Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the ghostbuster

Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:06 pm
D:
If someone tried to choke Dean he'd get really pissed and beat them up.
That would be hot.
Like when Dean beat up Gordon.
xD
It was funny when he had Gordon in a head lock and he went to walk through the doorway and he slammed Gordon's head into the door frame.
xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:50 pm
ice eyes4478
Very true. I have noticed that. And why don't any of them have some really wicked scars on their face? Because they have been pretty torn up, and not even the hint of a scar.

Dean had a faint scar... For a week... After the car crash! *nods, grinning*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:24 pm
fpvs
ice eyes4478
Very true. I have noticed that. And why don't any of them have some really wicked scars on their face? Because they have been pretty torn up, and not even the hint of a scar.

Yah... that made me happy... *remembers back to Shadow....* and the next episode... completely fine.... lol... glad they learned their lesson.. unless Sam and Dean have some pretty sweet healing abilities I am, as of yet, unaware of...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:47 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs

Yah... that made me happy... *remembers back to Shadow....* and the next episode... completely fine.... lol... glad they learned their lesson.. unless Sam and Dean have some pretty sweet healing abilities I am, as of yet, unaware of...

Of course they do!!! *points to fic with Devour Cross-over* *hehe* lol. At least they bypass that unspoken rule most shows abide... With this region of face that isn't allowed to be cut/mucked up... lol... Ya know the one?? Like, if they're attacked by a wild dog, on the face, they'll only have a scratch on the temple or something... *hehe*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:59 pm
fpvs
Of course they do!!! *points to fic with Devour Cross-over* *hehe* lol. At least they bypass that unspoken rule most shows abide... With this region of face that isn't allowed to be cut/mucked up... lol... Ya know the one?? Like, if they're attacked by a wild dog, on the face, they'll only have a scratch on the temple or something... *hehe*

lol! yah... like in Shadow, Sam and Dean had ugly-bloody-face going on... and daddy just had serious torso wounds.... lol! I think the Daeva's were jealous of their rugged good looks.... blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:12 pm
*haha*

*has a trip to a happy place filled with Winchester men*
*sighs*
I don't wanna come back to reality now... *pouts*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:39 pm
fpvs
*haha*

*has a trip to a happy place filled with Winchester men*
*sighs*
I don't wanna come back to reality now... *pouts*

But you must! YOU MUST!!!! For your fic requires proof reading! And the world is more wonderful with you in.. reality.. it!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:57 am
*Glares* FINE! Remind me I have a fic to proof-read! *pouts*

... Wait... I LIKE my fic... *giggles* Maybe I should go do that... *nods* Especially since you're not on MSN... *pouts* lol

*moves into reality that is "Reassurance"*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:45 am
fpvs
*Glares* FINE! Remind me I have a fic to proof-read! *pouts*

... Wait... I LIKE my fic... *giggles* Maybe I should go do that... *nods* Especially since you're not on MSN... *pouts* lol

*moves into reality that is "Reassurance"*

HAHAH! Alas, I got carried away watching Death Note... and it is now 6:44 AM... and I must sleep... SLEEEEEEP!!!! MY EYES!! THEY BURN!!!! so yah... plus my internet's poo... and kept disconnecting on me... sad you better be done your proof reading by the next time i talk to you... stare .... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:33 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs

lol! yah... like in Shadow, Sam and Dean had ugly-bloody-face going on... and daddy just had serious torso wounds.... lol! I think the Daeva's were jealous of their rugged good looks.... blaugh

i dont know i kinda think the Daeva's just made them more ruggedly better looking  

PhoebeMarie

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:21 pm
*hehe* I didn't think the Scratches across Sam's face made him look more handsome... But Dean sure did! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:22 am
surprised

*sings* One of these things is not like the other... one of these things just doesn't belong....

I dont know why but the replies reminded me of that song... And I think they both look equally rugged.. Hey! If you rearrange the letters in 'rugged', you get the word 'drugged'.... AAAAAHAHAHAH! Coincidence? I think not... neutral *remembers back to drugged-up Sam fic*.... EEEHEHEHE.... xd  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:42 am
WHICH drugged-up fic.... The one with the morphein???

*frowns* Umm... That was still being written, wasn't it!?!? *totally forgot about it... IM me the link?? pls???

Mmm... Ya know... I could have a fic... Where they compare their ruggedness...? While drugged... lol. Would booze count? MMm... I'd love to write a Drunk!fic... But... Well, I've read about how... There can be PROBLEMS when men are drunk... If ya know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:08 am
lol.... uh... huh... problems? when drunk? nah.....

As for that fic... it WAS the morphine one but I don't remember where or when it was..... lol! I thought it was finished.... maybe I was just reading so many at the time that it... oh! I think it may have changed directions and i didn't like it.... lol... i really don't know... *reads far too much for her own good...*  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:15 am
*hehe* Yeah... I read too much, too... lol... I read all the ones I stumble across (on the half-dozen or more sites - Sinful Desire, lj, Deviant Slice, fanfiction.net, and all the other rec pages I've stumbled across)... Seriously. It's an addiction. I think I need help! eek REALLY! I'm gonna have to go back to Uni in a couple weeks and then what?!? hmm????  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff