Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Nov 2017 Wishing Star!! (Nov 3 - Nov 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agneza

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:24 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Agneza
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: -
Permission: -

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
User Image
Uncert
Additional Parents: (Omit for non-poly pairs.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert (repeat for all poly members; if more than 4, append as links rather than as images)
Link to breeding agreement: -
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? few of her vibrant feathers tied with gold chain.
Short IC Response: Nenetl and Balams encounter was brief but long enough that she decided he will be her partner for life once he comes back from his search. Until than she looks towards stars and wishes to have a small part of him with her to keep her company while she waits.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:40 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: It Kurone
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Ehem. Well I'm called It... no wait.. that's right. My name is Kurone. Sorry my mom only ever called me It but my mother said that wasn't right and gave me the name Kurone." He paused for a moment, "I guess you could say my real mom abandoned me and I was adopted by another. While I was accepted into the family I still sometimes feel left out. Like I don't really belong. I'm generally pretty happy but I do have a temper that can blow up at a moments notice. I'd like someone I can travel with and who can handle my explosive nature. Someone who makes me feel like I belong and I'm not just some outcast."
10 Things I Like: Paws, tails, wings, long manes, purple, leopard spots, accessories, blue, angeni, fluff
10 Things I Don't Like: Aquatics, bald, glowing (colors or things), tentacles, neon colors, snakes, water, excessive gore, spiders
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Kurone steps up to the alter and stares at the sky for a moment. He then looked down and places a small braid of hair with feathers and beads on the ground. He then plucks a feather from one of his wings and sets it down placing the braid on top of it. He had hoped he was creative enough to actually make something like a scarf or a ring of flowers or something but all of his attempts had ended badly so he had scrapped that idea.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:48 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: elfstar89
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: N/A
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small basket of eagle feathers from his lifelong collection
Short IC Response: Wohali remembered it so clearly, the night that he and his mate had made a wish upon the Wishing Star for foals, even as he nestled around his motherless "children" protectively. His own son with his beautiful mate, and the young daughter of his deceased two-legger.

It hadn't been easy, choosing to give some of his feathers for this purpose. But, if there was any reason to give up his prized eagle feathers, aside from sharing them with his lovely mate and any eventual children, surely, surely this was it. They topped the hill together. They couldn't be out long, their two-leggers would worry. But this was something they both wanted to do, before the Wishing Star vanished.

Wohali set down the basket. They gazed up at the Wishing Star, and spoke together.

"Wish we may, wish we might,
Make this wish come true tonight."

The Wishing Star flickered, almost as if it heard their prayer.

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: x
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:53 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Kara Asumie
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: none
Permission: I own Both

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert | Markings
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Additional Parents: Omitting
Link to breeding agreement: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Daisuke leaves two feathers from one of his wings as well as a few strands of his mane and tail. Etai leaves a few strands of her mane and then an extra lantern she has.
Short IC Response: Wanting to fore-fill a promise he made to Etai, Daisuke takes a deep breath as he takes her up to where he has heard of rumors about a star that can and sometimes will grant the wishes of others. Bowing his head as he begins to speak. "Please hear our wish oh mighty star." He looks over at Etai and pokes her with one of his wings and motions her to bow in respect as well. After all it is her who wants kids so badly.

Etai smacks Daisuke on his back leg with one of her tails. This tail fetish little girl then bows to show respect to the star as she snickers a bit. "Oh star please bless me with a baby from this flirty stallion so I can find my happiness of motherhood." She looks back at Daisuke and sticks her tongue out at him as she is always the childish fun loving mare to be around.

Sighing as he rolls his eyes at Etai and bows his head again to the star. "Please take these gifts as an offering in order to take our wish into account." Looking back at Etai. "Come on miss annoying we have other things to do and we shouldn't stay here. We should move on so that others can make their wishes as well."

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: User Specific
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth or Express Delivery  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:56 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Barachiel
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I am Barachiel, wishing star. A gift from the heavens, settled here on earth as is my pleasure. This mortal realm is terribly interesting. But for the dalliances I have had and the connections I have found, I remain unfulfilled. Seeking someone as perfect as me is not an easy task, and while I've found some who come close, there is not a meeting of souls." or she was in love with someone else, but the star didn't care about that. "I seek a companion, someone more like me. Who is, of course, worthy. Good luck, little star. I'm sure this won't be an easy task." But then nothing easy was worth it.
10 Things I Like: Stars, Blues, Purples, Metallics, Shine, Flying, Glow, Tigers, Horns, Sumi-e
10 Things I Don't Like: Pastels, Yellows, Aquatics, Tentacles, Intestines, Insects, Pink, Usdia, Short Hair, Saddles
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Barachiel leaves a lock of hair from his mane.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:33 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Uni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): U-Uni..... (IT'S PLOT IMPORTANT SWEATS)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small collection of healing herbs.
Short IC Response: She had waited until there was no one else around. She didn't want anyone to see. This all felt so stupid, embarrassing. Pointless. No one ever really got their wish granted by making an offering to the stars. If you wanted something done you had to do it yourself. And yet, here she was. Wishing on a star. Azizah gritted her teeth and kicked at the ground. "Look, I'm not asking you to bring her to me. I can go get her myself. Eventually." She started to shrink in on herself. It had taken a lot of convincing to bring herself here and now that convincing was wearing off. She resisted the urge to scatter her offering to the wind and run. "I just...need the strength to actually do it. Just...."

This had always been one of the hardest things for her. She'd grown up relying on only herself so when it came to this one thing she'd rather suffer than actually do it. But she was desperate. "Help. Please." There. She'd done it. With as much haste as she could manage without flat out bolting from the scene, Azizah left the makeshift shrine. Now she could pretend nothing happened and continue to not be surprised when nothing changed. Like a stupid star could help her save her mother...  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:08 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kitten
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
"I've been told I don't think. that I'll end up causing my own death. But they don't understand. No one understands. I don't want to not have someone who understands. I just don't think that anyone should be afraid of anything...but they're afraid of me. I need someone who's...not afraid. Someone who will accept me, and not be afraid for me, or of me."
10 Things I Like:
  1. Raptors
  2. Orcs
  3. Skulls and Bones
  4. Stars/Space
  5. Sumi-e
  6. Paws
  7. Fluff
  8. Creepy/Spooky
  9. Spiders
  10. World of Warcraft

10 Things I Don't Like:
  1. Snakes
  2. Minis
  3. Aquatics
  4. Bald
  5. Saddles/Tack
  6. Clowns
  7. Yellow
  8. Orange
  9. Green

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A couple strands of her mane that's had a single glowing bead slipped on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:44 pm
Who is Wishing?:Chilam(Kawani Persona)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I have been told I am a very shy person who tends to stay out of the spotlight. I tend to shy away form loud noises and be scared of my own shaddow at times. But i will stand up for my friends not that I have many at this point But that's why I'm here. I want a fiend who will journey with me. So maybe I will not be so alone."
10 Things I Like:
Foxes
White
Silver
Ice
Snow
basically anything winter related
Green
Long mane and tail
Braids
cats
10 Things I Don't Like:
Insects
Bald
Tentacles
Gore
Arachnids
Fire
Summer related
Mini's (Dont absolutely hate them some look cute but would prefer not.)
Aquatic
snakes
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Chilam smiles heading up the steps to the alter after letting a few others pass her first. It had been a long journey to get here but here she was carried with her was a handwoven basket containing one of her treasured possessions a white and green blanket woven for her by her departed mother, and a few other trinkets she had picked up along her journey, an almost pristine cardinal feather she had found one day, the pelt of an arctic fox killed for food in winter as she made her long journey here, and the last of her fresh fruit. Laying the basket at the alter she clasped her hands and let her wish be offered forth. Now all she could do was head back down and wait.  

