Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Dangerous Territory (Scythe, Cynara, and Ares) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:46 pm
She smiled pleasantly, she always loved talking about her family. "Well, my mom and dad are Cyrus and Alona. I have a brother, Moki and a sister Maeve. We don't talk much, Moki more than Maeve. Erik is like an uncle of sorts, he lives with us. His son Ares, is like my younger brother as I have already told you. Then their is my parent's herd. That is one big family, all are very close to us. If you want I could name them off, but frankly I think it'd get boring." she laughed softly. "I've lived here my whole life though, and you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:03 pm
Scythe listened intently. He didn't have family to call his own here, it was nice to hear the stories of those who did. "Wow, you have a large family then, eh?" He nickered a little and smiled. "I just recently decided to put my hooves down in the area. It's a nice place with plesant soquili, so, I decided to stay." he nodded and continued to smile. "I've met several nice soquili here. I like it." his tail swatted at a fly that had landed on his rump. "My mate, as well as other have introduced me to all kinds of new things...apples..carrots...and two leggers!" Two leggers intrigued him.  

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:36 pm
"You have a mate!" she grinned, snickering slightly. "Whats her name? Where'd you meet her? What's she look like?" she was interested more now. She loved the lovey dovey conversations and gossip most of all...except she didn't gossip. She only liked to be...informed instead of telling things that weren't true. She liked hearing true stuff about others...yesh. True things, lovey dovey stories and hopefully no drama. She almost gagged at the word, he eyes watched him to tell her about his mate.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:59 am
Scythe rolled to a 'sitting' position instead of laying on his side. "Her name is Hanna. She's a beautiful spotted mare." He smiled as he thought about her. "She's a light creme color, with a beautiful smile...I met her as I was walking through a grassy plain one day. She had been sunning and I didn't see her." He laughed. "I almost passed her by...but, then she moved and I heard her..I had to look to make sure it was a predator, eh." He continued to smile, his tail swooshed back and forth "Lucky for me, I was being watched by an angel."

He looked over to Cynara and blushed slightly. He'd never gotten to tell anyone about Hanna before. "Maybe one day, the two of you will meet."

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:28 am
"That'd be great!" she smiled. She was starting to realize why many thought of her as a little sister and as family, she grew attatched to many she met and they felt the same. "She seems really nice and beautiful," she hoped that she could be said the same by some stallion but she didnth think it was possible. "Your blushing," she giggled softly. "Your a big softie!" she nosed his cheek playfully.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff