Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Colorful meeting ((Viscoso and Krysta)) END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:44 am
Viscoso stood quietly for a minute just looking at her. Maybe she can do it. She was born with wings after all, he thought. "Okay, I'll run underneath you just in case though", he nodded with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:06 am
Krysta smiled, she was not really sure about what she did, but well it will be if she never tried when there was someone who would give everything to do it. She continued switched her wings as much as she was able to do. She started to feel the wind in them, and she felt lighter.
Her hooves quitted the ground and she slowly left into the sky. She was closing her eyes. When she openned them she realised she was able to fly

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:11 am
He smiled, trotting beneath her as she flyed. "You did it! You really did it!", he shouted happily. "What's it like up there? Can you see everything? Do you feel as light as a feather?" Even the stallion was getting excited and he wasn't the one flying. He felt like he could soar though. The only thing he was missing were wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:18 am
She looked arround her. The feelings are special. So it was this flying ? She looked at the stallion. "Yeh i did it. It's great, i feel light but truly a little insecure, i prefer being able to touch something. But the land is great from the sky."
She came back in the ground. Then she took a deep breath. "It's was great but i will not do it everyday" she smiled

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:25 am
"Hm I never thought about not being able to touch anything", he said, trotting up to her. "But at least you got to experience it. Seeing everything and such. I'm jelous", he teased, smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:36 am
"Well it's because i feel much secure when my hooves were put on something" she laughed. "It's all thank to you, i think i would maybe never try if you were not here." she nodded  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:44 am
"Nah, I didn't do anything. You did it by yourself, you just needed a little encouragement. And someone to catch you if you fell", he winked. "So how bout a walk? We can go through the field and maybe find some more flowers while we're there."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:47 am
"Maybe, maybe not" she winked back. "I'm ok for a walked. I hope it's ok for you to stay with me ? Because i take all your time like this"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:56 am
"I don't mind. I don't have anything to do anyhow and I don't have many friends that are out and about today. Besides I like spending time with you", he smiled. "I don't think I've ever met a mare quite like you before."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:43 am
Krysta smiled. "Oh thank you. Same goes for you. " she nodded. "You're really nice Viscoso". She continued walking. It was a good day, she was happy she went out  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:55 am
Viscoso walked beside her, enjoying the breeze that teased his mane and tail. "Well I'm mostly a nice person unless you really upset me but I know you wouldn't do that. At least not on purpose I hope", he chuckled. "But I don't think my niceness compares to your kindness."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:10 pm
"I will not of course, i don't have reason to do it." she nodded. "And who said i'm kind ?" she winked "Maybe i'm a really bad girl and i hide it on purpose" she laughed  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:17 pm
He shook his head. "I can't imagine you being bad. And if you were well then you hide it well. I just can't see someone with a pretty face like yours being bad is all."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:20 pm
She blushed "thank you. You're right i'm not bad, well i think i'm not." she smiled. "But you're really kind too Viscoso. I'm happy i meet you"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:26 pm
"I knew it", he teased. "And I'm happy I met you as well, Krysta. It's always a pleasure to meet someone with wings and even better, to actually see them fly." Viscoso spotted another little daisy out in the field and he trotted over to pick it.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff