Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Maid Game (Open relaxed rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:06 am
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

User ImageUser Image
"I'm Claude Hiroshi.At your service."
"I'm Elliot Tamaki.How may I serve you?"

Elliot did a fast pace walk to the piano room and once he made it to the doorway,he smiled softly and with relief,realizing he caught them before they started a song.''Hi guys.Excuse me.'' he said softly as he moved into the room.He then took a seat in the front row.He wore a gray butler suit,quite similar in style to Claude's and his hair was currently down.He had just watched as the last of the guests left and had been sweeping the commonly used halls,when he heard some maids talking about Claude and Liz.He came to the piano room as soon as he heard Liz would be singing.''I beg to differ,Liz.My playing can hardly compare in skill to your lovely singing.I don't think it serves as the perfect accompaniment to your singing.But I'm glad you'd allow me to play for you.'' he said.''The only thing that could properly accompany our dearest Liz's singing is my harp playing.'' Elliot said.''Well,too bad cause I'm Liz's favorite butler.'' Claude said.''I beg to differ,Claude-sama.I'm our lady's favorite butler.'' Elliot said.''You just wait until I finish playing this next song with our Liz.'' Claude said.''I shall,Claude-sama.And you just wait til you get off that stage.'' Elliot said.The two then childishly stuck their tongues out at each other before chuckling.Claude looked at Liz.At her question,he nodded.''Hai.'' he said,quickly readying his violin.''Ichi,ni,san.'' he said then started playing the song.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:22 am
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

((OOC: ))

Misa showed eight fingers for eight days of service and revealed she didn't know many people yet, and then asked if they came there often. Akira nodded his head "Sometimes, it all depends on our free time but we try. Can't just stand around this mansion all day and do nothing. You could ask Claude for a tour and introductions if you want, I've got to finish lunch prep in the kitchen before the rush comes in." He looked back over to Claude and Liz as the next song was about to start. "Welcome to Khiavelli Mansion Misa Kanako."

-KooL-LiSa-

Novama

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image
Elizabeth 'Liz' Khiavelli

Liz gave a wave to Elliot as he entered, she hadn't seen him all day, so it was good to see that he was alright. As usual it didn't take long for Claude and Elliot to start teasing each other and Liz couldn't help but to giggle, they were like siblings. Always teasing each other, but they never really seemed to mean any of it, at least as far as Liz could tell. "Don't worry I like you both." she giggled.

Nodding as Claude asked if she was ready, she listened as he counted off and started playing. Moving to the music Liz sang out happily, and after a moment pointed at Elliot and made a motion for him to join her. It was always fun to have others dancing with her. One by one she made the motions towards everyone, except Claude of course who was at the piano. She wasn't going to force anyone to join in, it was move of just an invitation to have some fun.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:01 pm
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

User ImageUser Image

Elliot quite enjoyed the brotherly bond he had with Claude.They could always find time to joke and tease each other.And while it encouraged them both to try to become even better butlers,they had no hate or jealousy between them,even though they were of opposite races that would otherwise possibly attack or at least hate each other.But Claude was one of the demons that was kind,honest,and good.He never lied,stole from,or hurt anyone.Even when Liz or Elliot got sick,Claude would stop his work and tried to be the first one there to serve warm soup,medicine,and take care of them.Elliot contently watched the two perform,enjoying the combination of Liz's angelic singing and Claude's elegant violin playing.It was quite a lovely mix of talents.When Liz motioned for him to join her,he teleported next to Liz and started to dance next to her.Elliot enjoyed being in her presence.She was so sweet and kind.And she seemed to have the kind of happy and upbeat personality that one couldn't help but feel happy as well when around her.It was once the song was over and after the demon and angel had applauded their dear idol that Elliot walked over to Claude.He smiled softly at Claude.''Hi onii-san.'' Elliot said."Hello Elliot-kun.How are you feeling today?'' Claude said."I feel well,Claude-sama.I haven't had any problems today.'' Elliot said.''I'm glad.If you get sick,who will provide our dear lady with delicious desserts made from only the finest ingredients?'' Claude said.''I shall not disappoint milady.'' Elliot said.''You better not lest I become our Liz's favorite.And I must introduce you to Kanako-san.'' Claude said then led Elliot to Misa.''Kanako-san,this is my distant cousin,Elliot Tamaki.Elliot-san,this is Misa Kanako.She's been a maid here for eight days,I believe.'' Claude said,introducing them.Elliot politely bowed to Misa.''It's a pleasure to meet you Kanako-san.I know it's probably hard to believe that an angel and a demon are related to each other but its true.As Claude-sama said,I'm Elliot Tamaki.I've been working here for two years.Like Claude-sama,I serve our guests food and drinks.I also entertain our guests in the garden and play my harp or guitar for them.Before I worked here,I was a doctor.So if your ever hurt or come across someone who is,you can see me and I can be of help.I also play acoustic guitar and harps,both the large standing harps and the hand sized ones.Ironically,I play harps abit better than guitars.Sometimes I'll play my standing harp here in the piano room in the late afternoon or after dinner.Then I'll help Claude watch over the house for the rest of the night.So if you hear harp music around those times,it's probably me.If you've been working here for about a week,you may have most of your questions answered by now.But if you haven't,you can come see me or Claude if you'd like.We'd be happy to answer whatever questions you have.I suppose we're both seven days late on welcoming you to the estate.But we certainly hope you'll enjoy working here.Both Lord James and our Lady Liz are a joy to serve and I honestly enjoy working here.'' Elliot said.''As do I.I wouldn't prefer anywhere else to work.'' Claude said.''If you don't mind me asking,how has your time here been so far? Are you finding everything well? When I first started working here,I got lost alot because of how big the estate is and Claude always had to come find me because I went the wrong way.My sense of direction is pretty poor in new places but Claude adjusts quickly to new surroundings.After three days here,he knew the whole estate.'' Elliot said.''Well I was roaming around the house while everyone was sleeping,so I had more time to find where everything was.The problem I had when I first started working here was adjusting to the new sleep schedule I had to have since I was basically walking somewhere or another most of the day and all night.Lady Liz and Lord James never told me that I had to watch over the home at night,I just decided to do it because I noticed that alot of the servants here are humans.I felt I'd be able to protect them better since I know how to fight and can't die as easily.I didn't let it affect my work the next day so they were fine with it.'' Claude said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:02 am
User Image

Liz smiled as Elliot joined her when she had gestured him up. Once the song was competed, she watched as the two had a conversation, still teasing each other about who was her favorite. When Elliot had first shown up, her brother explained the situation, it was nice that even though the two were opposite races they got along like brothers.

Following them over to Misa, she smiled "So did you enjoy the little concert?" she asked happily. She giggled a bit as Elliot admitted to being lost in the house for a while, she remembered watching him running around trying to find where he needed to go. Suddenly she felt like the world was spinning, her vision blurred, and she fell over. Liz hated when this happened, it was why her brother made sure that someone could keep an eye on her. Her stomach felt like it was twisting as the world continued to spin.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:23 am
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

User ImageUser Image

Claude smiled softly as Liz joined them."Milady has such a lovely singing voice.'' Elliot said.The moment she started to fall,both of the butlers caught her.''Liz,please rest for now.'' Claude said softly,letting Elliot carry her to a chair.''Milady,please relax.You mustn't overwork yourself.'' Elliot said,gently sitting her in a nearby chair.The butlers knelled on ether side of the chair so if she leaned to one side,she wouldn't fall.She would merely end up resting her head against one of their chests.Both of the butlers had Liz's medicine just in case she wasn't feeling well while one of them where around.Elliot gently felt her forehead."Lady Liz,please take your medicine.I don't want milady to not feel well.'' He said then gave her the medicine while Claude made a bottle of water appear.He opened it then offered it to Liz.''I have water for you,Liz.'' Claude said,gently.The two butlers were always concerned for Liz when she wasn't feeling well and were always ready to teleport her with them to the nearest hospital if it turned out that she'd need more than her medicine to feel better.''I'm sorry we're not close to a couch so you could lay down,my lady.'' Elliot said.''I agree,Liz.You deserve to rest comfortably.I hope a chair will do for now.And we can move you to a couch or your room if you'd like.'' Claude said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:28 am
User Image

Liz was thankful as Claude and Elliot caught her, it always hurt when she hit the ground. As they sat her down in a chair, Liz gripped onto the side of it and closed her eyes to try and stop the spinning. Her body kept tilting to each side as she tried to balance out. She smiled a bit though it could still be seen that she wasn't feeling well. "This is fine. Thank you both." Liz spoke before taking the medicine and putting it in her mouth before taking the water in her shaking hand and gulping down the pill.

She honestly didn't know what she would do without him, sure she had argued with her brother at first when he had asked them to keep a close eye on her, but her condition seemed to worsen over time. It didn't take long for Liz to find the two to be a blessing, her guardian angels.... and guardian demon I suppose. She could still remember the time when she had an episode and tumbled down the stairs, they ended up rushing her to the hospital.

[quote"Novama"]
Marceline-chan

[quote"Phoenix347"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:26 pm
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

User ImageUser Image

''Anything for you,my lady.'' Elliot said.''Of course,Liz.We'd do anything for you.We have to take very good care of our dearest idol.'' Claude said.''When I was a child,I got sick so often,you would of thought that I was allergic to fresh air.'' Elliot said then chuckled.''Eventually my parents had to homeschool me for my grade school years because I had so many days out of school because I was sick.So I understand how it is to grow up,having to watch your health and often not feel well,Milady.When I got into my later teenage years,my condition got better.But I still have to be careful not to overwork myself or I'll get sick.'' Elliot said.''I was pretty healthy growing up but I don't want you to feel sick,Liz.Your a strong young lady.Even though you have times where your not feeling well,and even if your not particularly having a good day,you still get up in the morning and take on the day.And your always giving your best whether on stage or off stage.I admire how your always so upbeat and happy and make others happy through your music.Even if one of us was having a bad day,your happiness and joy is quite contagious.And you know we wish nothing but success in being an idol or whatever you decide to do.'' Claude said and smiled softly.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:41 pm
User Image

Liz felt the world coming to a stop as the world stopped spinning around her and her vision cleared up. Listening to the two, she giggled as Elliot said that it had been like he was allergic to air. "Well, I'm glad that you're doing better. It would stink to be allergic to the air." she teased him. They were always so kind to everyone, always making sure people were alright, or in good health, or even if anyone needed any help around the house. She felt happy as they said that her happiness was contagious "I like making people happy, that's what makes me happy." she said smiling again.

Slowly getting up onto her feet, she turned a bit only to stumble a moment but used Claude to balance herself back out. "We should eat something sweet. That always makes people feel better." she said cheerfully. Liz always found sweets to be a great pick me up and it was no secret that she had a sweet tooth. Looking at whoever was still hanging around the door way she spoke "You're welcome to join us."

[quote"Novama"]
Marceline-chan

[quote"Phoenix347"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:16 pm
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

User ImageUser Image

Elliot and Claude chuckled.''And I don't know what I would do if I couldn't make milady's favorite cakes and cookies or entertain her with my harp playing.'' Elliot said.Claude helped her stand.''Would you like me to make a cake for you,milady? Or we could see if there's any sweets in the kitchen.'' Elliot said.''Or we could go to the store to buy a cake or something.Whatever milady decides is what we shall do.'' Claude said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image
Miss Sydney Vonnette

Sydney was a neighbor, but not the kind you would ask for a cup of sugar from. She moved in a year before James bought the property, in her teens she was a high end fashion model- who then bought her own fashion line. She was cut throat at judging others- and it was the least to say she was a elitist. Her father was a member of well known crime ring family. So it was also safe to say she knew how to shoot a gun.

She lived right across the proprietary line form the orchard fields. Usually she sent messengers over to complain about noises and any issue she say fit with the house of Khiavelli. Her and James had never been on site at the same time- and she didn't care for Liz's attitude toward the help. Most the time her messengers came they would spend a great deal of time wondering around and complaining on how she treated them. Some even quit and ended up having jobs at this house.

She through a hissy fit of a look on when she say Liz with the help, talking to the help, and letting them touch her. Scoffing out loud to get attention she said "Little Liz, my GOD- you let them touch you any more and they will probably sneak into your bed at night" he accused them. Glaring she stepped into the house more, wearing high end skinny jeans, red house wife heels, and some designer hand bag. Over her boney top half she wore a black lace bra barely covered by a white baggy tank that was tied in a knot at the bottom to reveal her belly button piercing, today it was a diamond.

She grabbed a table and sat "I'm here for lunch- i am early - but frankly if you were not ready by now i would not be surprised- this house is run like a zoo"

It was a rare she would drop by. usually if she did it was to have lunch and inspect the place- really she was just nosy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image

Liz smiled at Akira who named the cakes prepared for lunch "That sounds great! I think I'll have a strawberry one." she said still keeping a hand around Claude's arm to keep her balance.

Hearing a voice she hadn't heard in a while, Liz looked over to where it had come from and spotted Sydney Vonnette. Liz smiled a bit "It's a pleasure to see you again." she then shook her head a bit "Don't worry they're just helping me, I collapsed a little while ago and am still a bit shaky." Liz admitted. She never understood why Sydney had such a harsh opinion about the way she treated the help, but just kind of ignored it. To Liz, they were friends, not her slaves.

Walking into the dining area, she took a seat at the table Sydney had sat down at. "It's nice that you're early. Less crowd." Liz replied, she had never cared for the large crowds moving about, so she tended to eat before, after, or in another room.

[quote"Novama"]
Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
PepperNutts

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

((OOC: ))

Liz's health got worse for the moment as she was given pills and attention from the two demon butlers. Akira didn't know much as just a chef, but she wasn't always able to be her active self. The two butlers offered sweets to her. "We should have some of the cakes for the lunch rush prepared already. I think we're serving chocolate lava, marble, strawberry, carrot, and banana." he said, counting off with fingers as he recalled what types were set for today.

One of the kitchen staff arrived, telling him the neighbor, Sydney Vonnette, arrived early for lunch insistently. All of the kitchen staff were determined not to deal with her, leaving the dining room servants and maids. Akira was the only one in the kitchen that dealt with her, mostly because he was the head chef. "Alright, lunch guests have arrived early, I've got to go." he explained to liz, the butlers, Ashton and Misa. Akira left the room with the chef in tow, making a beeline for the kitchen. "Someone get the waiters here and get the order in."

-KooL-LiSa-

Novama

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:33 pm
PepperNutts
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

User ImageUser Image

Claude didn't let it show with facial expression but he really didn't like Sydney.It wasn't that she treated and talked about servants like dirt but the way she talked about James,Liz,and the servers.He would of ignored her if it had just been her talking about himself,but she just talked ill about the servers and how Liz and James ran the home.''If Lady Liz has a episode where she isn't feeling well,neither I or Elliot will let her fall onto the floor or abandon her.And this house is run just fine.If Lord James or Lady Liz thought it was run like a zoo,we'd be happy to change our serving style however they wanted.'' Claude said to Sydney,trying his best not to speak with an attitude.He really didn't like her and didn't know how Liz was able to stand her.''We would never sneak into Lady Liz's bed.We'd rather sleep on the floor than that.If God knew I was committing a sin,I assure you that my wings would not still be pure white.Lady Liz,we should probably take you to another table or something before Claude stops being able to hold his tongue for you and Lady Sydney,mostly for you and much less Lady Sydney.'' Elliot said.''Nope.Milady wishes to sit with that lady so we're going to stand by her side like the butlers we are and be ready to tend to her orders.But be ready to pray that I don't stop holding my tongue.I think I'll be okay.It helps to picture Sydney falling down some stairs-Oh.I mean it helps to picture her giving a care.Shoot,I can't even lie about that sentence.'' Claude said then looked at Liz.''Liz,find out if she's just watching us at the zoo or part of the zoo.If she's not part of this zoo,she's certainly part of a zoo.She's ether a snake or a blind bat.I can't tell,milady even with these glasses.'' Claude said.Elliot tried his best not to laugh.''Maybe I should leave to entertain the other guests.'' Elliot said.''Do you happen to know the song,'The wicked witch is dead'? Oh wait a minute.'' Claude said then looked at Sydney.''No she isn't.She's alive and sitting over there.Get me a house to crush her with.Get me a bottle of water too.Maybe if I pour some water on her head,she'll go away and back to whatever zoo or cave that she came from with her rude,ungrateful,hateful self.'' Claude said.''I should probably stay.If you decide to hit her,Liz won't be able to hold you back.'' Elliot said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas