Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:51 am
Nova Blancke
"I assume the first person would be you." He commented. Dusk may say he was not envious or bitter but his previous action would say otherwise.

"Were you expecting her to win? You would have lost her had see not rejuvenated by fire.I have gained much from this interaction. I thank you for this." Legio said with a polite nod. "It did raise more questions. That metal felt familiar as well as this Pyre" He suddenly cocked his head a bit as his hair and eyes flared up into a light green color." Relative of yours?"

"Actually no. The first one is their older sister. The template. None of them have ever beaten her."

"I was expecting her to last longer than a few minutes. I knew she couldn't beat you. Also, she would have survived even without Pyre's boom. The only thing that can actually kill these girls is decapitation. I was more worried when you were crushing her skull."

He thought for a moment, remembering how Legion had begun to absorb the metal.

"That metal is forged from inert meteors. It takes thousands of years for the meteors to lose their radiation, but once it does it can be forged into weapons of unparalleled potential."

"And Pyre...hmm. I don't think relative is the proper term. She's like me, only now I've managed to bottle her up and reduce her to nothing more than a tool."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:23 am
Legio had his hands behind his back as he stood and listened to Dusk.

"Yes, it seems to overpower the very thing it gives birth too. Curious." He responded.

"So am I presumed to believe that there are more elemental such as yourself? Aspects of nature? Fire, two Shadow, one...Death if I interpenetrate that one correctly. Water, Earth, Energy, Air and Light. Please do correct me if I am not on the right path. I find this highly fascinating."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:33 am
"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." Theo responded.They headed to the nearest elevator and rode it up." I'd take a car but I can't drive plus flying is a whole lot faster. You're not afraid of flying are you? Freya was scared shitless when we flew." Theo asked. Not long after that they left Valhalla. The young head was not sure on how Rydia would respond the new environment or if he was just over thinking things as he usually does.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:44 am
"Close. There were two of each aspect: fire, water, earth, air, light, shadow, life, and death. Pyre is the aspect of Fire's Rage, as my sister and I are the aspects of Shadow's Serenity and Chaos respectively."

Eclipse walked toward Legio slowly as he spoke, "We were put here by our parents to create a new world and keep the Hell Star sealed. Only they didn't realize the truth. I had suspected it, but Crosis confirmed it."

He stood before Legio and looked him directly in the eyes. No, deeper, to whatever could be called a soul. He smiled coldly and asked, "Do you desire to know a truth known only to myself and the aspect of Death's Inevitability?"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:48 am
Legio nodded a bit as Dusk corrected him. When Dusk made the offer to know a rare truth he naturally jumped at the opportunity.

"I do desire information...knowledge, truths. I do." Legio responded

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:49 am
Nova Blancke
"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." Theo responded.They headed to the nearest elevator and rode it up." I'd take a car but I can't drive plus flying is a whole lot faster. You're not afraid of flying are you? Freya was scared shitless when we flew." Theo asked. Not long after that they left Valhalla. The young head was not sure on how Rydia would respond the new environment or if he was just over thinking things as he usually does.

"I knew it!" she declared. "She staunchly denied it, but I knew she's scared of flying. Not falling, not heights, but flying!"

She thought about how exciting the sensation of flight must being. She wanted the best seat. So she walked behind Theonis and wrapped her arms below his underarms and around his biceps.

"Would this be the best way to do it?" she cooed playfully.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:01 pm
Nova Blancke
Legio nodded a bit as Dusk corrected him. When Dusk made the offer to know a rare truth he naturally jumped at the opportunity.

"I do desire information...knowledge, truths. I do." Legio responded

Eclipse's eyes twitched slightly as he asked, "Indeed? Are you willing do to whatever it takes to gain this knowledge? Even if it's revelation could drive you to the point of insanity? If knowing the truth could so radically change your perspective to make all that you have done up until now seems pointless, would you still seek it?"

The slithering darkness arose from around him again as he asked the last question.

"What would you give to know the origin of existence?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:02 pm
Right...Freya told me that it never happened. Guess she'll be pissed.

"Damnit" He mutter under his breathe with a chuckle as he shook his head a little. As much as he enjoyed feeling her pressed against his back, he had to get her off. And not in that way.

"You are just like Liv." He said with a sigh as he pulled her arms away from him.

"You don't even need to do anything. I'll do all the work." Theo said. When they were no longer in contact he used his power to take off slowly for a good transition. Speed increased as they went straight up. After gaining enough altitude he took out his phone to check out the right location for a sense of direction.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:07 pm
"Knowing the end of the journey does not invalidate the journey and every experience gained during it."

"Let me answer that with a question. What would you have me give? Because there must be something in all of this for you." Legio asked in his neutral tone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Another message squawked over the soldier's earpieces. "Mikes are on the move. Separate Tangos and engage with weapons hot. Repeat, weapons hot."

The soldier's quickly holstered their melee weapons and brandished their rifles. They quickly swapped their magazines for one's labeled with a sun.

As the light from the flare dimmed, they opened fire on Trinity and Ako.

Ako sensed a burst of radio in the air, followed by the muffled clatter of magazines being swapped in rifles. It sounded as though the soldiers were no longer interested in bringing them in alive. That would make things more difficult. With his only defense being offense, he fired off a bolt of lightning towards the soldiers, and rolled to take cover behind a dumpster. An alleyway was a poor location for a one-sided gunfight. He realized that this was how shooting gallery targets must feel.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:07 am
Kerana
Rikki Tikki Travi
Damien punched a few more walls out before turning around and bringing down large portions of debris in one large clump. He hoped it would be enough to slow the assailant down.

"That guy wont stop, but we need a plan. Deora, is there a place nearby we might be able to lose him?"

Her friends needed time to come up with a plan, Kerana swallowed hard Be brave Kerana... be brave... "Hey! Wait a minute!" she called toward the assailant beyond the rubble. "You confused me for your mother a m-moment a-go... Could it be possible that you may have confused me for my mother? Who may somehow be your mother?" The fox girl's fist clenched to somewhat steady her resolve, she had to try. As she made this address her tail was wrapped around her stomach.

Deora racked her brain for escape routes, hiding places, and anything that would aid their escape. While she'd been living in Valhalla, she'd neglected to keep that information fresh in her mind. Now, she was drawing a blank. It didn't help that this guy could apparently just go through any walls they put between them. "I got nothing, kid. If he found us at my place, another hiding place won't do any good. We can either run down the street and hope help finds us, or run through the alleys and try to stay out of sight. You're the genius, don't you have a plan?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:55 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

The boy was steadily eating through the rubble with his power until Kerana asked her question. He walked up to the makeshift barricade and placed a hand on it as though he were making an attempt to reach out to Kerana.

"Same mother? Are you Kerana?"

Kerana was stunned that he seem to know her name. This totally flipped her world upside down I-I have a brother?! She really felt that she needed to know more. What on earth have they done to them?. She looked to her friends, it looked like they were trying to come up with some idea she decided not to interrupt them and let this news sink in.

The boy was waiting for an answer.
"Yes. I'm Kerana. What's your name?"

Rikki Tikki Travi

The Count of Monte Carlo

Deora_Alvarez

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:26 am
"Y'ello!" Alexavier answered." Gidget! I was wondering when you'd call. It's been too long." There was a brief pause." You're not calling for me, are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:06 am
Nova Blancke
Right...Freya told me that it never happened. Guess she'll be pissed.

"Damnit" He mutter under his breathe with a chuckle as he shook his head a little. As much as he enjoyed feeling her pressed against his back, he had to get her off. And not in that way.

"You are just like Liv." He said with a sigh as he pulled her arms away from him.

"You don't even need to do anything. I'll do all the work." Theo said. When they were no longer in contact he used his power to take off slowly for a good transition. Speed increased as they went straight up. After gaining enough altitude he took out his phone to check out the right location for a sense of direction.

Rydia crossed her arms and huffed as she was lifted off of the ground. "Everyone here is so...what was the word Dad used...prude."

Her pout was quickly melted away once they actually began to fly. She couldn't help be laugh a bit and cry out, "This is incredible!"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:31 am
Nova Blancke
"Knowing the end of the journey does not invalidate the journey and every experience gained during it."

"Let me answer that with a question. What would you have me give? Because there must be something in all of this for you." Legio asked in his neutral tone.

Eclipse smirked and scoffed, "There is nothing that you have that I could possibly need at this point. But there is something I would like you to do."

"You, of course, remember that facility you were hatched in? The people in that building are a thorn in my side. While there is little they could do to stop me at this point, I'd still prefer it if I didn't have to deal with them for the next thirty days."

"How you accomplish this is up to you. Kill them, dismember them, trap them in their own heads, I don't care. Although if you decide to go the trap them in their heads route, I'd suggest putting them in a world where their greatest desires are made true. They are less likely to fight that."

"To be on the safe side, put the entire city under. There's no telling when those filth are in the facility or not. Do this, and I'll give you the answer to the greatest question of all time: why are we here?"

He turned his back to Legio and looked to the girls as they tended to their sibling. "What say you?" he asked.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games