Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration
[ORP] Saving Hugbell: Immortals (Ding Dong the Youma's Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
shibrogane rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:19 pm
Lots more reinforcements. Mistral huffed out a relieved breath and fell back, fingers pressing against the gold inlay of her weapon. She had concerns, she thought. So many concerns. How had they gotten here, how were they going to get back, who everyone here was. But there was no time for that, only time to chuck rubble at the monster.

[Mistral: 3 + 1 = 4]  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:22 pm
(Pollux's damage [it's a lot of emotional s**t lol]
8+1=9 DMG good god boys)  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Parue rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:24 pm
( Rolling for Eden! )

Eden did her best to stick close to the group, and yet far away from the beast as she could. Eden was fairly self away, and she knew she was not a fighter.

So she had picked a small rock, one small enough for her to be able to hurl it far enough, and chucked it at the monster. In all honesty it wasn't the best throw, and she doubted the monster was even acknowledged her attack when the others were doing so much more. Even so, when the monster made a horrible sound she still flinched like it was directed at her.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:25 pm
Alphard Physical Special- I'm gonna do a THING = 2 DMG

One second he was stationary, then very suddenly, he was floating. Floating- in space. And there had been a talking cat. A different one. Looking at the stars again, (There were SO MANY OF THEM), he took a long leasurely drag of his joint, bruning it to the sweet, sweet end.

This was good stuff. So far anyway. He'd buy another when he wasn't so..out of it.
"Hey-" He motioned to the one floating with him.
"Hey, hey sparkly lady." He waved her over.
"You see, you that thing? You see it?" He pointed at the youma.
"I'm gonna ride it."

Because while you were floating in space this was a perfectly sound and sane idea.
"Time me okay. Like, like space rodeo."

True to his word, Alphard floated over and made an attempt, past all the attacks to grab the tail and climb on the youma.

He did not managed to get on top the youma but by god, he did try at least.

Parue
LP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:26 pm
Snowball had enjoyed his romp around in the air floating but when he was finally let down from the magical air born show, he made a charge at the beast. "Time for you to go home!"

The cat said as he used his claws trying to dodge the fluffs. However, the Youma kicked him back and he ended up rolling into one of the sticky gross things and yelped as he was shocked. When he managed to get free, he was covered in Youma slobber and his fur stuck out on end. . . He looked very unhappy.

DMG: 4  
Parue rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:26 pm
( Rolling for Disneya! )

Disneya was floating a** over tea kettle, and the young senshi grabbed her skirt and held it in place as she kept rotating for a second, till she righted herself. Alphard called a sparkly lady, and she assumed he was talking to her. Sense it was her attack she could control her direction, so she floated over to him. "

" Wait... wait what? " She said as he took off towards the youma! " No, stop! " She was fairly certain the handsome, but a bit off senshi was about to get himself fairly severely hurt.

She didn't time him, she watched the young man try to clamber onto the youma, and when she thought its attention was going to the inebriated senshi, she kicked one of the fluffs hard with her senshi boot, right at the monsters face. She really wish she hadn't, because the thing shocked her, and it brought a squeaked yelp from the sparkling girl.

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Sirene Naiads rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:03 pm

The look on Sailor Phact's face said it all.

She was not amused.

This was not the first time she had been in the middle of something and randomly found herself teleported to another world (or wonder) and forced to power up. If this was going to become a habit, she needed to start carrying a note to explain sudden disappearances.

But her face changed quickly when she heard the sounds from behind her. Turning quickly, Phact's eyes snapped wide and she mouthed something rather inappropriate for a lady.

Running in, knowing there was no going home until this was over, she decided it was time to get busy.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:40 pm
STAGE 1 ROUND 3!
DMG 163 / ?????
    !! For the next round the following Players may roll an extra Dice, if you have more than one character please pick only one!! : Litian, Shibrogane, Ruriska, a-disgruntled-dragon, Sirene Naiads, iStoleYurVamps, Shazari, stari_maga, Parue, Fiction1119 - for how I determined this please see the plot thread rolls and number assignments! (There'll be more chances for extra dice rolls!).

!! IF you roll an Odd Number on Magic Dice please give yourself +2 Crit Bonus

!! Also if you've used up your pool of magic, it hasn't refreshed yet. (IE if you could use x attack once/twice it's still used up.)

- if you're wondering where I got the numbers/bonuses yada yada please see the rolls in the sign up thread.

!!!! Ruriska don't forget you have also have a +4 bonus for Chibi Aludra from Stari_Maga's Sailor Cybele's attack! blaugh

gaia_star NEW gaia_star

Round 4 will be most likely be posted Wednesday at Midnight/1am EST.

-----------------

There were more attacks and the Youma was getting angry as he hissed and lashed out trying to scratch anyone that got with in distance using his sharp claws! When Alphard decided to ride him. The Youma started bucking and trying to reach around to it's back and scratch the Offender off! He was flailing almost wildly trying to snap at everyone and locate the senshi he was after, where had she gone!?

-----------------

It had taken a bit for Hugbell to catch her breath after she'd been saved from the Youma, and she was still using Oberon as a leaning post though. "Does Anyone have any healing magic or knowledge of wound care?" She called out, looking around at everyone that had appeared to help her. . . She was watching the youma. Her eyes closed as she tried to remember something useful.

When she opened her eyes, there were still those attacking around her but there was a vision too, odd time for that. The teen watched as a younger version of herself from the past faced the monster. It was attacking her much like it was now, though it didn't seem there was much for a weak spot in what she was watching.

She frowned, maybe they should try to drag it to the crystal fields? Though Hugbell worried if she did that, what was left of the crystals, the few living would be demolished or worse. Her lower lip began to form a small thoughtful pout, did she want to risk it? Would they be willing? It was difficult to answer.

She was looking around the ground. "I can answer a few quick questions. I know for a fact we're on my homeworld, Hug-bell, the comet. How you all have gotten here, I'm not sure, I'd like to know myself . . . Though I can admit I was hoping for help when he pinned me as he did. Or I was sure, I was a goner. . . So Thank You, Everyone."

She took a deep breath and then immediately regretted it. "I-I can be of more help if someone could tend to the cuts on my torso though . . ." She was trying to hold her side with her free arm to try and keep pressure on the cuts. She was trying to be mindful and not distract anyone too much from the youma fight at hand since he seemed as if he was a strong youma.

litian
Oort & Liryn

Sunshine Alouette
Perdita & Palatine

shibrogane
Mistral

Ruriska
Chibi Aludra

a-disgruntled-dragon
Bifrost & Iduna

Sirene Naiads
Phact

Strickenized
Faust

iStoleYurVamps
Castor, Pollux & Alphard

Guine
Oberon

Sami-Fire
Sadachbia & Megrez

Aurelius Ambrosius
Hyperborea

Shazari
Hvergelmir

stari_maga
Cybele

Parue
Eden & Disneya

Kaori_luv

Fiction1119
Havasu & Chibi Ellicott

Whimsical Blue
Ida & Ash

Kaori_luv
Chibi Rhea

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Ruriska rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:32 pm
Hugbell was free from the clutches of the youma. Now it was just a matter of taking it down. Aludra wished Dionysus was here beside her. This would be the perfect thing for him to witness; the combined efforts of good against evil.

An arrow released from a nearby Senshi arced down from the sky and filled her with a sudden rush of energy. She turned and grinned at Cybele, lifting one hand in a quick wave. “Thanks!” She called out as she darted back into the fray, her senses on alert and her heightened speed carrying her to youma’s side in an instant.

"Take this!" The little chibi swung her weapon like a baseball bat, aiming for the monsters head.

P. Damage: 1+3+1+4= 9!

stari_maga
Thanks! ;D

Aurelius0815 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:17 am
Hyperborea was bit too distracted by the craziness going on around her, namely the guy who decided to try to ride the Youma like some kind of mechanical bull. Because of her distraction she didn't pull her arm away quick enough when the Youma started snapping at it's attackers widely. It managed to sink it's teeth into Hyperborea's forearm which made her let out a pained yelp and she swore bit more loudly than she intended. "Merde!"

"Laisse moi partir, fils de pute!" She said angrily reverting to french. She punched the Youma across the mouth as hard she could with her free hand. It made the beast release her and she backed out of its range. Her arm hurt but it didn't look too bad all things considered.

She looked over at the now freed senshi girl. Her wounds didn't look so good. So since she didn't think she could be as much help as the more powerful senshi and knights already attacking it, she decided to offer her help to the girl.

"I know basic first aid. If no one has healing magic or actually knows how to treat a wound, I can probably at least dress your wounds for you." She called out to the girl.

Physical Attack: 4+0 = 4

LP

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Sirene Naiads rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:05 am

To say that was one angry and ugly beast would have been an understatement. But as Phact slid back out of the reach of the creature, she watched as someone decided to jump on.

"Where have I seen this before?" The senshi shook her head taking a quick moment to scan the crowd. The fuss seemed to be drawn towards a young girl/lady that was in serious need of some medical attention. Not her strength to say the least but if no one else even attempted to help, Phact would happily step in.

But it was the second figure she caught in her line of sight that made her wince. Well that explains why he didn't return any of my text messages.

Her eyes had landed on the Page Havasu Falls. He was staring at a lady in purple Phact had heard about through the grape vine. In her gut, Phact could feel something strange. Jealously? Really?

"Now is not the time." The senshi mumbled to herself before taking the growing annoyance deep within her, building it up and launching it back at the beast. If she was going focus the anger, it was going to be productive!

A chibi was attacking its head. Phact went for its legs trying to throw its weight off center.

Fiction1119

litian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:38 pm
At some point the youma stopped hacking up the icky stinging stuffing-like balls and instead started hissing at them.

Liryn wasn't sure what it was about youma and hissing but he'd come across quite a few that went for the hiss-hiss trick.

He wasn't particularly impressed - after he knew the hiss-hiss trick too and he was pretty sure he could do it better.

Although given that at best Liryn resembled nothing so much as a puffball when he fluffed himself up - a fluffy puffball yes, but still a puffball - the matter of who could look more intimidating whilst hissing was perhaps debatable.

Not that Liryn got a chance to demonstrate how much better - at least to his mind - he was at hissing given that the youma chose that moment to try and slash out at those about it and at a figure on its back in particular.

Charging forward, Liryn tried his best to at the same try and dodge the swiping claws whilst giving the monster a taste of his own claws.

*physical attack for 9 damage*  

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
litian rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:52 pm
"My magic makes things stronger for a bit" Oort offered when the lilac-haired girl that the monster thing had been pinning asked about heal-stuff. "I don't know if that's the same thing as heal stuff though." There was also the fact that he had used his magic all of two times and whilst it had made Horatio stronger for a little bit, it had instead made him a little faster when he had tried it on himself. "I can try it if you want though."

It seemed that the monster thing had stopped coughing up all the icky fluff ball thingies, although it had moved on to swinging out at people with claws that looked wickedly sharp.

Whilst he waited to see if the older girl wanted him to try using his magic on her Oort looked around to see if there was anything else he could throw at the thing before finding another piece of rubble which he sent flying in the monster's direction.

*physical attack for 3 damage*

LP
Oort's magic is totally not healing, but if Hugbell wants it then he will try using it

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:07 pm
Alphard was incredibly sad that his thing was not letting him space rodeo it properly. Didn't they have westerns in space? Was there a west in space? Space cows from the milky way to be rustled by space cowboys who were from bebops?
"Stay still, I cant get timed until I'm on the back!" He whined.

He was still floating, which made navigating all that much harder.

DMG=5  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items