Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]I want to know you better (Suiren and Nalani)END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:38 am
A hint of red appeared on her delicate cheek. "Forever?" Her heart raced as the thought of being by his side for all eternity came to her mind. The graceful mare tilted her head and smiled. "Of course I do, Suirien. I will be with you for all time. You are a gift sent by the Heavens and I will cherish you until my time to say goodbye to this world comes." She nuzzled him affectionately.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:47 am
Suiren was happy like he never was. "I love you Nalani, i will cherish and protect you till the end." He nuzzled her back with all his love for her. He was all red too but he didn't mind. She accepted him, it was all he need to be happy.  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:52 pm
She looked into his eyes and saw the truth in them. "I also love you, Suirien." Could she be any happier? It seemed almost impossible. Heavens, I hope this isn't just a dream. She prayed, hoping that she wasn't just going to wake up and he would be gone. Nalani scooted closer to him and rested her head on his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:25 am
Suiren stroked her hair with his head gently. "Did you want to go somewhere my love ? We can go anywhere you want" He asked even if staying here like this was enough for him.  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:17 pm
Nalani enjoyed his tender stroking and she smiled. "Would it be ok if we went to the beach? It's my favorite place to be...it's where I was born."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:25 am
He posed like a gentleman and bowed "after you my sweet lady, the beach will be our destination"  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:01 pm
"Oh stop that, you're going to make me blush again." Nalani chuckled as she started towards the forest and get through it to the beach.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:29 am
He walked near to her and nuzzled her "You're even beautiful when you blush" he winked. He followed her softly to be able to look at her quietly  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:02 pm
She playfully swatted him with her tail and chuckled. Nalani wondered how on earth he picked her out of all the other mares roaming the land. Why was she so special? Did he see something in her that no one else saw, not even herself?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:04 am
He smiled and nuzzled her gently. "What is in your mind my princess ? you seems mentally far away from here" . He smiled to her. He really loved her, it was love at first sight for sure  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:11 pm
"Hmm?...Oh! Um...I'm just wondering." She continued to make her way through the forest to get to the beach. "Suirien....why me? Why did you pick me from all the other single mares?" Blushing a bit, she hoped it didn't offend him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:13 pm
Suiren looked at her lovely. "Well it's a good question, but i can't really answer, i don't know, i like you when i met you the first time. You're so beautiful and your heart was as beautiful as you. You're perfect for my eyes"  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:50 am
Looking into his eyes, she found that he spoke the truth once again. She blushed a bright red and quickly tried to hide it. "Thank you, darling." Nalani nuzzled him and started to play with his mane, when a thought came to her mind. The mare came to a sudden stop in the middle of the forest. "Suirien....what will I tell Galitaya? She already thinks Apple is her father. When she sees me with you now she'll be confused and start asking questions." Panic started to form in her heart. "I'm really scared that if she found out the truth.....she will never speak to me ever again."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:00 pm
He looked at her gently "Don't worry, i'm sure she can understand, she is an adult now. But if you are scared we can stay away when she is here, but i wish she will know for me one day. She is important for you so she is for me."  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:37 pm
Nalani looked down at the ground, "Maybe it's time that I spoke to her....about everything. I'm sure she can understand. I went through the same thing....yet, she is far different from me and might take it badly."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff