Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[ORP] Gathering Shadows (Corrupt Senshi + etc.) (ATTN: PG.4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:36 pm
It was about the four or fifth try where Haymitch flopped onto his side and grumbled. It was indeed too tall, with no places to grab a hold and hoist himself up. The kitten huffed and rolled over to look at the corrupt who was walking over, and his mood brightened.

Oh was he gunna get pets?! He was so going to get pets! The kitten, his failed attempt at getting into the chair forgotten, bounded up and ran over to the red haired corrupt, tail wagging.

"Hi! I'm Haymitch! Who are you!" he said, bouncing a little from paw to paw. Oh man new people were so exciting and great to meet!

[Mistress Morbid]

Strickenized

--

Jarosite raised a brow, taken aback. No one ever called him sir. Frankly, no one ever really called him anything in most cases. Just sort of went "hey you!" and he answered. He probably needed to fix that, to be honest. The blue haired general shrugged, inclining his head.

"S'fine by me. You must be new. Haven't seen you before. General Jarosite," he said, extending a hand in greeting. He wasn't exactly good at this whole stiff military thing. In fact, he was more use to the chaos of combat where everything seemed to go at once and people shouted orders in his ear. It was... different.

Sirene Naiads

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:40 pm
The petite dancer had made a noise of acknowledgement as Quartz answered both her questions, though it was the latter that seemed to interest her more. Jade eyes lingered on the glowing insect on the agent's uniform. Her uplifted hand drifted closer, as if she meant to touch but wasn't sure if she should. Until they were joined by a third; the lovely guardian that had been present for her corruption.

"Soyala, it is wonderful to see you again. I hope life has treated you well since the last time we crossed paths." She smiled sweetly as the cat settled comfortably across Quartz's broad shoulders, and the hand lifted in attempts to touch the youma on the agent's chest lifted instead, offering a gentle smooth of fingers between the cat's ears.

She glanced around as a voice rose about the din, announcing that the meeting itself would begin soon, recognizing it as the one that had called for the meeting in the first place. The owner of which appeared to be a young woman with sea foam green hair.

shazari

noir songbird

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:00 pm

The reaction to her words made Stibnite crack a smile. Manners and understanding of rank did not seem to be stressed by everyone. Oh well. She wouldn't push her luck and risk disrespecting him.

Offering him her hand in return, she gave him a firm handshake. That greeting she knew very well. "Yes Sir. Lt. Stibnite. Only been with us a few months now but this is the first meeting I have heard of like this." Her eyes finally cast around them room and she shook her head. "I would rather be dealing with the white moon though..."

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:02 am
If Ceraskia was surprised to see how dry and bitter Quartz really was, she might have been equally surprised to see the way he changed, on Soyala's arrival. It was as though he was bored, sarcastic Quartz for the rest of the people at the meeting, but sweet and thoughtful Lazarus Klein for Soyala and Soyala alone. He tolerated her wholesale climbing up him without a flinch for the strikes of her claws, and shifted to make sure she was settled comfortably on his shoulder. His hand reached up to scritch softly at the underside of her chin.

"Soyala," he said with a sweet, ingratiating smile, "My day's nine times better, now that you're here. I'm trying to spy out promising candidates for our branch, and it won't be the same without your opinion. Shall we see who we like?"

Quartz had neither mentioned this to Ceraskia nor asked her for help.

Noir Songbird
Beejoux

Shazari

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:06 am
Seeing Chrysocolla once more gave more of a benefit to him than he expected to feel. He lamented, not long ago, that he had not been able to reconnect with other parties whose corruptions he was involved in. She counted among those, as formerly Warhol, and now Chrysocolla by her own volition or by a superior officer's. It suited her better, and her shy demeanor appeared less motivated by fright and more by natural disposition. He nodded to her. "You look well." Exceptionally so, for the way stress looked less apparent on her body.

The question of 'how are you' always left him stammering for an answer, however. "I've been..." He paused to think of how to address it. "Busy, but it's been fruitful. And yes, the one with red hair is my brother. Ochre, of the Pentacle. He seems... More adjusted to the Negaverse now. Maybe you'll find time to patrol with him at a later date." Not an order, but a suggestion, as he was certain that a corrupted senshi that was formerly White Moon could assist in convincing Ochre of the Negaverse's strengths. "We're still monitoring his progress. Combat training will resume shortly." Or so he hoped.

"We haven't spoke in a while. Tell me about your experiences." Idly he wondered if there was Negaverse training mandated for small talk, or how to integrate with one's peers, because he needed it.

Once Ochre reached the cats, he knelt down before them. "You're so cute," he whispered to the black female and her feline companion, a broad grin crossing his face. "I'm Ochre. What's your name? Can I pet you? Are these other kitties related to you?" He didn't want to assume.

He did, however, want to pet all of them.

xDaekie

xfrayedflower
because you're right next to umber

x[Mistress Morbid]

xNoir Songbird
since u r in vicinity of ochre

a-disgruntled-dragon
sorry i missed your quote!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:16 am
Umber didn't have to rise on her account, but Amphitrite was still pleased that he did. She was not remotely surprised to hear he was busy; to try and imagine him idling his promotion away was - well, frankly, she couldn't. Not with a mind like his.

Her brow quirked at the mention of Ochre's newfound team morale - but she nodded slowly regardless. If Umber said it to be so, then she would give him the benefit of a doubt. "I hope so." More or less, anyway - any misstep now would be a third strike, and regardless of whose blood ran in Ochre's veins, it was frankly still two more chances than anyone else would have gotten.

Then, she smiled a bit more broadly, tilting her head to the general - and inwardly she was positively delighted that he and Alkaid had met and more than that, were working together on something. "Think nothing of it. I'm sure you two were bound to come across each other eventually - I'm just glad it was sooner rather than later."

As for how Amphitrite herself, she chuckled lightly, clasping her hands in front of her. "Busy. The good kind of busy. I've been meaning to thank you - I've been pursuing a lot of the things you and I talked about. Compiling research and all that, starting from New Year's. If I find anything interesting I wouldn't mind forwarding it along to you?" she offered warmly. "Or if there's much of anything I can do, really, I'd be glad to. I've also been - "

And then there was Chrysocolla, and Amphitrite flashed her an entirely different sort of smile, reaching out to touch her sister's shoulder warmly, stroking her hand once along her upper arm. "You did nothing wrong, darling," she assured her warmly. They could talk about Leucite later, maybe. A little. Not the whole story, but enough of it. "But I thought it'd be good for you to catch up with Umber. - and please honey, make sure you get a snack before the meeting starts, " she coaxed her sister more quietly.

Speak of the devil, though. Amphitrite laughed softly, turning her attention back to Umber. "I've been taking care of her. That's been my other project - although I'd hardly call you a project, darling, " she made sure to murmur warmly to the younger corrupt before she got back to business. "Legally speaking, I'm both her sister and her guardian. There'll probably be others, eventually. I thought it might be nice for white moon converts to be exposed to someone who could relate to what they're going through, and Laurelite agreed it seemed like a good idea. Especially for minors."

Strickenized

Daekie

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:17 am
Often, the only company Alkaid held was the sound of her own heels echoing back at her as she walked the long hallways of the Nega HQ or the youma that drifted through the rift, curious and distant. It had been some time since she'd made the choice to attend a meeting, not just because she tired of large groups of gawking, but too because they seldom pertained to her interests or her work.

This one, though.. this one had so much promise.

A gathering of corrupts had not happened in eons - the last before she had taken the title of Ascendant altogether - and it was led by none other than the little seafoam senshi that she had caught out in Destiny City not so long ago. Amphitrite. Though she didn't bother showing it when others weren't in her company, she felt a faint glimmer of pride spark to life as she rounded the last corner and heard the buzzing voices just beyond the threshold, announcing the corrupt's success without Alkaid even having to lay eyes upon the room. She was glad that Amphitrite had not failed her initial impression and mentally, she scrawled her name along the list of candidates she was keeping an eye on.

Not unlike some of the leaders gathered inside the meeting area already, Alkaid wasn't there just to spy upon one of her favored senshi. She was also there to reconnect with her kind - to recruit and plant the seeds of ambition.

She entered silently with only the sound of her heels on the hard floor to announce her arrival (if one discounted the overwhelming aura), just as Amphitrite finished telling Umber her plan to help converts. That, too, was impressive. Without invitation, she stepped up to hover at Umber's shoulder, nodding to greet the General she had just spoken with not days before, then let her eyes fall upon Amphitrite herself.

"You remind me how far we've come since the beginning, Amphitrite. I have to wonder what you might have accomplished for corrupts already had you been found a few years early."

frayedflower
+anyone else that wants to come say hi - sorry, I didn't backread too far cause I'm lazy

Strickenized
oh hey

Daekie
Since she's standin' here owo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:40 am
As people arrived and socialized his drink was finished, his free hand drifting down to pet Katya behind her ears gently. As he glanced around again, eyes going from corrupted to corrupted, cat to cat, he did note a certain broken doll like corrupted senshi but than he realized someone was missing. "Hatsya..." He whispered down to Katya, watching her ears flicker. She didn't move her head, didn't turn her green eyes to him, even as she suggested that maybe their corrupted had not found a ride here and she should have thought of her sooner. They both should have if he were being honest.

"I'll go and retrieve her." Sitting up straight, jostling the poor cat in his lap, he picked her up even as he stood up. The bundle of clothing and the cat were set down on his seat, as something of a place holder, as he cast a quick glance about before teleporting out. He had someone to gather quickly and bring here, he also would be apologizing to her after the meeting no doubt. She still wasn't too pleased with him corrupting her, the whole hand in chest thing, and he could to a degree understand but really it had gone on long enough - it was tiring.

Shanyume

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:18 pm
For her part Valeria had been silent and watching everyone. Her long hair trailing the floor as she carefully maneuvered about the group, she didn't need people stepping on her hair. She did wonder, and not for the first or last time, why she couldn't just cut off all the hair she had. It had to be a danger to her in a fight and not in the least bit practical and yet there it was - trailing behind her.

Shaking her head pink eyes took in the sights and ran over each person she could spot, noting a cat or two as well, but they stopped and stared at the cracked looking corrupted. What...what had happened to her? She didn't understand what she was seeing or know why she was seeing such a person. How had those cracks happen? She wanted to ask, to try and avoid such a thing happening to her, but she was held back from asking as it just didn't seem right to her.

Instead she found a seat for himself and after making sure she wasn't going to be sitting on her hair she seated herself. This gathering was already an interesting thing to her, so many here and many she didn't know. She would watch and observe, try and see in them what she lacked and needed to work on. Perhaps words spoken today would help her in betting herself and feeling less guilt, as she'd felt on the train during that mission gone wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:42 pm
Cute? That was certainly not a name she was use to hearing. Especially from her would be housemates. Evan hadn't called her that either.

Iolite just stared at the corrupt for a long moment before Haymitch's actions brought her back to reality. "Oh uh..." The cat mumbled, shaking her head. "My name is Iolite. You... may pet, if that is what you wish." The black cat raised a paw, pointing towards her sister, who was currently draped over some Captain's shoulder's as if she had decided her new purpose in life was to be a scarf. "The black and white there." She said. "She is my sister, Soyala. We have a brother as well, though he doesn't appear to be here at the moment."

Noir Songbird
You're a horrible fashion statement Soyala

Shazari
Mention

a-disgruntled-dragon

Strickenized
8D You broke her. Good job! A+

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:19 pm
"Maybe I will," Chrysocolla nodded to Umber, apparently satisfied at the answer - if she'd been looking to hear anything, it had been positive news, after all. "And thank you...Amphi's been really good with me." She shot her sister an affectionate smile. "I've been making sure to do my quotas, but nothing really beyond that...it's hard to balance school and everything. I don't want to ask too much, but combat training sounds nice...I've been trying to stay out of fights, since I know that I'm not really that good, physically...who would I ask about that?"

She moved, then, to get a donut - or a snack of some kind - but then there was Alkaid, aura like a welcome-home and skin like kintsugi, and Chrysocolla stopped in her tracks, hands stuttering through the aborted words of who are you what are you beautiful because that was something she wouldn't say out loud. She was a girl with standards! ...even if they weren't very high standards. And she wouldn't embarrass herself in public like that. ...b-but ANYWAYS, she should say hello to Ochre, yes...? That would be a good thing to do! Yes! Absolutely! That was Amphitrite's conversation, and like a good little sister, she knew when to not insert herself in.

He was tall, but crouched like this Ochre didn't seem too imposing, given you took care not to trip over his coiling braids. (Chrysocolla took a second to tug on her own hair, inwardly reaffirming she'd gotten the best end of the stick. Some of the other corrupts had hair practically twice as long as they were tall -- and hers, well, even if five feet of hair was more than her normal length by far, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it could be.) "...Hi. ...Um, sorry to bother you, but...you're Ochre, right? Umber's brother? I'm Chrysocolla. It's nice to meet you." She smiled, extending a hand. "And I can't forget about you two!" She'd overheard the older cat's name - "Iolite, right? And who are you, sweetie?" but the kitten was still a mystery.

Kitties. She wanted to know every cat, and then pet every cat, and maybe even hug every cat. But that would be a story for another time.

Felyn
chrysocolla ponders if this is her first Gay Experience and eventually goes 'nah, she's just real gorgeous'

frayedflower
SHE'LL GET A DONUT EVENTUALLY, SHE PROMISES

[Mistress Morbid]
CAT!!

a-disgruntled-dragon
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Strickenized
answerin umber + HELLO OCHRE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:34 pm
Cyllene grinned when she heard Amphitrite's voice over her crystal communicator. A meeting at HQ for all corrupts, huh? That was something the blonde corrupt Senshi could definitely get behind. "Ready for some company, Ty?," she said as she skipped toward the Guardian Cat that was a few paces ahead of her. He glanced up and made a grunting noise as she hastily scooped him up into her arms and whisked him away via teleportation.

The moment that her boots touched the ground in HQ, Cyllene's bright blue eyes widened at the sight of food. She practically dropped Tyrus as she made her way over to the table and immediately grabbed a doughnut to stuff in her face. Much like the Corrupt, Tyrus's first and foremost concern pre-introductions was food. Always food. Never not food. Hopping not-so-gracefully onto the table, Ty sat at a chip bowl and ate directly from it because the entire bowl was most definitely his.

When her mouth was sufficiently stuffed with many doughnuts, Cyllene spun on a heel to glance around the room for familiar faces. "Kerbbbberoosssssss??" She called out (which definitely didn't sound anything like 'Kerberos' considering her mouth was way overly full), before she finally settled upon her absolute favourite person ever. She quickly grabbed Tyrus from the table, immediately tangling herself in his big dumb scarf, and made her way over to Azurite. She held the large black and white cat out in front of her right under his armpits, with a lop-sided, wide grin. "Azzzzzzz~~ I have a cat! This is Tyrus. I mostly just call him Ty. Ty, this is Azurite!"

Tyrus looked up at Azurite with bright green eyes, his kitty-grin equally as lop-sided as Cyllene's. "Hiya Azurite," he said as he still had a mouthful of half-chewed chips.

[Mistress Morbid]

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:04 pm
Azurite had not expected to find herself quite literally nose to nose with a black and white Mauvian in the blink of an eye, but that was what just happened. Her eyes widened at the sight of the cat, and absolutely lit up at the sight of one of her favorite, if not the top favorite, corrupts. "Why helllooooo cuties~" She said, grinning widely. One hand grabbed the cat, while the other snaked around Cyllene's waist to pull her into Azurite's lap. "You know..." She said, her grin growing. "There's a joke to be said here... but I'll behave and leave it up to your imagination." She directed towards Cyllene before turning to Tyrus. "Hello Ty~ It's nice to meet you."

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:57 am
To hear that she, too, had not abandoned the vein of research impressed him. So few soldiers showed the drive and ambition to further the Negaverse, so for Amphitrite to step up for it, he felt grateful. She expressed her implied respect earnestly, to which he nodded. "I'd have a look at you." Further research points gave the general no bother; even if she sent him along a hundred dead trails, it was a hundred more now explored and understood. If nothing else, research was a practice of patience.

And patience she had in spades, if her ability to house her comrades was any indication. "You two live together, then." He looked from Amphitrite to Chrysocolla and noted their similarities; others may have trouble telling them apart beyond facial structure. He tried to answer her edgewise before she whisked herself away toward the food spread. "Xenotime, Cinnabar, or myself all have combat experience and different styles. Someone can only teach what they know; if you don't like the style offered, try with someone else. Amphitrite would know better than I if you're looking for magical training - how best to use your magic in combat situations." However, Umber thought she had a handle on the latter - it wasn't often that he heard of a lieutenant being felled in battle, let alone two officers. She understood with great precision how to use her abilities.

Chrysocolla had parted after Alkaid lit at his side (in the most literal sense for how her auric energy scoured the entire vicinity). He returned her nod automatically, and listened while she spoke. Yes, Amphitrite has shown a lot of ambition. How can we best use that? The question buzzed along his thoughts for a time, festering there, hoping for an answer of immediacy. None came.

Umber lacked the scope of service to understand what Alkaid hinted toward in respects to Amphitrite. He wondered if, perhaps, Amphitrite held some vision that most corrupted senshi lacked. Given the wording of the invitation and the amount of officers present, he started to wonder about the state of affairs between corrupted senshi and officers. THough he personally found no issue, he considered there no reason to encroach on a meeting like this - especially since the converted senshi showed promise in self-restraint and ability. Even Ochre proved that.

"But I'm interested to hear what you have to say, Amphitrite."

"Iolite," he parroted back when his hand touched the crown of her head. Kitty. Pretty kitty. So puffy, so soft.. It felt, somehow, more relaxing and more tiring to pet the cats. He personally determined no reason for it - he always vastly enjoyed felines, and never regarded them as progenitors of lethargy. Shrugging it off, he continued to pet the fluff that sat for him near the corner of the room.

Looking over his shoulder, Ochre followed her gaze to the black and mackerel feline in question. "Oh. Oh, ( see now. She's cute too." All kitties were cute. All kitties required pets. His hands worked rhythmically in calling the purrs from Iolite's throat.

"Are you somebody's kitty?" He asked, just before another corrupted senshi approached. She, too, seemed interested in the cats.With the hand not petting the cat, Ochre shook what was offered, "Hi," he finished. After a long beat, he realized that he needed to identify himself. "I'm Ochre." Chrysocolla sounded like a good name. A pretty name. A useful name. More useful than Ochre, at least. A pigment mineral that amounted to more than that of Ochre's.

"I'm really tired." His eyes confirmed it in spades. "How are you?

[Mistress Morbid]
Noir Songbird
Daekie
Felyn
frayedflower
sorry it's just falling asleep
a-disgruntled-dragon
hope that's everyone!

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:05 pm
"Yes, we do, " she explained to Umber with a smile. "For the past couple of months, now." She resisted the urge to tell Chrysocolla that she was, of course, always more than able to help her with combat training and was readily available... but then, Amphitrite knew that even now she was not as physically capable as the likes of Cinnabar, and likely not Umber either. Although she never stopped trying. "Perhaps you and I should spar sometime, General, " she mused out loud with the hint of a smile on her face. "If you've got time to spare some night, of course."

Amphitrite felt Alkaid's aura before she ever saw her, and the world seemed to grow muted in the wake of it. Her expression did not change even as her heart began to pound furiously in her chest, and perhaps the spark of pure euphoria that lit her eyes when the ascended senshi appeared beside Umber. Just hearing her say those words, for Alkaid to praise her -

Not to mention, she was okay. The squire must have been mistaken; there was no bigger hole in her chest than there had ever been. She was there now, whole, and speaking to her. Alkaid had taken the time to come to her meeting and say such kind things to her. Her, alongside Umber...

"I - " A hint of color seeped into her cheeks, her smile a touch more radiant than it had been. "You're too kind to me." As she'd said to Laurelite when she'd approached the general-queen with her intentions to begin with. "Thank you for coming. - both of you, " and her gaze flashed to Umber again. "I respect you both quite a lot, " understatement, "so it means a lot to me that you came."

As for what she was about to say. Her smile was less softness and more projected confidence as the corrupt held her head a bit higher. "You're about to find out, General - if you'll excuse me - "

She dipped her head to them as she moved to step away, and in the crowds, her heart swelled as she caught sight of Cyllene among those that had gathered. Still no Kerberos, though. It wasn't exactly as though her feelings were hurt, given that everyone was busy and all, but it still ached a little. He'd been the first corrupt she'd met, after all.

A small rush of nerves flooded her as she took her place on a slightly elevated platform at the room's edge, turning to face all these people - agents and senshi alike - that had gathered at her call. However, in the same breath, those nerves came with a sense of awe, of acceptance, of belonging.

Would this many people have ever answered her call in the white moon?

…Nobody came. Is anybody even looking? Doesn't anyone even care?

No. They wouldn't have.

But now?

The corrupt took a deep breath.

"Good evening, everyone!" Her voice carried easily across the room, even with the buzz of everyone chatting, eating, getting to know each other. It was good, really. There should be more meetings like this, Amphitrite thought to herself.

"I see a lot of faces here tonight, both familiar - " Her gaze flashed to the likes of Chrysocolla and Cyllene. " - and not." The corrupt speaking to Cyllene. The other wearing a crown and sitting alone. The other that looked distinctly like a dancer. "I know we are all busy, and before anything, I'd like to thank you all for coming."

"For those who don't know me - " She placed a hand to her chest. "I am Amphitrite, senshi of shells and the one who called you all here tonight. Now I am sure you are wondering why I asked you all to come."

A thrill of something that lingered somewhere between nerves, anticipation, and raw excitement rushed through her. "Speaking from experience, we are in virtually every sense of the word superior to the White Moon. We are organized. We take care of our own. Even people like me - " She gestured to herself again. " - a once enemy. And I am not the first, nor the last." Her gaze flashed to her sister again, a hint of a smile playing upon her lips.

"However." This was where things would get tricky, a bit. She thought of Leucite especially, although she tried not to give him the satisfaction of looking at him. "There is one thing that we lack - and that is unity among our kind. The corrupts. The reformed. The fact that there are so many unfamiliar faces tonight is a testament to this."

There was a soft fondness to her smile, deliberately played, as her eyes skimmed over every corrupt in the room, trying not to allow her gaze to linger too long on Alkaid. "I want to know you. I should know you. All of us should. Which is why I have called you together tonight."

Her eyes sparked with intent. "With General-Queen Laurelite's blessing, I will be putting together a team - a team of corrupts."

a-disgruntled-dragon

Sleet Tempest Snape

Daekie

Torvil

Strickenized

Beejoux

Xaki

kuropeco

Sirene Naiads

Verithe

[Mistress Morbid]

Shazari