Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Legend of the Seeker Mafia~ The Keeper Wins! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:29 pm
Siefren, the only reason you're bringing this up, is because, as you said, "I hate to lose, just like in card games." If you were really being so forward thinking, why didn't you suggest this when people were jailed or killed beforehand? You're only suggesting this to look out for you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:31 pm

you all voted out Captain Tohru Honda! Pity you were wrong on two counts!
Here's your scene.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

SHOCK!

In the dead of the night, Richard Cypher contemplated his options. Beside him sat the sword of truth, the letters on the hilt, drawing his gaze for the moment. Around beside him, his devoted friend, Cara sat. He recalled all they had been through together, and sighed softly. She had protected him through many a battle and almost always at the detriment of herself. Even his lady love, Kahlan trusted her… and that trust was so hard to obtain… why then did he have these thoughts?
The his thoughts were clouded by darkness… the ever-present night, a cloud of discontent? For a moment, his resolve broke, and he allowed himself to daydream of what could be.

At that moment, Cara looked toward him, an almost loving smile on her features. As loving as she would allow herself that is. Before looking down at her agiel. Her blond hair spilling over to hide her face.

“I see.” She could read him as well as kahlan, and sometimes even better. She had been through the keeper’s realm and back for him. She didn’t watch as he drew his sword from it’s holder. The echoing ring of the sword sliding from it’s scabbard almost hurt her ears. Wilson 2008 sighed softly as her friend stood and pointed the blade his way.

She wouldn’t beg for her life. While she had not foreseen this, she knew her life would end at the end of a blade. It had been how she had wished to die, her own words… but not like this..
“Richard…” Wilson 2008 looked up the blade of the sword of truth, the one and only, up into the face of Richard cypher.

“Stand, Cara” he ordered quietly, his voice steady in the face of what he was about to do.
Wilson 2008 scoffed. “You should know by now that I don’t follow anyone’s orders anymore Richard. “ she stared up into his eyes and found only resignation. She turned, still sitting to face the blade fully, gently moving it so that it was poised to pierce her heart.

“Do it right then, Cypher. Or I will come back just for you.” Wilson 2008 stated, rebellious to the end. Wilson 2008 would. Not. Beg. Not like this.
Richard shoved the blade home watching as Wilson 2008 grinned and held the blade as it slid deeper, and soon through their body. Unlike others he had slain with the sword, Cara didn’t go limp in death. Just continued to stare at the ultimate betrayal, a smirk frozen on her face as blood dripped from between their lips Unable to take the empty stare, Richard pulled his sword from her body and in one fell swoop beheaded the free Mord S’ith. Wilson 2008’s head rolling to that it looked into the fire.
As he turned away from the body, he was startled by a being appearing in front of him from emerald green flames. A beauty ethereal.

“It looks as though The seeker of truth is nothing but a murderer now…” She giggled darkly as he pointed the bloody sword in her direction. She reached out, to touch the blade, her giggling only growing louder when it disappeared from his hands.
“You are no longer the seeker of truth, and I can’t wait until I can cradle your head in my arms… as I deliver you to the keeper personally…” She stepped out of the flames just long enough to place a kiss on his neck, leaving a mark of the keeper as she stepped back into the flames and disappeared. Richard fell to his knees. What had he done?!

Darken Rahl

Similarly, Far away from the forests of the midlands in the people’s palace, Darken Rahl stood before Prue who’s red lifeblood dripped slowly into a pit where several men cowered. Similarly a lit charcoal pit sat, heating water to keep it clean.

“oh come now, child… you could be free of everything as a mord sith… all you have to do is kill your—“ she spat in his face, interrupting him.

“I WOULD NEVER SUMBIT TO YOU, YOU b*****d!” Darken smiled, drawing out an agiel of his own. Before pressing it to her throat briefly. The resulting scream echoed through the room.
“ah, come now… you don’t mean that. You are too beautiful to die, you know. Too strong.” Pruegave a near feral growl before shaking her head. With the death of his second in command, Darken had slightly less time on his hands for shenanigans like this.

“Fine. I will grant your request then… yes?” she said softly running the agiel down the side of Prue’s face. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head for a few seconds.

“oh now... don’t take me for an insensitive king… you aren’t going to die juuust yet.” He pulled the agiel from her face and set it down, picking wickedly curved blade. Prue stred in horror as he tapped her forehead, and spoke again.

“you are going to live through everything I’m going to do to you.” With that, he began from her feet and began slowly stripping her skin from her body, listening to the symphony of screams that erupted from her lips.

halfway up her body, she gasped between screaming, panting and the tears cascading down her face
“Why… why am I not dead yet?” Darken looked up from his work, piles of her skin laying on the floor.

“oh.. it’s a simple thing to keep a human alive…” when he got to her face, he chuckled and began salting her flesh, listening to her screams of agony as the other below her cowered. Placing the strips of her flesh into the charcoal pit nearby, he continued his work as the skin began to smoke. Once he had salted all of the skinless portions of her body, he dumped the smoked skin into the pit.

“EAT UP BOYS! Theres a lot more of Prue Where that came from I assure you.”

Prue listened to the sounds of the stared men below her hungrily devouring her skin and fresh tears rolled down her face as darken allowed her the vision of her brothers and father tearing into it.

“Pity you decided not to kill them…” Prue closed her eyes, but the image stayed, as though it were burned into her eyes… into her mind, into her very soul. She prayed for the creator to save her… then to the keeper to kill her. Neither happened.

Darken tortured her long into the night. And finally ended by cutting her stomach open and allowing her entrails to hang down into the pit, where the remains of her family, ensorcelled to believe it was something else, hungrily began ripping into it.

JAGANG

The ruler of the old world laughed boisterously as his newest prisoner was brought to him, courtesy of his slave women dressed in the finest of sheer fabric.

“Huh… the famous Nathan Rahl… heh…” Dark_Drainer spat into the roast bird jagang was lazily biting into. Jagang looked down to his food and motioned to a scantily clad beauty, who picked up his plate, not reaching for the Leg he held in his hand. As she disappeared into another area of his tent, he stood, and walked over to Dark_Drainer, the light glinting off of the gold chain that connected his nose ring to his ear piercing.

“see… I know your kind… the kind that believe you are better than me…” he took a bite of the leg and spat it into Dark_Drainer’s face. “ Now… I’m not going to give you the grace of a burial… or a tombstone… and trust me when I say… no one will find your disgusting bloated body but the buzzards.”

Before Dark_Drainer could say anything, Jagang grabbed his head and forced the leg of the roast bird into Dark_Drainer’s eye, grinning when it burst and his screams began to swell in volume. Using his horrendous strength, he forced it deeper into his head, not stopping at Dark_Drainer’s pleas for him to stop. He laughed once more as he used his monstrous strength to sink the entire bone into his head, only releasing it when his hand stopped flush to Dark_Drainer’s face. By the time his servant returned with the new plate, jagang had returned to his seat, watching Dark_Drainer’s body convulse for a bit as he attempted to remove the foreign object from his head. He motioned for the woman again whom picked up a gilded pot and poured the contents over Dark_Drainer’s face. He choked on the thick yellow contents and sputtered when he realized what it was, just before he met his end by a nearby guard stomping hard on the slightly protruding bone. Sending it through the back of his skull.

With one more gesture, jagang commanded that his body be tossed out into the wastelands for the buzzards.

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:33 pm
YamiTyger
Siefren, the only reason you're bringing this up, is because, as you said, "I hate to lose, just like in card games." If you were really being so forward thinking, why didn't you suggest this when people were jailed or killed beforehand? You're only suggesting this to look out for you.

I posed my defense on this matter, and that's all that matters to me lol. Doesn't really matter if it benefits me or not. Janjiz wanted to talk about it, so I continued to talk about it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:34 pm
GAME OVER MAN!!  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:36 pm
I ish now in jail..-sings the blues-  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:37 pm
Captain tohru honda
*accompanies on harmonica outside the cell*  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:39 pm
YamiTyger
Captain tohru honda

nice harmonica playing. Lets form a prison band. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:41 pm
Captain tohru honda
YamiTyger
Captain tohru honda

we gotta get the other jailed people to play  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

VlOLET

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:42 pm
So the seeker killed wilson?

Yep definitely allied with the killer...  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:43 pm
YamiTyger
Captain tohru honda
YamiTyger
Captain tohru honda

I'll play the keyboard from my jail cell next door  

VlOLET

Friendly Genius

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:45 pm
No, the Seeker was poisoned by the Keeper's Miasma  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:45 pm
wow. awesome deaths. smile  

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:46 pm
YamiTyger
Captain tohru honda
YamiTyger
Captain tohru honda

VIolet is playing keyboard.
Quote:
VlOLET

We are so winning that prison talent contest  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:47 pm
VlOLET
So the seeker killed wilson?

Yep definitely allied with the killer...

the seeker is mine now... but a man and nothing more...

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points