Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Kiss my Shiney Jewel Encrusted Butt! [Zah+Syd] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:56 am
Syd batted her eyelashes ever so innocently. "Well perhaps they could find a way to tie a stick on for you, just for your pleasure and enjoyment then..if you don't want to admit your tendancies that is." She walked up alongside, almost touching his skin, but refraining to touch this stallion unless needbe. "Thats a question to be answered yet if I ever find a suitable mate thats not a moronic idiot." With his next comment came her response, a quick n** to the shoulders where they met with his neck, and another to grab a hold of an ear and twist slightly, pulling his head sideways and down. Painful but not enough to cause him seriously harm or draw blood...at least not just yet. She mumbled her words into his ear through the mouthful between her teeth, "oh you love pain yes? How about this then? Do you like that? I can make it hurt alot more if you desire." She was toying with him now, curious to how he would respond to this behaviour from her.

((got permission ahead from Cait for the auto nipping/ear thing ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:04 am
(( Yus, Mia did ^_^))

"Tease!"

That is the word popped up in his head when he sees Obsydian toying with him and is playing mental games with him. Zahariah is too stubborn to admit that this particular mare really kept him going on and he actually had some fun exchanging jibes and insults with her. Zahariah watches this mare warily when she moves up along his body, almost touching him and he felt this static electricity zooming across his body. He stamps his hoof and shivers before he was about to react but to his suprise, he felt a n** to his shoulders and he implusively moves his head to headbutt this mare. The pain courses down his body and he yelps in suprise and pain when this darn mare grab a hold of his ear and twisted. "Ahh ow .. ow... yeah.." He laughs weakly as his eyes began to water. "Yeah, I really love the pain and it actually send me into rowdy mood so I will suggest you back off." He says in strained voice.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:13 am
Syd chuckled to herself at his reaction, which in turn tugged on his ear some more automatically. She had felt the shiver and his stomp just before grabbing him by the ear. She denied the fact the closeness had almost caused her to shiver herself, but then his words about getting rowdy succeeded at sending shivers down her spine. For some strange reason that intruiged her senses. She ignored those for the moment though to enjoy the fun she was having at his expense. "Ohh I do think I've actually brought tears to your eyes. Whatsa matter Zah? Did I touch you in a special way?" Her words were still kinda muffled with his ear still between her teeth. "You know you like it....you have a domination fetish...." She eased on his ear but still kept her teeth clamped on it before letting go and grabbing a mouthful of mane to tug on. He had such a long flowing mane, she could not resist but to pull hard on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:22 am
Zahariah grits his teeth as his ear gets twisted/tugged little more by this mare, his body stiffens up from the pain. "What if I like it? What are you going to do? claim me and dominate me?" He says in strained voice but there is some sarcasm underlying the words. He swiftly moves his body against her body to knock her away from him but it was a bad move. His hair was in Obsydian's mouth and he was in middle of slamming his body when he felt like his hair is being yanked out. "OOOOOWWWWW!! Watch it!!" He exclaims angrily as he counters by trying to take some of her hair in his mouth and pull hard on it.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:31 am
Syd took the bump as he slammed into her a bit, his mane still in her mouth. She let go and stared at him blankly when he spoke and burst out laughing. "Claim you and dominate you? hmm interesting offer but no thanks. That would only happen in your dreams my dear Zah. Such fantasies don't come to life!" Ok so his comment had somewhat interested her...but she would not let him know that. No...Not this stallion. He was not right for her. Hell he wasn't good enough for her, not even for a pleasure toy. And then it happened. he had a hold of her mane in his mouth...well now wasn't this an interesting turn around..how the hell did that happen? It was fun when she did it to him, but him to her? She reacted by kicking her hooves out at the knees of his front legs. Her front legs gave out slightly as he yanked down hard on her hair. She quickly regained her footing and set her hind legs flying at the stallion, naturally missing of course with thier positioning, but she was just pulling another angry temper tantrum. She proceeded to keep kicking at his front legs now to make him let go.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:47 am
Zahariah just stared at Obsydian with suprised expression in his golden eyes when she bursted out laughing. "I think you would like that, Obsydian." He says in muffled voice when he still have her mane in his mouth. He doesn't know that he could call her by her nickname which is Syd. When she kicked one of her front knees, both of his front legs actually buckled down when he falls to the ground on front knees. but still firmly have the mane in his grasp. He grits his teeth as his knee throbs painfully, he hurries back up to his hooves noticing that the female is throwing another angry temper tantrum. He decides that its not good idea to persists in holding her mane captive when she could shatter his kneecaps easily so he lets go and moves backward while limping slightly.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:56 am
And when his knee buckeled and he went down, so was her head jerked down by the mane in his mouth. This only served to infuriate the mare more. She squealed in anger as he rose to his feet, letting go of her mane. She snorted angrily and threw her hooves at his chest as he backed away, wanting to land another blow as punishment for what he just did to her. She didn't stop to think what she was doing, and persisted to stomp her feet repeated into the ground in front of her, eyes raging and teeth bared and gleaming. Finally she stopped and snorted hard at him. Who did he think he was anyways? Finally she retorted to his earlier comment, "I think the only one that would enjoy it is you. You haven't a chance in hell with a mare like me. Hell would freeze over before that happened!" Rage was clear in her voice as she spat the angry words at him, still denying that he was different from the others and did hold some interest to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:09 am
The angry squeal reaches to his ears as he pins his ears back.

"Uh Oh"

Zahariah thinks to himself as he grunts when he felt her hooves connecting with his chest which caused him to stumble backward in shock and annoyance. He never intented on yanking her down with him when she knocked him off his feet by hitting his knee. Zahariah moves backward while breathing heavily and thinks to himself that he doesn't have to excerise anymore because he certainly gets plently by just being around this female. He watches Obsydian throw one of her temper tantrums before he rolls his eyes when he gets stared at. "Then why are you still here? Obiviously the hell have frozen over since you have been dominating me from the second you stepped out of those forest." He says in soft and taunting voice.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:16 am
Syd snarled at him, finally composed enough to talk. "Did you think I was interested in you? Don't make me laugh. I was just starting to enjoy some of the bantering back and forth, and have a bit of fun for once, if one can actually have fun with the likes of you. And You had to ruin that. I didn't cause you THAT much pain like you did to me there." How absurd! Did he really think she'd give him a second thought? Maybe she entertained the idea but that was all it was. A passing thought or fancy. She tossed her head, obviously irritated. But for some reason she didn't turn and leave.
Something held her there. She stood silently, pawing at the ground, not really sure why she wasn't leaving.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:28 am
Zahariah was secretly dismayed that she doesn't share that common interest he had for her but he didn't show it like a typical stallion. "I ruined it?! you were the one who almost took my front leg out with a kick to my knee!" He exclaims as he frowns disapprovingly at the mare when he limps backward. He was very annoyed with this mare. How dare she pin the blame on him when it was her that started this entire fiasco. Zahariah just stood there with almost a pouty look on his face, his eyebrows are furrowed giving him this angry yet indimitating look. He stares at Obsydian and waits for her to leave but at same time he is relieved that she is not leaving.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:44 am
Syd rolled her eyes at him as he tried pining blame on her. "Well I wouldn't have if you hadn't jerked my mane like that. Don't try pinning blame on me mister! I won't tolerate being made into a scape goat. " Such an infuriating stallion. How dare he he speak to her that way. He had ruined it. She was starting to really have a good time until that moment. She stood there still unmoving. REally she should leave, but still found she was unable to do so. She thought about this for a moment. Did she not want to leave despite his intolerable presence? She stomped a hoof, angry and annoyed with herself a well as him. This was confusing her greatly. " And don't think you can run me off that easily. I like this meadow and always have, so I'll be staying a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:51 am
Zahariah's eyes widen slightly in suprise before they blazes with righteous indigiation. "You were the one who decided to grab my mane so eye for eye, tooth for tooth sweetheart." He mutters quietly as he decides to lay down in the snow since the snow would feel good on his hot swollen knee so thats what he did. He emits a pleased sigh when his throbbing knee makes contact with the snow and he closes his eyes blantantly ingoring Obysidan. "Fine with me. Just stay on your side of the meadow and I will stay on my side." Normally he will stand up to walk over to draw the line but his knee is throbbing angrily at him right now  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:03 am
Syd rolled her eyes again, and glared coldly at the silver stallion. "Yes I did in play, and I did not yank on it like you did to mine. How dare you try to blame me for this! You're just so infuriating like a stupid, stubborn mule!!!!" She watched him lay down, and decided it was late and perhaps she should get some sleep herself. The moon was high in the dark night sky, bathing its light upon them in their secluded meadow. As he stated his side and hers she walked over to him, drawing a line 10 feet around him in a circle. "There's your side" She said with an amused smirk and walked off to find a spot to lay down. She knew that would undoubtingly piss him off just a wee bit. She decided in the apple tree, just off from the centre of the meadow and aid down under it. "And don't try anything while I'm asleep!!" She yelled at him before resting her head and allowing her eyes to close.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:45 pm
"I did NOT yank it on purpose, Obsydian!! you kicked my knee and I fell down." Zahariah retorted while shaking his head muttering about how temperatal this mare is and how he could tolerate her presence even for 5 minutes. He shifts his knee slightly so it will be buried in the snow and he stares at Obsydian when she circles 10 feets around him. A soft annoyed growl escapes his throat as he winces when he stands up, he limps toward the line and proceeds in smudging then he walks over to the mare and draws 10 feet line around her without waking her up. Zahariah shakes his head as he limps back to his spot and gratefully falls down to his body closing his eyes.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:21 pm
Syd slept sounded throughout the night, unaware the stallion had drawn a circle around her. Not that she would of cared. She was the type to be defiant of any and all rules or demands. The few birds left sang soft melodic songs as the sun came up over the horizen, shining right in Syd's eyes, waking her up. Syd awoke, very annoyed the sun was shining in her eyes, and stretched her forelegs out a moment yawning. She was irritated with the bird's singing as well. Why did they have to start so early and disturb her sleep? She arose and looked around noticing the circle around her. Snorting she stepped over it, not bothering to even wipe it out. Her eyes found the stallion rather quickly. He looked like he was snoozing in the snopw, a peaceful somber look on his face. She didn't bother to wake him, content to enjoy her morning without the sound of him ringing in her ears. The dark mare moved around, grazing where she chose, pulling strands of grass from patches all over the meadow.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff