Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Hello... *Jazz and Glow Heart* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:29 am
Jazz gave a loud chuckle remembering when his friend Ever had complained to him about the same thing that her two-legged was doing. "This all sounds so familiar. A friend of mine, Ever Sacrifice, told me about the same thing that her two-legged was doing. I think that they only do it to the mares as I have never had Skye do anything of the sort to me." he said and shook his mane out. He was glad for one not to have been born a mare as from what he heard, he didn't want Skye poking his belly or making plans involving foals, though he did that one himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:21 pm
"ah, so lucky." she said, giggling. "but i really have no complaints about my gender. i only wish that i could as Lita to please ease up...I will find somone when the time is right, i'm sure of it." she smiled softly, eyes slightly glazed over as she thought about it happily. "and when i do he will be sweet, and kind...and he will not laugh at my shyness, in fact he will make my shyness go away...and we will have a family...because he will want one as much as i do...and even if there are ever any problems..." she sighed lightly, pauseing. "it won't matter..." she blushed alittle. "oh i sound like a little filly." she said. "I wonder if i will ever find somone like that..." she blinked for a moment, accually stopping before she blushed a little more. "accually, there must be stallions out there like that...after all i've met one." she smiled at Jazz. "i met you. and your vary kind." she looked away, slightly emmbaressed. "oh i'm sorry, i was just...saying...." she was not sure how somone she had jsut met would take her remark.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:09 pm
Jazz stopped with her and looked into her eyes, noticing the blush that had returned to her cheeks. He was glad that she felt so comfortable around him to speak her feelings, even if they had just met. It was always nice though to know someone trusted you. "Well, thank you. I guess then my mother brought me up right!" he said with a warm smile. "I hope to find someone someday too. Someone who will want to be with me and wont run off on me and who will fill the void that has been put in my heart." he said slightly sadden remember Sundance but then perked up knowing that if it had been ment to be it would have been.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Glow giggled lightly until seh noticed the stallion sadden a little for a moment. She blinked, and lightly nudged his cheek. "I'm sure you will find somone who will be with you..." she said lightly. "You see....even if...i might not know alot...i belive that when that mare ran off it was a test...to see if you would become old and mean." she giggled a little as a picture of an old man, all grochy, entered her mind. "but you passed it, you see, and now you just have to wait a little while until you get your reward!" she smiled and tilted her head a little. "Lifes full of little tests...things that make you question weather or not you matter, if life is worth it...if there really are careing people out there....you just need to keep your chin up..." she tilted her head upward, smiling. "and keep moving forward along the rainbow, until you reach the end, where the treasure of a lifetime will be sitting..." She felt as if she should feel silly, after saying all she had said, but...she didn't...she was sure, she trusted , that the stallion wouldn't laugh at her remarks...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:38 pm
He noted her words and looked up towards the sky along with her. He had never thought of it that way before. Maybe it really was a test to see if he would turn mean and grouchy. Atleast he hadn't and that was a good thing. "I never really thought of it that way. But you are right. Life is full of tests that each of us must pass, or fail in some cases. I guess that helps to make us who we are as we grow and go through life." he said before looking back down at her with a smile. She was so sweet and yet also full of wisedom. She really was different from anyother mare he had met before. Very sweet and good hearted and he hoped that she stayed that way, not ever getting into any situation that would change her pure heart. "Thank you." he said and gave her a quick nuzzle, hoping he hadn't over stepped any boundries.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:44 pm
Glow blinked in surprise before lookign down, turning a bright red. "Y-your welcome..." she said softly. She glanced back up at him before looking around. "your welcome." she said, a little louder, smiling at him. She nodded. "they...make us who we are...weather that be good or bad." She glanced about again, a bit reluctent to change subjects so quickly, however...."how close are we to the river?" she asked lightly. she hoped they would have more time to talk...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:30 pm
Jazz smiled and then remembered where they were headed at her question. "It shouldn't be too far off now. Just beyond those trees up there." he said and tossed his head in the direction ahead. He was really enjoying thier conversation and hoped it would last a little longer. If not he still hoped to see her again and soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:16 pm
"oh, i see..." she said lightly, looking a bit disapointed. "that isn't that. far off....i really had hoped we could talk more...." she said lightly. She looked around before she smiled lightly and looked at Jazz. "Perhaps...we could take a small detour?" she asked, giggling a little. THen she thought about it and sighed a little, "no, that wouldn't work...Lita must already be worried about me..." she really wanted to continue talking...unsure, tho hopeing, that once Jazz left her at her home, the two could meet again...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:31 pm
"Yes, but we have until we reach your teepee. I planned on walking with you the whole way to make sure you reach home alright." he said with a reassuring smile. "I really would like to talk to you more as well. Maybe we will get to meet again sometime after tonight as well. I would really like that, if it is alright with you." he said and dipped his head a bit wondering if she would be okay with meeting up with him again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:35 pm
Glow smiled a bit and nodded. "I would like that vary much...perhaps we may even take a stroll one day...earlier in the day so as to have mroe time to talk..." she blushed a little but her smile stayed. "I really...its nice to have somone to talk to....who...seems to understand me..." she said lightly. "you know what i mean?"  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:42 pm
He nodded knowing full well what she ment. He had other friends to talk to and his family but they were just that, friends and family. They had helped to get over Sundance but he needed to move on as well. "I know what you mean. It would probably be better to meet earlier in the day so that we could go visit other places that are easier to get to in the light than in the dark."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:58 pm
Glow nodded. "yes, and during the day its so beautiful! not to say night isn't...if your with company that is...." she smiled lightly. She thought for a moment, falling silent as they neared her home. this has really been...vary wonderful Jazz...i don't think i have ever talked so much about...everything..."  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:30 am
He flashed her a wide grin and gave a slight bow. "Well, I am glad to be of some service to you. Night has it's beauty just as day does, but there are more things you can do in the day than at night." he said with a nod and looked up ahead. He thought he saw a camp fire but didn't say anything aobut it. Why ruin the moment?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:44 pm
Glow nodded and smiled. "Yes, that is true. Of course just gazing at the stars can be beautiful. I do that somtimes, sitting outside of the teepee and just looking upward....She looked up to the stars now and smiled lightly. "yes...so beautiful...it makes you think...about things..." she looked back at him, flushign a little, smiling softly. A slight breeze blew past, lightly tossing a bit of her mane infront of her face. She tilted her head a little to move the hair out of the way of her eyes.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:33 pm
"Yes, the stars are amazing and the sky here is so clear most of the time. I remember when I was little looking at the stars with my mother. She would tell me stories about how they bot up there too." he said and looked up at them as well. The widn played about with the curls of his mane and tail, there were a few clouds moving and it smelled as if rain might come.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff