Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:59 am
Saga smiled kissing his little Michiko on her forehead seeing her yawn."Ok little Michiko its nap time,lets get mr.polar teddy bear,i know its tough for you to sleep without your most favorite teddy."said Saga going over to her playpen,picking her teddy bear up taking her up to her room,putting her in to her crib putting her blanket over her seeing her holding her teddy polar bear."Sleep time my little angel."said Saga going down to the living room once more."She need her nap,if everyone could come into the Library so we don't disturb her."said Saga

"Well lets just hope she doesn't get pregnant this early in the marrige,i mean you & i knew we were having the twins on their way but its not like they were not planned."said Mercutio looking over to Yuki.He then looked over."I just hope she doesn't jump into the creating their heir too soon,i mean she is still in school."said Mercutio worried of her.

Nago kept drawing on his sheets of paper hoping amaya would listen to his words of wisdom,even if she didn't wish to follow her mother's words."Well she might just go in too deep before she knows it she might be with four or five children by her return,since she didn't get the words me & Natsumi got some time ago,she doesn't know truely what she is don't but oh well its her life."whispered Nago.

Daritsu then went over seeing his daughter & Selene sleeping on the couch."Well let the rest,while i finish her room for her."said Daritsu returning to his work.

Wataru & Serenity went into the Libraray seeing the books everywhere but then he noticed Saga's Piano."So my son,you keep using your skill of the music?Well how bout this one song.Serenity i know you still have the bloody rose,please might i used it right now."Said Wataru.Serenity went over getting the Bloody Rose giving it to him."I kept it in the best shape since your forged the Violen.The Bloody Rose is still one perfect piece."said Serenity looking over to her son going to the piano.Both Wataru & Saga then preformed the only song they would ever preform together.

Ixa looked over to the waitress asking for the to go box."Well when you're finished i will pay the check then we will go home to rest off this big breakfest."said Ixa smiling into Celeste's eyes.

"Well i just would like to know if you're feeling better,i know you don't wish for me to help you but its my fault it got broken for i didn't get there in time."said Soyokaze.

"Well Chimera,you're going to live in this town with us,well you could help out with the orphange here.The children could truely use us in their time of need.You would be helping them out very well."said Haruto looking over still blind.He then felt Naomi's hand leaving his own."Becarful Naomi,don't run off too far.be in sight of us ok?"asked Haruto looking over to where he knew where she went off to in the town.

"You must be really must be loving of the little girl,even thought she is not your own child,you must love her like if she is your own don't you Haruto.Its very good you've changed the life of the children,even if its just one child which you let into your life.Naomi is going to be one very speical girl,you two must be very proud of her."said Chimera looking over to the child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn9IunNIaqI <<<< Wataru's & Saga's song  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:21 am
The head approached Ariella, "Ariella, I was wondering if you would do one more thing for the Traditional fan dance..." Said the head of the village. "Oh?" Said Ariella. "Would you go in your angel form?" Asked the head. Ariella looked surprised, "Sure...why not..." Said Ariella. "Excellent. Once your Haruto gains his sight back, then I want you to preform It is today, after all." Said the head "O-Oh of course." Said Ariella. "Wouldn't want him to miss your beautiful fan dance." Smiled the head, and Ariella nodded, "Mm okay." Said Ariella as the head left.

The children of the village approached Ariella and looked up to her. "U-Uhm Ariella...today is my birthday.." Said one of the kids, "Would you sing a song for me?" Asked the child. "Of course" said Ariella, smiling.

"I'll sing you Hime Murasaki for you." smiled Ariella, closing her eyes, then she sang, with her soul and it sounded amazing.

Yuki nodded, "But its probably going to be planned..." Said Yuki quietly.

Miyazu closed her eyes and listened, "That's beautiful..." said Miyazu quietly.

"No," said Sakiko pulling Soyokaze towards her, "It isn't your fault, the only one at fault is Koji." Said Sakiko shakily sitting up to meet Soyokaze at eye level. "Do not ever blame yourself." Said Sakiko.

Celeste smiled and nodded happily.

Hime Murasaki<-- The song and her other voice

http://www.lyricsmania.com/hime_murasaki[english]_lyrics_nana_mizuki.html <-- the English lyrics to the song she sang  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:46 am
Saga finished his piece of the song.He then got up going over to Miyazu.He kissed her on the cheek."well it seems i now know where my music talent,i got it from both of you,Mother & Father."said Saga,who looked over to his family.He smiled but he let out one big Yawn for some reason."Ok don't know where that came from."said Saga looking over to the rest of them.He then got up going into the kitchen getting himself something to drink.He then pured himself some juice then returning into the Libaray."well lets see if this drink will get me to wake up fully."said Saga looking over to the rest of them.

"I wonder why did this trip begin & end with such horrible things,first our trip started with you getting kidnapped by those ruthless thungs who tried to force upon you his own heir,Then it ends horrible with the first child i could call me own makes a big life choice.,lets just hope she doesn't ruin her life cus of this."said Mercutio.

Nago finished his drawing then he went out into the forest just going into it before running in the forest in his Yokai/Fangire form.He let the wind flow through his hair while running in the woods.

Daritsu worked very hard to finish the room.

Serenity smiled listening to her lover use the Bloody Rose like he used to do when he first crafted it."Very lovely my boy,you know how to use the skill of music to your own,i'm proud i taught you music,both you & your mother."said Wataru."Well i taught him to Wataru its just not you.Don't take the full credit my love."said Serenity going over to him to trying to tell him he is wrong on this fact.

Ixa got up going over to the counter,paying for the check then returned over to the booth with Celeste.He smiled over to her knowing when she is ready to go they could just go.

"Well if i didn't get there in time i didn't prevent him from breaking your leg.I feel like its my fault Sakiko."said Soyokaze.

"Well then i guess tonight i will see ariella dance in her finest,but what of Naomi,she would loss her sight so she could see the dance,i don't wish to denie her seeing her mother dancing tonight."said Haruto looking over to the head of the town."I would like to have our Daughter to see ariella dancing tonight."said Haruto.

"Oh Haruto still thinking of the children over you own life.You need to accept sometimes you can't give everyone everything they want sometimes its just how things go my friend,now lets just hope you don't try to use the spell once more so she could see the dance while you don't,ariella doesn't wish to use the spell once more so she knows you didn't see her the night."said Chimera.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 am
*luna woke up with the sun coming in and she saw Raphael still asleep and she smiled getting out of bed trying on the array of swimming suits she had, she picked out a bakini and a wrap to wrap around her waist and she went back to the bed and she kissed his cheek and lips softly* Raphael *she turned him over sitting ontop of him and she kept giving him little soft kisses on his torso and neck back to his lips and she layed next to him cuddling close to him with her skin touching his she was happy* Raphael wake up.. It's time to get up and start our honeymoon... *she yawned and she layed with him with her arms around him holding herself close to him*

*raven woke up and she sat up in her bed stretching and she went to the bathroom doing her usual morning thing, shower brushing her teeth then putting on her makeup*

*selene woke up seeing daritsu asleep in a chair and she put annabel in her crib next to their bed and she picked up and carried daritsu to the bedroom and layed with him falling back sleep cuddling him*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 pm
Saga smiled seeing that his family even for one day got along peacefully."Well it seems soon enough,we will need to let father to return to his Paradise,so mother,why not show him in the new world,take him out into the city to look over the stuff he missed."said Saga looking over to them,then looking over to Miyazu.He worried for her cus he thought with their "fun" the enjoyed before coming home could of brought one more member into the family.He then went over kissing Miyazu on the cheek.

Mercutio let out one little sigh then just curled up in the chair.He didn't wish to let this life-changing event.Mercutio just sat in the chair thinking of how to get over this.He then just flipped on the news not even knowing what would be on but he turned it on no matter.Mercutio just sat there."I don't know why this needed to happen,this is just the most awful thing to happen to us recently."said Mercutio getting up from the chair going up to their room,sitting on the bed curling up.

Nago looked over while running in the woods seeing few deer & some birds."Ok Boring i guess its time to turn & go home." thought Nago returning to the house.He then didn't noticed the birds stalking him.

Daritsu was sleeping in the bed,tired from working extremly hard in the bedroom for annabel since the morning when they got home.He worked for 4 hours straight which is the cause of his sleeping.

Serenity smiled thn took Wataru by the hand."Sure,Wataru only got the few hours left in this world so what better to do then show him this new world."said Serenity going out of the room running through the house pulling Wataru out of the house with her."Serenity slow down,yes i might have just a few hours left in this world but don't rip my arm off in the process."said Wataru."Oh sorry Wataru.I'm just soo excitied right now."said Serenity going with Wataru into the town.

Once tey got their leftovers & payed the Check,Ixa Escourted Celeste home from their breakfest."Well surely on delicious breakfest now lets just go home & rest off our yummy breakfest."said Ixa looking over to the love of his life Celeste.

Soyokaze then returned to his work for Sakiko.

Haruto then looked down.he then returned the pourch thinking of his problem."Why must i not know the spell to help Naomi's eyes.She should be able to see her mother's dance too.She deserves this before her eyes go off once more." thought Haruto looking over into the general direction of his little girl,hoping she is playing well.

Chimera smiled."Well i'm going to move into the house,i'm going to get my surrounding of the house."said Chimera going into his house so he could check out the house With the furnature he put into the house."Wow i'm on good dresigner in this house,i should charge people to have me fix up their home for them."said Chimera to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:44 pm
"Dad," Said Naomi, "I can see Aura. And If I focus on the Aura closely enough I can see her. Ariella taught me how. I can't see anything without Aura though...But I can see her." Said Naomi, "You shouldn't worry yourself too much." Said Naomi. "I'm happy without my eye sight as much as I am happy with it." Said Naomi. "There's a lot of spectacular things I can do while blind. Since one sense is out of use, my others are enhanced. My sense of hearing, my sense of taste, my sense of smell.." Said Naomi, and she smiled over to Haruto, "It doesn't matter if I see or not, sure, some people may see that as a disability... I used to myself, I felt useless...but then Ariella taught me things, and made me love my blindness. Sure, being able to see may be a blessing...But blindness is also one too. Being blind makes you desire to use your other senses to your advantage. Our senses we have...Make us who we are. Not everyone has pristine senses. And Frankly I don't want them. I love being blind. It makes me special. Makes me unique. I can feel the vibrations with my feet, I can hear the forest sing...beautiful melodies that people don't take the time to listen to. I can hear a tiny beetle walking across a leaf, a pin drop...a butterfly's wings flapping against the wind, the singing of bees... Sure, being able to see is nice...But...I like being blind too. I have gifts that no one else has, Just like Ariella has gifts I don't have. There are pros and cons to being blind and being able to see....Seeing has its disadvantages ...because usually..seeing...ha...and because I am blind, I can't see someone with my eyes, just with my heart. And that, makes me special." Said Naomi, her eyes serious. "I like being blind, and I don't want to change that fact." Said Naomi, and with that, she felt something stir within her, closing her eyes...she transformed into an angel.

Ariella's eyes widened at Naomi's transformation, "No way...that can only happen if she's a..." Said Ariella, her eyes softened, "You're a Ashaenathian...like me. Naomi." Said Ariella. Naomi's eyes widened at herself, "Whoa..." She said, and she smiled. "I'm...a Ashaenathian...like mom..."

Yuki went to Mercutio and Sat by him, rubbing his back, "I know..." Said Yuki. "I know....But she made her decision..." Said Yuki. "Please...Please be happy Mercutio." Yuki said, kissing him.

Celeste smiled and nodded, "Sure." Said Celeste, smiling.

Miyazu looked to Saga, and closed her eyes, and smiled.

"But it isn't your fault, Soyokaze. It'll never be your fault." Said Sakiko.

User Image<-- Naomi's angelic form  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 pm
Saga smiled holding Miyazu close to his body.He then went over to the couch with Miyazu in his arms holding her close to him."Well lets see what is on the tv,something we both could enjoy."said Saga flipping through the channel trying to find something both of them could agree on."Lets see this,its a documentry of fruit bats.....................don't you got relitives who are fruit bats?"asked Saga looking curiously over to Miyazu.

"I will try Yuki i will surely try to cheer up.These times are rough right now."said Mercutio curling up still.He then looked over to the Ruby Falcon ring in her hand,thinking of the time she freaked out for not knowing Yu.Mercutio got up getting the ring from Yuki then went into amaya's old room,setting down the ring on her old pillow then he left the room closing it which seems like for the very last time.

Nago then he looked over seeing the birds stalking him"Why are you birds following me?They're just following me???" thought Nago looking over to the birds but yet nothing from them,so he just turned into his human form then going into the house to shelter him from the birds.

Daritsu kept sleeping from the tough work all the morning.He then just slept for most of the afternoon.His wings unfolded covering himself & selene.

Serenity smiled with Wataru while they went into the town.She just held onto his arm."Well first lets go to the part its just prefect for this day,the sun is nice & sunny while the breeze is over so relaxing."said Serenity smiling while looking up into Wataru's eyes."Well you know this town better then i do so sure lets go there Serenity."said Wataru kissing Serenity on her lips then escourted her into the park where the just went over to the bench sitting down looking over to the children.

Ixa escourted Celeste home where he opened the door letting them in where he plopped down into the chair."Ugh the burger was good now lets just relax letting the food settle in our bellys."said Ixa turning on the news.

Soyokaze finished the jobs of Sakiko."Well your house is clean,i will ummm"said Soyokaze blushing a bit."Well i will do you guys laundry."finished Soyokaze getting the laundry from the hampers going to the Laundry room to do their clothes.

Haruto then out of the sudden flash his sight returned to him.He then looked over seeing Naomi."Oh my Naomi,my beautiful little girl,you're just as beautiful as your loving mother."said Haruto looking over to them.He then looked over,going to ariella,smiling seeing that their little girl is now in her newest form with being just like her mother."We're the proudest parents in this town right now,seeing ouy little girl turn into such beauty."said Haruto kissing her on the lips.He then looked over seeing Chimera in his human form."So you're human form looks like that,well looks like it will be no time before you find yourself a nice girl in this town my friend."said Haruto looking over to him.

Out of the sheer beauty of the transformation of Naomi,that he fainted got up then fainted once more 6 times.on the 7th time getting up,he looked over to her."Haruto,ariella you two must be very proud of your daughter but it seems her transformation burned through the spell quickly now she is blind once more."said Chimera looking over to the couple.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:00 pm
Naomi smiled, "And I am happy being as such." Said Naomi turning back, her eyes their same cloudy yet beautiful color.

The head approached Ariella, "Ariella, it is time to prepare for your dance, go now to the hand maidens, and make sure you go in angel form. After all, you are preforming in your angel form." Said the Head. "Yes sir." Said Ariella bowing as she headed for the shrine to prepare.

Ariella ran into the shrine and the handmaidens greeted her, holding a beautiful red kimono and everything, "Come on Ariella, go into your angel form." Encouraged the handmaidens. Ariella smiled and turned into her angel form and her maidens's eyes widened. "Ariella..your so beautiful." smiled the handmaidens. Ariella smiled and they did their work to make her even more beautiful for the dance, they also got the kimono for her out it was a bright beautiful red.

Naomi grabbed Haruto's and Chimera's hands, "Come on or we'll be late." Snapped Naomi dragging them to the Dojo where Ariella will be preforming.

Yuki Let out a sigh, "He seems more upset then I am..." Yuki thought, worried for her mate.

Celeste chuckled and sat on a chair as well, "Well alright." Smiled Celeste.

Miyazu quirked her eyebrow, "I have some Fruit bat Relatives but mostly we are Vampire Bats." Said Miyazu, Teasingly.

Sakiko nodded and just rested against the bed, closing her eyes, she was too tired to react too much.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<-- Her Kimono  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm
"Well just asking Miyazu,but your the best bat of them all from your tender personality & you do know how to use your body to your advantage."said Saga kissing Miyazu on her cheek."I know you're teasing me you little teaser."said Saga holding Miyazu close to his chest,petting her hair gently.Saga with his hearing heard one little miss fussy pants."I'll get her."said Saga going up to Michiko's room seeing her fuss."Oh someone ggot herself a stinky.Well lets get you changed."said Saga changing her diaper then going to the living room once more holding the little bundle of joy."Miyazu someone woke up now she is being playful."said Saga coming over sitting down next to Miyazu while holding Michiko.

Mercutio returned to the room sitting on the bed with Yuki."Well if she does come back for the meeting,tell her she got something in her room for her,sorry her formor room for her."said Mercutio looking over to Yuki,holding her close to him.He then thought of the options of the future."Well i know it won't be easy but we got to move on,plus we might have more children some which might turn out like she did."said Mercutio trying to be more cherrier.

Nago returned to his room looking outside seeing the birds still out there."Why do those birds keep following me?"asked Nago to himself.

Daritsu kept sleeping

Serenity then looked over seeing the time."Well i think we should return home,we should spend your last few hours in our family."said Serenity theen going over to the side of the park then got bit light-headed."Oh Serenity lets get you home,we need to check something.It seems we need to look into your strange behavior."said Wataru picking up Serenity bridal style going back."Thank you my love i just feel too light-headed right now,so could you please take me home."asked Serenity."Of coruse my Queen."said Wataru.

"Well it seems the news is boring this morning,well it seems my food is now settling."said Ixa smiling.

Soyokaze went to the laundry room,with Sakiko's laundry.He threw in her shirts,pants,but then he begun to blush really brightly throwing in her Bras,Both of her silk & lace panties.Soyokaze blushed extremely brightly so he tried to get it done quickly which he did,putting in the soap & turned on the laundry.

Haruto then picked up Naomi."Well then lets go so we could see mommy preform.Now Chimera hurry up or you will miss ariella's dancing."said Haruto carring Naomi to the Dojo to see her preform.They got there before she could even get on stage."Ok now Naomi,we're just intime to see ariella to preform.This is going to be nice to see her do something happy like this."said Haruto smiling over the fact of seeing ariella to preform.

Chimera got there sitting down with Haruto & Naomi waiting for ariella to come out & preform for everyone in the town."this should be something worth seeing."said Chimera looking over to the stage.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:10 pm
Once everyone was in the Dojo, the head came out first. "Kon'nichiwa Min'na san." Said the Head, "Tonight we have a rare privilege to see Ariella in her true form. She is a very beautiful silver haired angel. Now then, She will be out shortly. Every year we have a fan dance in honor of Tsuki, the goddess of the moon and a Kagura dance to ensure the evil spirits do not threaten us. And every year, ever since Ariella came in our town, she has done the dances magnificently and have ensured for generations that no Miasma or Rogue Akuma can enter our village. Which is why our Village has remained pure for a long, long time. Tonight Ariella will preform to the song Aiyoeru Tamashii." Said the head. "And without further ado, here is Ariella."

Ariella came out on the stage, beautiful and dressed up, her eyes were clothes and she was sitting on her knees on a pillow with a fan in front of her. The music started, and Ariella slowly got up with her fan, gracefully and to the music. Keeping her eyes closed she danced to the music, following the tempo and she looked absolutely beautiful. "She's so beautiful..." said some women quietly. "So this is her true form." Said a shrine maiden, "Its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen..." Said the the maiden..and Ariella was dancing gracefully, she looked like a goddess herself on the stage, dancing with so much passion, no one could tear their eyes away. Some even cried of the sheer beauty.

Naomi focused on Ariella's Aura and Ariella became a clear picture. Naomi smiled at her Mother's dancing.

"I know Amaya will come back." Said Yuki reassuringly. "Just have patience..."

Miyazu smiled over to Michiko. "Hello sweetie." smiled Miyazu.

"I guess so." Said Celeste smiling.

Aiyoeru Tamashii <-- the song she's dancing to  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:24 pm
Saga then let go of Michiko for they were sitting down with her crawling in their lap."Well hello there little one,someone is hyper today."said Saga smiling looking over to her.He then noticed his mother being carried in by his father."What happen to her?"asked Saga looking over to them,seeing Serenity get out of his arms then rushing off to the restroom for some reason."Ok weird."said Saga trying to figure out why she went to the restroom so quickly."Wataru do you know why she went to the restroo quickly?

Mercutio nodded to what Yuki told him."You're right Yuki.She will come back.I just wish it didn't end this way."said Mercutio just looking over to Yuki.He smiled a little bit,he then got up going down to the kitchen to get something to nibble on.He found some leftover orange chicken.he reheat it in the mircrowave then took it to the living room & nibble it.He then looked outside seeing the birds flying off from the window.

Nago then calmed down going over to his desk looking over the recent drawings he did seeing something he never did while even drawing them.He found the secert message of "We're the Killer Commando Kittens!" which caused him to fall over right on his back."Ouch,hey wait a minute,this looks like............Natsumi's handwriting..............Game on sister."said Nago looking over to his door.

Daritsu still slept while snuggling Selene within his wings.

"Well i don't truely know why your mother is acting up,it must of been something she had eaten."said Wataru.Serenity was throwing up in the restroom,which then she thought of the possiblilty so she went over to the mirror opening it getting out a test.Once she preformed the test then waited for the results.once she saw the results her face was stunned."Miyazu could you come in here for one moment dear,there is something you need to see.Just you please."said Serenity seeing Miyazu come into the restroom,showing her the positive test.

Ixa kind of remembered something Celeste told him."I forgot she is still looking for payback for the snowball down her nightgown,oh lord what will she do to me i'm freaking out." thought Ixa looking over to Celeste.

Soyokaze returned from the Laundry room sitting in the chair next to Sakiko trying not to let her see him blushing for seeing her underclothing.

Haruto's eyes shined seeing ariella dancing in her true form,his eyes were just locked on to her."Wow,she looks wonderful in that...............Everything."said Haruto looking over to her smiling quiet happly.Haruto couldn't help but to just keep his eyes focues on the beauty of ariella smiling quiet well."Thats some of the most beautiful dancing i've every seen in my life,we should be proud of your mother,& when she is done,we go over there & give her a big hug."said Haruto looking over to Naomi.

Chimera looked over seeing her dancing,which like before he faint this time for the record of 8 times.He then got up for the 9th time seeing her."Wow Haruto you got one incredible girl there,you better treat her right or me & Naomi going to put the hurt on you."said Chimera looking over to the dance.

In the woods was a man looking over to the dancing of this young girl."I think this girl might be one more potental wives,i got five potential wives right now so lets make it the nice number of 6.She will be one of them this i swear,not even her husband/boyfriend or whatever will stop me,or my name is not Hinotori."whispered Hinotori looking over to the dancing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- Hinotori  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:15 pm
*selene smiled snuggeling him back nuzzling him softly and she kept sleeping with him *  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:17 pm
Ariella smiled and closed her eyes, and her wings shot out, they were a beautiful snow white color that reflected the light like a mirror and she danced with them out, Looking even more beautiful. Ariella smiled and at the end of the song, she folded her wings and curtsied to the audience, smiling and the whole Dojo erupted with claps and yells of approval. Ariella smiled and jumped from the stage landing in front of Haruto perfectly, She smiled, "That was amazing!" Yelled some of the men and the women of the village. And the people who were able to see her up close were astounded, "She's even more beautiful up close." Squealed some of the girls and some of the guys. "Ariella you should be in your true form more often." Smiled some of the girls. Ariella just smiled modestly. Then she turned her head to Haruto and smiled. Then Ariella pulled her attention to the trees outside, they bloomed and started falling beautifully, a sakura tree rain. Ariella smiled.

"Mommy you were amazing. That was the most beautiful dance I have ever seen you do." Smiled Naomi. Ariella smiled, "Maybe one day you'll be able to preform with me." Smiled Ariella picking up Naomi. "Really?" Said Naomi. "Mhm. We'll start getting your dancing down." Said Ariella, her voice bell like. "Yay!"

Celeste got up for a second and went to get something, then returning She grinned at Ixa and poured Ice down the front of his pants.

Sakiko looked over to Soyokaze, "Why are you blushing?"

Yuki looked thoughtful and began to read a book more about Yokai kind.

Amaya and Inutaisho finally arrived at Inutaisho's home. It was a beautiful, traditional Japanese home surrounded by Sakura trees and Bamboo. "Wow...this is your home?" Asked Amaya as Inutaisho helped her off the horse. "Mhm, this is our home." Smiled Inutaisho squeezing Amaya's hand. Smiling he led her into the house, and it was just as beautiful inside as it was outside, it was decorated with all sorts of Oriental furniture, from China, Japan and Korea. "Wow, this is so beautiful." Smiled Amaya. Inutaisho led her to the master bedroom, the one where he slept and it was decorated with silk, Chinese sheets and blankets and in the corner there was a fireplace, and a bookshelf on the right side of Inutaisho's bed. "Wow." Said Amaya, running her hands on the bed, "So smooth..." Said Amaya. Inutaisho smiled and pressed his back against Amaya's, "I'm glad you like it, this is our bed to share." Said Inutaisho, seductively nibbling on Amaya's earlobe. Amaya let out a little noise, "B-Behave Inutaisho." Said Amaya. "At your command." Inutaisho said, "Now then, for your surprises..." Smiled Inutaisho, he pulled out all sorts of beautiful Kimonos. "W-Whoa..." Said Amaya. "I Also have one for you...a lingerie of sorts." Said Inutaisho. "Oh really?" Said Amaya. "Mhm...Its for...when we decide to conceive an heir." Amaya said as Inutaisho brought out a short red kimono. "Nice." Said Amaya, giggling.

Yuki smiled, "Good to see you're feeling a bit better." Said Yuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:31 pm
*luna had been reading a book sitting on the bed next to Raphael as he slept she smiled reading her book*

*soma had went home and went to his room as lunas parents also walked through the door smiling as her mother put lunas baby brother to bed to take a nap and she went to bed with her husband and fell asleep as soma stayed in the Livingroom watching tv with a blanket that was his fathers and it has his fathers scent on it and soma was curled up on the couch watching tv and he closed the curtains in the Livingroom to block the sun and he layed back on the couch eventually falling asleep from being bored*

*raven had went up to her room and she layed on her bed looking up at the ceiling missing Sebastian and. Her father the most and she was looking at a picture of him then she got up and she went to take a shower and grabbed a pair of her jeans and one of his shirts and she took a shower then got dresse son the outfit she picked out and she went outside to go to the store and she picked up some groceries to make dinner for sebastian* I hope he gets back soon.. I miss him *she went into the kitchen and she took an apple out of the bag and she ate some of it sitting outside in the hammock reading a book*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 pm
Saga looked over to Miyazu going into the rest room where Serenity is in."I wonder why mother asked Miyazu into the restroom? I wonder why indeed."said Saga looking over to Michiko."Oh hello little princess."said Saga picking up Michiko summoning his signature Black rose putting it in Michiko's hair."I know its your favorite color.I know my daughter's favorite things."said Saga going over to the kitchen getting a bottle of milk warming it up."Now its time for your lunch little princess Michiko."said Saga going over sitting down kissing her on the forehead,feeding his little girl.

"Well Yuki,let me get the kid's Registration.Let me get the paperwork & go give it to the office work in the school."said Mercutio getting the forums from the desks for both Nago & Natsumi.He went into the carport getting out his Motorcycle,something he doesn't used so much.He drove off going to the school to turn in the forums.He drove down the road going by Saga's home getting to the academy.He turned in the forums then dorve home."Ok the kids start school tomorrow."said Mercutio,going into one of the chairs.

Nago looked over seeing his father returning to the house from turning in the forums."Good tomorrow will be my first day."said Nago,which then he snuck into Natsumi's room while she wan't in there,putting on her desk one of those shocky pens then returned to his room.

Daritsu then got up going back to work on the room for his little girl.He felt recharged from the nap.

Serenity took the test in her hand going out into the living room."Ummm Everyone i got something very importent to tell both of you.Wataru,Saga."Said Serenity putting down the test on the table for both of them to see.Wataru's eyes widened seeing the result of the test."Oh my,Serenity is this test the one you just took."said Wataru going over to her,seeing Serenity nodding its true."Yes i'm pregnant,which means you're going to be getting a younger sibling Saga."said Serenity looking over to him.

Saga was stunned seeing his mother is now Pregnant with the child of Wataru once more."Thats great news mother."said Saga smiling over to them but he didn't get up due to holding & feeding Michiko.

Ixa jumped up running around the house trying to get the ice out of his pants."Oh LORD ITS COLD!"screamed Ixa running through the house.

Soyokaze looked over to Sakiko,trying not to blush even more."Well when i did your laundry,i found your..............................Special kind of Underwear,your lace & silk ones."said Soyokaze.

Haruto smiled."You're mother is right Naomi,you begin right now one day you will be just as good or even better then her one day."said Haruto going over to them Hugging both Naomi & ariella."Well lets go home,its only noon but my belly is telling me its time for something delicious."said Haruto looking over to Chimera."Why not come along with me Chimera,there is enough leftovers for everyone at home Chierma."said Haruto.

"Sure sounds good."said Chimera going with them to Haruto's & ariella's house."I feel like someone is here from Phanterra is here in this town beyond me & Haruto.It feels like its Phoenix but i don't see him here.Where could this place just smells like Phoenix?"thought Chimera looking around for where the scent of Phoenix is coming from.

Hinotori looked over seeing the different people,when he went over looking to the Village head."Excuss me,do you know the name of the young lady who was dancing? I would like to meet this young lady,where are my manners,I'm Hinotori."said Hinotori.looking over to the village head.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games