Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2023)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:48 am
Day # 45
Theme: none
Time spent: 34 mins

User Image

Comments: another comic sketch, again drawn while my tablet refused to read pen pressure(otherwise I would've done something different).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:23 pm
Day # 46
Time spent: 50 mins

User Image

Comments: this is Yuri from Nuclear Winds(same project as Lima, Chazz and Princess).
This was most likely one of my first drawings of him, because he’s actually not as pessimistic as depicted. Even as a basically useless or even dead weight member of a survivor group in the zombie apocalypse due to his affliction with AIDS, he is actually fairly optimistic and helpful, due to his eagle scout knowledge and duty to protect his little sister.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:50 pm
Day # 47
Time spent: 13 minutes(it's something)

User Image

Comments: tablet doesn’t wanna work. I did an 8 hour shift today. People are dumb. Here’s 13 minutes of mostly straight line tool and erasing. (I also shrunk the entire file).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:09 pm
Day # 48
Time spent: 41ish mins

User Image

Comments: somehow, I put 41 minutes into this. Turning this old 2 second scribble into something that can be better described as character art. Is Yuri with his much younger half-sister, Arizona.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:22 pm
Day # 49
Time spent: 32ish mins

User Image

Comments: Yuri and Chazz. They don’t meet til the very end of the story, but since they are both around the same age, have serious, potentially terminal illnesses due to the zombie apocalypse, and are both stoners, they (would) become besties. The "don't ship it" was for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:50 pm
Day # 50
Time spent: 1hr 6mins ish

User Image

Comments: Yuri and Olive. Olive is not a police officer, she just very strongly believes she is, and that makes her kinda a jerk to Yuri. She mostly just doesn’t like that he partakes of the herbage. The “song” she’s singing at him is this. She’s awful lol

two more days of updating art containing the lad, then JSE, then I’m gonna update some old art of June, the not-quite-main-character in this same universe.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:26 pm
Day # 51
Time spent: 46ish minutes

User Image

Comments: is the lad with his little sister again. They have the same dad, a cartel member who split immediately after Yuri’s mom’s AIDS diagnosis. However, their dad actively raised Arizona, teaching her how to shoot as soon as she could hold a gun properly. Too bad that made Arizona super unstable and extremely confident and gets her killed by zombies lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:21 pm
Day # 52
Time spent: 35ish minutes

User Image

Comments: last one of the loser. It’s never mentioned at all in the story what sort of orientation Yuri is. He’s mostly made of apathy. Tbh if I had to describe him he’d probably just enjoy the company of anybody with good intentions.
Also, since I never mentioned why he looks like that, it's because half of his face was pressed against a steel flat stovetop(like you'd see in a restaurant or diner) by a zombie(his mom) and he got burned.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:23 am
Day # 53
Time spent: 33 mins

User Image

Comments: When your friend has multiple friend groups, you're only in one of them, and they complain to you about some turmoil in the other group, and how it hurts them to see the other group shrink, so you ask if you can join that other group, and they just drop the subject immediately because you're a disease they don't want near their precious exclusive other group lol maybe don't bring it up then hoe  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:01 am
Day # 54
Time spent: 41 mins

User Image

Comments: uwu  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:40 pm
Day # 55
Time spent: 50 mins

User Image

Comments: this is actually something I drew last October(on paper). I figured I'd take a break from JSE and decade-old art and work on something more recent ;u; These are Ruse and Astra, from the project I'm currently (not) working on called Under The Same Stars. Almost all my drawings of them together are non-canon, but they're so stinkin cute emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:39 pm
Day # 56
Time spent: 41ish minutes

User Image

Comments: same characters as yesterday.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:22 pm
Day # 57
Time spent: 45ish minutes

User Image

Comments: I made them crunchy because I can't not overuse the sharpen tool when I angle lineart crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:50 am
Day # 58
Time spent: 34 minutes, right off the bat at midnight.

User Image

Comments: apparently yesterday was Lesbian Day Of Visibility and I had no idea, but sometimes there's just a happy coincidence. I mean... Everybody Knows I Love Lesbians™.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:20 am
Day # 59
Time spent: 40 mins

User Image

Comments: finally done. Background is just like five or six free images stitched/photomanipulated together. I'm currently (not) writing the story they're in, and I haven't had the motivation to add even a single word to it even though I've been drawing them for days now.  
100 Days Event (2023)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff