Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Gateway Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:37 pm
fox137
Fiendish Az
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Jaster hit the ground hard, however he grabbed onto the twilight thorne's hand and climbed up it and started to bash it in its head

"Firaga Gun!" Jaster shouted hitting one twilight thorne realy hard.

He hit the ground after that attack. he was bleeding from his eye.

Kalena struggled getting free of Kie's teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:45 pm
Fiendish Az

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

as shade flew in, and grabbed at the mouth kalena was in,lifting it open enough he gave a cocky smile as he looked at her. "so, is it just me, or is this his way of saying he loves you, cause frankly, it disturbs me at times..." shade said with a smile as he reached out with his hand, offering her help. once she would grab his hand, he would fly her to the ground.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Shido then let loose his fireball right at one of the portals the heartless and nobodies were coming through destroying it in fire and destruction. "Awesome. A few more to go. I got your back." Kalen said holding his Keyblades at the ready.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

fox137

Fiendish Az

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Kie shook his head and threw them both off him as he letting out another roar as he ran smashed the ground again slipping it this time and pulling others into the cracks to be crushed the dragons up in the air fly around the black dragon and hit it in the gun and push it around while other waves of heartless and nobodies flood the area around them getting ontop of some kebalders and concurring others the area getting over whelcmed by bosses and heartless and nobodies quickly even if kie keeps blowing them up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
Knux_nyan
Yokai Yakuza
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
holloween-hound
Angry anime lover 201
Fiendish Az
kimi23loveheart
TheRealKiru
DJ GhostHouse
kefkadragon

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:04 pm
fox137
Fiendish Az
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

Kalena was freed by a black dragon and Shade
"thanks guys" she said and got back to the ground

She did a quick cure on herself

Jaster hopped down
"I need people" he said grabbing his pocket watch, he grabbed Kira, Kalen, Wakai, and DK.

"we are going back in time to fix that" he said pointing at the heartless dragon
A portal swollows them all up going back to the time Kie had him go to earlier, when all of this messed up..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:43 am
Talia saw her friend leave and she follows them too. when a group of heartless and nothingless forms into a big giant and tries to smack her down. she forms a energy ball out of her hand and release it onto the heartless, it had a little effect on them. she summons her sword and performed "Thousand strikes" at the heartless, it destroy half of the heartless but it reforms itself. she then looks at the portal and aims at the opening.

"This one for KKH...I will save this Academy." she said as she powers up and transfer huge amount of energy to her sword and dispatch an dark plasma ball at the portal. it flies in the air but the giant heartless intercept, creating a huge blast that effects everyone and wipes out half of heartless coming from the portal. Talia was knock out from the blast and her sword not in her hands.

"Ouch..hey where is my sword?'' she looks up and the giant has the sword. "I need it stay alive."

Talia came at the heartless giant with light speed and did a super kick that injures bottom leg of the heartless. the sword felt but a blast of dark energy pulls her back on the ground, she grabs her sword.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:38 pm
(OOC: Did that portal take everyone here or just the people who jaster got?)
Lawrence and Eric looked back to see a group disappearing in a portal.
"Did Jaster just say bloody time travel?" Lawrence asked confused. Eric shrugged.
"Anything is possible I guess. Right now we've got to keep this place up so that they have something to come back to," Eric said blocking several attacks. He saw another girl fighting. "Sneak over to her. We need to form a more organized defense here,"
"I'll see what I can do," Lawrence said climbing up a tree. He leaped from one tree to another avoiding heartless. He landed next to Talia.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:21 pm
Talia saw the other boy come next to her. she look for the heartless but none have detected to her. she then stares at the boy and whrisper at him.

"The others have been sucked into the portal that the heartless dragon created it and.....the little girl went too." she sighs as she was out of breathe.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

let out another loud roar as the othes vanished as he slamed the ground again out of the portals walked bigger heartless starting with 3 guard armor and 2 opposite armor that start walking out and protecting the portals as well as trying to grab any other keybalders who were unlucky to be sucked into the darkness.

luciel noticed this sudden warp and got mad thinking found away around her shield as she call in bigger and badder heartless to quickly get this job done before they got back with any kinda of back up-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:no

kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
Knux_nyan
Yokai Yakuza
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
holloween-hound
Angry anime lover 201
Fiendish Az
kimi23loveheart
TheRealKiru
DJ GhostHouse
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:24 pm
fox137
Fiendish Az
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon
NinjaDragon66

((no Jaster only took a few people with him. Yes, time travel is messy))

Kalena was snarling. She slowely got up
She mumbled
"Secret Headmaster Art: Infinatium Keyblade." she said and snapped her fingers
6 keyblades appeared around her which started to spin on their own. They were old keyblades, apparently keyblades of past headmasters.

She ripped thru many of the weaker heartless at once.
Some of the keyblades broke formation and slammed themselves into other heartless before returning formation.

She showed her athletic skills too leaping and dodging attacks.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image

Shido then noticed that Kalen was no longer with him but ignored the fact. He noticed heartless coming out of the portals and let out a loud roar which echoed across the fields. He flew forward using his sharp wings to cut through any enemies in his way as he littered the fields with countless fireballs of destruction.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

fox137

Fiendish Az

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 pm
Fiendish Az

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

shade then let out a sigh as he rotated his shoulder slowly the pain was coming back. instictivly he reached for another potion but noticed he was out. "great." he rolled his eyes as he began to make his wat to one of the guard armors. "could use a patch job here please!" he called out as he pointed his keyblade at the armor heartless, yelling out "THUNDAGUN!"  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:31 pm
Lawrence silently beckoned Talia to fall back toward him and Eric.

Eric saw the three guard armors arrive and smiled madly. "It must be my birthday, because i am about to open three giant tin presents!" he cackled charging in to fight all three guard armors at once. Lawrence sighed and sneaked back to his original position.

fox137

[quote="kalenakeeper]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:35 pm
Talia noticed she now has her chance at her first attack as she jumps off the tree and attack the heartless with armor guarding the portal. she hopes to make it disapper. then she helds herself back from the heartless awaiting the effect of her sword to hit the heartless. an small hit from the sword effect the heartless 2 percent , she powers up again and prepare to do a sneak attack.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers