Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Psychological Help Stand (RP wrapups and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:13 am
Psykgi Mentha

@Kaguya
Psykgi smiled back - it was only polite - as she watched the redblood intently. A cave, huh. "It's whatever you see!" she said, cheerily, "So sure!"

Ah, good, someone asking for advice - it had been a while since she'd had a really serious question in there. That wasn't Chiara trolling.

((The answer will be on the front page smile ))

@Natash
"I'll just go print that off for you - be right back!" While Natash wrote down her address, Psykgi fussed around with the printer in the back. It was her old standby, helping her mass produce her inkblots for ever sweep she'd been here at Bloodfest. "Now lets see..." A few fiddlings here, a few tweakings there, a doublechecked hex code... "There we go!"

Psygki took out the resulting printout and brought it to Gnash, shaking it slightly to help it dry.

User Image

"Here you go!" she said, "You should probably get it laminated so that it'll last better." and be protected from water damage. She looked at Gnash's address - Oh, hey. Yeah, if she rented a boat, she could probably manage it there just fine.

She wrote down her own address. "That's me!" she said, handing it to Gnash, "Feel free to drop by any time - though I'm often at the Rehab center, so you'll probably see me there first, haha."

"Probably!" said Psykgi. She honestly couldn't see it herself. "But not necessarily. Trolls curl up for good reasons too." Like cuddling their moirail.

@Static

"That's interesting!" She said to her friend (aquaintence?) Static. What did a headache look like, anyway?

Either way, Static, as he contemplated the prompt, looked like he might need advice at some point. She surrepticiously took one of her business cards and handed it to Ma'am. "Just slip it in his pocket, okay?" she whispered to her as he left.
User Image

@Calida

Psykgi gave her neighbor a wave as she came over, happy that someone was telling her their deep inner prompt-inspired thoughts. It was great that they were being written. She was glad it was taking off. But she was always happier with hands-on sorts of things. "That's a good way to be, actually." she said, "After all, you are you!"

"Aww, gosh!" Psykgi said, surprised and pleased at the gift, "Gosh, I totally understand, but thank you!" she settled the plate on her booth and took a cupcake, "These are great! Ma and I will love them, thank you! But to be fair, I was probably the worst baker at your booth!"

Quote:
Kaguya
Kaguya
Kaguya
Natash
Static
Static

DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:14 am
Quote:
Kaguya
Kaguya
Kaguya
Static
Static

Psykgi sets up the booth for the last night before the weekend. oh gosh, she was so excited to see the events! They were sure to be spectacular!

User Image

Interestingly, she actually had thoughts about this inkblot. Normally, she didn't, not until a few customers had come by, but this time... It was a space thing, wasn't it?

Eh, it was anything.

She put up the next prompt:

“Today's Prompt”
How do you feel about the worst event in your life to date? How do you think it's changed you? Is it for the better, or for the worse.

((Responses Above))  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:06 pm
At last, Flydra had found time to return to the Psychological Help Booth. Her hair flowed behind her in a silent breeze as she looked over the wall for answers to her question, answers to make the anxiety disappear. What she found was... she needed professional help. It was somewhat embarrassing to think about but definitely something to consider. She was about to ask the redblood running the booth about making appointments when she noticed a prompt on the wall. One that made her body feel cold at the thought of.

Quote:
How do you feel about the worst event in your life to date? How do you think it's changed you? Is it for the better, or for the worse.

"It's made me better... and worse." She murmured quietly to herself, her warm natural hand moving to grip her cold metallic one. Flydra believed her prosthetic to be an honest upgrade to her body. She would be able to do so much more with a limb that could withstand blows from blades or bullets. It could hold blood samples or inject poisons. There was even a flashlight installed in the golden light but...

The nightmares that came from the trauma of that night. The fear that the redblood was still out there, plotting further terrorism to her beautiful home planet. The idea that rebellion lurked somewhere in the world and would come crashing back down over Civisect again someday. These were all much worse. A newfound claustrophobia of objects swirling in the air around her, threatening to tear her to shreds through some unseen witchcraft. These frightened the normally unshakable doctor.

"I can't stop seeing it when I sleep. A ghoulish freak, she tore my arm off." Flydra didn't know why she was talking to Psykgi about this, she barely knew this troll, but the words just seemed to tumble out. Sort of like the way her emotions welled up at the sides of her eyes and she hurriedly wiped at them with her fingers. It probably wasn't heroic to cry. Lorata would be so disappointed.

DraconicFeline
Flydra the dragonfly, more like dragoncry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Gnash gripped the printed out inkblot happily. She didn't know what lamination was but she was sure she could find out if she asked someone before she went back to her hive. She also took the redblood's address. As if her lusus would ever let her go there, but maybe if she mentioned that Psygki was from the rehab center... or maybe that would make it worse? Gnash wasn't sure. She was only here unattended because her lusus had trouble navigating the narrow spaces between booths, and Gnash told her she'd be with Mesnei, competing for seadweller glory.

"What is a good reason to be all curled up though I suppose being curled up in a ball can be fun because it is what the wood louses do when you pick them up and I like those even though they are not actually buggies," she said. She looked at the last inkblot, staring into the blackness of it. It was much more ominous looking than the other ones, to her.
"It seems to be like a very dark void and that is a little unnerving and scary because it would be very deep but otherwise I am not sure how to feel about this one!" Gnash said, blinking.

There was one more thing she did, before she left the booth. She saw the prompt thing, which she had been ignoring. She didn't like to talk about bad things in her life, as it made forcing her optimism much harder when she had to think or talk. Plus, she knew how dumb she sounded when she tried too hard to do things. But still... the worst event in her life. Obviously, it was when her lusus ripped her arms off. It ruined their relationship, and changed Gnash irreparably. Her arms, her beautiful, small flesh limbs, were gone forever. Even the shiniest pink metal couldn't make up for that. No matter what Angel did, Gnash had to live with this reminder of what she had done and what she was capable of. She lived in fear of her lusus, constantly torn between hating her and wanting her gone, and the uncertainty of what would happen if her lusus really chose to get rid of her.

It was unforgivable. Gnash frowned at the prompt, and grabbed some candy. She didn't like to think about that.
Quote:
had to do the prompt at least once!!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 pm
Chiara

Chiara came back, at last. She frowned at the question of the day, like she would give this redblood her darkest secrets! Well she had to come up with something, so she sighed, and answered. "When I met that fin face Loretta." Chiara gave the inkblot a look, "And that," the blueblood said snearing at the image, "Looks just like the cockhole that seadweller crawled out of."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tickets!
Yamashii
A ticket to you and a post on the way <3

purplerosesbeauty
A ticket to you <3

Micillia
A ticket to you, even if you're trolling like heck razz

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:46 am
((Next Day, yay the weekend!))

User Image

“Today's Prompt”
When you lash out, what do you feel? Do you lash out at others, or just at yourself?

((Now to work on replies!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 am
Micillia
@Chiara

Bad blood between Chiara and Lorata, huh. Had she heard about that before? Was she surprised? This was Chiara, after all. She was like a train wreck that sometimes... won. If this caused problems for her, Psy would deal with it. In the meantime, it was something to observe. In the meantime, she gave the trolling troll a saccharine smile.

purplerosesbeauty
@Natash

"... well that too, I guess." Psykgi said. Rolly-poly bugs? Was that what they were talking about? Hey, that was a good example of something curled up and completely ok. "I was talking more, like, cuddling a pillow or a person, but that works too!"

Psykgi noted the inkblot down for later - if it got a reaction, it was worth talking about. Voids - and chasms - seemed to be something of mixed emotions but significant value to Gnash. Definitely worth exploring. "Maybe I'll hang onto it for later - in case you want to figure out how you feel. Let me know when it's a good time to drop by!"

Yamashii
@Flydra

Flydra had caught Psykgi at a quiet moment at her booth, touching up her notes a little bit in a temporary journal. They had to be accurate so that, when she transferred those notes, they would be as reflective as possible of her experiences with and observations of that troll. She'd hoped to think about the prompts herself, too, and really get to thinking about them, but she was so busy around Bloodfest that it just hadn't happened yet.

Still, she was reluctant to disturb the murky depths of her own mind, and Flydra was a welcome distraction. Seeing her out of the corner of her eyes, Psykgi looked up and waved. "Hello, Flydra!" Her cheery smile and demeanor fading to something more subdued as she realized that the other troll was talking about the prompt. To her.

She knit her fingers together, slipping from her usual 'cheery redblood' self to the 'professional listener' persona she was in the process of cultivating. Was Flydra associated with any of the advice wall questions? Psykgi didn't know, and didn't want to speculate. She could guess, though, considering Flydra had come back.

Psykgi nodded, encouraging and serious. "I'm sorry that happened to you." she said, her voice unusually reserved, without its usual energy.

Nightmares. Trauma. These were serious events that left deep wounds in one's psyche. "You keep reliving the event in your dreams?" she asked, gently pushing one of Calida's cupcakes over... incidentally, with a napkin, in case Flydra wanted to use it to dab at her tears. They were, after all, in a public place. Psy would be remiss if she didn't give her a way to maintain some privacy - the hints of teal at her eyes would remain a secret, if she wanted them to be.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:55 am
Invira did not think she would find herself at a booth that wasn't about being STRONG or consuming food, but here she was. She took a look at the inkblot for a few minutes. She widened and narrowed her eyes a few times."Grub... popcorn?" She offered a guess. Unable to properly express herself to her satisfaction, she shook her head and tried to explain again, "Popcorn, cloud... is born a grub." Invira also attempted some gestures, making circular motions with her hands.

Invira then looked over and a question posed at the booth, thought about the prompt for today. Lash out? She didn't lash out at anyone else. Violence had a place, but not for talking interactions, more for official challenges of physical strength! Lash out... at myself? Invira's eyes widened. When she gets angry, her tummy feels like it makes knots, and she lets it. Her fists squeeze tightly until they hurt, and she lets them. Or maybe she makes them? This prompt made her extremely uncomfortable. Invira shuffled her feet. Very bad. She couldn't find any other words in her mind. She pauses for a few moments and tries to think of a way to communicate her understanding of the question. Even though she didn't vocalise these words, she wanted to be able to make the mush in the thinkpan a bit more succinct, Automatic... hurt. Not trying kind of hurt. Invira offered. She wiggled her fingers tensely around her belly.

Invira could almost feel the questioning gaze of her lusus on her shoulder. She looked up to the skies to try and shoot him a reassuring gaze as she started to turn her thinkpan away from the prompt.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:12 pm
Dairah beamed. "Hard-won is one way to put it." Grabbing all those goodies was certainly a struggle, but she had managed to overcome it all. "Yeah, Bloodfest is going great! There was a bit of an, um, incident in the beginning, but other than that, I'm having a good time. It's nice to unwind. I think Moomoo appreciates the atmosphere too." Moomoo gave her an affectionate nudge. The question made her tilt her head thoughtfully. "Hmm... I feel like I'd be the friend on the left. I can't explain it. Some things just click with you, you know? Even if it's a blob. Speaking of which..."

Dairah peered at today's inkblot. "This is a tough one. Maybe this is some kind of giant lusus, rearing up? Some kind of mutant Trunkbeast? Hmm."

DraconicFeline

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:18 pm
Chiara glared. Psykgi looked like the seadweller thing was news. She was there. Chiara couldn't keep giving stuff away, it was dangerous. If Psykgi wanted to know about her, she was gonna have to give her something, and not just some lousy ticket. "Lash out?" Chiara asked, winking, "If you want me to. Left the whip at hive tho, you have a spare back there right?" Chiara stuck her tongue out and scribbled something about bugs concerning the inkblot.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:26 pm
Wallas wanted to stop back by the Psychological Help Booth for certain. He was experiencing feelings that he did not know how to cope with. This self-confidence thing was burning in his chest, telling him to do more and do better and enjoy it. It was so different from his usual pessimism that he felt like his mind was spiraling into chaos. When he got up to the booth, he quickly scribbled a question for the advice wall:

Quote:
I'm here for some advice!

How do you cope with sudden feelings of confidence?

After sliding the paper into the suggestion box, Wallas sucked in a deep breath and did something bold: he spoke first. "Excuse me, Ma'am," he said. "What are your qualifications in psychology? Or, um, how much experience do you have with counseling?" He didn't want to risk an inexperienced therapist bursting his bubble, unless being deflated was actually necessary.

DraconicFeline
For rule purposes, let's say Wallas is visiting a bit later than Dairah (not the same time)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 am
Rollover and Tickets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sami-fire

Micillia

cashmeresky

New Day stuff:

“Today's Prompt”
How does the weather (or the moon cycles) make you feel? Do your thoughts change with the weather?

User Image

((Advice, RP replies coming soon. Don't forget to get cool items!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 pm
Static

The blueblood was admiring the ink blot art. Psykgi had really made some amazing pieces, he hoped the redblood had a portfolio or something. "It looks like.. a bridge with supports?" Static shifted from foot to foot. It wasnt exactly a great answer.. he could have probably come up with something better.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:13 am
Kguya had already come to this booth before, so she walked up to it a little easier this time. There was another inkblot on the wall and Kaguya looked at it wondering what it could be. To her it looked like some sort of arch way thing with someone or something in the middle of it.

“Is it an arch?” Kaguya tilted her head a little trying to see it from a different angle.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff