Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra helped Mairi braid her hair. Mairi, there we go. ready to go? Pyhrra said this to Mairi

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:26 pm
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

This is how it feels when you take your life back, this is how it feels when you finally fight back...
When life pushes me, I push harder, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Mairi blushed as her mother helped her, unused to being cared for or pampered. Hai, Mama, she said with a laugh as she stood, stretching as she grabbed a dry towel. Just in case we decide to sunbathe, Mama, she quipped, wearing a swimsuit beneath her clothes.','
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, or in case you get wet. Pyhrra said this to Mairi as she gets a beach bag with some beach stuff then leaves for the beach with her.
*exit*

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:36 pm
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

This is how it feels when you take your life back, this is how it feels when you finally fight back...
When life pushes me, I push harder, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Mairi snickered as she shrugged her shoulders, grinning. Maybe, bue we'll see, I'm sure, she said with a laugh as she smirked. ','
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
*exit*
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra arrived at the house. Here we are, Kairi. This is where me & Mairi live. Mairi has a brother but he's in the hospital atm. Pyhrra said this to Kairi as they walked inside the house.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:36 am
User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi blinked a few times, a bit surprised. Large home, was all she said, a bit awestruck. I doubt Mama will mind you staying with us, Mairi said softly, blushing faintly. What.. 'atm'? Kairi said softly, not understanding what that meant at all.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:47 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi. Kairi, follow me to the master bedroom first, I'll get you something that will help you understand English a lot better. Pyhrra said this to Kairi as she shows her the master bedroom.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:06 am
User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi blinked before shrugging, her legs trembling from the exertion of walking when she was very unfamiliar with the experience. Okay, she said shyly, blushing a bit as she fiddled with the windbreaker.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:14 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi as she showed her the master bedroom. Kairi, wait here while I get you something that will help you speak better English Pyhrra said this to Kairi as she leaves her in the master bedroom then goes in the office to get some old Grade school textbooks then brought them to the master bedroom. Kairi, here you go. There some old textbooks while I was in grade school. Make sure you read them carefully for they'll help you speak better English. Pyhrra says this as she leaves Kairi in the master bedroom with the old grade school textbooks.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:48 pm
Mairi exhaled softly as she bent her legs at the base of the forty foot tall pine tree before she pushed off, and after the first four steps, her feet tapped softly against the hardwood, though had anyone else been watching, they'd have expected her to make it around five or six steps up the side of the tree before somersaulting off. She tilted her head, noting she was almost halfway up the tree already. Thinking four laps up and down, she said with a smirk. ',' Not sure work, but can't hurt Kairi murmured. She focused a thin, barely see through mirror of salt water.

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color]

(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra relaxed on the couch in the living room for a bit after a few minutes, she would check on Kairi & Mairi. ...

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 am
Mairi paused about twelve feet from the top before darting back down the tall tree, smirking as she pushed herself. She had taken off the jacket, wearing only the gray tee shirt despite the breezy weather. she said with a smirk. ',' Almakira Horus, Kairi murmured, her eyes half lidded as the outline of an unusual marking shone between her eyebrows, the salt water 'mirror' glowing softly as the ghostly forms of the words surged through it into the mark, and by extension, her mind, the pages fluttering in the breeze as the knowledge poured into her mind. After several minutes, the marking faded away as she inhaled deeply and slowly, using what appeared to be a broad handkerchief to catch the sea salt as the water had been completely evaporated during the knowledge 'drain'. She deftly twisted it into a inch and a half diameter pouch, the thick silken fabric not allowing the salt to escape. She was now aware that sea salt was favored for its flavor. No doubt Miss Pyrrha will appreciate this. You cannot get any purer than this, drawn from the Atlantic Ocean itself.

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC -
Gone Viral in Four Hours)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:05 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra woke up after couple of minutes then went upstairs to check on Kairi first. Kairi, I took a nap earlier downstairs. Did you read through the old grade school textbooks that I gave you?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:33 am
Mairi twisted, darting back up the tree as she shifted her weight, fluidly evading the branches as she went higher. she said with a smirk. ',' Yes, I did, Miss Pyrrha. Thank you, Kairi said. She held up the handkerchief as she blushed slightly. Would you like this? she said shyly.

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here. Gone Viral in Four Hours)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra received the handkerchief. Kairi, thank you & your welcome. Anyway, come with me to the bathroom. Next thing we'll do is get you cleaned up and get you some clothes to wear.

TsukikuroiMai

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games