Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Dalcaria Reborn! (Accepting Profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in any of the roleplays below?
  Yes.
  No.
  Maybe.
View Results

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:08 pm
Notchwood
I want too!!!!

Absolutely! In fact, if you've got a character planned out yet, I'd love to see it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:14 pm
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
I want too!!!!

Absolutely! In fact, if you've got a character planned out yet, I'd love to see it! 3nodding
Well not sure where you guys are at in the story line. but i have many characters.  

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:17 pm
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
I want too!!!!

Well not sure where you guys are at in the story line. but i have many characters.

We'll probably do unification era of Dalcaria, if everyone wants to go ahead with that. If not, then we'll probably do ancient Dalcaria, before the Empire.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:20 pm
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
I want too!!!!

We'll probably do unification era of Dalcaria, if everyone wants to go ahead with that. If not, then we'll probably do ancient Dalcaria, before the Empire.
I'm very lost haha  

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:25 pm
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
I want too!!!!

I'm very lost haha

Ah, you mean you're lost with the history?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:32 pm
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
I want too!!!!

I'm very lost haha

Very. i haven't been active in here cause i haven't had someone to kinda partner up with and learn the story, ect ect.  

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:49 pm
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood

I'm very lost haha

Very. i haven't been active in here cause i haven't had someone to kinda partner up with and learn the story, ect ect.

Well let me try to give you a brief run down. Dalcaria is a fictional nation of my own making. The first roleplay we tried to do took place 1500 years after the Empire was created, during the steam era (which continues on for a long time, but we achieve a lot with it). So, about 1000 years before the Empire was formed, there was mini kingdoms dotting around the continent of Dalcaria (for the record, Dalcaria is an island continent, about 10 million square kilometers in size, so pretty big!), and during this time I'm thinking there would have been a small scale invasion by demons and the demon princes/princesses of the underworld. They would have been defeated and Dalcaria would have continued along it's path.

A few hundred years before the Empire is created, the Kingdom of Tavastia (the Imperial Capital Province) would have been formed, and the Clarion Family (after much fighting with other noble and royal families) claimed control as the new Kings and Queens of Tavastia. Now, during the era of the unification of Dalcaria, Queen Lucretia Clarion is made the new Queen of Tavastia, and her goal is to unite the continent as the Empire of Dalcaria.

A few hundred years after this however, a disaster strikes Dalcaria and wipes out large portions of our history, which will only be slowly pieced back together hundreds of years later. 1300 years after the Empire is created, another Demon Invasion commences, only this time the demons are lead by Lord Sithious, a being neither human, nor demon, nor anything that can be considered natural or good. During this time Queen Jessamine Clarion rallies the nation together, and as a strong and united people, Dalcaria crushes the demon menace.

200 years later, (so 1500 years after the Empire is formed) the King of Dalcaria is assassinated by Fascists, and the Empire becomes a Fascist state. However, the regime is overthrown, and James Tiberius Byron Bond (don't judge me for the name! crying I like the name, so I use it, and I use it a lot!) is made Grand Chancellor of Dalcaria. A few years after this, another Demon Invasion is being prepared by a Vampyre Lord, so the Grand Chancellor calls for an Inquisition to destroy the demons, the Fascists behind them, and the Vampyre Lord.

There's more that happens after all this, but this is most of our history up to now. There are a LOT of fine details I've covered as well, but these here are the basics. Is there anything else you're lost on?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:03 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Hopefully this mostly works for now. I'm guessing you'll probably make some changes to the bio at some point, but I can go back and fix things, and maybe actually come up with a name for this kingdom of ash and ruin. I had to resist the urge to make him some sort of ghost as well.

AND YAY MORE PEOPLE. Or person.

I absolutely love him! I don't think I see anything there to nitpick about either, so consider him all good for the moment! Also, is he an ancestor of one of your characters from The Inquisitors? biggrin I really hope you are doing that, because I think that would be so cool to have that connection there. 3nodding

As for the name of the Kingdom, I'm sure you and/or me can come up with something. If you're having any trouble though, let me know and I'll check on some historical names to pick around with.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 pm
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood

I'm very lost haha

Well let me try to give you a brief run down. Dalcaria is a fictional nation of my own making. The first roleplay we tried to do took place 1500 years after the Empire was created, during the steam era (which continues on for a long time, but we achieve a lot with it). So, about 1000 years before the Empire was formed, there was mini kingdoms dotting around the continent of Dalcaria (for the record, Dalcaria is an island continent, about 10 million square kilometers in size, so pretty big!), and during this time I'm thinking there would have been a small scale invasion by demons and the demon princes/princesses of the underworld. They would have been defeated and Dalcaria would have continued along it's path.

A few hundred years before the Empire is created, the Kingdom of Tavastia (the Imperial Capital Province) would have been formed, and the Clarion Family (after much fighting with other noble and royal families) claimed control as the new Kings and Queens of Tavastia. Now, during the era of the unification of Dalcaria, Queen Lucretia Clarion is made the new Queen of Tavastia, and her goal is to unite the continent as the Empire of Dalcaria.

A few hundred years after this however, a disaster strikes Dalcaria and wipes out large portions of our history, which will only be slowly pieced back together hundreds of years later. 1300 years after the Empire is created, another Demon Invasion commences, only this time the demons are lead by Lord Sithious, a being neither human, nor demon, nor anything that can be considered natural or good. During this time Queen Jessamine Clarion rallies the nation together, and as a strong and united people, Dalcaria crushes the demon menace.

200 years later, (so 1500 years after the Empire is formed) the King of Dalcaria is assassinated by Fascists, and the Empire becomes a Fascist state. However, the regime is overthrown, and James Tiberius Byron Bond (don't judge me for the name! crying I like the name, so I use it, and I use it a lot!) is made Grand Chancellor of Dalcaria. A few years after this, another Demon Invasion is being prepared by a Vampyre Lord, so the Grand Chancellor calls for an Inquisition to destroy the demons, the Fascists behind them, and the Vampyre Lord.

There's more that happens after all this, but this is most of our history up to now. There are a LOT of fine details I've covered as well, but these here are the basics. Is there anything else you're lost on?
Alright! so, like, where can i be placed, I have a blacksmith female i use, but she can be altered clearly based on when this takes place, ect ect.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:26 pm
Lord Sithious
The_Sane_Hatter
Hopefully this mostly works for now. I'm guessing you'll probably make some changes to the bio at some point, but I can go back and fix things, and maybe actually come up with a name for this kingdom of ash and ruin. I had to resist the urge to make him some sort of ghost as well.

I absolutely love him! I don't think I see anything there to nitpick about either, so consider him all good for the moment! Also, is he an ancestor of one of your characters from The Inquisitors? biggrin I really hope you are doing that, because I think that would be so cool to have that connection there. 3nodding

As for the name of the Kingdom, I'm sure you and/or me can come up with something. If you're having any trouble though, let me know and I'll check on some historical names to pick around with.

He would be the Colonel's ancestor, though seeing as his family all died, I suppose he'd have to not die here and marry old, or have fathered some b*****d child in a brothel somewhere. The more pretentious members of the Lowsley family would be rolling in their graves if the second one ends up true.The Lowsley's also have a bit of bad luck when it comes to leading military campaigns, it would seem.

For the kingdom, after some thought, perhaps Cirencester, what you originally were going to call Clarendon, could work?  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:28 pm
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
Lord Sithious
Notchwood
I'm very lost haha

Alright! so, like, where can i be placed, I have a blacksmith female i use, but she can be altered clearly based on when this takes place, ect ect.

Well that depends. What do you mean "placed", like time wise, or place wise? Because if you're wondering about time, then that's kind of up to everyone as a group. Chances are we'll be doing something medieval though, as a heads up, but that wouldn't affect your character very much either way. Now if you meant where, if we're doing medieval, it pretty much has to be somewhere on the continent of Dalcaria, but where is up to you. If you want some advice though, then I highly recommend Kraigdarroch, as that's where a LOT of mining happens, and with that a lot of blacksmithing too. It's a VERY rocky region though, not a lot of vegetation, but enough that people survive there well enough. But you won't see very many forests or fields. There is lots of wild grain, berries, and game animals though, and some people have learned to basically farm them to produce higher yields of food. So as long as your character doesn't mind getting their hands dirty and roughing it, Kraighdarroch is a good choice. But really, all provinces have blacksmithing, so it's up to you to decide how your character could fit in I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:33 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Lord Sithious
The_Sane_Hatter

He would be the Colonel's ancestor, though seeing as his family all died, I suppose he'd have to not die here and marry old, or have fathered some b*****d child in a brothel somewhere. The more pretentious members of the Lowsley family would be rolling in their graves if the second one ends up true.The Lowsley's also have a bit of bad luck when it comes to leading military campaigns, it would seem.

For the kingdom, after some thought, perhaps Cirencester, what you originally were going to call Clarendon, could work?

Ah, excellent! Well, don't worry about the dying bit, I don't expect people to kill off their characters for dramatic effect. xp But it's entirely up to you how you go about his life from this point on, even the illegitimate child could work, as long as the family could regain the family name somehow. Shame that too I have to say, because he seems like he'd be an excellent fighter!

Well, Cirencester is already it's own town in the future so to speak, but I suppose it could work (especially since it isn't a huge place in the future compared to the other cities), and it's also right on the border of Clarendon and Kraighdarroch, so it still permits it to be a Kingdom within Clarendon. So that all said, it could possibly work.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:41 pm
Lord Sithious
The_Sane_Hatter
Lord Sithious
The_Sane_Hatter

Ah, excellent! Well, don't worry about the dying bit, I don't expect people to kill off their characters for dramatic effect. xp But it's entirely up to you how you go about his life from this point on, even the illegitimate child could work, as long as the family could regain the family name somehow. Shame that too I have to say, because he seems like he'd be an excellent fighter!

Well, Cirencester is already it's own town in the future so to speak, but I suppose it could work (especially since it isn't a huge place in the future compared to the other cities), and it's also right on the border of Clarendon and Kraighdarroch, so it still permits it to be a Kingdom within Clarendon. So that all said, it could possibly work.

Ah, I forgot you made Cirencester a town, not just scrapped it entirely. Although, with the Lowsley family being Lumber magnates, it isn't entirely absurd they could have played a role in rebuilding a small city with the same name in the same spot because that's what humans do with money.

If that doesn't muck around with your creative flow, that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:58 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Lord Sithious
The_Sane_Hatter
Lord Sithious
The_Sane_Hatter

Ah, I forgot you made Cirencester a town, not just scrapped it entirely. Although, with the Lowsley family being Lumber magnates, it isn't entirely absurd they could have played a role in rebuilding a small city with the same name in the same spot because that's what humans do with money.

If that doesn't muck around with your creative flow, that is.

Actually you might have a good idea there! I frankly don't have much info for the background of Cirencester as is, so you might be able to help me expand on it a bit with this! It's especially useful to given that Cirencester's construction would most likely be wood for that matter, with some stone being used as well, but wood is a must. So this may in fact be a good direction to go in with the story!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:49 pm
Oay, so im still definitely interested in the rp, either pre empire or the unification era will work, just gotta know so I can make the finer details of the character, also, Im a little lost on the towns in Whitehaven ><

as a little hint for you guys who are familiar with the Inquisitors, and just until I can finish the profile for her,

Meet Eirena McKay, Aydan's ancestor, she's pretty much the reason Aydan was so messed up with the odd powers she had, and the raging monster she was.
User Image  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces