Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Shadowed Past. An RP in Yugi and Jaden's time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage Kuragari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:01 am
seifer stood back up and looked around "good, noone saw me." he began to go back to the dorm. As he approached, he heard talking, he didn't care. he walked in, and just laughed at the idiot. "you can't kill them, they ARENT holograms, and Holograms can't hurt things that are real."
he smiled. "so dont even try it." he laughed.  
Raje stared at Altik in disbelief.
"HOW CAN YOU THINK ABOUT DUELING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!" He screamed at Zach.
He began to dash off again. The gods weren't going to stop. He looked behind just to see Altik getting eaten by Slifer.
"HOLY....!!" They could eat people?!

(@ Aric: Don't worry...You won't die, and you'll just end up in the forbidden dorm, ok? And try not to take as much control as you are now. Your control comes later. wink )  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

altik_0

Heading towards the dorm, he saw someone clutching his nose. He called over to him, and ran over.

"Here, take this," handing him a duel disc, "It'll work against the gods. No price, it's just to get more people fighting instead of running."

This time, the guy heartilly accepted, and almost handed his other disc over for it, but kept it because it looked cool or something. Zack didn't really know, but whatever.

A couple minutes later, Zack had given out 11 of the 21 discs. Three to Jaden, who was the only duelist he recognized, for his friends and himself, one to the guy who slammed him in the head, one to the guy with the broken nose, one to some girl who heartilly announced her name was Meri, one to some guy he found on the way to his jet, who told him he was Vichard, two to some other kid who said he'd give it to a friend, and the rest to a big group of obelisk duelists he didn't recognize.

"Well, if those gods don't start feeling this, I don't know what will kill 'em..." Zack thought while pacing the Ra dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:03 am
MorpheusD.Duvall
Raje stared at Altik in disbelief.
"HOW CAN YOU THINK ABOUT DUELING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!" He screamed at Zach.
He began to dash off again. The gods weren't going to stop. He looked behind just to see Altik getting eaten by Slifer.
"HOLY....!!" They could eat people?!

(@ Aric: Don't worry...You won't die, and you'll just end up in the forbidden dorm, ok? And try not to take as much control as you are now. Your control comes later. wink )
[ooc= fine, I was just playing along, doing my part, but FINE...]

Anyway, the Altik started to go down the chute, and Zack's Altik_0 card flew into the air, which he caught.

"Dang, it killed him, I'll have to wait before playing him again..."

IT appeared no one believed him about the duel discs, since even the people who took them didn't use them. That group of obelisks threw them into the trash. So instead, Zack sent them back to his jet, Via his other Altik_0 card, then paced the courtyard right in front of the gods. He didn't care, it wasn't his fault. If they attacked him, he would fight back. He pulled out his magic deck, and started translating more of his cards.

See, that was how he won. In Magic, all his cards were fair, since they cost excessive amounts of mana to play. But in Yu-Gi-Oh, cards were free to play out, except for sacrifices. Therefore, his 20 mana Altik_0 card became a 10 star creature, who came out with no fairness whatsoever.

Well, he was going to beat the crap out of those gods. No rules were on in an emergency, and those gods were going to have some fun with Chaos Confetti...

[Chaos Confetti:
Regular Spell,
Effect: Rip "Chaos Confetti" into pieces, then throw them onto the playing feild. Any card touched by one of the pieces is removed from play, regardless of their effect. This card cannot be targetted by a quickplay magic card, a counter trap, or a monster effect.]  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:16 am
With a crash of horrible thunder, the sky went as dark as night. Raje fell over, and huddled into a tree. With a flash of lightning, every god at the school was gone. The gods that had almost gotten to Raje were sitting in front of him, in the form of three siver tinted cards.
"What the-" He picked them up, coutiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:20 am
Zack chuckled, apparantly the gods couldn't handle Chaos Confetti.

Then he noticed that that guy with the attitude problem was staring at some silver cards. Admitedly, this perked Zack's interest, so he went over.  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:57 am
Raje stared at the cards, wondering why they were silver, but happy they had stopped.
He saw the Zach guy heading over. "Oh, you're ok." He said it like it was a good thing, but like he wasn't interested at the moment. "Well, it looks like it's over."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:14 pm
Zack stared at the silver cards, almost amazed at their presense.

"Hm... maybe you should get rid of those?" Zack suggested, worried about the gods comming back for them.

"Get rid of these? You're CRAZY!" He snapped back, thrusting them into sleeves and into a hard cover box, "These could be my fortune, or at least the key to stopping those beasts!"

Zack shrugged and ignored him. It was useless to argue, so instead he walked away, searching for anyone interested in going back to the dorm from the other night.  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:04 pm
(Try not to control other people's characters too much, ok Aric? I don't mind, but it might annoy me in the future.)
Raje stared at Zach. He was going...Somewhere.
He decided he need to look for Koan, Cross, and Seifer. He went off into the direction of the Slifer dorms.

The school was in utter havoc, even though the gods were gone. Teachers were trying to gather the students to explain that the gods were just Giant Holograms used for testing (Dumb lie, eh?), but they wouldn't stay still. Idiotic stiories were going around too. One group of three kids were claiming that they had sent the gods away with their dueling skills, and were racing all over the campus saying they had to make sure the gods didn't return.
12 Slifer students, 18 Ra's, and 4 Obelisks had locked themselves in a classroom, refusing to come out until they knew the gods were gone.
Two kids had been injured by trying to climb to the top of tree to hide, and fell out after the tree branch had broken (They made a huge story about Obelisk grabbing them and throwing them into a tree).

No permanent damage had been done. Everyone was safe, and classes were cancelled for the whole day! Everything was going to be fine.

Until that night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:26 pm
As Vichard was going back to the Slifer Red Dorm, he found out classes where canceled for the day. In a rage of joy, Vichard ran back to the dorm, only to be locked out of his room because he forgot to grab his keys. Tryibg to figure out a way to get back in, he tried to pick the lock, but that didn't work. In an action of blind rage, he kick the door but nothing happened. He then gets a saw and cuts a hole over his room and gets inside. XP  

Unlucky-chan

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:18 pm
Meri watched Vichard break into his room.
"Uh, having a bit of trouble, are we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:44 pm
MorpheusD.Duvall
"Yes, unfortunatly." said Vichard to Meri. "Why did I forget to grab my keys." Vichard thought as he grabbed a chainsaw and then he grabbed a ladder, and then climbed to the roof over his room.  

Unlucky-chan

altik_0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:06 pm
MorpheusD.Duvall
(Try not to control other people's characters too much, ok Aric? I don't mind, but it might annoy me in the future.)

[ooc= look who's talking. you've done more to my character than I've done to yours, and all I did was let him say something.]

Altik was almost to the Dorm by nightfall. Plus that weird kid who tried to attack him showed up. His name was Jimmy. [ooc= Don't you dare say I'm controlling someone else's character, 'cause this is for revenge on Jurrassic Park.]

A string of wiggling lights floated around the dorm. It reminded Altik of strings, but he didn't think much on it because he was too distracted by his rage and readiness to kill those gods.

But apparantly Jimmy did think about it, and decided they were worth touching.

"Wait! STOP!" Altik cried out, to no avail. Before long, Jimmy was lying on the ground, toasted by at least 10,000 volts of some sort of energy, "Hm, stupid Jimmy."

Altik stared at them for a minute, then thought, "wait, what if these ARE strings..."

[ooc= for those who don't understand or know of string theory, look it up, becuase it's some what important for what I'm going to do next...]

Altik pulled out his Duel Disc and played his Minus Dimention card. The strings began to wiggle oddly, then hit eachother, resulting in a blast of light, then the dorm was open to get into.

"Heh, stupid gods," Altik muttered, working into the dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:25 pm
Altik_0
[ooc= look who's talking. you've done more to my character than I've done to yours, and all I did was let him say something.]

((Aric, I did that because....IT'S MY RP! Anyway, try to go along with the RP more...People are PMing me saying that your posts are confusing them. Please don't get mad...It makes me feel like s**t. I'm only telling it how it is. Your really, really good at RPing, but your being a bit standoffish. Please just try to play along with the others a bit more. crying ))  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:26 pm
Shadow the Dark Master
MorpheusD.Duvall
"Yes, unfortunatly." said Vichard to Meri. "Why did I forget to grab my keys." Vichard thought as he grabbed a chainsaw and then he grabbed a ladder, and then climbed to the roof over his room.

Meri winced as he watched him walk up.
"Uh...Isn't that a bit dangerous?!"  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas