Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
January 2017 Wishing Star ( Jan 19 - Jan 22 ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:15 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Pablo!
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Pablo skitters up onto a rock and peers up at the Wishing Star with his gentle gaze. His heart is solemn as he watches it silently for several moments. The spirits have told me that I was molded into a unique shape! I am to look like two soquili who love each other very much. But they have no children and I am just a lizard. I feel confused and lost! Why was I made this way? If I could meet someone who understands what I feel, maybe someone who is considered "weird" too, I think I can find peace.
10 Things I Like:
Large friends (that he can ride on-- he's tiny!)
Wet friends
Scaly friends
Feathered friends
Fluffy friends
Strange things
Pretty or bright-colored things
Outcasts
Underdogs
Melanin!
10 Things I Don’t Like:
Tiny friends
Fish (amphibious is fine!)
Eagles ( "Things that will eat me!" )
Those who will judge me
Sand
Hot sun
Normal friends (normal-looking is fine! )
Pale friends
Picasso. ( ninja )
10-item lists? /shot
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? His mouth opens, as if to smile a silly grin, and he drops a tiny bundle from his mouth with a soft tinkling noise. A pink lock of hair is woven into a braid with knots of bronze hair and blue flowers. Starlight causes it to glitter with Pablo's tiny and pink scales, Yuca the lizard's small and cinnamon scales, and Yapa the Titanoboa's huge and brown ones. They have been adorned with tiny trinkets that Pablo has found in his travels with Cerrajón and Castiel: beads, bones, feathers, a feathered dart pulled from Jon's hide and some brassy hairs from around his cloven hoof, ringlets and from Castiel's mane. These are all things that I cherish. I hope to find out what that Someone Else holds dear to their heart. Even if I am not given this gift that I have asked for, I leave with something wonderful: you listened to me. Thank you Wishing Star. The tiny lizard disappears into the grass.
edit: not asking for mock-anything, but these are Jon and Cas <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:01 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): brother
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Alicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her owl bells!
Short IC Response: "Howl ponders up at the star, Her wings folded up against her back as they usually are. Eyes sparkling up at the skies above. "Wishing Star, my mother has passed away and has left me alone.. Perhaps, she has left me my brother? I have misplaced him.. As I am.. Often misplacing things." She giggles at herself softly. Her airy look glancing back up. "Perhaps, there is a possibility you could return him to me?"

Permission  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:06 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Kjell smiled softly, as he began to mold the candle. "Hello Wishing Star." He would say in a cheerful voice. His glowing eyes casting a flame of its own upon the candle. "I am the son of a very hard working father, and the brother to a loving sister. I have always been the kind of Soquili to crave attention and be affectionate. My friends can sometimes find me annoying. But I try to be mindful of their wishes for space." He tilted his head. "I would like it if I had a friend who would be glad to sit beside one another and craft candles with me. One who would.. maybe understand how I feel about distance.." He said with fear. "I mean. I would want them to know that I would give them distance but I am always afraid I am too much."
10 Things I Like:
All Sizes
Mazes/Labyrinths
Bears
Sheep
Rabbits
Fluff
Birds
Cerynei
White/Ivory Palettes
Hippogryphs
10 Things I Don’t Like:
Big Unicorn Horns
Excessive Gore
Beaks
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A candle he crafted from his wax, it smells of Pumpkin Spice. And one of his ivory feathers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:58 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Cosima
User Image MARKINGS UNCERT
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm hard headed. Decisive. I'm a warrior, which means I don't have room in my life for hesitation or liabilities. Any companions I keep with me will need to keep up with my pace and skill. Which... may be why I'm seeing help from a star for companionship," she muttered, a wry grin stretched across her muzzle. "Which is not to say my skills are unmatched, no, but I'm -- blunt. My personality tends to drive others away. I don't dislike others, but I was raised to be a fighter, not a social butterfly. I'd... like to change that. Please. Even if it's just a little guidance..."
10 Things I Like:
  1. Feather-Winged Wolves, Phoenix Condors, and Velociraptor Condors are my top three favorite familiars
  2. Wings wings wings, so many wings, tri wings, dual wings, single wings, all the wings
  3. Big fluffy tails on wolves
  4. Solid color glowing eyes
  5. Watercolor style markings
  6. Sumi-e
  7. Aztec themed markings
  8. Natural markings (zebra stripes, big cat spots/stripes, etc)
  9. Accessories, jewelry
  10. Antlers/horns/etc

10 Things I Don’t Like:
  1. Aquatic Familiars
  2. Goats
  3. Bobcat
  4. Lizard
  5. Older Rabbit/Raccoon/Hawk lines
  6. Saddles
  7. Veins and vein-like markings
  8. Clowns
  9. Spiders/insects/bugs
  10. Hair on pronghorns

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bright purple feather from one of her wings, and a shard of gold plating from her armor.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

ABVirus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:47 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Isabelle's interests are both glamorous and morbid. She loves personal grooming, but she also collects the bones from her prey and decorates her den with them. She is wishing on this star so she can have a friend that will share her love of romanticizing the dead,
10 Things I Like: - Pawed mutants
- Sugar skulls
- Feminine appearance
- "Eye shadow markings"
- Black/gold
- Glowy
- Bone/skeletal markings
- Spliced templates
- Looooong manes
- Glamourous ponies
10 Things I Don’t Like: - Aquatic ponies (for this lady)
- Muddy colors
- Neon colors
- "baby cutesy" themes
- irregular hole/bump clusters
- spiders/creepy crawlies (cobwebs are fine)
- clowns
- Beaks
- Yellow
- Clashing colors

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A string of tiny bones that have been all collected from different animals, yet formed in such a way that it could have easily been a chimera's skeleton of some sort. It took Isabelle a very long time to construct it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:49 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: The Soquili Savva
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Savva is a giant of frost hailing from the far north. He is gruff, distant, and most of all lonely. He has met a handful of others, but none like him. He wonders if there are any other giants out there...
10 Things I Like:
~Cloud Giants
~Lots of bling
~Light colors...winter colors?
~Wings
~ Eleborate horns and facial jewelery
~Silks
~ Braids with long hair
~ Male Heavy bodied horses
~ Bent necks...I love the horses with the bent necks
~ Fluffy unicorn tails
~ Did I mention giants?
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Paws (except maybe bear)
- Cutie marks
- The deer hooves (kirin hooves are cool but the deer hooves...I just do not like them)
- spring colors
- whale butts
- clashing colors
- kolonas
- dragons but I like dungeons :'D
- clip art markings
- tech markings
- steampunk

The giant quickly scaled the hill where the odd star's light glimmer cold onto the grass. He had been told of it in passing and had come to ask a question dear to him, but with each step his will faltered. Just as he began to ponder using his size to backtrack past the others waiting to reach the alter, he had arrived. Freezing, the giant of a stallion stared wide eyed at the star.

"I don't know vhat to say," he rumbled. He looked at the others with a deep sigh. Some were bigger than others but not many were his size. He felt out of place. He was so alone.

"By the storms," he cursed stomping his hoof and casting a baleful look at the star, "Is there other giants? Am I only giant breed? Show me! I beg you!" Silence answered Savva as he took a warrior's stance in the pale starlight. With a frosty snort bellowing white vapor into the night, the stallion turned to leave. He got no answer.

As he took his first step downwards, he remembered the tradition. He needed to leave something for the star or the god in the star or whatever magic hung in the air. The only possession he had that meant anything to him was a wilted flower a friend had given to him. Taking Roselyn's gift from his hair, Savva laid the rose on the alter. "I give this...the only thing I have that means...anything," he huffed towards the heavens, "Maybe...just maybe..." Feeling more alone, Savva left the hill to find his bear, Molodoy.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Tove
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Like:
~ Song Birds
~ Chickens
~ Snow
~ Auras
~ Gemstones
~ Raccoon bards
~ Mice
~ Subtle edits
~ Raccoon bards again
~ Assassin's Creed bards
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Hawks
- Rave animals
- Aquatic animals
- snakes (I am super picky since I breed them)
- nonbard raccoons
- cutie marks
- light colored eyes
- rabbits
- tech markings
- steampunk
"Savannah had said I should find a familiar," the white hind sheepishly told the star as she went toward the alter, "Ace is amazing so...I mean...something to match my wandering ways would be nice to have. Someone to tell stories with and to...I mean I have Savannah but I tend to follow the cold..." Tove scraped an unseen hoof against the earth. She tapped the alter with her frozen antlers leaving a broken icicle shimmering in the light. "Shoot, it broke," she huffed. Embarrassed, she broke off a full icicle and rolled it next to the broken one. Satisfied, she gave a shallow bow to the star before bounding off to look for her next adventure.  

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:06 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Cloudburst
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Well, um... I'm just a little hummingbird, but I'm a member of the Thunderbird Herd!" he proclaimed, puffing out his chest proudly. "I was born into it with the rest of my family. And it's really great! I love to fly around with my family and the soquili of the herd. It's really fun to race them. There's just... no soquili there that I think I'm supposed to bond with. It would be nice to meet someone new! Hopefully... someone with wings... any wings will do. Otherwise, I can't take them home with me. And I don't want to leave my family or the herd. Though... maybe not a Kalona... they're not -- I mean, some of them are okay, but a lot of them are really dangerous. So... we have to be careful with them."
10 Things I Like:
  1. Winds, Angeni, Hippogryphs, or any winged mixbreeds
  2. Feathers
  3. Fluff!
  4. Antlers
  5. Alt head/leg poses
  6. Bear paws (and paws in general, except the old feline paws)
  7. Watercolor style markings
  8. Aztec themed markings
  9. Accessories/creatively spliced accessories
  10. Blind soquili

10 Things I Don’t Like:
  1. Minis
  2. Mers
  3. Kalona/Kalona mixbreeds
  4. Drafts/Warhorses with claws
  5. Wingless soquili
  6. Spiders/insects/bugs
  7. Veins and vein-like markings
  8. Clowns
  9. Saddles
  10. Blindfolds (unless it's sheer)

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small collection of shiny things: Gems, a string of beads, a few colorful feathers, a golden coin, and little bits of assorted jewelry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:42 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Draconian_Peacock and Intomniac
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a feather from Umeko's hair and and a seashell and a scale from Ren
Short IC Response: Ren and Umeko stood out in the open field under the midnight sky full of smaller twinkling stars and one much brighter star.The night was cool and quiet,one would think even the perfect night to make a wish and so Ren began to speak for the both of them. "Umeko and I dont always see eye to eye on everything,but this one time we have decided to set our differences aside and ask of you oh great star. To grant us this one small wish"  

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:16 am

Soquili in search of a relative: Blossom
User Image (( Uncert ))
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Alicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Blossom leaves a single white rose that has yet to bloom. Twirled lovingly around the stem are strands of her mane that she asked Foxglove to yank out. The strands of her hair remind her of the familial connection and the rose stands in place of her sister's flowery name. Also on the rose stem are a few drops of blood from being pricked by a thorn.
Short IC Response:
Blossom cantered up to the altar of the Wishing Star. The mare wore a forlorn expression as she craned her neck to peer deeper at the sky above her. In her mouth she carried a gift that she had spent a lot of time thinking about. Dropping her mouth to the ground Blossom released the the rose and nosed at it. It was this movement that drove a thorn into the sensitive area of her nostril and she reared back before settling. It would have happened sooner or later.

With a sigh Blossom looked around her before fidgeting. "I have heard of others speak of your powers. I humbly ask that you might grant me what my heart yearns for most this night. I miss whispered conversations, I miss shared looks of mischief, I miss the brush of her wingtips along my flank as a means of comfort," Blossom fell silent as she recalled an individual that she had not seen in years, "most of all dear Star, I miss my sister. If you can find it possible, please send Kalyn back to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:19 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Euphoria
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Euphoria is a happy horse, usually more caught up in the Here and Now than the What Could Be. He sees his parents, happy as can be together, and wants to find somebody like that. He doesn't care too much about what they are, though - As long as they give him that same sort of euphoria his parents have with each other!
10 Things I Like: (Did this from the perspective of Euphoria, so xD )

1. Colorful markings
  2. Tropical flowers
  3. Feathers
  4. Frogs
  5. Tropical fish
  6. Bold markings (Like, bright on dark or dark on bright)
  7. Fluff
  8. Curls
  9. Fruit
  10. Beach things!

10 Things I Don’t Like: (Again, more from his perspective!)

1. Bones
  2. Blood
  3. Creepy crawly things
  4. Gloomy colors
  5. Skinny things
  6. Too many teeth!
  7. Spooky things
  8. Disturbing imagery
  9. Too wild and crazy a look
  10. Creepy dolls

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bit of his hair, a piece of his bandana, and a bit of the vine from his leg  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:42 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I will only tell you the necessary. I am a seer for the Flock. I have seen them in my dreams. I believe they are important.
10 Things I Like:
+ Harpies
+ Soft/muted palettes x | x | x | x | x | x | x
+ Glows (markings, eyes, accents, horns, wings)
+ Wind wings
+ Long hair
+ Crystals/gems/pearls
+ Iridescence
+ Lace/silk
+ Ethereal
+ Feathers
10 Things I Don’t Like:
+ 'Evil' soquili / aspects
+ Aquatics
+ Minis
+ Bald
+ Bright/vibrant/neon colours
+ Animal markings (stripes, spots)
+ Tribal markings
+ Braids
+ Grayscale
+ Ringlets
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her sight. Should her wish be granted, she will give up her sight to better see her visions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:24 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: stormflower, Fatal Irony
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: owners on cert so not needed?

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
uncert No cloak wingless
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert Markings
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Agreement)
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Micah leaves a couple of purple feathers, a symbol of the family. Alesdair leaves a lock of his read hair tied around the feathers from Micah as well as a white one of his own.
Short IC Response: What brought these two together isnt the most conventional of tales, passing strangers in the night which formed a bond over their righteousness. Her a knight/warrior in every sense, him a knight skilled in combat but more a knight of the heart. Kindered spirits that formed more then just attraction and now wished for children. They heard of the wishing star tales and traveled to the highest hilltop and where it felt as if you could touch the heavens. Alisdair spoke to the star "Heavenly sky, we ask you on this cloudless night to bless us with children to help lighten our way as we travel down this road.", simple and sweet as was he. He smiled at Micah as she nodded her approval and left their offering and continued on their way.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:31 am
VOIDING

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Mewsings of An Angel , Teh Cheryl
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: None.
Permission: Lifemates, so none needed (see below)

A Miracle Foal

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Couple Proof: Lifemates
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Lifemates
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of rainbow hair and a lock of black and white hair lovingly intertwined.
Short IC Response:

What a strange pair, you might say.
One was bright and colorful. The other void of brightness and instead colored black and white.
But the way they looked at each other there was no denying the love and adoration that they felt for one another.
The two stallions stared at each other and then raised their eyes to stare at the heavens.
"We wish together..." Yngvarr whispered.
"For children. For adorable fluffy children to love." Tobia crooned.
"Och, I feel silly wishin' on a twinkling star, Tobb." Yngvarr shook his head, lowering his eyes to stare at Tobia.
Tobia let out an amused giggle and shook it's head. "Humor me, my gentle giant. Who knows what powers could exist. Maybe the same ones who brought this burly brute to me to snuggle at night..." Tobia purred, long tail flicking along Yngvarr's legs. "Okay... Okay... We'll wish on the little light... and hope." Yngvarr grinned adoringly at Tobia, his gaze warm. What was the worst that could happen? Their wish... it could be answered.

Teh Cheryl
I'm entering the furballs! Let me know if you do not want them entered!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:40 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Rum smiles and shuffles his hooves. His head turns towards Meg, and, although he cannot see her, he knows she is urging him on with exaggerated movements of her huge head. "Well... it's not as if I don't have friends..." He has many that come and go. None that really... stay. "I would just like to have someone that won't mind being with me for a while... it's been a bit lonely here," He still wasn't really sure where 'here' was, having stumbled upon this so-called 'haunted forest of no return' when he was separated from his siblings. "And I'd like to have someone to help me look for my brother and sister" Meg didn't leave the forest. He told her she could travel with him, but he just got a pat on the head with a giant tentacle. "I promise I'm good company er- at least I think so -" Meg grunted in affirmation. "Yeah so uh - friend please?"

10 Things I Like:
- Blood/Gore
- Skulls/Bones
- Natural colors
- Natural markings
- Flowers
- Intricate jewelry
- Extra eyes/mouths
- Ulun'suti
- Drafts
- Mutants
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Unnatural colors
- Stamp markings
- Tribal markings
- Stripes
- Neon
- Cutesy/Kitschy themes
- Bugs
- Teeth/molars as accessories
- Aquatics
- Bald

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?: One of his roses

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:47 am
Voided! Changing my entry, whoops.

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A "star" encrusted rose
Short IC Response:

Deep within the stillness of the winter kissed night a stallion stared up at the sky. "They called me Morning Star, and I gave that name truth. But now I find myself in need of another star: you. You see, I once had a brother whose companionship never left me feeling lonely." He retrieved one of the roses that seemed to gather about his hooves, a rose that had no business being in full bloom in the middle of the winter. "This is my price, if you will only bring him back to me. I've lost him. Without you I fear I'll never find him." The Morning Star had faded somewhat for that loss, had shone ever so slightly less brightly. He wished to return to the days of old, and the star would take him there.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff