively and colorful as ever. I see some familiar names and definitely a lot of new ones.

I just hope I'm welcome here again. ^^; Of course, the doubt that there are people here who remember me is always there.
welcome back,^^ cute pic in ur sig btw  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:51 pm
shea the anti-venom
o0SnowWolf0o
Hello~

Thank you! ♥ I don't know if you caught my edit, but I used to be Aedina Rayner. The name might not ring a bell though ... ^^;

o0SnowWolf0o

reddelsaber

Sexy Vampire

18,025 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:05 pm
o0SnowWolf0o
shea the anti-venom
o0SnowWolf0o
Hello~

Thank you! ♥ I don't know if you caught my edit, but I used to be Aedina Rayner. The name might not ring a bell though ... ^^;
not entirely sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:23 pm
I'm going to Minnesota, I'll be back on Sunday. Toodles for now~  

Mazzie Bell

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:42 pm
I'm moving in the next week or so (into my own place with roommates yay!) and I'm not sure when we're getting internet (boo).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 pm
i know i haven't really posted all that much lately anyways, but i figured i should account for my absence. i started college this semester & i've been really busy. :[  

etluhcs

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 pm
back for my show up out of nowhere time...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:16 pm
I tried to be an active member again back in January, but failed miserably.

I have a lot of time to just chill on the internet while I'm at school (community college) so hopefully I can pop on a few times a week.

I hope at least some people remember me? The guild did a lot for me when I was just starting to come out and be myself, and I still think about you guys. I want to try to get involved again. Let's hope life doesn't get in the way. smile

-Maggie  

Epic Paradox

Sininen_Ruusu

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm
Oh, I guess I should post here. I used to be Kyomylove, but am now Sininen_Ruusu! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 am
Sorry I've been away, I keep trying to get back but life's been crazy.

Good, bad, indifferent and otherwise!

Mostly love life stuff but other important things as well.

Anyways, this is also a new username comment.

Previously xSecret Valentinex now Kimasaurus Rex

MonsterousBear

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers