DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:37 am
OrionDeltaOmega
It seems that Ma'am likes you! You find another ticket in your pocket!

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

purplerosesbeauty
”Can't say I have!” she said, handing him a ticket, ”I haven't been caught in any webs, literal or metaphorical yet, so...” she grinned, ”Maybe later”

Ma'am had her own feelings about spiders and webs...

User Image

leon_a_darkangel
Psykgi arched an eyebrow right back. So he wasn't a trusting one. That was fine – honestly she hadn't expected the sort of turn out she'd gotten. There was always a later with this sort of thing, anyway.

When he started to go on about angels, she listened with all the intentness she could muster. It was more her kind of conversation, now. ”Oh yes, they certainly can!” she said, agreeing. Why, here she was, a booth manager. And one day, she would grow up. The options were limitless, no matter what people said about her blood. She'd get there. She could be anything. Trolls could be whatever they believed themselves to be – it was quite fascinating.

”Merit the idea?” she asked, intrigued, ”What do you mean?” but she knew she was losing him. Ah well, patience. She scribbled a few things next to his symbol, thoughtfully.

She wanted to ask him more about why he might be thinking of a web, or of someone caught in it (did he feel trapped? Threatened?) but he wanted to leave.

”Oh, she's used to it.” she said flippantly, strangely callous towards her lusii being eaten. Then again, she was accustomed to it, Ma'am being small and edible and all. ”Theres always more of her. I wouldn't recommend too many, though!” she said, smiling at the skink, ”She's made lusii very sick before when they've eaten too many!”

Ma'am, however, would rather not be eaten today at all.

”We should talk later, though! What's your name?”

User Image

quite uneventful
”Ohh? I wasn't there for that!” Psykgi said, honestly. At the very most, she'd been a wiggler in the caverns.

”Oh I know! Especially when I'm trying to make the stripes...” she separated the white bands from the red bands in her hair, ”Its so hard to keep them from bleeding into each other!” And it was so hard to find a pro who would do her hair in this city. And the one she sometimes used didn't always have dye in her color – she had to bring it with her. And Ma'am... Ma'am couldn't handle the dyes. She laughed – this tealblood had what her books termed 'infectious laughter' and Psy was enjoying it.

”Maybe we should get together? Do hair things?” she offered. Well, why not? It would be an excuse to hang out with another, older, higher blooded troll. And who wouldn't want an excuse to hang out with one with this much energy? She put her address down on a ticket and handed it to her.

”A musclebeast with wings?” she said, ”Goodness, yes! That's very cool!” she said, writing 'imaginative' down next to the teen's symbol.

User Image

NEW INKBLOT
User Image  
gracie loff rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:40 pm
Trendi twitched a bit, thinking about the birds. "Why you want to know?" He frowned, an ear drooping.

"They peck, yes? And eat. And flutter! They can be sooo messy. I admit, some birds can be pretty, and their feathers useful .. but..."

He frowned, thinking about being teased by birds. His supplies always being taken to build their nests. He turned his attention to the new inkblot, trying to change the subject.This one seemed.. different? Like a rolling storm.

"Ah, that image. You can see the light through the falling rain, yes? And the dark, gray clouds."  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

quite uneventful rolled 1 100-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-100)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:28 am
      "Aww! Well, lemme tell us, this city looked soooo great! It had this like, really awesome feel to it!" To be honest, that was quite literally all she remembered of it. It's been so long ago that the tealblood felt just a little bad for forgetting, but shoved it away. After all, gotta make space for all the cooool new things! Even though this place brought bad memories... Shaking her head vigorously, the tealblood continued to listen to the redblood eagerly.

"Oh, urgh, I'll totally do it for ya one day, kid! It's suuuuper easy once y'get the hang of it!" Giving her a bright smile, the tealblood played with her hair slightly before nodding hard. "Oh my GOG, YEEESSS, totally!!" She said in glee, hands reaching to grab hers and squeeze them hard, before realizing she had a robot hand and kinda pulling away. "s**t, did I hurt you?!" She asked, slightly worried.

"Ummm, this one looks like, a, a, a thunderstorm!" Forera said eagerly, actually quite enjoying all these ink blots.

OrionDeltaOmega rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:18 am
DraconicFeline

Touching the white and red roach gently, Pragma laughed at the rigged texture of the insect's back. What an odd feeling, this smooth yet hard and bumpy consistency. "Hi Ma'am, nice to meet you!"

As he returned to their conversation about the blots, he nodded. "I've done some similar scratch outs of pictures I've drawn in the ground. Nothing too fancy, but nothing worth other people seeing. How about you?" Taking a lot for the next procured image, Pragma squinted at the blot. "Uhhmmm. This one sort of looks like the close up of a mouth of a beast with teeth. Like it's sort of open like he's about to attack or talk or something."

(("oTL SORRY ABOUT THE LATENESS. I GOT REAMED AT WORK YESTERDAY AFTERNOON/NIGHT. We were so busy o_0 and I'm about to rush off to work again ahhhhh))  

OrionDeltaOmega

Shapeshifter

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:29 am

Poe nodded when he picked up the new day's inkblot. "Well, I'd stay away from a big spider if you see one, alright! They probably eat trolls or something." He didn't want to look at this new inkblot for very long, because this also made him feel a bit nervous. Like the troll standing next to him, it also looked like the maw of a beast. Something he'd rather not think about. "Yeah yeah, wow, it's like he says! A mouth of a monster, huh." He puts the inkblot back on the counter carefully so he doesn't knock anything down.

DraconicFeline rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:44 pm
((Another Lazy roll!))

3/2 = 1.5 -> 2
ANOTHER 3??? really???
If Trendi is 1, and Forera is 2, that means... this.

Trendi
Forera
Poeias  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:13 pm
Astro Zombies`
"Ah, that image. You can see the light through the falling rain, yes? And the dark, gray clouds."
”Just curious! I have problems with birds too!” she laughed, ”They think my lusus is tasty, you see!” she shared, conspiratorially, with the seadweller, ”So troublesome!”

Not that she hated birds, of course. There were always more of Ma'am than could be eaten, so they were mainly a nuisance...

User Image

quite uneventful
”Really?” she said, intrigued, ”Was it anything like it was before the renovations?” she asked. Old Hemisect hadn't been too bad before, but Civisect was better in so many ways. So so in others, like the whole color bias, but hey – Psy loved her city. ”I've never thought about the feel of a place before!” she said honestly, ”Would you say that where you live has a different feel? Better? Worse?”

Psy grinned – the same big, friendly, toothy grin, ironically, that she had given the tealblood's twin. ”That would be great, goodness yes!” she said. She was a little surprised at the strength of the girl's robot hand as it nearly crushed her own. Ow.

She winced. ”Oh no!” she lied, hiding the hurt hand under her notebook, ”I'm fine!” and she was: nothing was broken, nothing to make a stink about – though that hadn't stopped Psy before. It just wasn't Psygi's game tonight, not with this fun tealblood. Beneath the booth, she shook out her hurt hand...

A ticket falls out into Forera's lap

User Image

((She thinks its a rainstorm too >.>))

OrionDeltaOmega

”Mmm, no. I don't draw very often.” she replied, ”These though, these are fun.” she gestured to the inkblots, leaning in to see his reaction to the next inkblot...

It was surprising to say the least.

”Interesting.” she said, observing the orangeblood carefully, ”Interesting...”

((That sucks ODO. Have a ticket. Not just because you rolled one of the target numbers and Ma'am appreciates the gentle touch >.>))

User Image

purplerosesbeauty

”Will do!” said Psykgi, wisely accepting the advice.

”Very interesting...” she said, scribbling unintelligibly in her notebook. ”I can definitely see it, though.”

Honestly, though, it required some effort on her part...

She handed Poe a ticket. ”Oh, goodness!” she said, suddenly, ”I'm sorry, did I get your name?”

User Image

LAST DAY!

NEW INKBLOT!

User Image  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Poeias looked alarmed when she mentioned she didn't have his name. Oh no, did he forget to tell her? He was terrible at social situations... "Oh, I don't know... I'm Poeias Claudy! But you can call me Poe! Wow, sorry about that," he said, putting a hand behind his head. He felt embarrassed to have come to the booth nearly a week straight and never introduced himself to the psychic. Psycho? What did it say on the booth anyway? He held out his hand for her to shake. "It's nice meeting you!"

Poe tried to look at the new inkblot without removing his hand from its extended position, and got a quick glimpse when he tilted his head. "Oh the new one kinda looks like a skull. Probably not a troll skull though, because its not quite right..." he grinned. "Must be a clavical error!" Ok that was a bit of a stretch, but they were both bones!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

thyPOPE rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:03 pm
"So you offer advice, huh?" Alifax asked his fellow redblood. Hey, she was coming to his booth pretty damn often - he might as well return the favor. "Uh...why would anyone enjoy acting?" This was a valid question, he thought, and it wasn't personal enough that he minded asking her something like this. "By the way, my name's Alifax Bunsem, not...whatever I'm supposed to have been telling people. Whatever the leprechaun's named."

He was the best actor. He squinted at the inkblots and decided, determinedly: "It looks like a drone carrying some rocks."  
gracie loff rolled 1 100-sided dice: 37 Total: 37 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:43 pm
Trendi went wide eyed. He had a problem with birds yes, but at least his lusus wasn't able to be eaten by one. "I. I. Well, as long as your lusus can..." He paused. Obviously their lusus was ok. Bits and pieces of her was all around him. " He flashed a smile to Ma'am, and nervously gazed at the new inkblot.

"I see. A skull? Maybe? It's really hard to tell in this light..." He knew he wasn't really as interesting as the other trolls around him, and he admitted it was an odd feeling. He wanted to show the world what he could do, but his lusus delcared that Bloodfest was not the proper time to start shoving pants on people.  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

quite uneventful rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:11 am
      Forera's eyebrow quirked, and then became lines. "Uhhhh. I'm not sure! I can't remember too well, I was literally just a wiggler!" She slid a hand through her hair and listened to her for a bit before tapping her chin. "Aaalllssoo, I think it's pretty much way better!! Cause like, I have my bro here and everything!! I can totally, definitely have more fuuun!!" Listening to her approval, the tealblood smiled brightly and giggled. "We're gonna have like, sooo much fun!!!!" She murmured excitedly, then saw her well, in pain. Frowning deeply, she used her healthy hand to pat her shoulder. "My hand gets outta control sometimes!" She said with a frown, then let her eyes land on the mints. "Ohhhh my god, could I like, get one?!"

Again, Forera flipped onto her hands in a handstand. "Uhh, looks sorta like a skull!! But also, like, a buug!"

OrionDeltaOmega rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:53 am
"Today's the last day at your booth, huh? Excited or sad for it to be over?" Leaning in for the last inkblot, Pragma tapped his chin. "You've been hearing this a lot, I feel, but that definitely looks like a skull of some sort. Not sure of what, exactly, but its a skull. Or, I guess, some sort of creature wearing a helmet?"  

OrionDeltaOmega

Shapeshifter

Green Minuet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:29 pm
Either Lutrin or Eph. Undecided.  
DraconicFeline rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 1 Total: 20 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:53 pm
1: Poeias
2: Alifax
3: Trendi
4: Forera
5: Pragma

((MORE DRAC LAZY ROLLING))
((9, 10, 1. BEST ROLLS EVER))
((im just gonna say its... 1, 4, 5. because 10/2=5, 9/2=4.5 which might as well be fore, and... 1 is 1.))  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:34 pm
purplerosesbeauty
”Well, great!” she said, ”We should talk again sometime! I'd love to see how that advice turns out too!” she grinned. For reference, of course.

She giggled at his joke, ”Thats the bare bones of it!” she said, handing him a green copy of the inkblot...

User Image

With something special wrapped inside!

thyPOPE
Oh! It was the flarp guy, the one who was also the 'greenblood!'

”Yup yup!” she said, giving him her most friendly and agreeable smile. Not that he was asking... that was a very definite question. Oh well, at least it was one that dealt with the mind! ”Well, It could be because of the deception! You know, getting people to believe in something you're not!” she said, ”Why?” she asked, leaning in with an inkblot, ”How did you feel when you were acting as the 'leprechaun'?”

User Image

Astro Zombies`
”Oh, she's fine, but its such a hassle!” Psykgi said, ”And that's fine, too! Theres no right, wrong, or boring answers to this!” although, honestly, she had been hoping for a little bit more...

User Image

quite uneventful
”Ahaha.” Psy laughed, making light of the fact that her hand did hurt. ”Well, I'm looking forward to it!” she said, nodding. Such a fascinating troll, this one. Such energy. And so willing to chat.

She picked up an appropriately colored peppermint and, with the hand that wasn't in pain, flipped it at Forera with a grin.

User Image
User Image

OrionDeltaOmega
"Today's the last day at your booth, huh? Excited or sad for it to be over?" Leaning in for the last inkblot, Pragma tapped his chin. "You've been hearing this a lot, I feel, but that definitely looks like a skull of some sort. Not sure of what, exactly, but its a skull. Or, I guess, some sort of creature wearing a helmet?"

”A little of both, actually.” said Psykgi, ”What about you, are you excited to see the results? Sad that its over? Looking forward to something else?” she handed him his inkblot...

User Image

As well as a ticket

amicableAggressor

A certain wayfinding troll finds two inkblots delivered to her via cockroach. Apparently Ma'am is grateful... maybe she got lost?

How?
User Image
User Image

The booth is closed, but you can still talk to psy! and get candy. If you want, that is.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff