Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Loki and Cydney's Flat - DELETE PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:16 pm
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image
User Image

Loki snickered at Cyd's quip about how they got into their mess with her being easy but he couldn't put the blame completely on her. He was hella easy as well. Doubly so since he didn't exactly have women lined up around the block wanting to get a piece of him while all she had to do was wear those ultra short shorts he knew and loved and bam! At least a dozen dates right there. Another reason he was glad he put a ring on it now rather than later. When she gave a positive notion for the sex/chocolate combo he grinned eagerly and practically dragged her towards their bedroom for some uninterrupted fun. A while later, hours by the already set sun, he escaped from the bedroom still buttoning his pants missing a shirt and not even bothering to find his socks while his girlf-fiance was lounging in the kitchen with his missing shirt and a pair of shorts asking about the chocolate cake causing him to laugh in earnest. At least she had her priorities: sex then cake. "Sure, though you're serving. You have sufficiently worn me out, congratulations. I never thought I'd ever say that." Loki told her with a slow sarcastic clap and familiar devilish smirk.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cydney tapped her foot against the kitchen floor, sipping her wine and humming. When she heard Loki coming, she smirked at him, watching him finish dressing. When he confessed why she'd have to deal with the cake, her eyebrow lifted, and she laughed. "Well, that's my job, isn't it? Provide new experiences and all that? At least I wasn't wearing that lacy thing you like... this time." This time indeed. She remembered the first time she'd worn it, and the subsequent wearing out of the both of the both of them. That had been fun. Just to be nice, the woman slinked out of the chair, then strut over to the counter. She eagerly cut two slices, then served them, before happily flopping back into the chair. "And besides, it's your damn turn. Usually it's me who's exhausted!" She laughed, snorting a bit, then started tucking in to the actual planned dessert... unless Loki had planned their romp... which he probably did, the little s**t.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.
Aɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Jᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:12 pm
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image
User Image

Loki quirked an eyebrow as Cyd mentioned that she could've been wearing his favorite lacy thing making him give her a look that basically read "If you had we'd still be doing what we were doing." He flopped into a chair and waited to be served his piece and nearly spat it out at her comment that was his turn to be exhausted as he laughed and didn't even try to look apologetic. "If you're trying to make me feel contrite you should just stop. If anything it makes me want to try harder." he told her with a slight waggle of his eyebrows.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cydney watched Loki, then shrugged a bit, making one side of his shirt slide down her shoulder. She glanced at it, then smirked. Leaning forward, she took a bite, knowing full well the view she was providing. Hey, she had her perfect body back, and damned if she didn't flaunt it! She had somehow proven worthy of extended relationship, and she liked to think it was for more than just their child. The woman smirked when Loki told her to drop her challenge. "So I suppose I shouldn't wear my nice new ones? They took a long time to piece together!" She winked, thinking about the nice set she'd carefully picked for him, knowing it would make him a very, very happy camper. With a smirk, she went back to her cake, wondering how the poor chap would reply.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.
Aɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Jᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:33 am
User Image

•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•
ᗩﬡﬡᗩᕊᙓ♈ᖺxxxℱᙓᒪᓰᑕᓮᗩxxxᔕﬡᗝᗯ
•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•

═════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Alum///Hufflepuff Governor///31 Years Old
═════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Anna appeared on Cyd's doorstep. She hadn't seen her friend in some time and she really wanted to see her. Okay so maybe Anna hadn't seen her since before the Gryffindor got married... And okay, so maybe it had been a few months before that... But still! They were friends! And this Hufflepuff was definitely going to see her friend! Knocking two times before a third, Anna stood to the side of the door. Looking at the apartment that her friend was staying in. And really, she kind of liked the place. Of course, it was much better looking that the little one she stayed in every once in awhile. When she wasn't staying at her sister's home, or her brother's. She really loved her nephews. Even if Carter and Ryan were a little mischievous. It made her kind of want a family of her own. But that was okay. She needed to seriously look she supposed? Maybe? The girl shrugged mentally as she waited for the door to be answered or something.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my skirt and turtleneck
And it feels good to be with people like No one just yet
Although my mind keeps wandering to Awe her place is cute!

═══════════════════════════

Miss GryffindorK

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas