Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

This is how it feels when you take your life back, this is how it feels when you finally fight back...
When life pushes me, I push harder, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Mairi giggled as she shrugged. It was a trick she'd discovered could fool her parents for short periods of time. It's an illusionary double... doesn't cast a shadow, and disperses pretty fast, but it's enough for little things... and I haven't dried off yet, she said softly. ','
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I think you should dry off and get dressed. Pyhrra said this to Mairi.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:10 pm
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

This is how it feels when you take your life back, this is how it feels when you finally fight back...

Mairi grinned as she was planning on doing that anyway, though she impulsively hugged Pyrrha tightly, forgetting she was soaking wet before she retreated hastily as she looked away, fully expecting to be struck for her impulsive act, not realizing the mingled look of fear and resignation on her own face. I'd planned on doing that anyway, she said softly, keenly aware of the ashamed tone in her voice. ','
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, please dry off and get dressed. Pyhrra said this to Mairi then gives her a towel for her to dry off.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 pm
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

Mairi blinked blankly, confused by Pyrrha's reaction. You... aren't... going... to... hit? she said softly, keenly aware of the confusion and uncertainty in her voice as she started drying herself off. She was unaware that striking a child,
especially your own, was frowned upon. ','

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I'm not going to hit you. Pyhrra said this to Mairi

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 pm
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

Mairi blinked before looking away. See... that's why I prefer you over... them.... they.... did hit Lucas and I both... more often me.. since... they seemed to forget the fact that Lucas is all but adopted... despite that he really didn't have anywhere else to go, she said softly, sighing. She felt an unfamiliar, slight tugging on her head, unaware it was nothing more than a hairbrush. ','

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:45 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I'm very sorry to hear that. Pyhrra said this to Mairi then combs Mairi's hair with the hairbrush.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 am
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

Mairi exhaled softly, slipping the kimono over her shoulders before tying it around her waist. I hate that they all but ingrained these... habits... into me... fearing affection... feeling uncomfortable around other people... it's... really annoying, she said softly, sighing. She wasn't sure what Pyrhha was doing, but she liked it. It was very relaxing. ','

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:08 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I don't know if you can wear that Kimono out in public right now. There isn't anything special festivals going on today. I was going to take a walk on the beach in a little bit. Pyhrra said this to Mairi then finishes combing Mairi's hair then puts Mairi's dirty clothes into the hamper.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:25 am
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

Mairi giggled. For now, I think... this will be more for around the house, really, more than going out. I'll admit that I haven't been to the beach since we kinda... washed up, she said softly, shivering slightly at the unpleasant memories, though she had to admit she liked the contrast between her hair and the kimono's darker silvery black. I'll go change, Mama... Kaa-chan, she said with a slight giggle as she spun on the ball of her foot.','

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:31 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra finished the wash on Mairi's clothes then proceeded to dry them in the dryer then spoke from downstairs. Mairi, once I finish cleaning up your clothes, I'll leave them in your bedroom so you can put them away. Pyhrra said this to Mairi

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:27 am
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

Mairi sighed softly as she tried to braid her long hair, which was down to the middle of her back, which she was certain her mother had noticed. Unfortunately, she wasn't doing a very good job at it, never having done it before. The dark and light grays of the tee shirt and light jacket contrasted well with her hair and skin, she thought. She had a thick leather thong to tie her hair with that would also prevent her from channeling chakra through it and hardening it. She sighed softly as she had used the Hari Jizo to cushion her tumble when she'd been thrown out of the rowboat from the rogue wave, though being unprepared had left her dazed and semi-conscious on top of exhausted from fighting her way to shore.

She grimaced, well aware that after that, her hair had been trailing several inches behind her on the ground, which had been quite annoying, so she'd gathered it in a tight bun at the nape of her neck until she'd been able to cut it... around her shoulders.
','

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:50 am

Pyrrha Ryder

After Pyhrra finished the wash and drying of Mairi's clothes she brings them back upstairs to Mairi's room and folds them nicely, after that she went to where Mairi is. Mairi, care to go for a walk on the beach with me? Pyhrra said this to Mairi

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:47 am
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

Mairi sighed softly as she heard her mother's voice before turning. I'd love to, though I'm trying to figure out how to braid my hair, she said with a soft huff of frustration. She didn't immediately notice the visible arcs of electrical energy flickering around her fingers and palms, just barely brushing her wrists. It came from her combined Raiton and Suiton affinities. She also held a weaker Doton affinity. Essentially, she could most easily convert her energy and manipulate electricity and water and somewhat easily do so with earth or sand. She had no talent with wind or fire, however. ','

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games