Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
~The Village~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:50 pm
"He was loitering and carrying a weapon." She spoke with the Sheriff as calm as she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:51 pm
*he pulls out the sword with the seath still on it* you mean this old thing...was under my wings...concieled  

Red Dragon Dracoheart

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:54 pm
"You Hush, I am talking to the Sheriff"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:56 pm
*he puts the sword away and sits back in the cage*  

Red Dragon Dracoheart

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:56 pm
"Well, loiterin' would just be a finger wagged at ya and a kick in the a** to go somewhere else, that does look like some pretty serious hardware you have there. While RDS proper has nothing against weapons concealed or open, this villiage does. A blade over 4 inches is illeagle as well as the consealment. I"m gonna need that blade now and maybe we won't have to do more then fine you aside from the confiscation."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:06 am
the fine is no problem...i can pay it up....but you are not takeing this blade...it has been in my clan for years and i am not giving it up  

Red Dragon Dracoheart

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:33 am
Red Dragon Dracoheart
the fine is no problem...i can pay it up....but you are not takeing this blade...it has been in my clan for years and i am not giving it up

"If it's so special and important, then ya should of left it home on you mantle or somethin' and not walk around with it hidden ya, on the streets of this villiage!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:48 am
i take it everywhere with me...i can not give you the blade though..take me in if you wish but check i am sure it is under the limit... *he touches the blade then hands him the sword with sheath*  

Red Dragon Dracoheart

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Red Dragon Dracoheart
i take it everywhere with me...i can not give you the blade though..take me in if you wish but check i am sure it is under the limit... *he touches the blade then hands him the sword with sheath*

He rolls his eyes some and takes the weapon.
"Thank you for handing it over willingly. After the court date or the fine is payed it will be decided if it will be returned to you and you will be contacted."
He grinned some.
"For the record, slight of hand doesn't work on someone that can right a five page paper between the clicks of one second to the next."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:55 pm
She giggles at her Uncle, smiling behind her mask.  

Solis Rose

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:01 pm
*he smiles* ok...just take care of it...*he laughs a bit then covers himself up again, letting them think everything was ok*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:07 pm
Red Dragon Dracoheart
*he smiles* ok...just take care of it...*he laughs a bit then covers himself up again...*letting them think everything was ok*

"You're pretty smug there bub. Do keep in mind that while I am all for a good prank, I do take my job seriously. Anything funny and the book will be thrown at ya. Ya may think you have power and all but, trust me, ya do not want me to use everythin' I have at my disposal. That is yer only warnin'! You can't trick a trickster."
He grinned again.  

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:12 pm
ok ok you got me....*he pulls the two knifes out of his boot, the gun in his other boot, the knife on his leg, the shotgun on his other leg, two pistols from his belt, the revolver tucked under his belt, the throwing star from his belt buckel, the knife on the tip of his boot the spike behind his ear, the razor from his mouth, the twin blasters from his shoulder holsters, the pikes on his arms and the two claws from his wrists and throws them on the floor* is that what you wanted....*he laughs showing his fangs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:22 pm
He peered over his shades.
"Sure ya didn't forget anything there? I bet he's got one o' them crotch revolvers like in From Duck Til Dawn"
He laughed some and grinned before he touched each item and it disappeared.
"Well, we'll get his all processed and as soon as someone remembers where the key is we may let you out of there! Gotta put in more metal detecors around this place. Sheesh that was nuts!"  

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:39 pm
The neko's eyes widened. "Why you need all that? Your a dragon!"  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items