Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:25 am
Theonis put a foot back to brace for impact. It'd be somewhat awkward to help her up and then also fall down. He was ready for the impact. She,however, was a lot heavier than he thought. It really did surprise him. Before his own knees buckled he managed to compensate with his power.

"Well...you...are a lot heavier than you look. Guess that has something to do with all of the metal huh?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:38 am
There it was again. That same sexy look Heather gave her a long time ago when they first made out. Liv did as she asked and slowly turned around.

"All yours." She responded.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:01 pm
Nova Blancke
Theonis put a foot back to brace for impact. It'd be somewhat awkward to help her up and then also fall down. He was ready for the impact. She,however, was a lot heavier than he thought. It really did surprise him. Before his own knees buckled he managed to compensate with his power.

"Well...you...are a lot heavier than you look. Guess that has something to do with all of the metal huh?"

Theresa's eyes went wide with surprise. The man, Theonis, had caught her, and he was holding her without trying to restrain or sedate her. Her arms were drawn up to her chest, separating them. She felt something build up inside of her that she didn't understand. It was frightening and good all at once.

She looked up at him with the same look of surprise, and her eyes began to glisten with tears. She buried her face into his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

For the first time she could recall, she felt safe.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:10 pm
Theo was kind of at a loss of words. She was not responding how he thought she would. He certainly didn't expect this. Especially not the tears. She really must have been with Daedelus a long time if something like this made her cry. He looked over to Trinity with that same surprised look before rubbing Theresa's back a bit.

"There there...it's gonna be alright."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:07 pm
Trinity kept a look out for anything else that may spur another attack. She kept wondering to herself What if this is just a diversion? Something to distract them while Dusk sends his minions to make the next move. Right now she didn't see nor detect anything through shadows. Since nothing has come up from her troops that covered the rest of Valhalla nor were there any alerts on her phone she thought things were safe for now.

She saw how Theonis approached Rock/Theresa. She bit her lip thinking she probably shouldn't have mentioned 'Rock'. The head of security thought it was her code name for combat, but it appears to be more of a code name for a test subject which can be understood why she didn't want to be addressed by that name. As he offered her a hand to help her up she thought it was strange she did not recognize that he was trying to help her. It's as if she has never been helped before. If that's the case then… No wonder she doesn't trust anyone.

Her eyes met with Theonis and she approached the two, Theresa's head burried in his chest, crying? "You're safe now Theresa and we have you to thank for that. You can let Thea come forth. Currently there's no threat best rest while you can until the next threat comes." She try to calm her and sounded sincere when she said they are safe.

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:38 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget's lip quivered. She had been so stupid. She didn't trust Ako enough to tell him, and here he was pledging himself to her and their unborn child. She dropped her forehead onto his shoulder and placed her hands atop his.

"I'm so sorry you had to find out like this. I should have told you much sooner. You're so good to me. I can't wait for our baby to meet you."

The walls shook from the blast and Gidget swiftly clung to Ako.

"What the hell was that?!"

It was only then that she noticed the alarms sounding off.

"Have they been going off since we woke up?!" she asked, surprised.

"I...I think they have." Ako answered. How had he not heard that? Or even sensed it? He must have been too focused on Gidget. It was easy to ignore things when she was around.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:19 pm
Theresa's eyes snapped open and she glared daggers at Trinity. Her arms tightened around Theonis desperately.

"No! I wont! She made me so she wouldn't have to hurt! I want to be safe! Theonis said I'm safe."

She looked up at Theonis with panic in her eyes.

"Please don't make me go away." she whimpered.

Her simple mind saw Theonis as her only hope for not having to live a life of near perpetual pain, experimentation, and anguish.

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:56 pm
"Very well. It was merely a recommendation. It isn't Valhalla's way to force you one way or the other. Regardless…" she looked to Theonis, "While there's down time I need to catch you and possibly Gidget up on what's to come. This may be a matter of epic proportions."

Nova Blancke

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 am
Theo nodded at Trinity. " Alright, still need to get some stuf in order myself."

He focused his attention to Theresa again.

" Don't worry, nobody is make you go away." He responded and patted her head a little." You're safe here...." He paused a little." You hungry?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:16 am
Nova Blancke
There it was again. That same sexy look Heather gave her a long time ago when they first made out. Liv did as she asked and slowly turned around.

"All yours." She responded.

Heather pressed herself against Liv's posterior and began to wash her from behind, also making sure to pay close attention to the more sensitive spots.

Rydia sighed and settled back into her bath so that she could actually began to clean herself. She was glad that was all over.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:26 am
Damien was starting to get tired as they made their way to Deora's hideout. He tugged on Deora's sleeve and asked, "How much farther is it? I'm getting tired."

Deora_Alvarez

Kerana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:33 am
The Count of Monte Carlo

"I...I think they have." Ako answered. How had he not heard that? Or even sensed it? He must have been too focused on Gidget. It was easy to ignore things when she was around.

The alarm finally turned off as Gidget flung herself across the bed to her phone. She looked through the messages and gasped. She dialed Trinity's number and brought the phone to her ear.

"We were attacked." she told Ako. "People are dead."

PixelMuse

Rikki Tikki Travi

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:33 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Damien was starting to get tired as they made their way to Deora's hideout. He tugged on Deora's sleeve and asked, "How much farther is it? I'm getting tired."

Kerana

"It's just around the corner." Deora answered. She lead them past the darkened buildings to the boarded up apartments she used to call home. It still looked thoroughly abandoned, so at least that hadn't changed. The front door had boards to cover the empty spaces where windows used to be, and a 'For Lease' sign was stapled there. Deora lead them to the narrow alleyway between her building and the one beside it. She paused at the mouth of the alley, checking to see if the rat and his pack were present today. There was no sign of them, so Deora lead the way down the alley, into the building, up the stairs and to the room she used to call home. It looked untouched, but there was never anything in the empty room to be disturbed.

"Tada." Deora said with a sheepish smile. it wasn't much, but it was a place she once called home.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:20 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
The alarm finally turned off as Gidget flung herself across the bed to her phone. She looked through the messages and gasped. She dialed Trinity's number and brought the phone to her ear.

"We were attacked." she told Ako. "People are dead."

PixelMuse

Ako's eyes widened as the news hit him. His first reaction was to ask if it was anyone they knew, but even he knew that was callous. In any case, Gidget wouldn't be able to answer his questions yet, she'd been right next to him. She couldn't know any more than he did until someone filled her in, and then she'd let him know.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:31 am
Nova Blancke
Theo nodded at Trinity. " Alright, still need to get some stuf in order myself."

He focused his attention to Theresa again.

" Don't worry, nobody is make you go away." He responded and patted her head a little." You're safe here...." He paused a little." You hungry?"

Theresa laid her head against Theonis again and nodded in response to his question.

She didn't budge, though. She was terrified of losing the sense of security she was experiencing with Theonis. The way she was holding him was reminiscent of a scared child rather than someone who might have any sort of romantic interest.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games