Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] You're a new face.... [Shishio + Alenazsa] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m r s - SUPER j u n i o r

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:39 pm
Alenazsa blinked for a moment, trying to think. What? What springs? Then it finally dawned on her, and she smiled.

"Lead the way..." She smiled a bit, turning, so as she stood next to him, nosing him softly in the cheek afterwards.

Those springs he had mentioned, the water fall.. but of course.

She did indeed want to go there.. not only would they be somewhere beautiful, but they'd also not be out,.. where they could be seen by anyone and everyone.

But, alone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:13 pm
Shishio set his pace as he had before; a middle stride, easy to keep up with for even the smallest of foals and daintiest of mares... not to say that the wonderful mare walking next to him was either. He only wanted to savor every precious moment, for he of all people knew how unpredictable life could be.

After all, hadn't life's unpredictabilities allowed him to find the other half of his heart in Alenazsa in the first place?

As they walked along, the air began to hold a hint of wonder. The gentle breeze carried the sounds of trickling water to their ears, musical notes that were inviting and alluring as well as calming and soothing. As they crested the final bend and the springs came into view, Shishio's gaze was not on the beautiful landscape before him, but on the beautiful mare next to him. He was watching, waiting for her reaction...

The sprawling springs glistened in the starlight, containing so much depth in their watery deeps. The waterfall crashed down the foliage-filled slope of a hill, frothy bubbles raising where it met the largest spring. Healthy willow trees dangled their limbs in the water, their gnarled branches providing the perfect resting place for human young- and perfect shade for Soquili kind.

Everything was glowing in the light of the moon... a private sanctuary for two lovers.

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:44 am
She could only stare. "Shishio... this place.. is gorgeous..."

Alenazsa gazed around, looking at everything, picking up.. every little detail to be seen.
Though finally, she looked back at Shishio, smiling. "It's beautiful..." she said, her voice softer, and a tad quieter.

She nuzzled her nose to his neck, and up to his cheek. She was so inlove... not with the place they were at [Though she had found herself quite the interest in it,] but, with Shishio...

Alena nudged him softly a few times, eyes closed slightly, a soft smile plastered on her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:43 am
Shishio smiled, his eyes having never once left the form of Alenazsa. He lowered his own neck and nuzzled her gently, eyes closing with bliss.

"Yes... you are..."

Could life get any better?

---

END!
xd  

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:06 pm
I hope the ring you gave to her, turns her finger green

[Now. Moving onto the next one...]

I hope when youre in bed with her, you think of me

Open/Private Canon IC RP