Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsends Mini Minions: Mini Only July Customs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:45 pm
Entry Tag: ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Pixie | Heavy | Adult | Solo)
I'm the Pixie of the litter

Username of owner(s): xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Breed: Pixie
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time!

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:07 pm
Entry Tag: (hanging gallow | Mutant Pawed-Triwing | Extreme | Adult | Twins)
I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men!

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant pawed triwing
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pied peacock coloring. Blue, turquoise, white body. Please no brown leg markings tho. One brother should have some brown on his wing the other blue please (same markings just different color).
Face: white with pied peacock markings, a little pink on the nose near the mouth. Black sclera on both brothers. Eye brows the same body blue or white (depending on the markings). White for the ears. More serious face with a little quizzical look please.

One brother eye color Stone color

Twin brother with brown wing eye color is
Purple

Mane: Fluffy - Long feathers with peacock markings on them
Tail: Fluffy - Long feathers with peacock markings on them
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws, feathered fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Pied Peacock
Peacock
Further back

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): None
Wings: Custom large fluffy feathered wings please
One brother should have blue pied peacock markings
The other should have brown like ref
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: White roses (crown around head, necklace around neck), jeweled necklace that dangles low (sort of like ref),leg bracers (sort of like the harpies and ref) strings of bells and dangling scarf (think harpy/amachi like jewelry) - All gold in color
Reference Image(s) for Items: Example

One brother stone color Stone color

Twin brother with brown wing color of stone is
Purple

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: No

I am only posting one form the difference between the twin brothers are pretty cc with the exception of wing coloring and stone color on jewelry. Any other difference is up to you.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:08 pm
Entry Tag: (techabyte | Quilin/Putti Cross | Mod-Heavy | Adult | Twins)
Mind, your puns are Quilin me!

.: Hybrid Mini Soquili :.
Name of horse:
¤ Kitanao + Orinme
Owner:
¤ techabyte

Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult
Species Specific Stuff:
¤ Quilin Scales (back ), Quilin Tail ( edited/short ), Putti Flared Headwings, Putti Elegant Flank Wings

Mane Style/Color:
¤ UM. I'm bad at describing hair, sooo... Long, with it pulled into a loose bun at the top, and draping down toward his hooves. Toss a few braids in and some trinkets or something? Kitanao is white in color, with hints of teals/purples/pinks/blues. Orinme is black in color. Think galaxy colors? ( CC most things ahhh ) ( the only difference between the two is the tail/mane color being white vs black )
Tail Style/Color:
¤ Use the short tail nub thingy, and then edit the hair part to be similar to the mane style. CC design. :3

Base Color:
¤ Black ( for both ), with galaxy-esc markings in rainbow coloration. x - x - x - x [ CC Markings and such so long as they are galaxy inspired. You can pick between pastel or true rainbow ]
Eye Color:
¤ Pink
Hooves Color:
¤ CC
Wing Color:
¤ CC
Scales Color:
¤ CC

Edit(s):
¤ Expression edited to something more soft and gentle.
¤ Feathers weaved into his tail/mane. Cause cute.

CC tag stuffs.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:16 pm
Entry Tag: (ArashiX | Pixicorn | High Mod/Heavy?| Adult | Solo)
My little Minicorn: I used to wonder what friendship could be...

Edit Category: - Moderate? Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Minicorn base, pixie-addons.
Body Build: Leg up, fluffy fetlocks + minicorn fetlocks if possible? if not, cc what fits best or create new fetlocks
Concept Origin: Original / CC Design
WIP Needed? Would love for the edits.

-- Physical Breed Traits and Edits --
Horn(s): Custom minicorn horn. Less...squat than the template. Longer, with the same spiral look. Not sure if about the same size base or slightly smaller. Miniscule upwards curve. (offering up for template options!)
Head/Butt Wings: Custom Pixie wings at ears and bum (offering up for template options!). Elfen and somewhat otherworldly, but not fussy. Some refs provided. (Top of the blue wings for the top and using a similar shape for the b/w, but with the sharper angles from the top of the blue wings for the bottom.)
Antennae: Not sure if I want them? But if so, ref the wing style and maybe have them sweeping backwards? idk idk idk. CC as to whether you want to try them. (offering up as template, too, if you do)
Mane: Long, almost completely straight. Strands draping and looping over his neck, falling behind and hanging down like a gorgeous curtain. Or maybe all on both sides? Idk, wanted to have a real elven feel to him. Some hair refs provided (hahah a lot of Thranduil--but think of it maybe before his wife died; not cold, but warm and loving). If braids, use something like the first hair image. Not too many. <3 Teal mane and tail like in the first avatar in colour swatches ref. Not sure about bangs? If there should be some there or if it should be swept back? Probably his bangs are somewhat unkempt, falling forward over his face but not covering his eye closest to us.
Tail: Long, almost completely straight, pooling/dragging on the ground. There should be flowers poking up from under his tail, and a few blooming ones a little further behind, like they're blooming in his wake.

Other Notes:
  • I'd love to see the minicorn fetlocks. Please use minicorn hooves, too.
  • I'd love to have full version w/items+butterflies, one w/just butterflies, one w/just items, one naked version, please.

Refs:

Custom Items:
  • A branch for a necklace (literal branch; looking like it was bent into shape when it was young (ie: willow?) but it has a couple buds of leaves in varying states of growth and maybe a flower or two blooming. A lock/tendril of his hair should be draped over a part of it.
  • IDK? Anything in the tail? Maybe another branch accessory? Maybe not?

Extras:
  • Butterflies flitting about him. <3 Maybe one or two lifting a single strand of hair (obvs on that layer so when butterflies are turned off it isn't magically floating, hahah) on his mane and tail

Reference Image(s):

-- Colours & Markings --
Colour Swatches
Aesthetic design is basically CC! I'll leave a list of things I don't want to see, more than things I do, but the design is up to you!

• Base: thinking any of the three/four including white colours in the bottom left of the square in the picture? still CC, though!
  • Mane/Tail the teal in the first avatar. Maybe with the minty-bright green highlights?
  • Would love to see the wings in the blue and mint green and mid blue-green (top left on colour square)
  • Feel free to pull more colours from the swatches picture!
  • Marking Dislikes: leopard/zebra/giraffe/big cat prints. The markings on the kimono in ref are another dislike.
  • Marking Likes: soft markings, Aztec-esque (though probably doesn't work for an Elven-esque Pixicorn) markings, the mottled sort of swirls/designs you do? Not all hard markings?

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:22 pm
Entry Tag: (Dea and #Teddy# | triwing microraptor (mutant) | possibly up to extreme| Adult | Twins)

Edit Category: - possibly up to extreme
Soquili Species: - a triwing microraptor (mutant)
Concept Origin: Original concept based on colorist and Gaia ref
WIP Needed? That is up to you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on ref pic and colorist's choices
Face: CC, based on ref pic and colorist's choices
Mane: CC, based on ref pic and colorist's choices
Tail: CC, based on ref pic and colorist's choices (though would like the long tail feathers)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, based on ref pic and colorist's choices (would like front feather fetlocks)
Reference Image(s): Constellation Columba (love the ref on the right side, the cute blonde girl)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - Triwings based on ref pic and colorist's choices (Would be awesome if they are semi-transparent)
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: CC, based on ref pic and colorist's choices (have fun with it)

Trading Post Items: CC, based on ref pic and colorist's choices
Custom Items: CC, based on ref pic and colorist's choices
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as the one above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, based on Gaia image and colorist's decisions  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:30 pm
Entry Tag: (xX Green Tea Tree Xx | Nymph | Moderate | Adult | Solo Custom)
I loved that movie - the Secret of Nymph, right?

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Nymph
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlined in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: Around his eyes I'd like there to be almost circular marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. It's not very long, ending around his shoulders.
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color: x
Body Pattern: x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has the large antlers, the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: On his antlers, he has a mini lanterns (I think there's a trading post item that's a Chinese lantern but I can't recall, if there is, I'm totally cool with using that) hanging from one of them. There's a long string with tassels that wraps several times around his neck and hangs over his shoulder, the colors matching the lantern. Colors for the items can be CC! c:
Reference Image(s) for Items: lantern  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:36 pm
Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon | Quilin/Nymph crossbreed | Moderate-Heavy | Adult | Solo)

Mind, your puns are Quilin me!

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Quilin/Nymph crossbreed
Concept Origin:
• Mock sibling to Xiao Xing

WIP Needed? No thank you

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Leaving this mostly CC. I'd like to have something dragon-esque but that also incorporates sakura blossoms somehow. Arm/leg bracers on all four legs, starting at the hooves and reaching midway up to the knees. I'd also like him to have a regal looking, flowing cape. CC on colors, style, and placement. See reference images for inspiration.
Face:
Eye color= piercing red in color
No roman nose
Facial markings= CC
Ears= Stock Nymph
Mane: Something messy or unruly looking that falls down past the shoulders a little. Color is a mixture of white and black. See reference.
Tail: Male Quilin tail. Edited to be longer than the stock version, nearly touching the ground. Color is CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited Quilin wispy fetlocks. Color and exact style are CC. See reference for inspiration.
Reference Image(s):
Messy hair
Inspiration 1
Inspiration 2
Inspiration 3
Dragon inspiration
Fetlocks

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nymph longer horns
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Nymph horns- longer version
Nymph ears
Quilin wispy fetlocks
Quilin tail (male)
Quilin whiskers (male)

Unwanted traits:
Nymph tail
Quilin scales
Quilin horn
Any Imp, Nixie, Putti, Minicorn, or Pixie traits

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
1). Lantern similar to Xiao's. Would like the colors to be different though- CC for whatever you think will look best. Would also like the lantern to give off an ethereal glow, if possible.
2.) Arm/leg bracers. Color and exact design are CC. Something elegant yet warrior-esque?
3.) Cape. Something regal and flowing that goes with the arm/leg bracers.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Lantern
Arm/leg bracers

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Wyvern's permissions

*NOTE* I voided my entry on page 2 in order to fix some errors and add a few more details. Sorry for any confusion!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:11 am
Entry Tag: (Melomar | Mutant / Microraptor | Heavy-Extreme | Adult | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant mini (microraptor)
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: from nature: green and yellow budgie/parakeet
WIP Needed? Not necessary (but exciting!)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
Budgies: x | x
Stock raptor page: x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings - CC
Scales: Describe Scales - CC
Other Notes:
For colors see budgie refs above.
I like feathers.
I like floof.
I love budgies.

Trading Post Items: Not sure how this should be written, so please bear with me.
Stock Tabard, "With Bones" spliced with "Bells," where bells are on the strips of fabric (plus edits).
Cloth Connector for tabard
Custom Items:
Edits/additions to tabard/connector (or you know, you could just draw from scratch)
- Lots of colors for beads and trinkets, natural colors for bones and metal.
- With cloth connector, strips of bright colored fabric, bones, trinkets, braids, feathers
- Basically, he's carrying his toys and favorite baubles along with him
Stock tabard and connector: x
Budgie toys: x | x | x

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

* I am treating this as heavy-extreme so you can go all-out, or edit templates, or what-have-you, if you want.

* I would love both the clothed/unclothed versions if you typically do that.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:38 am
Entry Tag: Crimson Ribbon | Nymph/Minicorn | Moderate/Heavy | Adult | Solo Custom
I loved that movie - the Secret of  Nymph, right?

Edit Category: – Moderate/Heavy (This can also depend on how cc you want to get with her)
Soquili Species: - Nymph/Minicorn (If you decide to use the uni tail)
Body Build: Leg up pose
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to share <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I have one image that I'm using as a reference for Ei'rmid. It's a card from my Celtic tarot deck. I'm focusing on the pattern on the woman's dress and the statues behind her. Use the pattern of the dress as her body? Pale pink or lavender solid color? Baby blue eyes?

Mane and Tail: Long lose waves for her mane, pooling on the ground, strands draped over her antlers. Have her bangs swept up and draping over her antlers? Uni type tail instead of a deer tail? Extended “tuft” of hair at the end, same style as her mane? Mottled bubble gum pink, lavender and baby blue for her mane and tail if you keep her body one solid color? Would love for flowers or butterflies to be added to her mane, but only if it doesn't make her look too over crowded.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Minicorn fetlocks if you can please

Horn(s): I'd like bigger horns than the female template. I like the style of the male template, but maybe with more off shoot antlers?

Eyes: see Dancer. Same as her's!

Reference Image(s): Ei'rmid Reference Semi-hair reference Maybe not this many butterflies... Hair in antlers idea
Dancer for eyes

Other Notes: I hope leaving a lot of this cc is okay. I've always had more of an idea than an actual concrete plan for this custom. I'm really going for a Celtic nymph of the woods vibe here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:24 pm
Entry Tag: (JetAlmeara| Pixie | Heavy | Adult | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species:Pixie
Body Build: Leg-up
WIP Needed? Only if you feel like it

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale blues, Blacks, Rusts (see ref) Markings are CC based on Ref
Face: Same as above, cc based on ref
Mane:Edited Mane, Something long and swoopy..with flowers, think nature spirit/pony, CC
Tail: Edited Tail, Something long and swoopy ..with flowers, think nature spirit/pony, CC
Hooves/Fetlocks:CC based on ref.
Reference Image(s): Amazon Angel

Horn(s):Antenna - Based on ref
Head & Butt Wings:Edited Wings based on the Amazon Angel wings in the Ref (If possible I'd be cool with these becoming shop stock afterwards a well)
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items:None
Custom Items: Butterfly Critters, have different shapes & sizes & species of butterflies flying around her, moths too if you feel like it, CC on placement & number (these can also be shop stock item critters afterwards too)
Reference Image(s) for Items: butterflies

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:29 pm
Entry Tag: Eternal Xantara | Pixie-Nymph | Moderate (?) | Basket | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate (?)
Soquili Species: Pixie-Nymph
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Design (bringing her over from Hart & Hind)
WIP Needed? CC bby. ;3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref.
Face: See ref.
Mane: See ref.
Tail: See ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks; see ref.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
User Image

Horn(s): Doesn't need to be as elaborate as the ones on the ref; can be the simple small Nymph antlers.
Wings: CC
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Yara's based on a butterfly bush~

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:11 pm
Entry Tag: (Mythi Red Panda | Hyperhybrid baby! | Moderate/Heavy | Adult | Twins )

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy depending on your choice!
Soquili Species: - Minicorn/ Quilin / Nymph
Body Build: Regular ! Minicorn fetlocks please!
Gender: CC! These are up to you on which gender you choose, i dont mind either!
Concept Origin: Original Concept from a design based upon a movie's designs and background work.
WIP Needed? yes please! I'd love to see the process!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Quilin Horn (Either one, explaining it more below), Custom tail, but I want to leave it up to you (I do like the cat tail or a mixture of Quilin and Minicorn tails!) (CC Colors and markings + use refs for inspiration)
Face: Proud happy expressions! (CC Colors and markings + use refs for inspiration)
Mane: CC entirely! I like longer and braided styles, but I am leaving this to you (CC Colors and markings + use refs for inspiration)
Tail: Spoke about it on the body, custom tail that I'm leaving up to you to CC, but if you do pick from either of them, either a custom cat-like tail or a mixture of a quilin/minicorn tail. The bigger the better! (CC Colors and markings + use refs for inspiration)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Minicorn fetlocks!
Reference Image(s): Visuals are coming from a big inspiration from The Road to El Dorado movie! (While I am going to eventually quest for Tulio and Miguel, I've been craving an aesthetically based character from the movie. )
Also note! Spiders and Snakes (Cartoon versions) are in the last 2 screenshots, in case anyone has any fears or phobias of them! :3

Horn(s): Quilin horn base, but if you want to make it fancier you can! I like spirals an' such.
Wings: N/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: No scales at all please!
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: HAAAAVE FUN c: This is heavily CC-based and I don't mind artistic liberties being taken on it! I aint too picky I just want some spirited twins O3O!

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC (but I would like accessories/clothing!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: see references above ^^  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:22 pm
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Mutant | Extreme | Adult | Twins)

Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy-Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: No pc

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:50 pm
Entry Tag: ( xSakura Serenityx | Seathi | Heavy | Adult | Solo Custom)

Time to Seathi pretty ponies.

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy (I am unsure what it is considered)
Soquili Species: - Seathi
WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC (She will be a mate for my Nixie, I will reference him below and let your imagination run wild. I will also reference color biggrin )
Face: CC
Mane: CC (Very much okay with your hint specifications xD Hence having this CC)
Tail: Custom fins (See Physical Breed Traits) CC on color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: NA
Reference Image(s): Sohca (mate). Color Refs/Possible Markings Idea! I love glowey things!

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -NA
Wings: Describe Wings - NA
Fins: If possible, i'd like her to have leafy-like fins/spines like a sea dragon, a toss up between a mythical sea dragon and a real sea dragon.
Scales: Describe Scales - NA
Pelt: Animal Species & Design NA
Other Notes: Reference pics for the fins/spines: Mythical and Real sea dragon of real These are okay to use for color refs and markings as well!

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: Anything you think might be nice (But not necessary).

xSakura Serenityx

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:56 pm
Entry Tag: (Revolutionary Roniel | Imp | Heavy | Adult | Solo)
These Puns are Imp-possible!

Username of owner(s): Revolutionary Roniel
Breed: Imp
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: On vacation presently!

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep!

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff