User Image

All | Evening Night | Ever Sacrifice | Nacio | Wild Wind | Omani'ceta

Page 4

01. Navigation
    02. [MTRP] Forever Friends, Young and Old
    03. [MTRP] Forever Friends, Young and Old [Cont.]
    04. [MTRP] Forever Friends, Young and Old [Cont.]
    05. [OOCMTRP] Babies Come From Baskets!
    06. [PRP] They Do WHAT?! (Ever Sacrifice and Tally)
    07. [TPRP] That Empty Feeling (Ever Sacrifice)
    08. [PRP] A "Family" Gathering (Ever Sacrifice, Tawali, Jazz, and Rhapsody)
    09. [PRP] A Mother Knows Best ( Ever Sacrifice and Celendria)
    10. [PRP] The Great Outdoors (Nacio and Marahute)
    11. [TPRP] Rain, Rain, Go Away (Nacio)
    12. [TPRP] Ruffled Feathers (Omani'ceta)
    13. [PRP] Mingling with the Bees (Nacio and Peony)
    14. [PRP] Can't Run from the Past (Omani'ceta, Wild Wind, and Tawali)
    15. [TPRP] Target Found (Wild Wind, Omani'ceta, Ever Sacrifice, and Nacio)

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:21 pm
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Forever Friends, Young and Old

Galitaya, Cuallyen, Ever Sacrifice, Tally, Tawali, Jazz
February 06, 2007
User Image User Image
User Image

Libra07
Gal: Preens herself delicately not really seeing foals aroudn to play with

[link]

Campien
Cuallyen:*wriggles his rump a few times then pounces his friend* got'cha ^w^

[link]

Libra07
Gal: Stops preening and quickly turns around to find her friend
" Cually =D"
Giggles and gets up after being pounced and starts prancing around her friend.

[link]

Campien
Cually:lets out a soft giggle then pushes himself up to his hooves.''So, how are you today?''.begins to shuffle his hooves slightly, smiling widely like his father dose

[link]

Libra07
Gal: "Ohh I'm fine. I ran into two kalonas and this weird black stallion here the other day, and you?"
Stops and nips at his withers playfully.

[link]

Campien
Cuallyen:..''a weird black stallion..O.o..''Blinks slightly then giggles once more as his friend nips him.''...Kalonas...they didnt hurt you did they?''Stops playing for that moment then tugs on Gal's ear playfully.

[link]

Libra07
Gal: Giggles a bit and nips at again playing
" Does it look like they hurt me? Aww was Cually worried about the little filly?"
Teases as she laughs, playing still of coarse.

[link]

Campien
Cually:..''oh no I was not worried..''turns slowly around and has worried written all over his face gonk .Slowly turns back around and smiles.''well at least your ok and thats good, I got burnt by a Kalona when I was in a basket and she carried me off, but..Jee, Moya and Death saved me.''Happily smiles.''But I am glad they saved me so I could meet a nice friend like you.''Nips Gal once more on the ear and smiles widely.

[link]

Libra07
Gal: surprised " I wish they would had burnt my basket, i was in there for a while"
Giggles as he nips at her ear and her head shys away from it.
" Well I'm glad they didnt eat you Cually, I'd be so alone if you werent here to play with me"
Nips back with a smile and prances around him again.

[link]

Campien
Cually:''Thats sweet of you to say, thanks..you would had wanted them to have burnt your basket..I got called smokey as a nick name, even my dad thought it was funny gonk ..but my mom looked after me about that..''Looks down to his hooves and shuffles them.''I even have smoke like markings lurking on my ankles..''Smiles then prances around Gal in return.

[link]

Libra07
Gal: Taking a closer lok at cually's ankles she smiles happily
" Well if that isnt neat, I think it just gives character to every one, the experiences they have to go through in order to be what they are i mean"
Prances and stops smiling before rearing and jumping away a little, flicking her tail happily.

[link]

Campien
Cually:''i guess your right..''smirks happily then nips Gal then bounds off.''Come and catch me, if you can..''Cually flicked his tail slightly as he galloped on ever so often looking to his ankles and smile.''i guess you make me who I am..''

[link]

Libra07
Gal: Giggling, gal takes off after him and as soon as she speeds off she jumps up off the groud, flapping her wings, but can only fly a little off the ground right now, giggling as catches up to him she legs her feet down and starts running beside him.
" I learned how to fly a little... i cant go very high yet though"

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: She smiles warmly at the young ones playing together as she makes her way over by Tally to give the mother another set of eyes to watch the two foals.

[link]

Campien
Cually:smiles and looks to Gal.''You'll be the best flyer ever when you grow to a mare.''Cually nodded after all Gal was the only flying filly he knew.''Just take it step by step and you'll be the best, yush.''Cually kicked his legs abit which got him slightly faster but he stayed side by side with his friend.''Such a nice day, isn't it?''The colt giggles slightly still smiling.

[link]

Campien
Tally:smiles at the foals then glances over to Ever.''Hello Ever..''She gave off a soft nicker to the mare then went to look at her son and Gal once more.''He seems so happy.''

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: Smiles along with her. "Yes, he does. I'm sure they will be friends all through adulthood as well."

[link]

Campien
Tally:nods slowly smile softly still.''i hope your right..but for now..they seem happily good friends..''looks back to Ever and bows her head.''Nice to see you today as well.''

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: She dips her head back in a small greeting, her flaxen forelock moving over one of her eyes again. "I was hoping to run into you since it's been awhile when last we spoke."

[link]

Libra07
Gal: Giggles at the flattery and just thinks about how well she'll hopefully be able to fly when she's older
" Ohh yes it is =D but i haev to get going home sorry Cually D:"

[link]

Campien
Cually:nodded slowly''Ya you'll be the best and see you Galitaya..''he nickerd then walked off towards his home.''See you soon..''

Tally:smiles once more lookignt to Ever.''Yes it has been a while and its lovely to see you again, your looking very healthy.''

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: She feels her cheeks grow hot in a blush. "Yes, you could say I'm healthy. Tawali and I are now lifemated."

[link]

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:54 pm
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Forever Friends, Young and Old [Cont.]

February 06, 2007
User Image User Image
User Image

Campien
Tally:smiles happily for Ever.''That is great to hear..now he wont try and annoy me so much and be more like a friend.''laughs softly to herself, in a joking manor.''As I said before thats great.''

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: "So he's been annoying, has he? I haven't seen him much since the first snowfall," she said a little disheartened. "But he does love to travel so and he'll always be able to find me." She looks at his feathers tied to her tail.

[link]

Campien
Tally:smiles softly.''But he's only playing around..really, I saw him a few days ago..or was it yesterday..oh I can't remeber, I'm sorry, I feel like I'm getting rather old..''.swishes her tail slightly pawing the ground at the same time.

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: She gently bumps her shoulder with Tally's. "Now if you're getting old, so will I," she said with a giggle.

[link]

Campien
Tally:laughs softly then nudges Ever.''But I am an older mare, a much older mare..like you said..we will be friends even when older, am i right?''the mare asked as she munched on a bit of cold dew tipped grass.

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: She smiles with a soft laugh of her own. "Yes, we will always be friends."

[link]

Campien
Tally:smiles widely.''Good, cause I'll be hanging with you for a very long time..hehe..''she giggled softly, shifting her legs.

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: "I like it that way." She giggles to herself.

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Looks around for a particular mare*

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: She catches his scent on the faint breeze, turning her head and seeing Tawali.

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Grins like a fool and trots up to Ever, nudging her gently with his muzzle, blowing gently in her ear in a cheeky greeting*

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: Playfully nips at Tawali's shoulder blushing profusely. "Hello, my love."

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Chuckles and nips at Ever's own shoulder* How do, galunadi dikata?

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: *preens and nuzzles under his chin*

[link]

Campien
Cuallyen:*gallops through the medow happily* whoot*smiles*

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: *leaves Tawali's side and walks over to Cuallyen* Hello little one. *lowers her head down to his level*

[link]

Campien
Cuallyen: OMG O.O..*hits his legs off a log and falls over it* oof..ack X.x....hello, Miss...Ever...

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: *helps him back to his hooves* You do indeed have your mother's grace. *wonders what traits her foals might have whenever she has them*

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Raises an eyebrow and watches Ever converse with the foal* Who's sprogs tha' Ever? Don' tell meh ye picked 'im up off the plains! *Looks at Ever a little suspiciously, mischief glimmering in his eyes*

[link]

Campien
XD

Cuallyen:*gets up and looks to Tawali*...actually my mother is Tally..*blinks a few times* anyhoo thank you Miss Ever ^.^*bows his head*

Tally:..hmm*smiles then walks up to Cually:..you really need to watch where your going, take it from me..o.o...happend waaaay to many times..

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali *Looks a little shocked and almost jumps out of his skin when Tally appears behind him* Howdy, Tally. Remin' meh, when'd ye have sprogs? 'E remin's meh'a some'un, bu'h Ah can' put meh hoof on it...

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: *laughs* This is Cuallyen, Tawali. *continues to chuckle softly and winks to Tawali* I seem to pick up a few things in the plains, don't I?

[link]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:44 pm
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Forever Friends, Young and Old [Cont.]

February 06, 2007
User Image
User Image

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Chuckles and nuzzles her cheek, moving to stand closer to her* Ahhh, ye jus' lucky!

[link]

Campien
Tally:...*loosk to Tawali*..did I scare you? .....he reminds you of Cualtzin and me...*sighs* oh well, same old Tawali..*laughs slightly and nuzzles her son* ages ago I had them, i had 2 daughters and one son, wich is Cuallyen

Cuallyen:*nods* yup ^w^...*stands very close to his mother*

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Slow realisation dawns on his face* Tha's the name Ah was lookin' for! Cual'zin! 'Course 'e is! Lookit 'im! Spittin' image! *Tawali grinned and nudged Tally with his muzzle playfully* Ahhh, ye's knew Ah was never gon' grow up Tally!

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: Luck? You're my good luck charm. *nips at Tawali again* I wouldn't have him any different. Even when he has his foalish moments.

[link]

Campien
Tally:*smiles then gets nudged* ya..I knew it..*looks to her son* to be a foal again would be wonderfull..*smiles*..oh well I cant change time..

Cually: You think*spins around trying to look at himself* well ya I guess so 4laugh

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Grins at Ever and rubs his muzzle against her neck, laying a wing over her in a Wind-hug, before looking back at Cually* Aaah, sure! Lookit ye! All funk'eh colours an' cool markin's! Ye'll be the righ' lil' Stallion when's ye bigger, eh? *Chuckles and casts an impressed eye to Tally* Ye got yeself a winner with that'un, Tally! I congratulate ye, a bit late, but Ah do!

[link]

Campien
Tally:*smiles* thanks..*smiles happily and ruffles her sons hair* its fine ^^and i say congrats you two, on beeing lifemates

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: *waits on Tawali's reaction* You know me. Can't keep excitement buckled down. *big cheesy grin flashed at him*

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Just winks at Ever with a large, triumphant grin on his face, a if to say 'I'm bloody lucky!'*

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: *giggles, keeping an eye on the two foals again* Rogue.

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Chuckles cheekily and raises an eyebrow at Ever, nipping at her shoulder playfully before looking at the multiplying foals* Er.... Where'd that'un come from then?

[link]

Evening Night
Ever: I don't know. *blushes* I don't know where foals come from aside from baskets.

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Pootles around the thread in a slightly dazed fashion, flapping his red tipped wings sporadically*

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Eyes Jazz and sidles up to Ever protectively*

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: *nuzzles Tawali* Green, are we? *grins*

[link]

Skylar14
Jazz: *raises and eyebrow at the other stallion who he has not met*

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Snorts* Jus' cautious... Ah don' recognise 'im...

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: Jazz, this is Tawali. Tawali, this is Jazz. *cheesy grin* Now you know one another at least by name.

[link]

Skylar14
Jazz: *nods at the other stallion* Nice to meet you Tawali.

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Raises eyebrow a little further* Jazz eh? *His wings flicker a little at the end and he leans against Ever, worry evident in the lines of his body*

[link]

Skylar14
Jazz: *wonders whats up with the other stallion* Yeah and?

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: *nuzzles Tawali* Love, keep your feathers straight. I'm yours and don't you forget it. *winks*

[link]

Malhyanth
Tawali: *Calms a little, but stll gve Jazz a bit of a wary eye, nuzzling Ever*

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: *brushes a Soquili like kiss on Tawali's cheek*

[link]

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:52 pm
[(OOC) Main Thread Roleplay]
Babies Come From Baskets!

Ever Sacrifice, Inali
February 08, 2007
User Image
(( This one left me in stitches, near tears from all the laughing. Talk about massive Out of Character for Ever, but it was well worth seeing how others would react. I had to save this conversation for the simple fact that it did manged to brighten my evening and is well worth the memory here. ))
User Image

Evelyn Kyros
@ Swirly: crying She let me ride her earlier to go after Hyanth.

Ever: *glares* That's because he usually knows where Tawali is, you dolt.

[link]

`Swirly
*can't help but giggle*

She's blind to everything 'cept her lover, no?

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
She is very blind. Like the saying goes. X-D She still doesn't know where babies come from. I don't know how we're going to fit in a lesson between her and her mate in the current roleplay. *big grin*

[link]

`Swirly
*can't help but burst into laughter* Does her mate know?

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali should teach her. XD

Inali: I don't have any experience with such matters.

LIAR.

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
I don't think so. X-D

Ever: *stomps a hoof* What is so funny?

Nothing dear. You'll know eventually. I won't spoil it for you.

Ever: *looks at Sil and Inali* Teach me what? *tilts head to the side in confusion* Babies come from baskets! *large grin*

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali: ... Yes dear. Babies come from baskets. But where do baskets come from?

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: Baskets come from magical two-leggers. *an even wider grin*

[link]

`Swirly
*Laughs*

And uh.. how do they get into those baskets?

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali: .... Then how come some mares get so fat, but they eat only the normal amount of food?

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: *looks at Swirly* Everyone knows that two-leggers put the babies in there. *rolls eyes* I don't know about that one, Inali. Some of them have a pretty large appetite. Something to do with the water?

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali: Wellllll kind of. Babies grow in a mare's stomach, then they pop out and are put into the baskets. Did you know that? That's why some mares get sooo fat, and then are suddenly skinny again.

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: *stares at Inali, trying to figure out what she said* But... How do the two-leggers put the babies inside the mare? And how come the stallions don't get babies put into them sometimes too?

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali: Er... the stallions put the babies inside the mares. Mares have a special kind of stomach to put babies in, so stallions put the babies in there.

[link]

`Swirly
*Watches Evee*

Oh lord... Draw your mare a picture~!

[link]

Evelyn Kyros
Ever: ... BUT THEY DON'T HAVE HANDS! gonk

When the hell did Ever morph into Caboose from Red vs. Blue?

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali:... Oh gods. I'm done now.

[link]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:05 pm
[Private Roleplay]
They do WHAT?! [link]

(Ever Sacrifice and Tally)
March 05, 2007

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:51 pm
[Teepee Roleplay]
That Empty Feeling

(Ever Sacrifice)
March 26, 2007

User Image

The copper red mare stood quietly beneath a weeping willow with short, light green sprigs, watching as a new family oversaw three young ones frolicking in the shallow water. A gentle tug pulled at her heart as the sight unfolded. She didn't understand the reason behind her ache.

Ever Sacrifice had been with her mate for two months, but where was she to go from there? The logical plan was to start a family. It would be a family of her own.

A family of her own. That's why she had remained so isolated. Her dear friend, Jazz, had done just that. But she had missed out on Rhapsody growing. Was he an adult now?

Adults rarely seemed to come back and visit their parents, but they grew up so fast. Adults had their own families to take care of.

But how do you go about making a child? Didn't some magical two-legger come along and leave baskets for new couples? Where were her baskets to look after? She was due to have a family of her own! Had she been skipped?

She stomped a white and black hoof in anger. She wasn't going to find anything out just standing around wondering. The family had already left her company and she grumped to herself as she slowly trudged along side the river.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:01 am
[Private Roleplay]
A "Family" Gathering [link]

(Ever Sacrifice, Tawali, Jazz, Rhapsody)
March 27, 2007

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:02 pm
[Private Roleplay]
A Mother Knows Best [link]

(Ever Sacrifice and Celendria)
March 05, 2007

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:24 pm
[Private Roleplay]
The Great Outdoors [link]

(Nacio and Marahute)
April 13, 2007

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:35 pm
[Teepee Roleplay]
Rain, Rain, Go Away

(Nacio)
April 15, 2007

User Image
User Image

The flowers. Oh how their smell drew him in. Well, maybe not the flowers themselves, but the nectar, the sweet nectar they held. And there were so many of them, all different sizes, colors, and smells.

There seemed to be more of them growing in the surrounding forest as he wandered further in. He poked his nose along, keeping his eyes on the ground instead of one the darkening sky. They seemed to thrive so much better in the cool shade of the trees than the meadow in the open.

A soft roll of thunder was heard in the distance, causing the orange flutter to look up from his meal. He hated storms, loathed them ever since he was tossed from his home to this strange place. Perhaps the storm would blow away from him?

But his luck wasn't to be that good as a few drops broke from the clouds and landed on his dark orange fur. The cold shock as well as a closer roll of thunder sent him fluttering off in a random direction, seeking out shelter from the coming storm, his eyes wild wide with fear and nostrils flaring. The mountains grew closer, but he paid little mind to them and quickly dashed away inside a black and white teepee and under a large basket waiting out the storm.

The soft pattering of footsteps was what woke him up. He shifted under his makeshift shelter. He poked his nose out from under the woven brim and saw two leather clad legs across from his hiding spot. The two strange looking feet walked closer, crouching down near him and holding out strange white blocks in weird looking paws. He sniffed tentatively at the stuff, finding it nicer smelling that his nectar.

The basket was slowly lifted off of him as he took one of the confections in his mouth and felt soft, gentle strokes on his neck. He didn't understand a word she said, but if he stuck around, maybe he'd get more of the sweet white stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:13 pm
[Teepee Roleplay]
Ruffled Feathers

(Omani'ceta)
April 16, 2007

User Image
User Image

He was here. She knew he was out here somewhere! The fool had flown off without her. Again! "When did he get it in his feathered head to start a herd?!" she screeched.

The wind picked up beneath her wings, shifting her flight and making it difficult to navigate further.
"He had to leave without me and now I'm going to lose his trail. That blunder head!"

There were many smoke plumes rising in the southeast. A great gathering must be there, she thought. Several lone gray pillars dotted throughout the land, one particularly close to her location. "Might as well take a look," she said as she flew down closer.

It was a small teepee, black and white with many colored Soquilis running on one side. It had a similar pull to the peregrine falcon, but it was faint and distant, but the scent didn't match yet seemed familiar. Maybe he had come here once before?

She landed in a nearby tree with the river running slowly down stream. The chatter of angry squirrels made her swivel her head to look at them with a golden gaze. They quit talking instantly, realizing they could be dinner next.

She watched as a small girl came out of the surrounding woods, glance at her, and then promptly disappear into the strange structure. The rain started coming down in a fine mist just then and the wind picked up. She was going to be stranded here and still wouldn't be able to find him probably. She grumbled quietly to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:28 pm
[Private Roleplay]
Mingling with the Bees [link]

(Nacio and Peony)
May 14, 2007

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:56 pm
[Private Roleplay]
Can't Run from the Past [link]

(Omani'ceta, Wild Wind, and Tawali)
May 25, 2007

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 pm
[Teepee Roleplay]
Target Found

(Wild Wind, Omani'ceta, Ever Sacrifice, and Nacio)
June 1, 2007
User Image

User Image

"Where are you taking me, Omani'ceta?" Wild Wind puffed on behind the falcon, trying to follow her and hope she had found a nice place to claim for the future herd. They had flown over a village and then nothing but trees. The mountains were looming closer and the trees seemed to show bits of the winding river. This was actually a nice flight, but the sight was nothing pleasant.

"Just a little further! It's the perfect place to get away, though they always seem to be bickering over something. Oh look! We're here," she said as she swooped down towards the ground near the river. The stallion had to land on the ground and follow her and she flew further in, though they didn't have far to go.

What greeted his sight wasn't really all that glamorous. There was a black and white teepee with different colored Soquili painted on the side. So there were two-leggers here. It grated on his nerves that his bond would bring him out here only to be claimed by a filthy two-legger. He snorted and rolled his eyes.

But Evening Night wasn't there. In the area, Ever Sacrifice and Nacio were busy bickering at one another. It seemed like a heated debate, but only one of them was showing anger. The red mare was showing signs of her pregnancy now, which was a surprise to the Peregrine Falcon.
"Oh Ever, dear! You look positively glowing," she said as she swooped to a tree near them, perching to look down at them.

Wild Wind couldn't help but roll his eyes even more. Just what the world needed, more grounded brats. But this mare was indeed quite fetching as he looked her over more closely. Light blue eyes that seemed to catch your attention compared to the dark red of her pelt. And if her eyes weren't such an eye catcher, the off-white of her mane and tail certainly were stunning.

"Nacio, will you kindly stop singing to my stomach? You've been at it for a week already. They can't hear you," the red chestnut huffed. She seemed very angry and displeased with the orange flutter that was level with her growing belly.

"Ever, soothing tones. You'll upset them if you yell like that," Nacio said in a happy voice. He was the first to notice the new arrival, looking him over quickly. He didn't see him as a threat and went back to singing a lullaby.

Wild Wind strolled over to the mare, giving his best winning smile in hopes for a good first impression.
"I didn't think to find such beauty in the middle of these woods. My name is Wild Wind. And who might you be, miss?"

Icy blue eyes glared daggers at him, not falling for such lathered up charm. She snorted in an unladylike fashion, for once thankful that Nacio was there with her. "He could be Nacio and I am Ever Sacrifice."

"Wild Wind, you shouldn't use your ploys on a mated mare," screeched his bond. She was all puffed out indignantly. She never saw flaw with him, even if she knew the Wind better than his own parents. She continued to click her beak.

He snorted loudly at her comment. Life mating, dating, it never mattered to him. He loved all the ladies, most especially those with wings. And then he saw it. Tan and red feathers that adorned her tail. Why hadn't he seen them sooner?

His face contorted into complete repulsion. So this was the happiness Tawali had found? Breeding with a grounded and becoming even more of a disgrace to the name of Wind. And she was pregnant. Those disgraces would need to be stomped on at the first moment he could.

Ever saw his eyes widen and the ugly face he was making.
"I knew you were false." She seemed to gloat at his change in appearance.

Wild Wind stepped closer in a menacing way, his smile twisted and full of insanity.
"So you're his b***h. You're his happiness. That Tawali. Pity," was the last word he said to her, turning his back to her with a flick of his tail and stalking off away from her. Yes, he would have to remove her, Tawali's new found happiness. That would destroy his world he'd built.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff