Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Talk It Out [OPEN FOR BOOTH RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:16 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor approached the booth front once more after much deliberation, staring, and crumpling of his bag's edges. The way to win was to convince her to just give it to him? He'd never convinced anyone of anything in his life other than that he was a waste of space.

Still, he'd already made his way forward, he might as well give it a go?

"Ah---, c-can, y-youuu, uhh, I-I meeeean c-c-can I, ah, uhm, I'veee never pl-played a Wheeee bef----ore and I, hm, like to, ha, try..." Nictor's attempt peetered off near the end, getting progressively more bent out of shape as his eyes locked on her hemospectrum indicator. By the end his speech was messy and halted and averting his eyes, he fled the booth.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:26 pm
NEVER MIND JUST ROLLOVER

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Micillia
Will respond in the PRP!

ImaginationsParadise
She does a scream

Taki-di
Proof that Nictor should never enter a war cry contest

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara waled on over to Hemera's booth to bother her once more. She was not really concerned with the game station, the teal blood was much more interesting.  
Taki-di rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 1 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:18 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor approached with damp clothes, reddened puffy eyes, and the most miserable slouch he'd had in at least two weeks.

Coming up to the counter, he took his bag rather weakly and scuffled away to a corner. He was clicking and humming, but it just sounded like loud whimpers to most troll's ear. Well, those were his emotions right now. The curious thing was that he seemed to have pulled the paper bag over his head temporarily than just help it to his mouth.

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:21 pm
Nictor Sabbat

After he felt comfortable reemerging from the soothing muted world of the paper bag the tealblood provided, Nictor clumsily made his way up to the counter.

"I-is beeeeing mis-miserable eeeeenugh of a reaaason t-t-to get th-the Whee?" Cause Nictor was well and miserable.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:41 pm
Hemera looked at the yellowblood with a sympathetic frown. The kid kept coming over the last couple of days, and really did seem to be having a hard time. He couldn't even make much noise when trying to puke his feelings. It was worrying.

Tonight, no less, his argument was pitiful. As in the truly pitying kind. Out of everything, Bloodfest was not the event one should be miserable at. Fun was to be had for all! So she was curious, but mostly concerned.

"That...is not enough of a reason, no. But may I ask why you're miserable? Is there anything I can do to help?"

She glanced over at Chiara, but she could wait for the time being. The blueblood would likely be back tomorrow, and Mera she didn't worry about making chitchat when there was someone who might need to, well, talk.

Taki-di

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:51 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor flinched and flapped his arms a little at actually getting a response from the tealblood. He blinked at her and wiped his nose on his sleeve, avoiding eye contact at all costs. Despite the drain that the hot chocolate experience had had on him, his nerves were making a valiant effort to reappear. Opening and closing his mouth a few time, he started weekly sputtering a response and considered covering his head with the bag again.

"I, ahh, it, hmm, uhh," he trailed off, shifting nervously, getting more and morse tense. "I j-j-j-just, hm, th-there wa----s thiiiiis, ah, sp-sp----spicy co-co-coa..."

It was hardly audible and half obscured by nervous clicks and small hums and he rubbed his cheek nervously.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:38 pm
It was just as she was wondering. This troll seemed to have difficulty socializing. She pitied the kid even more. If he was always like this, it would make life pretty hard. Even as outgoing as she tried to be, some trolls were ridiculously overwhelming! She sympathized with the struggles he might have going forward.

Assuming it wasn't just a bad week. Which was a sad thought itself, being Bloodfest and all. "Spicy cocoa?" The tealblood pondered. "Oh, there was a booth for that, wasn't there?" She had never stopped at it, though she did want to look into the pastries. However, she knew better than to play a game with such low odds.

"A booth like that is built to be painful, unfortunately. You might want to look into playing at booths that don't have any downsides to them. Have you been to Bonbon Bonanza? That one is nice. As is In Good Company! Those are some pleasant booths run by pleasant trolls."

Taki-di

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:41 pm
Rollover!

Taki-di

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Another night, another chance to convince Hemera to come over and try out dance battles. "Come on Hem! Its so fun! Dont you like to dance? If you shy about it ill go up and dance with ya. Could do a little couple's thing or something." Chiara said with a wink.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 86 Total: 86 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:44 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor had only nodded meekly and left soon after his short chat with the older tealblood. It was somewhat reassuring of her intentions for her to suggest two of the nicer booths he'd visited the past couple days.

Coming back again today, Nictor's walk was mostly steady, though he faltered quite a bit when he started getting closer to the booth front. What if she didn't want to see him again, is quite a pitiful child after all.

Still, he was nearly there by the times his nerves took a stranglehold and Nictor didn't see why he should run without trying.

Wrangling his eyes under control, he managed to look up at the tealblood for a few seconds while toying with the bow in his hair.

"I-I'd stiiill like t-t-to conviiince you to, ah, giiive m-me the Whee. I w-wouldn't breeeak it, ah I swear."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:25 pm
Hemera blinked down at the child. Today he had a bow, reminding her of Elidae. Maybe it was the aesthetic, or color, or both, but it made her smile. "I don't think you would break it," she agreed. "That's certainly a good start." It was hard to measure up compared to a previous donation claim, though.

But she was glad this nervous child kept trying.

"I'm Hemera, by the way. Feel free to come back anytime you like."

Time to stitch a RP post and rollover together! Yay!

Taki-dixx

Micilliaxx

Booth update! Since it's the last day, feel free to claim any of the 'special edition' bags in your posts! Just make it clear you're taking one. Thank you!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:38 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor's eyes had widened quite a bit at the introduction. He'd begun nibbling his lip and bit down harshly at offer to come back. Making a small yelping noise, he licked a the new cut as blood started to drip from his lip. It would seem that the strange courage he'd manage to conjure up for this event was starting to run dry.

"N-n-n-nee-nictor-r," He barely managed to stutter out before he had to duck and depart, knocking into a few other trolls as he fled.

---

It was a huge relief that this week had been a good week for him. There's only been a few bad incidents, but on the overall, he was doing phenomenally well for himself. Then again, he was treating a lot of this like supermarket trips. Thinking of the other trolls as the supermarket drones or trolls. They wouldn't hurt of attack him cause it was their job to check him out. If this was purely a social event though, he wasn't sure he would mange.

Thus why he had freaked out when the tealblood, haa, Hemera, had introduced herself. It's hard to look at someone like a drone once you knew their name.

A tealblood. An older than him, bigger than him, stronger than him, higher on the blood spectrum than him troll that is a tealblood. He'd like to say he gave himself a pep talk, but he just felt himself wilting and stumbling and bumping into people as he made his way back to Talk It Out. Hemera had said she expected him back. What he didn't show up and she hunted him down for the perceived slight? She talked nice, sure, but he couldn't know for sure. But she had been genuinely nice and patient with him but it couldn't stop the slew of doubts plaguing him.

Nictor arrived at Talk It Out, tense and garbed in cold soaked clothing from the coffee spill at The Nightly Grind. He couldn't mange to look Hemera in the face, but instead stared at the jewelry on her horn. He unconsciously started nibbling his lip again and his hands her twisted into his wet sleeves. All he had to do was not balk.

"A-ah, hm, aaaah." He tried. He really did. but he froze up, his tongue wouldn't shape words. He'd already gotten all twisted up inside over who he was talking to. It was over.

Gl!tch~

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was the last day of Bloodfest and Chiara was getting tired out. That didn't mean that Hemera was gonna get away without a little visit tho. Chiara walked up to the teal blood and grinned. "Happy to see me?"  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 3 Total: 14 (4-16)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:07 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Stress relief. That was what Lutrin needed. It seemed like a strange thing to have for a game, but nonetheless Lutrin was grateful for it. She grabbed a paper bag from off the counter and cupped it around her nose and mouth. She took a deep breath. The paper crinkled, as air escaped into her lungs. She opened her mouth, ready to scream. Then... she stopped.

Dissatisfied she removed the bag. Wearing a petulant expression, she stuffed the whole thing over her head. Her horns ripped a hole in the side, but Lutrin didn't mind. She was doing things her way. “I hate...” she began from behind the sack. A pause. One could almost see her thinkpan at work. She took in another breath.

“I HATE OATMEAL, AND JERKS WITH GUNS, AND BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO, AND THAT TASTE IN YOUR SQUAWK GAPER AFTER YOU THROW UP, AND FIRE, AND THAT FEELING WHEN YOU KNOCK THE SYRUP OFF THE TABLE AND YOUR DAD TELLS YOU TO CLEAN IT UP BUT YOU NEED TO FEED THE MARCHBUGS BUT HE WON'T LET YOOOU. BUT MOSTLY I HATE THAT MY BEST FRIEND IS BEING A BAG OF POOP.”

Yup. She was still mad.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces