Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Room

Back to Guilds

Tags: Solomons, Crazies, Brewery, Crimson, Room 

Reply Mini-Adventures
Sherman and Nat's Excellent Timey-Wimey Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:51 pm
"I usually keep a small amount of treats for him." Devlyn said as he set the sack of supplies down then went to another that was still on Thunder's sattle. He pulled out an apple and tossed it to Natalie. "Here give him this. Quick way to become his friend." He said with a chuckle.

Thunder saw the apple and started to move to Natalie waiting to get fed it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie grinned and caught the apple. She giggled as Thunder made his way toward her, and she offered the horse the apple with one hand while she petted his snout with the other. "Bet you've been waitin' all night and all mornin' for this, haven't ya?" she asked. "Breakfast time!"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:00 pm
Devlyn chuckled as he went and started loading supplies onto Thunder. He then took some of it out for them to eat themselves. "Hurry and eat. We need to move but an empty stomach will only slow us down." He said handing her her morning ration.

Thunder happily ate the apple out of Natalie's hand then leaned his snout into her touch. He sensed the gentleness in her and liked it.

"Well Thunder seems to really like you. Guess you are trust worthy." Devlyn said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie giggled at Thunder eating the apple out of her hand. It tickled! "You're so sweet!" she said, continuing to pet the horse. And she smiled as Devlyn said she must be trustworthy. "I try to be," she said truthfully. "You wouldn't believe half the stuff that's happened to me if I had time to tell ya my life story, but suffice to say, I'm not from around here, and I got shunted here through sheer bad luck, not because I wanna actually cause any problems for anybody."

She gratefully took the ration Devlyn offered her. It didn't look particularly appetizing because she was used to a whole different kind of diet, but she was thankful that she was in a stable eating breakfast instead of being buried, or BURNED, right now. "Thank you for takin' care of me, even when the whole town thinks I should be destroyed," she said softly.  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:15 pm
"Its fine lass. these things happen. I've seen good people put in bad spots and bad people trying to look like a good person in a bad spot." Devlyn said before her lifted his face plate up to eat. She would see his bright blue eyes were just the same as James'. as well as some other facial features.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Somehow it didn't shock or surprise Natalie in the least that Devlyn looked so much like James. They had the same bright blue eyes, a similar facial structure...it made her feel like she was eating breakfast with James! She didn't know how she felt about that.

"I'm not the kinda girl who goes around betrayin' people," she said softly between bites. "I'll have to tell you how I wound up in this fix, when there's time, but it's such a long story, and I don't wanna delay us!"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:36 pm
"Well you can tell me after we leave town." Devlyn said as he finished his ration then closed his face mask and started to get Thunder ready to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled. "It's a deal!" she said, finishing her own ration and preparing to climb on the horse, or walk alongside, she wasn't sure which.  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:44 pm
"Welcome on now lass don't dilly dally." Devlyn said then picked Natalie up and put her in Thunder's sattle. He then opened the stall up and lead Thunder out by foot giving the stable boy a silver coin as a tip.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie gave a little gasp as Devlyn lifted her up onto Thunder's saddle, but she quickly made herself comfortable on the horse, hoping she could stay up without falling off! She'd grown up in a small town, but she'd still never ridden a horse before, unless you counted pony rides at kiddie parties when she was a child.

"D'you have a plan of where to go?" she asked while Devlyn led the horse, with Natalie on it, out of the stable.  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:04 pm
"First just get away from here and get to the next town. I'll come up with more after you tell me more." Devlyn said as he lead them out of town. He was walking on foot mostly cause he had been on horse back for a long time and wanted a break from it. It also gave Thunder a break from having to carry his heavy a** everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie shook her head. "I don't even know where to begin!" she replied as they reached the edge of town and headed into the open country. "Maybe the best thing to start with is...well, I guess I understand why everyone's chasin' me. I mean...I was sittin' in a shop back home, and I had a book in my hand, and as soon as I opened the book, I was in the king's bedroom instead of the shop! That's when the guards wrestled me to the ground, and of course they naturally thought I was a witch."

She sighed. "And I guess...maybe I am. Not in the traditional sense, but definitely enough to get me in a lot of trouble here. I come from a world where all that kinda stuff is commonplace, and it isn't repressed or anything." There was a long pause. "And I think the only reason why I'm tellin' you all this is that I think you understand. Not about the coming-from-another-world part, but somethin' tells me you've faced prejudice too."  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:19 pm
Devlyn nodded. "Aye lass. Its part of why I travel looking. I'm mostly looking for a peaceful home for my pack. One where we don't have to worry about such things. Don't need to hide in the woods and cave, or behind mask and such. A place where we aren't feared just cause we are different looking, strong, or have powers." He said as they walked along. It would take all day to get to the next town and seeing as they were leaving now way before anyone else did. News of an escaped witch would be about a half day behind them at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie gave Devlyn a soft smile. "I hope you find that home someday," she said. "Maybe soon!" She figured that they did eventually find a home, as James seemed to have grown up in a stable environment (or, at least, that was Natalie's guess), but she had no idea when.

After a pause, she asked, "So you wouldn't be afraid, or turn me in or anything, if I showed you what I really look like?"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:27 pm
Devlyn chuckled. "Lass this is a very strange world we live in just about nothing surprises me. And as I say. Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see." He said as they walked along.  
Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff