Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 am
Sythril Vythethi
I may have missed this being how sick I am, but....I didn't find anything on friend points. sweatdrop

We've been discussing it to try and make it more realistic, so it might not have been put into the rules with its own section yet, but basically it requires that the pokemon be out of their pokeball for interaction, whether thats battling, talking, etc. I believe it's ten posts per friend point, but I'm going to have Spectral confirm, as well as for what the necessary amount of fp's is for evolution (I want to say five, but I can't say that with certainty).

And, oof, I'm sorry to hear you're sick >:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:23 am
Loonamist

So, I should wait until anything official is stated before getting a Friendship Pokémon?

I'm sorry I'm sick, too. @_@ BUT! I will have an Ezra post in Oak's lab soon.

By the way, Karasu sent a request and said he was rejected...?  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:09 am
Sythril Vythethi
Loonamist

So, I should wait until anything official is stated before getting a Friendship Pokémon?

They never did send a request, actually. I've been watching the requests and haven't seen any. Spectral sent them an invite just now and it went through, so... I suppose they must be mistaken.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:10 am
Sythril Vythethi
Loonamist

Loon is correct about the friendship points, I could have sworn that I added that to the rules, perhaps I started to and then forgot and the tab got closed, I'm not sure, but I will go add that section now.

And as far as we know, Karasu never sent in a request. None of us have seen one.... If they're interested in joining, I just sent them an invite to the guild, which kind of proves they never got rejected since if they were I wouldn't be able to do that for another two weeks.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 am
Vigilia

SpectralEternity

Huh....Well, maybe the server glitched or whatever the term is. I know the Tales series guild I'm in had the same problem awhile back. Requests being rejected but invites still able to be sent. Either way, I watched him send the request, so he wasn't mistaken.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:56 am
Sythril Vythethi
Vigilia

SpectralEternity

Huh....Well, maybe the server glitched or whatever the term is. I know the Tales series guild I'm in had the same problem awhile back. Requests being rejected but invites still able to be sent. Either way, I watched him send the request, so he wasn't mistaken.

Well that's very odd o ~o I promise you though, none of us rejected him, perhaps there was a glitch that ate his request, gaia guilds need some maintenance work pretty badly, I wouldn't be surprised. But I suppose it doesn't matter, the invite went through so he may now join us if he wants~  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:59 am
Sythril Vythethi
Vigilia

SpectralEternity

Alright, well, at least know that it wasn't us that did any rejecting.
I've only rejected one request so far, and it most certainly was not Karasu; it was some underused account with less than 90 posts, was around since '05, and never responded to my personal message requesting a rp sample. That was like, weeks ago, before we were even finished with the guild.

Anyways, I'm sorry that such a glitch must have happened. I hope that you both don't take offense to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:58 am
Okay, let's try this again without the internet eating my comment.

Yay, now I can add another couple of trackers to the Pokemon information! emotion_awesome

In all seriousness, though, I do approve of the fact that it's a bit easier to earn Friendship Points now, even if you can only get a max of five of them. Even if you need to post more often, at least you don't have to do it all in one day. @ _ @ Some people might be able to do it, but I'm not so able to post five or more times in a single day with any one character anymore. Race around the world and some other stuff in other places kinda burnt me out on the thought process required for that. So yes, getting some big kudos from me.

Edit: ...And after running it through my head... Return can get downright nasty... I mean, it caps off at 260 base attack, and a normal type with adaptability will get it up to 520... And then add in a Silk Scarf, and you get a 557 624 (rounded off to wherever; minor edit due to having added 10% instead of 20%, since the 1.2 multiplier would likely be to the power adjusted by Adaptability) attack against most things... Before the level up boost (which I'm gonna assume gets tacked on after effectiveness, ability-based type boosts, and item-based type boosts). ...I think I know what that fourth move for that Eevee's gonna be... >.>

Edit 2: Sorry about all these edits. Hopefully this is the last one. This one's about Pickup. I do like that it is now a viable ability, and that it reduces the post count required to get items. There's just a tiny thing... A lot of items on the item list already require ten posts or less, which means someone with pickup could basically get an item every post they make. Still not quite broken, until one realizes this includes the special balls, apricorns, and heart scales... Just thought I'd point out that possibility in case it was something that was overlooked. And sorry if I seem nitpicky over all these things. :c  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:16 am
Lia Syuki
Okay, let's try this again without the internet eating my comment.

Yay, now I can add another couple of trackers to the Pokemon information! emotion_awesome

In all seriousness, though, I do approve of the fact that it's a bit easier to earn Friendship Points now, even if you can only get a max of five of them. Even if you need to post more often, at least you don't have to do it all in one day. @ _ @ Some people might be able to do it, but I'm not so able to post five or more times in a single day with any one character anymore. Race around the world and some other stuff in other places kinda burnt me out on the thought process required for that. So yes, getting some big kudos from me.

Edit: ...And after running it through my head... Return can get downright nasty... I mean, it caps off at 260 base attack, and a normal type with adaptability will get it up to 520... And then add in a Silk Scarf, and you get a 557 624 (rounded off to wherever; minor edit due to having added 10% instead of 20%, since the 1.2 multiplier would likely be to the power adjusted by Adaptability) attack against most things... Before the level up boost (which I'm gonna assume gets tacked on after effectiveness, ability-based type boosts, and item-based type boosts). ...I think I know what that fourth move for that Eevee's gonna be... >.>

Edit 2: Sorry about all these edits. Hopefully this is the last one. This one's about Pickup. I do like that it is now a viable ability, and that it reduces the post count required to get items. There's just a tiny thing... A lot of items on the item list already require ten posts or less, which means someone with pickup could basically get an item every post they make. Still not quite broken, until one realizes this includes the special balls, apricorns, and heart scales... Just thought I'd point out that possibility in case it was something that was overlooked. And sorry if I seem nitpicky over all these things. :c

I'm glad you like the new fp system! : )

And no, don't apologize! It's good to have things like this brought up. I'll discuss Pickup with Spectral to see if we need to add a minimum for it, or adjust it appropriately. For moves that have high damage potential, we're likely going to just keep an eye out for them, and see if they get abused, and if they do, if there's a way to fairly adjust. We don't want to reprimand someone being smart, like you with Return, but we don't want things getting too crazy, either.
Thank you for mentioning all of this, because goodness knows we likely would have missed it with everything going on >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:40 pm
Loonamist
Perhaps it would be wise to simply say all damage increases are based on the move base damage rather then stacking one effect on top of another ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:14 pm
Vigilia

Question for you....Will I be able to claim the Chifeara (did I spell that right?) egg I asked for in PHL?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:50 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
Vigilia

Question for you....Will I be able to claim the Chifeara (did I spell that right?) egg I asked for in PHL?

As long as you did not get compensated from Ele from phl, then you may have the Chifaera egg from the new years event that you claimed. However, you will still receive it as an egg, and my request from before still stands, if you do not mind. At least now you won't have to wait that long. Rose should be getting Chifaera soon enough. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:54 pm
Vigilia
As long as you did not get compensated from Ele from phl, then you may have the Chifaera egg from the new years event that you claimed. However, you will still receive it as an egg, and my request from before still stands, if you do not mind. At least now you won't have to wait that long. Rose should be getting Chifaera soon enough. :3

I quit the guild before I finished talking to her about it. I will miss not having the chance at a Ficub, which I was shooting for, but....Chifaera is much more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:09 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
Vigilia

I quit the guild before I finished talking to her about it. I will miss not having the chance at a Ficub, which I was shooting for, but....Chifaera is much more interesting.

Ah, I see.
Well, I'm glad you find Chifaera more interesting, lol.
I'm sure that our future custom pokemon contests will turn out plenty more fun pokemon. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 pm
Should I wait until Spectral or another mod gets Crush his starter before posting Sarah in Rowan's lab? sweatdrop

Edit: Also, since I don't plan on Sarah getting Flygon straight away and we can use the Daycare Center to sort of just store them while also playing them, do unclaimed Pokemon still get EXP with each post? Or, do they have to be claimed by their trainer?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff