Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Be My Valentine <3 Mafia CONGRATZ KILLER ALLIANCE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Jan should be the stripper?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:02 pm
Shilshadu
FUFFTPURR
Shilshadu

now then, and this is why we asked you guys to TELL US when you change your names, I'm willing to bet some of you haven't gotten a quote from us yet. ( i had to fix 3 names that have changed within the last 24 hours -_-)

votes are due in 15 min. and i'nm still missing a few votes.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120211020131/mspaintadventures/images/thumb/d/d5/Pisces_Symbol.png/32px-Pisces_Symbol.png⇝⊰

User Image How weird how people suddenly up and change their names. I suppose it's a late New Year's/Chinese New Year's Resolution? gaia_kittenstar At least you got this all cleared up..!Tyvm for hosting and getting this organized.

I don't mind them changing names. just let us know so THEY don't miss out on things in this game -sigh-

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

i've had the same name for almost 10 years, not changing it now razz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:02 pm
Siefren
O_O ... *continues to stare at.* In this world, you can't trust anyone. What if you're a werebeast of some sort?
*cough-chokes* A-a werebeast of sorts! I take great offense to that! I am just your average being who happens to be half rabbit, thank you very much! *pouts*

Shikyo Kuranosai

Indulgent Raider

13,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Shikyo Kuranosai
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
If you send me a PM later after your practice I will tell you ok.
M'kay, will do!

Thanks hun smile Is playing the bass hard? I only know how to play bagpipes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:06 pm
Shikyo Kuranosai
Siefren
O_O ... *continues to stare at.* In this world, you can't trust anyone. What if you're a werebeast of some sort?
*cough-chokes* A-a werebeast of sorts! I take great offense to that! I am just your average being who happens to be half rabbit, thank you very much! *pouts*

And I shall call you Thumper. lol  

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:08 pm
Shikyo Kuranosai
Siefren

=.= and why should I believe that?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:09 pm

HeartnessRed

VV O O D

HotarnFayt

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

well then. Here's the death-scenes wink
Saint valentine

Saint Valentine sighed softly as he finished carving the heart from the now dead guard of his prison. He was bored. WHile he was no longer going to be executed... he had no real wants in this world... He was a saint once devoted to the cause of bringing people together in holy matrimony after all. WHat was he to do? Sitting upon the lifeless body of his last victim, he looked out of the window of the prison, spotting Pickled Cactus walking, prayer beads in hand. He followed Pickled Cactus and watched as she knelt before the altar praying for the good health of her beloved.
Pickled cactus turned when she heard someone approaching from behind her, sighing in relief when she saw it was only one of the saints.
"I'm sorry sir... I didn't meant to intrude." Saint valentine merely nodded and gestured to the altar.

"You pray for love dear girl?" He asked kindly, a curious look passing over his until now expressionless features. Pickled Cactus nodded and turned back to the altar.
" Yes. I believe in love. True love. I hope that perhaps my beloved will forever return it." Saint Valentine nodded as he listened, before tangling his hand in Pickled cactus' hair.
"Love is nothing but a fairy-tail my dear. however... if you wish, you may watch from the heavens when your beloved cringes away from your cold lifeless body" That said, Saint valentine pulled her close, openly asking for his cleansing actions to be blessed, before ramming Pickled Cactus' head into the altar.
Again and again her head met with the polished stone, and for the first few times, he was rewarded with a 'CRACK' as her skull fractured, and blood began to drip from her head. She had been knocked unconscious. checking to see if she were still breathing, He held her up to his ear. Hearing her whisperer her beloved's name, a prayer for him to save her perhaps, he frowned and with new vigor returned to smashing her head into the altar.
He grinned as the cracks degraded into sickening squelching noises as her head began to cave in with every strike, blood pooling on the floor underneath them. Still he continued, smashing her face into the offering bowl, crushing the bones in her face and causing her right eye to pop from it's socket.

After a bit, he came to his senses looking down at the mangled mass of bone, blood and brain matter that remained and dropped Pickled cactus, smirking as he took in his handiwork. He had shown someone the truth this night and he had enjoyed it.
As Saint Valentine was leaving, He noticed the pastor, Father No-No, advising someone to meet their betrothed at the altar. Grinning wickedly, an idea occurred to him. Could this have been Pickled Cactus' beloved? Looking back to the girl's corpse, he noted the golden ring on her finger.
"No reason not to let them die together..." Saint valentine said to himself. as he beckoned over Hell's Creed. Hell's creed grinned happily upon seeing Saint Valentine, not noticing the bloodstains at the bottom of his robes.
"Thank you father, i will not trouble you lo- PICKLED CACTUS!" Hell's creed ran to his beloved cradling her still body in his arms completely unaware of Saint valentine walking up from behind. Picking up a marble statuette, Valentine slammed it into Hell's Creed's head, knocking him unconscious with an audible crunch.
While Hell's Creed slept the sleep of the traumatized, Saint valentine cut open Pickled Cactus's body, and upon Hell's Creed's awakening grabbed him by his hair and dragged him over to his beloved wife, pushing his head face first into his wife's entrails.
As he struggled and splashed blood all over the alter and the pews, Valentine pulled Pickled Cactus' small intestine and wrapped it around Hell's creed's throat, pulling it, hard as he pushed the newlywed's head deeper into his wife viscera. He chuckled as the man squirmed, and screamed( his screams coming out as mere gurgles), piercing his wife's liver and kidneys as he plunged his hands within, attempting to gain leverage to push against Saint valentine, but alas... It was not enough.
Soon his flailing body went limp and the rather grotesque noises ceased. Hell's creed was dead, drowned in his own wife's intestines.

Cupid's!

Cupid was so infuriated by how everyone was so touchy feely. No one ever thanked him for bringing them together, nor did they even praise him. It was time for revenge! Cupid followed HeartnessRed to the store, she was buying some flowers,chocolates, and a nice stuffed animal for her loved one. It made Cupid sick to see such love, so he decided he was going to have fun with his first kill. "For thy love, know's no bound," cupid said as he fired an arrow at the group of people next to HeartnessRed. They all became to crazed love drones and started fighting for the love of HeartnessRed. HeartnessRed eyes widened as she saw everyone run to her gawking at her beauty. "HELP," she said as she ran for her life. She ran left and right going through the ailes, pushing people out of the way. "Make it stop," she said short of breathe. HeartnessRed, started to pant heavily, she never had such a workout in her life. But she couldn't stop now, or she could get hurt. She then ran into her lovers arms, Shikyo Kuranosai. Who was also shopping for presents, flowers and chocolate, and to tell her the good news that the he was going to marry her, and that she was going to meet her favorite pastor, Father No-No! Though sadly, HeartnessRed's heart had suddenly stopped, exhaughsted from running. The crowd running towards her lifeless body then turned their attention to Shikyo Kuranosai. They were so furious that they tore him apart limb by limb, cause he was simply just asking for it. Cupid was delighted that two people had died that day, made him feel special again.

Cupid chuckled as he watched his handiwork, unaware of romeo creeping up behind his tiny fluttering form.
"I've got you now, foul faerie!" he shouted, swinging a mystrill bag at the fluttering being.
Captain tohru honda squeaked and evaded, firing off a single glowing arrow before she was caught by romeo's second swing. sealing the special bag with a handcuff, he dragged it off to the police, Happy to know that his Juliet was at least safe from one monster. unfortunately for him, Cupid's arrow has granted another the cherub's maddening powers. And a new cupid will be born to kill another night.
Across town, The towns people had found the four bodies of the dead lovers and in a rage not only Tar and feathered
Wealthy love, but threw her in jail as well! Poor thing...

◕ ◡ ◕

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Shikyo Kuranosai

Indulgent Raider

13,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:10 pm
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
T-thumper! I assure you I do not have any such quirks as to warrant the nickname Thumper! Dx gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:11 pm

for those who don't want the small amount of gore that was in the scene, only click the first spoiler to open the death scenes, do not click the spoilers that look to be mid scene

◕ ◡ ◕

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points

Prue

Khaleesi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:12 pm
uh, so to clarify, was tohru cupid>?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 pm
Prue
uh, so to clarify, was tohru cupid>?

yup! Thanks to romeo, cupid was caught, however their power has been granted to another!
(yes. now we have a new cupid.)

◕ ◡ ◕

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points

Shikyo Kuranosai

Indulgent Raider

13,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 pm
Siefren
=.= and why should I believe that?
Well, I guess I was, until I died. Now my spirit will forever haunt you for not believing in me more! burning_eyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:21 pm
Shilshadu

HeartnessRed

VV O O D

HotarnFayt

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

well then. Here's the death-scenes wink
Saint valentine

Saint Valentine sighed softly as he finished carving the heart from the now dead guard of his prison. He was bored. WHile he was no longer going to be executed... he had no real wants in this world... He was a saint once devoted to the cause of bringing people together in holy matrimony after all. WHat was he to do? Sitting upon the lifeless body of his last victim, he looked out of the window of the prison, spotting Pickled Cactus walking, prayer beads in hand. He followed Pickled Cactus and watched as she knelt before the altar praying for the good health of her beloved.
Pickled cactus turned when she heard someone approaching from behind her, sighing in relief when she saw it was only one of the saints.
"I'm sorry sir... I didn't meant to intrude." Saint valentine merely nodded and gestured to the altar.

"You pray for love dear girl?" He asked kindly, a curious look passing over his until now expressionless features. Pickled Cactus nodded and turned back to the altar.
" Yes. I believe in love. True love. I hope that perhaps my beloved will forever return it." Saint Valentine nodded as he listened, before tangling his hand in Pickled cactus' hair.
"Love is nothing but a fairy-tail my dear. however... if you wish, you may watch from the heavens when your beloved cringes away from your cold lifeless body" That said, Saint valentine pulled her close, openly asking for his cleansing actions to be blessed, before ramming Pickled Cactus' head into the altar.
Again and again her head met with the polished stone, and for the first few times, he was rewarded with a 'CRACK' as her skull fractured, and blood began to drip from her head. She had been knocked unconscious. checking to see if she were still breathing, He held her up to his ear. Hearing her whisperer her beloved's name, a prayer for him to save her perhaps, he frowned and with new vigor returned to smashing her head into the altar.
He grinned as the cracks degraded into sickening squelching noises as her head began to cave in with every strike, blood pooling on the floor underneath them. Still he continued, smashing her face into the offering bowl, crushing the bones in her face and causing her right eye to pop from it's socket.

After a bit, he came to his senses looking down at the mangled mass of bone, blood and brain matter that remained and dropped Pickled cactus, smirking as he took in his handiwork. He had shown someone the truth this night and he had enjoyed it.
As Saint Valentine was leaving, He noticed the pastor, Father No-No, advising someone to meet their betrothed at the altar. Grinning wickedly, an idea occurred to him. Could this have been Pickled Cactus' beloved? Looking back to the girl's corpse, he noted the golden ring on her finger.
"No reason not to let them die together..." Saint valentine said to himself. as he beckoned over Hell's Creed. Hell's creed grinned happily upon seeing Saint Valentine, not noticing the bloodstains at the bottom of his robes.
"Thank you father, i will not trouble you lo- PICKLED CACTUS!" Hell's creed ran to his beloved cradling her still body in his arms completely unaware of Saint valentine walking up from behind. Picking up a marble statuette, Valentine slammed it into Hell's Creed's head, knocking him unconscious with an audible crunch.
While Hell's Creed slept the sleep of the traumatized, Saint valentine cut open Pickled Cactus's body, and upon Hell's Creed's awakening grabbed him by his hair and dragged him over to his beloved wife, pushing his head face first into his wife's entrails.
As he struggled and splashed blood all over the alter and the pews, Valentine pulled Pickled Cactus' small intestine and wrapped it around Hell's creed's throat, pulling it, hard as he pushed the newlywed's head deeper into his wife viscera. He chuckled as the man squirmed, and screamed( his screams coming out as mere gurgles), piercing his wife's liver and kidneys as he plunged his hands within, attempting to gain leverage to push against Saint valentine, but alas... It was not enough.
Soon his flailing body went limp and the rather grotesque noises ceased. Hell's creed was dead, drowned in his own wife's intestines.

Cupid's!

Cupid was so infuriated by how everyone was so touchy feely. No one ever thanked him for bringing them together, nor did they even praise him. It was time for revenge! Cupid followed HeartnessRed to the store, she was buying some flowers,chocolates, and a nice stuffed animal for her loved one. It made Cupid sick to see such love, so he decided he was going to have fun with his first kill. "For thy love, know's no bound," cupid said as he fired an arrow at the group of people next to HeartnessRed. They all became to crazed love drones and started fighting for the love of HeartnessRed. HeartnessRed eyes widened as she saw everyone run to her gawking at her beauty. "HELP," she said as she ran for her life. She ran left and right going through the ailes, pushing people out of the way. "Make it stop," she said short of breathe. HeartnessRed, started to pant heavily, she never had such a workout in her life. But she couldn't stop now, or she could get hurt. She then ran into her lovers arms, Shikyo Kuranosai. Who was also shopping for presents, flowers and chocolate, and to tell her the good news that the he was going to marry her, and that she was going to meet her favorite pastor, Father No-No! Though sadly, HeartnessRed's heart had suddenly stopped, exhaughsted from running. The crowd running towards her lifeless body then turned their attention to Shikyo Kuranosai. They were so furious that they tore him apart limb by limb, cause he was simply just asking for it. Cupid was delighted that two people had died that day, made him feel special again.

Cupid chuckled as he watched his handiwork, unaware of romeo creeping up behind his tiny fluttering form.
"I've got you now, foul faerie!" he shouted, swinging a mystrill bag at the fluttering being.
Captain tohru honda squeaked and evaded, firing off a single glowing arrow before she was caught by romeo's second swing. sealing the special bag with a handcuff, he dragged it off to the police, Happy to know that his Juliet was at least safe from one monster. unfortunately for him, Cupid's arrow has granted another the cherub's maddening powers. And a new cupid will be born to kill another night.
Across town, The towns people had found the four bodies of the dead lovers and in a rage not only Tar and feathered
Wealthy love, but threw her in jail as well! Poor thing...

◕ ◡ ◕

OMG I did it! Sweet I actually got that killer! -dances around-  

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shikyo Kuranosai

Indulgent Raider

13,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:22 pm
Shilshadu
Oh noes, I and my lover have been killed. What a rueful night! gonk

What's worse is my soul seems to be trapped here, cursed to wander until a conclusion has been met or someone finds me a new beating heart! burning_eyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:22 pm
Shilshadu

for those who don't want the small amount of gore that was in the scene, only click the first spoiler to open the death scenes, do not click the spoilers that look to be mid scene

◕ ◡ ◕

that was divinely splendid. smile  

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:25 pm
Shikyo Kuranosai
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
T-thumper! I assure you I do not have any such quirks as to warrant the nickname Thumper! Dx gonk

Bbbut I love Thumper redface  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games