Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Kawasaki Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:30 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 70 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Ritz was busy fiddling on her phone before something about a wet t-shirt contest had her looking up, a man was tossing shirts out to everyone and she'd look mildly confused. Red eyes gleamed as she looked about wondering if she should bother to enter, there had to be a decent prize if they rented out this whole place for a party. A decent one hopefully. Sighing as she stood up and walked over, not saying a word as she would snag one of the t-shirts from the blond male and would soon be ushered away to the 3rd floor, with practiced ease she would pull the white shirt over her head and strip herself of the black tank top underneath. Stuffing it in her messenger bag to keep it safe from getting wet. Pulling her blond hair out from the back of it and checking to make sure she did wear a bra today ( luckily she did ) and looking fairly bored as she leaned back against a wall waiting for the time to come.

-----------------------

Hiroki blinked as he would suddenly be approached by another person, a t-shirt was held out to him in offering and he'd happily take it, well up until he would be dragged away, "W-wait? Why am I- what are you!" he questioned as his shirt would be unbuttoned with ease and he'd be half forced into the shirt. The quick murmurings of a wet t-shirt contest would be given to him and he'd eye the person wearily, "Why me?" he questioned, "Cause you have muscle stupid." was the scoffed answer. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before rubbing his face, "You win, you get the rest of the night off with pay buddy." the other offered with a devilish smile. He raised his finger up to protest only to drop it again, he couldn't argue with free money for a little oggling...could he? He grimaced before nodding, "Ok." he murmured, "But if you lose, you wear the t-shirt wet the rest of the night. Every time it dries~ Sploosh!" the other twittered. He looked shell shocked before sighing, he shouldn't have agreed so quickly.

Words:
Total:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:46 am
User Image
User Image

Annabel was minding her own business when she heard someone shout out wet t-shirt contest. It sound appealing for a moment and she was thinking it over until the asshat approached her directly. Looking at him, she rolled her eyes. "If that is the way you hit on women, then I am not interested in your offer to objectify myself for your pleasure" The idea was still appealing to her, but she would have to think long and hard about reliving her college days, She was a teacher now and could be fired for something like this if it was to be put in social media.

She had almost forgetting the other was around until he started speaking about everyone wanting to be the best. "That I know. I have been around the battles for years and a fan, but have never done it myself." Annabel nodded when he said he hadn't seen the king or the birthday boy, but it didn't matter. she was still debating the childish act of the wet t-s**t contest.

Once Kai said last call, she made up her mind she was going to do it for the one time. Grabbing a shirt and signing up, she mumbled about it all the way to the third floor. "Still as far as I am concerned, you better enjoy it while it is on display because that is close as you will get to seeing it." Going change, she made sure her hair was up in a bun. She hoped that her choice would not come back to bite her in the butt.

ooc: Outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu wasn't that surprised when her treks stopped working, after all, he already showed his hand. If he would have saved that trick and used it first, she would have been ********. As his right ankle snapped dived out of the way. Her treks might not work but she could still move on her own. Regardless thanks to the speed of the move it was a close thing. She felt the heat of the shell on her side and it probably grazed her. As she dove her hand threw the knife at his shoulder quickly hoping to get him before his leg went back down. Hopefully, he wouldn't spot it or be able to react as fast as her so close. That worked both ways after all. She flipped onto her feet quickly though her treks couldn't move still. She started to back up foot by foot and try to gain some distance while distracting him with some trash talk. This was way more difficult with her treks not operating. "Well this is going to be boring if none of us can move with our treks, You gonna use shells, I have my knives. You'll run out of steam before you take me down, big boy." Well that was the case long as she could keep dodging those shells, which wasn't a guarantee. However, as long as she got some distance it'd be way easier.

Tricks:

Stamina: 46/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 7%

AP: 5

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [0]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 0
                                                                                → Reaction: 110
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 50
                                                                                Daisuke Kaicho

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Usien’s socialization meter was running low and there was no type of caffeine insight that was able to refuel him making this situation all the more dangerous. The danger comes from the fact he was probably going to die by way of the contest upstairs. Either way, he would hear a voice before feeling himself being lead to the back of the crowd. What did she mean by he didn’t belong there? Was she putting him down? The head pat was weird. It was like she was being an older sister to him which is ironic because he the oldest out of him and his sister. Looking and watching as she walked off, his face was red as hell but at least it was in a warming way where he wasn’t going to faint. Instead, he just melted and fell to the floor. How was he so pathetic and why?! Collapsing onto his knees, he would swing to where he was sitting on his a** and had his knees out, resting his arms on them like some cliché anime character. His battery was on empty. Too bad, someone else came along and was draining it more.

The introvert almost leaped away, hearing someone approach him. It was a person who was in the battle. What was he doing? What did he want? He still shivered from the touch. Freaky. Looking up at the man, he would have to think. His prices? “Ummm..We can negotiate that when I make them umm.. …I usually just do it if you pay for the parts.. You just want regular air treks or you had an idea in mind?” Prince asked, interested but concerned.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:25 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke noticed the man seemed nervous and was a but confused. He figured maybe it was because of his storm riding name but shruged it off. He was asked what kind of treks he wanted."I need something with durable breaks and good acceleration. Something that would suit the death road and a few parts to go with it.
C rank.
he said calmy as he turned his attention to the male getting his wallet out. Daisuke turned his attention breifly to he battle and wondered who would becone the victor. He hoped he didint really care who won out of the two.Daisuke hoped to face Alpha again one on one. Daisuke started to wonder where his teammates were. The male heard about the wet T shirt contest and it seemed males could enter as well but he wasnt going to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

As if she knew what was gonna happen before it happened, the loli dived out of the way of a trick never seen before. Maybe it was pure luck or something else. Knife launched from her diving position Alpha swayed to the side causing the blade passed him, impelling into the chest of one of the many people literally forming the cube. His crimson hues stilling gazing in her direction. A scream lashed out by the woman standing next to the person. Knife buried in the man's chest he'd collapse to his knees before falling to the ground, breaking the invisible line that formed the cube. Many people filming the cube from the beginning of the match they'd film the whole ordeal. Crimson orbs turning to the the bystander now bleeding out and fighting for his life the whole crowd was quiet while they just filmed. It was the phenomenon that you'd see on youtube or other video sites. Where a whole crowd of people will watch a person get beaten or killed and not even try and help. How distasteful, it really showed how ugly humanity really is. His fist clenching he'd fight the urge to take out his partner and put a few holes in the loli. He'd have to keep his cover for bit longer at least.

"I think you have other things to worry about little girl. I don't know where your from but you can't go stabbing people at other people's party. You really think they gonna let you off the hook going this far?" With the question posed he didn't even glance in Miyu's direction. "And then there's ATP." Taking his phone out he'd call for an ambulance for the man laying there dying.

Black Fire Lord

Tricks:

Stamina used: 20

Wear used: 14%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by35%
King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:17 pm
Congrats. I don't know how yo turned a battle into needing someone going to hospital from a knife wound. However, not my problem. Good luck.

AP GRANT From Battle:

Daisuke Kaicho

iiCrimsonR0se

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:44 pm
User Image
[No Road][No Team][C-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 120][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds][(Air) Reaction: 60]

Serin's neutral like smile had faded overtime. Somehow he just felt a bit bored around here. The fight he watched wasn't particularly interesting until the end where it...well ended. The ushering of the this wet t shirt contest didn't particularly interest him. He simply felt very out of place and bored. The golden haired male allowed a sigh to escape his mouth as he began towards the area they were supposedly holding the Wet T-Shift contest. Figuring at the very least he might as well at least get a bit of a show if he was gonna be here bored. Even though the premise didn't particularly interest him. He supposed he didn't hurt to well....see such a contest.

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
*C Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

If it were not for Linda, Terese would have stepped up to the plate to give birthday boy a taste of his own medicine. The gingers timing was on par to keeping the night at least more festive. The whole impression she was catching from Linda, she was honestly a bit pleased to have somebody else's night for even just a moment. It was even more in Kai's case that she missed seeing the smug look the man had made just in time. That would have ended horribly for both parties, with possibly an an unworn AT to the groin. Then, again, her actions were her own fault as well, not knowing the event for tonight was specifically for that particular person. Hm... Perhaps an apology later would suffice? It left a bad taste into her mouth to outright embarrass the guest of honor, no matter hoe deserving they had it coming.

Meeting up with Minerva, Therese went bashful a moment by Lindas' excitedness, only to break into small laughter by Minerva. The pregnant woman painted an interesting image into her mind. She was practically holding in a "Funny... I wish I would have thought about that at the time hehehe. Since it is his birthday the guest of honor really should be art of the action.. Literally." The women's speech pattern possessed a lowkey tone, but it was easy to understand, oddly soothing. Linda's balanced her out Minerva nice with her more excitedly happy tone. The most she was able was to listen to them discuss more about video games, unsure which one they were both exactly up for. Better yet, if they were unable to think up of anything she would not have cared if she was stuck watching them. It seemed there was a game after all for all three to do. Her attention was back to Linda for a moment, looking down at their hands by then. Did Linda believe she would be mad? It was merely just hand holding, with no emotional ties to it. "It is no trouble, there is no need to apologize at all. I am at least grateful for the compliment, as I could say yours would far exceed mine. I am rather more curious about the choice of game you speak of as well."
When it was decided the ninja turtles was the chosen game idea, the woman only shrugged, as she wasn't particularly picky. "I am fine with this as as... Minerva does not mind as well." It was fantastic Linda said the pregnant woman's name on arrival. Unfortunately so, the world of cosplay was a little under her radar then one would love to admit.
Glancing at the screen, joining into the game as well after picking on Raphael.

Hm? Where was she from? Therese was a little off guard by the sudden questioning, deciding to properly answer to give Minerva a chance to pick a character should she wish to play the game as well. This was normal, casual talk surely? "Actually I was born in Okinawa. Lovely countryside air. Always nostalgia whenever I go that way to visit the parents. As for my parents my mother was born in Canada, my father here in Tokyo. They met while he was on a business trip and.. Well... Here I am ahahah.... At present we own a small book and calendar store in Osaka."

outfit:
Dress: party dress

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Mood:

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: 65
→ Battle Strength: 20
→ Stamina: 50 [75]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 22.5 [40]
→ Reaction: 57.5 [70]
→ Air Reaction: 42.5 [67.5]

→ Air Tracks: Mistogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

Negative Noble J3T

N7-Rain

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 50 (25t) Batt. Str: 30 (15t) Sta: 70 (35t) Jmp: 20 (10t) A.Time: 25 Rct: 60/2 = 30 A.Rct 45

Minerva would nod a few times before following Linda at a slower pace due to her condition. Hand on her stomach and the small of her back as she looked at the machine up and down before closing her eyes for a second. She seemed to listen intently to the machine, before looking at Linda and nodding her head. taking the control of player three she made an, "eep." Sound as her stomach pressed against the machine for a moment as she looked down and blew the red highlight out of her eyes before adjusting her stances so she wouldn't have to fight her stomach to reach controls. "I'll choose... Donatello." She stated since the girls were talking she didn't really need to talk much. So before the game started she leaned out to check the parts war or at least what was going on. It seemed to end but as the sirens went off it seemed like someone got hurt which made Minerva shake her head before returning her gaze to the screen. "So... are you both... storm riders?" Minerva asked as she got into game mode which made her a little more talkative then just when she isn't doing anything.

Sta drain: 70/70 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Description: "A pair of treks Minerva got at the store, both a purple color however minerva did change the wheels so that one is instead of both wheels being one color the front wheel is blue and the back wheel is green like her eye color. other then a few mario patches such as a 1-up mushroom and star on the base of it there really isn't much special about her ATs currently."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT weaponry: :
-N/A

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // C rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

When Linda was told that it was no trouble that relieved her as she was worried she would be mad for pulling her along when she could move around by herself, since there are some people like that out there. Wiggling her butt a little she was excited to start playing, wanting to test how good everyone was with talking and playing at the same time she pressed start the moment everyone go to their character. But then she looked at Minerva was having a bit of a tough time getting to the console so she asked. "Uhm Minerva will you be ok playing this? We can move to a different game if you like?" Linda asked as she was worried that the arcade was too small for her; Linda then turned to Therese as she was listening to her answer to her previous question. Learning that shes actually half Japanese and half Canadian but she was raised here in Okinawa Japan was a really cool thing to learn. "Ah thats pretty cool Therese, I was actually born in Denver, Colorado. My mom was born in Korea but moved to America and my father was in America. Right now my mom is a stay at home mom and my dad owns a restaurant." Linda said as she continued to play the beat em up game without having any problems multi tasking, showing off her veteran gaming skills. then when Minerva asked if they were both storm riders she made a small glance to Minerva and made a nod. "Yup been riding for a long time myself, well you have to be a C rank to be in here right so its safe to assume we're all C rank riders. How about you Therese, seeing how your Air Treks are right there you must be one too?" Linda asked as she bumped her hip against hers in an attempt to mess her up playfully, as Linda gave a giggle continuing to play, just barely dodging an enemy attack.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Ignorance! These kids. These adults. These humans...all of them just dancing about with the gifts.. Not even a thank you. Then they send such worthless trash to dare invade the temple to try and steal something so precious. It was time to remind them. The temples were only for those who were ready. Not for those who thought they were. They all wouldn't go. Instead, they would send out Axon. Holding the body over his shoulders, it dripped with blood. Deep cuts everywhere, the man looked like he was halfway alive. What miracle allowed him to not be dead from all of this? Some of the injuries looked like it was from an outside source besides air treks. The man's legs were both shattered and his treks were damaged beyond repair. Axon? A few cuts, but nothing major. Didn't even look like he took any true damage. From the previous phone call with Kai, he was able to know where exactly to dump the garbage.

At the party, they would start to sing happy birthday up at the top. Some sang along, but the others were more concerned about a growing issue. Seemed someone had a knife in them. Not so much to kill them, but man it was killing the vibe. The birthday boy was growing upset. Confused, Kai would come downstairs to look and see what was going on. They couldn't even sing happy birthday and get the wet T shirt contest going. Looking, Kai was about to say something. Before could be released from his lips a scream came out from the crowd as a lane opened up. As if parting the red see, Axon would walk through the crowd holding the Knights member over his shoulder. The man that was suppose to be the Fang King! Battered and de-winged. He would look at the man that was having complications with the knife and would throw him down next to him. "Pathetic..Next time you send someone after the power of the gods... Make sure they are deserving. Hachimon will not be claimed simply just because some high ranking punk goes after it...Let tis be one final warning...next time..there is no mercy. .... Oh, just because. I am a nice guy. We love challenges.... I leave you a parting gift. A map to the Fang Regalia!" Axon stated before turning the body of the knights member over onto his back.

On his chest, his shirt was torn open and through a path of blood a map was displayed on his chest. Through scars and cuts, the map showed what seemed to be just a series of lines was actually a direct map to the temple. Of course, you probably had to be a genious to figure it out exactly. There was one big hint. The X, the place of the temple, it was showing near the region of Tohoku. So, anyone wanted to go after Fang Regalia, it be smart enough to start there. Yet, before Tohoku, there was a symbol made of scars. It was a symbol of a prism or, a triangle, as some would think. If looked closely, it seemed familiar to a certain team's Emblem. One that owned a resort. Maybe there was a clue there that needed before going to Tohoku? A password? A sign to bring? It wasn't fully clear, but maybe the man who went and failed knew? Too bad probably can't get any type of words from him now except groantsof pains. Maybe, it was his lucky day. Someone already called an ambulance for the knife victim. Looks like be pick up for two. Looking at the crowd, he would then turn around and walk away. The treks on his feet, it didn't have the regalia, but hte parts it did have was powerful. The feeling of uneasiness being given off by the menacing black glow that came from the wheels. One thing was for sure. A lot of information about the regalias were given but so was a warnin. If you wanted to be king, you better bring your A game or risk losing your life. The price of being a storm rider.

OOC:  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:14 am
User ImageUser Image

With the match coming to a bloody ending, not his mind you. Alpha notice a different part of the crowd opening up letting someone pass, a scream in it's wake. Eyes sharpening his treks pushed the raven hair'd man through the crowd as well, most people making it easy for him seeing what they had just witnessed. Making it to the outer edge just in time to witness the a man being thrown down at the feet of another man. It was that s**t head from before, wasn't his name Kai or some s**t? Ruby orbs gazing at the situation Alpha over heard what the unknown big guy had to say, pulling out a smoke and lighting it. So that's the s**t head Alpha was waiting for huh? Hues directed to the man laying on the ground, his legs a mess. Alpha inhaled before exhaling smoke as he'd frown. "What a joke." His thoughts spoken to himself Alpha moved towards the broken man, while the man who carried him walked away.

In a nonchalant manner the death rider inhaled another drag of smoke as he move passed the unknown man at a walking speed. Crimson hues directly looking at the man before looking down at his treks and moving on nonchalantly, exhaling the smoke. Approaching the failed fang king Alpha stopped. Looking down at the mangled mess he was left in. Taking another drag he'd take in all the info his body could tell Alpha. This wasn't his first rodeo. After about a few moments Alpha looked towards Kai. "Maybe next time huh?" With words looking for no response Alpha exhaled smoke before wheels carried him off. Unless someone stopped him Alpha's business was done here. It was time to get to work.

Noble Negative J3T

Tricks:

Stamina used: 20

Wear used: 14%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by35%
King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:15 am
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 120 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Ritz sighed as she didn't even bother to partake in the singing as an ambulance had shown up to apparently take care of someone who had been knifed. The blond rubbed the bridge of her nose as she crossed her arms with clear irritation about the whole ordeal, parties like this always caused problems. Then the sound of a blatant scream echoed in Ritz's ears and she would move down the stairs as curiosity took over her, she made it down along with a score of others, but she stood near the top as she surveyed the situation from above while others paused or got shoved to go down. No one tried to move her, she was on the edge of the railing and thankfully out of the way. Red eyes scanned the situation as a man had tossed another male down, he was battered brilliantly, probably wouldn't be able to ride again. The guy was...rambling. An eyebrow twitched as she would listen to something about a regalia, wait, that meant the messenger had to be strong then? Who gave a ******** about some regalia? Excitement enthralled her form as she would watch the other rip open a shirt and reveal what she assumed was a map by all the gasps, she would rev her treks as she would wait for him to clear the crowd, she wanted a crack at him. Red eyes shone brightly with clear excitement as he turned, legs condensed power before she took a leap from the stairs, weary of the ceiling above as she cocked a leg back and released a Climax Cannon at the male who had parted the others like Moses. She landed with ease in the parting of the party goers who had made way for the bodies as well as the encroaching men, "Don't give a s**t about your ******** regalia. You came to crash a party might as well do it thoroughly." she called out in a languid tone looking incited, "Whaddya say?" she questioned eyes almost shining with expectation. Even if the male walked away she wouldn't hesitate to assault him a second time knowing full well he probably wouldn't be affected by some petty a** attack.

Words:
Total:

Cor Contritum

Raider

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abraham Briarwood

—(•·÷["Cerberus? He's saying we've got ten seconds to pray to the god of our choice. After that...well...he's hungry."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
The things Abe was expecting from this sort of party was little. A few drinks, someone getting drunk, and someone getting it on. A fight, an ambulance, and a torn up body was not some of them. He couldn't help but arch his brow at the man as he dropped the other. As he was about to say something, however, someone else jumped out to try and strike the man in the back as he walked away. Abe's ATs roared to life as he shot forward, turning before he would skid to a halt. His leg whipped out to meet the air cannon with one of his Fangs, meeting with it in the air before he would smile up at the woman, "I think that it not a smart thing to do." He called up to her. His gaze then fell down to the map on the back of the man's back. Abe would take his phone out and take a picture before he would check on the man to see if he could be helped.
╚══════════════╝

Cor Contritum

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas