Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:45 pm
User Image

I lilwerewolfgirl as taiki's co owner will only have his sig rights. all rp and breeding rights belong to endejester  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:04 am
lilwerewolfgirl
User Image

I lilwerewolfgirl as taiki's co owner will only have his sig rights. all rp and breeding rights belong to endejester

I agree to this <3  

endejester

Feral Cat

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:41 pm
This is a "co-ownership" (xD) agreement between Huroggmeten and Kira of Flames for the Soquili by the name of Keahi.

User Image

Huroggmeten retains full ownership of Keahi. She does not need Kira of Flame's permission to do anything regarding Keahi. All roleplays, both in the Guild and OOC, are to be done by Huroggmeten alone. All lifemating and breeding decisions are fully up to Huroggmeten; Huroggmeten does not require Kira of Flames' permission to breed.

Kira of Flames has no say in anything, nor is she entitled to a basket from any breedings. The only rights that Kira of Flames has are to display Keahi in her signature.

This co-ownership is only to allow Kira of Flames to display Keahi in her signature.

If at any time Kira of Flames is found to be breaking the rules, whether it be in attempting to roleplay Keahi or enter Keahi in a breeding raffle, the co-ownership shall be terminated.

I hope that was made clear enough. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:44 pm
Huroggmeten
This is a "co-ownership" (xD) agreement between Huroggmeten and Kira of Flames for the Soquili by the name of Keahi.

User Image

Huroggmeten retains full ownership of Keahi. She does not need Kira of Flame's permission to do anything regarding Keahi. All roleplays, both in the Guild and OOC, are to be done by Huroggmeten alone. All lifemating and breeding decisions are fully up to Huroggmeten; Huroggmeten does not require Kira of Flames' permission to breed.

Kira of Flames has no say in anything, nor is she entitled to a basket from any breedings. The only rights that Kira of Flames has are to display Keahi in her signature.

This co-ownership is only to allow Kira of Flames to display Keahi in her signature.

If at any time Kira of Flames is found to be breaking the rules, whether it be in attempting to roleplay Keahi or enter Keahi in a breeding raffle, the co-ownership shall be terminated.

I hope that was made clear enough. ^_^

I fully agree to this! Thank you so much Huro! *showers with love*  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:13 pm
User Image

I, Nothing Yet, am co-owning November with Katjive. She will have all rights and will be able to make any decisions for her as she sees fit; I will retain sig rights. If there is a third basket from a breeding, I would like to be considered as an owner for it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:19 pm
Nothing Yet
User Image

I, Nothing Yet, am co-owning November with Katjive. She will have all rights and will be able to make any decisions for her as she sees fit; I will retain sig rights. If there is a third basket from a breeding, I would like to be considered as an owner for it.
I fully agree to this! I owe you forever, Jenn!  

Katjive

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:16 pm
Suona is giving up her co-ownership of Zorrina, putting full ownership back to Kamiki  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:31 pm
In turn, Zorrina's co-ownership is not between Kamiki and Alanna the Pirate Queen

User Image

Both Kamiki and Alanna can display Zorrina, and OOC-RP her.

Both parties must approve of lifemating decisions (forming/breaking). If a lifemate is chosen, Zorrina can only breed with her lifemate. Other life-altering decisions (Skinwalkering, etc) must be approved by both parties. Alanna may not transfer ownership to anyone else.

Alanna has all IC RPing rights for Zorrina.

Kamiki will have breeding rights for two of Zorrina's breedings. She does not have to have Alanna's permission to enter events, and has full control over her breeding partner (*unless Zorrina is lifemated, then she can only breed with her lifemate). These breedings will not count towards Alanna's breeding limitations.

Alanna will have breeding rights to one of Zorrina's breedings. She does not have to have Kamiki's permission to enter events, and has full control of breeding partner (*unless Zorrina is lifemated, then she can only breed with her lifemate). These breedings will not count towards Kamiki's breeding limitations.

If both parties try want to enter Zorrina into any event (breeding or otherwise), priority goes to Alanna.

Kamiki may revoke the co-ownership agreement if a problem arises, and/or Alanna goes MIA from Gaia and attempts to contact her have gone unanswered.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:41 pm
Kamiki
In turn, Zorrina's co-ownership is not between Kamiki and Alanna the Pirate Queen

User Image

Both Kamiki and Alanna can display Zorrina, and OOC-RP her.

Both parties must approve of lifemating decisions (forming/breaking). If a lifemate is chosen, Zorrina can only breed with her lifemate. Other life-altering decisions (Skinwalkering, etc) must be approved by both parties. Alanna may not transfer ownership to anyone else.

Alanna has all IC RPing rights for Zorrina.

Kamiki will have breeding rights for two of Zorrina's breedings. She does not have to have Alanna's permission to enter events, and has full control over her breeding partner (*unless Zorrina is lifemated, then she can only breed with her lifemate). These breedings will not count towards Alanna's breeding limitations.

Alanna will have breeding rights to one of Zorrina's breedings. She does not have to have Kamiki's permission to enter events, and has full control of breeding partner (*unless Zorrina is lifemated, then she can only breed with her lifemate). These breedings will not count towards Kamiki's breeding limitations.

If both parties try want to enter Zorrina into any event (breeding or otherwise), priority goes to Alanna.

Kamiki may revoke the co-ownership agreement if a problem arises, and/or Alanna goes MIA from Gaia and attempts to contact her have gone unanswered.

I Alanna the Pirates Queen fully agree to this contract and co-ownership and look forward to rp'ing this wonderful Soq!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:36 pm
Kamiki
Suona is giving up her co-ownership of Zorrina, putting full ownership back to Kamiki
I, Suona, fully agree to this and must apologize for being unable to come on and give Zorrina the love she diserved. I hope that she will get what she diserves from Alanna. ^^  

Suona

Adventuring Explorer

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 pm
This is an agreement between Eff Em and Xaki for the ownership of

User Image

His mate will be decided jointly, meaning Eff Em and Xaki both agree.

Eff Em will be able to display Slytherin within her signature, and entitled to a basket from Slytherin's first breeding.

Xaki will have roleplay rights, (including roleplays within the guild and OOC-ly), and rights to a basket from his second breeding if she cannot obtain one from his first breeding.

Any breedings after both Xaki and Eff EM receive a basket will be discussed with the other mare's owner(s)

However, Xaki will be required to do at least one roleplay per 6 months to keep up the agreement of roleplaying Slytherin as part of her co-ownership.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:59 pm
Xaki
This is an agreement between Eff Em and Xaki for the ownership of

User Image

His mate will be decided jointly, meaning Eff Em and Xaki both agree.

Eff Em will be able to display Slytherin within her signature, and entitled to a basket from Slytherin's first breeding.

Xaki will have roleplay rights, (including roleplays within the guild and OOC-ly), and rights to a basket from his second breeding if she cannot obtain one from his first breeding.

Any breedings after both Xaki and Eff EM receive a basket will be discussed with the other mare's owner(s)

However, Xaki will be required to do at least one roleplay per 6 months to keep up the agreement of roleplaying Slytherin as part of her co-ownership.

I agree with this! <3  

Quickbeamed

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:40 pm
User Image[

Co-Ownership Agreement for Opal between Kamiki, Sabin Duvert, and EchoLimaFoxtrot

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- All three owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Only Sabin Duvert can enter Opal into contests
- Sabin has all IC roleplaying rights

Breeding
- Each of the owners get one breeding with Opal. They do not need permission from the other owners, and it will not count towards the breeding limitations for the other two owners. They have full control on choice of mate, unless Opal is lifemated
- Once lifemated, Opal can only breed with her mate. Only Sabin can choose a lifemate for Opal
- If two or more owners want to enter Opal into the same breeding event, priority goes to ELF, then Kamiki, then Sabin

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
- Kamiki and ELF cannot transfer their ownership of Opal. If they chose, they can relinquish ownership, but cannot give it to anyone else.
- Sabin can chose new co-owners if Kamiki and/or ELF ever relinquish ownership
- Only Sabin can make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:43 pm
Kamiki
User Image[

Co-Ownership Agreement for Opal between Kamiki, Sabin Duvert, and EchoLimaFoxtrot

Breeding
- Each of the owners get one breeding with Opal. They do not need permission from the other owners, and it will not count towards the breeding limitations for the other two owners. They have full control on choice of mate, unless Opal is lifemated
- Once lifemated, Opal can only breed with her mate. Only Sabin can choose a lifemate for Opal
- If two or more owners want to enter Opal into the same breeding event, priority goes to ELF, then Kamiki, then Sabin

- Kamiki and ELF cannot transfer their ownership of Opal. If they chose, they can relinquish ownership, but cannot give it to anyone else.
I wholeheartedly agree to these terms..... *still in shock*

ILU Sabin and Kamiki! <33333 heart emo  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:46 pm
Kamiki
User Image[

Breeding

Agreed :3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games