Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ BOOTH ] Enchantment? Enchantment! [ closed for tickets! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:46 pm
Wally looked at the item in confusion until it was lowered onto his head and poofed into a hat. "Oh! Convenient and fashionable!"

How a large stone was convenient was anyone's guess.

smerdle
could i get the inkjar insanity maybe pls?

EDIT WHOOPS MY SN IS DARKHEARTEDSORROWS

chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm
Lock rolled his eyes and said, "So hamster creators are more important than me?" The audacity, Brenley. Come on.

"You better," he taunted. "It's a knife throwing booth. You put a blindfold on and try to hit the target. Shun thought it up." Lock didn't mention the park about snotcorn and pink glitter being dumped on failed attemptees. It was too priceless.

Whilst talking, he leaned on the table and a shriek sounded, followed by a minipet, and all too much noise for Lock's ears.

smerdle
I sacrificed the first experiment treat i won- may i have another for my own collection? :'D (IM me if you need more details? xD)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:06 pm
Lute stared down hesitantly to the vial that Brenley placed in her hand. The bright orange paste not looking to appealing but she smiled none the less at the reaper. Was this the prize, a blushing cheek was scratched as the monster ghoul opened the vial and sniffed it. She a hesitant lick was given to the edge and then she started to panic, feeling the shift happening at her nose and rushing away to find a mirror.

(ovo I think I did all my tickets today, but thank you! C: )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meegane
ticket for you!

and i'll let arynek out of bren's clutches tomorrowww

shyanimegrl
ticket for you!

Luridel
ticket for you!

AnhikaJeanine
ticket for you!

liela-dragon-rayne1
ticket for you!

Demoonica Darkmoon
ticket for you!

catmagick
ticket for you!

All pets and items should be sent out up to here! (if I missed you let me know i'm doing these very fast for people who want to sacrifice tonight!) There are only two Soda Treats available before reset, so if you win one after they're gone, but before 12am PDT you won't get it sorryyyyyyyyy

/goes to sleep

back tomorrow for lock too

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:57 pm
Let it be known that Piper Blacke tried to sneak. She tried to put up good spirits knowing whose booth she was visiting next. But the moment she saw people gathering up around Brenley's niche--ghouls even--an irrational spark of emotion nearly drove her to walk away. Was it too late to? She wouldn't want to bother him being so popular, oh no, not her.

Don't be such a b***h, her inner voice scolded her. Look, he's showing off some of his experiments and people might like it. Go be supportive.

Maybe be supportive by accidentally making a gust of wind clear out the line so everyone could breathe? Breathing was good. Part of what kept them alive and all. Science.

No.

Fine.

Clutching her bear even tighter (blue as her hair and bedazzled in a way that marked it as a popular popstar, albeit one with fangs and wings), Piper strode over and butted in on the boils' conversation. At least Lock was there, diverting attention.

"Yeah, it's a blast over there," she interjected with confidence, despite not having actually tried the booth. She'd been over there though, so close enough? "Now, let's see . . ."

She hadn't been there to see what happened when someone touched those funny little stones, but the moment Piper was given one, a familiar shrieking noise pierced her ears. Thanks to having had to take care of said minipet, it barely phased her. In fact, the dromiausaurus got a smile that his owner hadn't received. "Hey, Screech~" she greeted it, waving the bear's paw. "Doin' okay down there?"

Smerdle
soda treat pls + i m so sorry
sn: Mediciner

xxchiickadee
so so sorry

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:41 pm
Gene still wasn't sure of whether or not she trusted Brenley, but she went to his booth regardless and picked a small skrit out of the offered bag, returning it to him and getting a sand filled bag that fit in the palm of her hand.

Okay...that was... hrm...

Oh! She giggled a little with an apologetic grin, taking the raffle ticket and patting his hand. It would be okay Brenley.

Smerdle
Could I nab a twisted inkjar please > u >
sn: carhop calvalier

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

brekke01 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

brekke01

Devoted Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:07 pm
Laurana approaches Brenley with more than a little trepidation. "Enchantments" is such a general term. But curiosity gets the better of her and she reaches into the bag for a chit.

~ This hacky-sack-sized pouch of sand lands on your palm with a
mighty WHOOSH, eliciting a scowl from Brenley as it blows the
hair back away from his forehead. He hands you a raffle ticket and
waves you over to the far side of the table, indicating that you can
pick out a second prize from the bottles and brushes lined up there.

"Phew! I have a feeling that might have gone horribly wrong." She steps over to the table and points to the pixie daeva coin.

Smerdle
I'm full up on tickets for the day, but if you still have the pixie daeva coin, it would be well loved.
sn: brekke01

Yvessa rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:35 pm
Quark had approached out of curiosity about the notebook's contents. Too bad Brenley hid it from view as he approached. Nothing to be read in that pleasantly expressionless face. The offered bag of plastic markers was an effective distraction, though. The demon picked one.

The flat stone that corresponded to Quark's chosen chit seemed harmless enough until it touched his hand. The loud shrieks from stone and dromaiusaurus made his ears flatten against his head in a futile effort to block the noise. It was definitely a relief when he found himself holding a mini instead of the stone.

Smerdle
minis sn: Yvessa

Yvessa

Dapper Dabbler

Grymoire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:55 am
He didn't know what possessed him to try the crazy enchantment booth again and once it was his turn he stuck out a hand, leaning as far away as he could otherwise.

This time at least nothing weird fell into his hand, just a beanbag that seemed to annoy the boil running the booth.

Smerdle
Ticket!
SN grymoire
For the item, either the deava coin or assuming that's gone the gone already the green paint brush?

Elda-Kun rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:35 am
The screaming stone frightened Lusine, as did the strange mini pet that appeared out of the booth. However, the owner of the booth didn't look too phased, so Luo tried to remain calm. She accepted the fuzzy poof he thrust at her and hightailed it out of there.

SN: EldaKun  

Elda-Kun

liela-dragon-rayne1 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:57 am
Liela came back to try another pick at this rather interesting booth. Picking another item from the sack. Soon having the pebble placed in her hand, she watches as the boil pours the liquid in the glass he had placed in front of her. He offers her a sip, and so she does "Blah..." She sticks her tongue out in disgust "Flat soda..."

Smerdle
I won a ticket? owo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 am
Bren nodded, considering Arynek's words. It felt kind of silly to sell the things he had made so far, considering they didn't do much, but maybe she was right. Maybe people would pay a couple of seeds for some small, temporary spells, at least until he deemed the larger projects he was working on safe for public consumption.

"Thank you for offering," he said with a nod. "I'll have to find you again when I need..."

The boil's eyes grew wider for no longer than a second as he caught sight of a familiar flash of blue. Despite her best efforts, Piper was really rather difficult to miss. She was still a fair distance away, too far to acknowledge without seeming desperate, so he turned another faint smile on the shadow ghoul in front of him and gently waved away her hand. "I'll look for you when I need assistance. You can keep the shell though, if you'd like. I have others. But it won't work anymore once you leave here." He had set up wards that negated his work outside of the booth and to dig them up now would ruin some of the magic, he thought, literally and figuratively. Bren smiled. "I can give you one that works another time."

He glanced over at Lock then, his expression turning slightly guilty even though he knew his friend was only joking. No. Hamster creators weren't more important than the other reaper. Hamster summoners, however... they probably weren't either. "Sorry, Lock," he said with a sigh. "Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not more important than a hamster." He smirked, shaking his head. "Knife throwing? Me?" It barely took any imagination at all to picture the mayhem. "If you insist." While it was true he could summon a pair of lovely blades, if he did say so himself, he had never dreamed of throwing them at anything and he could only assume he would foul it up badly if he tried.

At Piper's sudden reappearance and proclamation of faith in Lock's booth, Bren jumped a little, having somehow lost sight of her in the interim. He eyed her bear, glad that he hadn't picked one up for her after all, then gave her a halting wave, trying to meet her eyes even as she acknowledged Screech. She seemed irritated. He couldn't help but feel he was the cause.

"Hi, Piper." His own greeting came in a questioning lilt. "Are you... having fun?"

Screech responded by flicking his tail at the ghoul—a tail that had recently sprouted a pair of bright yellow feathers—and squawking a welcome before retreating back under the table.

Meegane
chiickadee
medigel

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Yayoi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:20 pm
Reaching into the bag, Meixiang picked out a chit, glancing at it breifly before handing it back to Brenley. A moment later a pouch of sand was dropped into her hand. Not only did it blow his hair back but it did rustle Meixiang's white hair too.

It made her giggle a bit.

Smerdle
Raffle ticket and four clans inkjar? SN: Yayoi

Demoonica Darkmoon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:39 pm
Brenley holds out a soft bag full of plastic markers to Nova.

He blink open his eyes, laid out flat on his back away from the booth he'd just been at. What happened? Nova's head hurts a little as he gets up and dusts himself off.

Well that was... weird...  

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:53 pm
Carhop Cavalier
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TICKET

All August 26th stuff has been handed out! August 27th stuff to come!  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff