Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Dangerous Territory (Scythe, Cynara, and Ares) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The morning sun beamed down over the earth. Scythe's eyes moving slightly as the rays began to warm his coat, he could hear the songs of the birds from nearby trees telling him it was time to awaken. The morning air was cool and crisp, Scythe exhaled, a snort escaping through his nose as he struggled to leave the slumber he had been so graciously experiencing. His eyes finally open, he looked around. The morning was peaceful, he had no clue what would lie in wait for him today. He stretched his wings as far as they would go, then ambly rose to his feet, shaking off the dirt that had coated his fur while sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:41 pm
Ares and Cynara walked side by side, they had been walking since dawn. She had got his lazy a** up to go for a brisk walk, they needed to spend some quality time with each other after their fight. Even though they had made ammends. Her emerald orbs sparkled as they carried on a light conversation. Ares had stopped adruptly at the scent of another, a stallion and it wasn't...normal. It was odd, he did not know what was going on or what type it was. Usually he could pick out specific breeds and such...but this confused him. He looked to Cynara, "There is another," he simply stated. She replied with a brief, "I know." Their heads both switched on alert. Cynara was safe if it came to that, but she hoped it wouldn't.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:44 pm
Scythe had yet to pick up the scent of the others, the wind was blowing away from him for the moment. He did a full body stretch, letting out a long...loud...whinnie as he thought there was no one around. He smacked his lips a little bit, he was parched. He looked around...

"Which way was the river?" He had forgotten where exactly it was he had bedded down for the night. His eyes gazed out over the land around him...he had no clue. "Might as well start walking" he mumbled to himself. He took to the East, not knowing that 'company' was only moments away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:15 pm
Ares' ears flickered back and he snorted looking harshly. "Stay behind me if anything goes wrong." His muscles seemed to tense up. Cynara snorted at Ares. "You do not even know who it is, you blame me for judging books by there covers yet you are doing this very thing now." Ares looked at her with those souless eyes. "Fine, but if there is blood shed I will blame you." She shook her head. She did not understand him that was true but at least they could semi get along and compromise.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:59 pm
Scythe walked along at a slow page, his wings tucked into his side, and his head hanging at a relaxed stance. What was that? His ears perked at the sound of a ... snort? He raised his head, surveying the wind... Blast, it's not in my direction... He glanced over his surroundings. There was a hill not far from where he stood, there must be another on the other side. He'd hate to startle someone, but he wasn't the best at greetings ither. He let out a loud whinnie, to let whomever it was know that he was there. I wonder if that's Hanna or Autumn? That poor filly wanders everywhere He slowly made his way towards the hill. His expression, not necessarily friendly but not alarming ither.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:22 am
Cynara nickered back in response, she was always friendly unlike some people. She gave a glance to Ares, she wondered whom it was. It wasn't familiar, and her last encounter had been with one of the rudest characters she had ever met. She didn't give up on him though. She sighed looking to Ares he had made a comment that the stallion sounded 'threatning'. She shrugged it off, he was likely to start something but she had told him to behave and he describe in full detail that he did not want to be talked to as a child. They both awaited the arrival of whomever it was.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:33 pm
Scythe's ears perked and moved to listen to the area of which the nicker came. It didn't seem a threatening sound, so he made his way up the hill. The first thing that would be able to be seen would be his large blue wings peeking up over the summit. After a few moments, he could see the other Soquili, he was taken aback at there being another stallion. He hadn't expected for only the mare to answer his call.

"Do forgive, I didn't realize." He offered an appology for intruding upon the two

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:00 pm
Cynara's eyes widened at the creature or rather soquili...it was some kalona mixture from what she could tell which put her on edge. However the stallion, Ares stayed in a hardened glare. "Of course you didn't." he replied hastely. Perhaps it was just a bad day where had woken on the wrong side of the teepee....perhaps not. Cynara frowned at Ares, "It's alright. Nothing important was going on, just a walk." Ares felt a spear of jealousy shoot through him as there conversation had just dubbed as 'unimportant.'  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:07 pm
"Again, I appologize." He looked from the mare to the stallion who seemed a little disgruntled. "I was hoping I might ask which way the river was?" He tried to direct his question more to the stallion in hopes of not 'threatening' his position with his mare. "I'm merely a passerby in search for water." He looked back to the mare and bowed his head slightly in a polite greeting. "Could you please direct me as to which way that would be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:08 am
Cynara smiled happily, "It would be that a way." she smiled. She never met such a polite soquili, well not with kalona blood. And he looked like he had some, but then maybe she was wrong. She seemed to be wrong lately. "I am Cynara," she bowed her head slightly at her introduction as Ares was at a stand still and she knew he wasn't going to talk. See, she did know him. Since a foal to get specific. "And this is my brother Ares, not blood related. But you know." she smiled. "Perhaps we could accompany you to your reandiveu to the river sir..." she waited for his name if he would address himself.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:46 pm
Scythe lowered his head once again, keeping from much eye contact with the mare even if the stallion was just her 'brother'. "Thank you, Cynara" what a pretty name he thought to himself. His head rose and his eyes met with Ares'. "Scythe." He simply stated. "And if it would please the both of you, I would welcome the company." His head turned slightly addressing Cynara directly. "Company is always welcome."

He wasn't use to being around other soquili, he did his best to be plesant as he found no reason to be another way. He looked Kalona, but it was merely looks...or was it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:59 pm
Cynara smiled "No problem, it would be a pleasure." she replied. She looked at Ares he was getting on his last straw with her and she would get on his case soon...if he didn't knock it off. Though she knew if she did, he would get into a temper or leave. She was still looking at Scythe and about to say something but was interupted by a snort and her bubble...well burst. "Ares! You are being extremely rude and childish. Monsieur Scythe has been nothing but kind and you are being childish." Ares watched her with those hateful eyes and his feathers ruffled slightly. He said nothing but was obviously thinking of something. She looked back to Scythe, "I am sorry, Ares usually does not act childish." She eyed him one more time before trying to gain her composure.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:33 am
Scythe just nodded in response to Cynara. He eyed Ares again, seeing that his temper was rising, and his feathers ruffling. Scythe didn't trust him...But he had no reason to be rude...yet. His ears flickered back and forth for a moment, his own wings bowing up a bit. He looked back to Cynara. "It's quite alright, Ma'am. I'm use to reactions that are...less than favorable." He shrugged slightly. He was referencing his look. Many soquili wouldn't come near him...saying he was 'evil'. He didn't feel evil and never did figure out why they'd say such...except for his looks. He brought his wings back tightly into his body, he knew they were different. There was no use in puffing up yet. Ares hadn't said anything out of the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:21 pm
Cynara looked at him, "There shouldn't be any of that though, judging one by appearences is..." Ares had enough as well though, "Well look at him!" he didn't trust this stallion either. He watched him, "If not only kalona he probably is skin walker." Ares knew how much of an insult this was but Cynara didn't she didn't even know what a skin walker was. Ares was more of a monster inside than Scythe's outside or what people's oppinions were. Ares sneered as he said those last words and spitting a bit, he had a battle with a skin walker kalona that looked like Scythe and that was the reason he was so harsh with him. For he was only a foal and he had many bones broken.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:56 pm
Scythe himself, wasn't sure what a skin walker was. He hadn't been around enough soquili to know the tales. He snorted at Ares "Ow, I'm so hurt." He said sarcastically. Over the years, the few soquili he had run into, had made snide remarks to him. He had learned to brush them off and at least attempt to act like it didn't bother him to be different. Scythe didn't know what he was...was he Kalona?...he just shook it off. One day he hoped someone could help him understand why he was so different. For now, he just did his best to fit in. "You know, I find it quite pathetic that you have to degrade a stranger." He sneered and looked to Cynara. "Ma'am, I beg your pardon, but I believe I should take my leave." He lowered his head again out of respect.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff