Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:57 pm
I just went to my Gaia on my main account, and divided the number of days by 365.

I still think I have my scarf . . . though my laptop seems to be gone. Hard to tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:47 am
Alexander Magnus
I just went to my Gaia on my main account, and divided the number of days by 365.

I still think I have my scarf . . . though my laptop seems to be gone. Hard to tell.

Right, but I didn't join the guild exactly at the same time as my Gaia account, but I guess its worth a shot.  

Gale OverDrive

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 pm
Gale OverDrive
Right, but I didn't join the guild exactly at the same time as my Gaia account, but I guess its worth a shot.

Naturally, I just meant your Gaian age, old friend. As for guild age . . . hard to say on that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:31 pm
ninja  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 am
                  -rolls in-

I am sick. This saddens me.
                  But I'm happy to see you liked the design for the guild page!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 pm
Guh, I am bothered by the idea of paying my student loans off entirely, but only because if I do, I won't have any money left for myself. gonk  

Gale OverDrive

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:04 pm
You had good points, welian, and I was glad to make the change. I like to think that in any argument, I am willing to consider my opponent's view. If one can convince me that either I am wrong (faulty logic), or convince me . . . I concede. Your arguments/debates were good. 3nodding

Gale, I have no idea how much I currently owe, but I'm in too deep at this point to stop. It's like swimming the ocean. At this point it is a bad idea to stop and drown, but there is so much further to swim. All that can be done is to keep moving.

and I get being poor. Trust me, I'm sick of me and my wife working so hard to be this poor.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:55 am
I'm barely out of school and I'm quite sure I feel your pain, friend. gonk

My loan isn't that big, comparably, to most other American graduates. So, I guess I'm thankful for that. /perksofasianparents  

Gale OverDrive

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:59 pm
                  Oh gosh, I'm flattered Captain! I worry about when I start critiquing other people's work, because I know that my opinion isn't always asked for, and it's too easy for me to be insensitive and steamroll others. I'm just not a very good debate partner, I never let anyone else get a word in edgewise.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:33 pm
My loans continue to grow as I am not near being done yet. My wife has about 70K in loans that she deeply regrets, as she didn't finish her degree, so we have massive debt and no good way to pay it back. I want to look into student loan forgiveness if at all possible.

Wellie, I am open to critique, and try not to take it too personally. You had good points, and what you revised works for my interests. Part of being a good 'leader' is listening to those you lead. Ignoring their voices makes it a dictatorship . . . something I am sorely against making.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:29 pm
The goose has been on Gaia since October of 2004... Just not on this account :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:45 pm
heart  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 am
Glad to see you all doing well here. Anyone mind helping me out with getting some RP experience for Kingdom Hearts? I've destroyed all but the 3DS (Sephiroth on Proud, no Ultima Weapon, and only LVL 64 dam was that intense.) In any case, I've worked out all the lore to it, and even how it all branches out. Thing is, after KH2, I feel like Kairi should be getting her own spotlight, and I honestly believe that there's a society to the heartless (mostly involving the shadows since they almost have NO hearts to extract; the pure-breed of the Heartless if you ask me) and having the heroine getting involved with the pure-breed's control over the rest. Anyone think they can help with that? I'd really appreciate it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:21 pm
Not really sure . . . I played KH and KH2, but it never sucked me in like it did so many others. Kinda like Pokemon . . .

gomen. sweatdrop  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games