FelianAurden

Bright Pup

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:46 pm
Voiding as switching category

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Masami
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I've been told I am quite the helpful worker. That I care deeply about my friends, family and clan. I am quite skilled in the art of making Kazashi's under the watchful eye of my mentor. Quite smart and imaginative when it comes to my work.
10 Things I Like:
Sumi-e
Watercolors
Starry/galaxy
Fluff
Henna
Paws
Glowy things
Wings
Fetlocks
Dark themes
10 Things I Don't Like:
Bald
Eye clashing colors
Spiders
Polka dots unless appaloosa like
Yellow.
Excessive Pink
beards on ladies

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A Kazashi that she specifically made for this occasion with a bit of her hair woven in.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Flutter
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lily for its sweet smell and its regal beauty.
Short IC Response: Sighing to herself, Coza realized her next words were the most important she would ever utter. Her head hanging in reverance, she spoke in a soft but clear voice. "I have to come to beseech for a loving Sister. One who will guide me, be almost twin to me but have her own quirks and ways, one who will help me dismay our older Brother Ostander, for he is overbearing but loving to me sometimes to the point of suffocation. I need a ally to help me explain to him just how much his protection feels like imprisonment." Closing her eyes for a moment, she bowed her head and departed with a heavy but hopeful heart her wish would be heard.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:19 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Angenigriff
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her feathers.
Short IC Response: Chloris looked up at the star and took a deep breath. It had been some time since she'd seen her brother and all she wanted was to see him again. "Please?" she asked softly. "Just bring him home." she said with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:23 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Xanthus
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I hail from a couple who didn't work out and it separated our family. Since then I've been torn between them and most times I just feel.. lonely. I wish for someone I can share my time with, that I don't feel I abandon when I wander.
10 Things I Like: Long hair, angeni/wings, stars, ribbon, light colors, paws, flowers, glowy stuff, asian theme, winter theme
10 Things I Don't Like: spooky, insects, knotted hair, weaved hair, aquatic, clashing colors, tentacles, bald, landscape markings, hippogryph feet
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? He set down a purple hair tie identical to the blue one in his tail, one of the golden bangles from his collection tied together with strands of his hair and one white feather from his wings to bind him to the objects he left for the star to consider his request.  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:07 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kawani Persona
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
Namid may be small of stature, but big of heart. Shortly after birth she lost her sight and has been blind ever sense. She uses all her other senses to make up for that. Some say she has a gift. She's able to predict the future, but it isn't always clear. There are many skeptics however who do not believe her. She isn't trying to prove any one right or wrong. She just wants to live her life. Sometimes she feels very lonely. She lives as an outcast in the village, barely making contact with other members only on occasion that she needs to. It's made extra difficult due to blindness but she powers through. She is strong willed and rarely asks for any help from the other villagers, mostly because she doesn't want to face the judgement that comes with it.
10 Things I Like:
Naturals
Glowing
Tribal
Spooky
Paws
Tails
Lace
Bones
Cannid
Feline
10 Things I Don't Like:
Gore
Slime
Bald
Tentacles
Braids
Pastels
Minis
Plants
Feathered mane or tail
Snakes
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
She had heard about the wishing star and it's seemingly miraculous gifts. She hoped she could someday visit the star and make her own wish. One night as she was preparing for bed, a vision came to her that the star would appear soon. Eager to make her wish, she prepared a basket for offering. She gathered some of the small dolls she crafted as toys for children in the village and a talisman that she had made herself for good luck. She pulled on her travelling cloak and her walking stick and made her way to where her vision had shown the star would appear. She knelt down and laid out her offering and silently whispered her wish. She didn't wish to regain her eyesight, as she knew that could not happen, but she just wished for someone to share her life with who would hold no judgement about her physical limitations or her spiritual beliefs. She smiled as she stood to leave, happy with her wish and offering.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:48 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Just letting you know that the second breed choice must be a mini, common, or uncommon breed. (You don't have to void & repost, just go ahead and edit it :> )  

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:03 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Mewsings of An Angel
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Teh Cheryl
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
User ImageUNCERT

Parent 2:
User ImageUNCERT

Link to breeding agreement: [ X ]
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of black and white hair wrapped with a lock of rainbow.
Short IC Response: Tobia was beyond glee as they both trotted up the hill. Laying their offerings upon the stone, they leaned against one another and gazed at the star above them. “ Great Star... please hear us... grant us a family finally...”  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff