Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[CARNIVAL] RP, Rides & Attractions (open to all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:22 am
Blinking, Prisma tilted her head in confusion. Oh had this guy ever seen a kitty kitty? "Oh extremely...umm...." she paused then turned around and around until she found the direction she came too and pointed at the purple and red splotchedy Rak she had been bothering before. "That's a kitty kitty! If your coiny coin is like mine, it will get hotty hot extremely, then POOF lots of smoke and a kitty kitty comes out! They are grumpy at first, but mine does everything I ask of him, indeedy do!" she laughed bubbly. Or at least until the little one started crying. "Oh no, don't cry extremely! Here, Prisma will helpy help!" she grinned, scooping up the little one and bouncing him in her arms. "Tea parties are where you pretend to drink nummy yummy tea! K'nai lovey love love loves it, he just pretends he doesn't!" she giggled, resuming her silly faces at the little one.

Shicala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:31 pm
Ahi listened to what Prisma was describing, he kept looking at the warm red coin in his hand and then at her. And the more she described what she meant, the more it sounded like his treasure was going to be taken, which was bad... And the more it sounded bad the more of a look of horror crossed his face. First his pretty pearl-treasure was missing, he was sure Zaba ate it since he looks a lot like the pearl-treasure. And now this treasure would 'poof' as Prisma put it? He didn't like this idea, but at least his treasures that he MAKES never vanished, maybe getting treasure from others was baaaaadddd.

It worked! Zaba instantly stopped the moment he was picked up. Course with Ahi it was just attention he got to get him to be quiet... This one was playing with him and he was very happy about this. He played with her hair and poked at her faces when she made them.

Fea Line

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 pm
So nervous! Maybe he wasn't being friendly enough... "Kylieam...I like that name." He spoke warmly as he flashed his best smile. The male was cute. He liked demonics, and shy types were adorable. "I know this may sound forward, but it's a bit loud around here. Would you want to take a walk on the outside with me? To chat better." A tiny voice pipped up from around his new friends legs. The kid! He forgot about the kid. So quickly too after just talking about the rascal. "I'm not all that scary...at least I didn't think so..." He was covered in lipstick kiss marks. How scary could he look?

Fea Line
Moving quick tonight!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:15 pm
Now he wanted a walk?! Wasn't this what couples did?! Looking around, Ky hoped to somehow realize he was in a weird sort of dream..or maybe a nightmare... "I...ah...uh..." he blinked when suddenly he noticed a tiny voice from below. Blinking down, he saw Zeke pop his head out and ask him a question. Thank the kids for a distraction! "There you are Zeke! C'mere you little rascal." he grinned and picked him up. Maybe he could use them as an excuse to get out of it. "I..I got the two boys to watch...m-m-maybe l-l-later?" NO what was he saying! Uhg!

Lyneeson laughed when his brother poked his head out and made to poke at him. He wiggled his little curly tail and fluttered his little wings at Zeke, but when their father picked them up, he let out a soft cry. "Me too me too!" he said, pouting and stamping his little foot at being left alone on the floor.

Glancing around, Chevy took into consideration the amount of pae present and just how big the carnival really was. If they started just by going the outside perimeter, they might get done before the thing was over...but then if something happened on the other side.... the teen stood perplexed, stretching his wings. "The edges seem much to walk or to fly.....perhaps we could set up a rout to patrol that gives us a good view of most areas from one location?" he tilted his head, glancing at his brother for any thoughts.

"No nooo, you know tickling is my weakness!" Red laughed, taking a few more steps back. He cast a smile and a wave at his parents and nodded for them to go have some fun, The three of them would be safe together, he'd make sure of that. "Please, oh mighty tickle monster, is there anything I can do to appease you and spare me from your wrath?!" he joked, tossing his hands in front of him in feign defense.

"Where should we go first then, my strong stallion?" she blinked up at him, smiling as she nuzzled into his shoulder. From where they were she could see several interesting little booths full of curious items she wanted to take a look at. There were also rides to be had as well, but the thought of getting too terribly dirty crossed her mind. She did come in her best hat after all. "See anything that strikes your fancy darlin'?" she cooed. And then noticed something. "Wait....isn't that....Granny?!?" she peered, holding a hand over her head and narrowing her eyes after the green mare. "Naah... must be my eyes playing tricks on me." she shrugged.

"A fruit bowl and juice blend sounds perfect to me." he smiled, tugging the lime pegasai with him over to the stand to stare at their menu. "One fruit bowl.....and one large apple juice please!" he smiled, turning to look about them for any possible flower stands. Maybe they had something he hadn't quite seen yet?

Prisma cooed and giggled just as much as the little one, making faces and bouncing him and probably blabbering ninety miles a minute at the little one about cakes and smoke and puppets and funny fun fun fun times and Guardians knows what else. It was only when she saw over the top of the little one's head, the distraught look on Ahi's face, that she stopped. 'Oh my is something wrong extremely? Are you sicky sick like Mister Lisandru Sir?" she tilted her head, hopping closer and peering him all over. "A nice tea party with your new kitty kitty when he comes will fix it!!" she beamed, holding Zaba out towards him. "Baby can play too! It will be funny fun fun fun fun FUN extremely!"

User Image

Feral trotted along, several kids in toe, having to stop every so often to pick one up, trade one out for another, stop one from scampering off, stop Foxglove from sticking to every random thing. He knew his new found wife was busy with her cake walk and having a blast, so he did his best to shoulder through this new experience of being a father. For as much frustration, he found double the joy in his new family, so he really couldn't complain.

It wasn't until he spotted her having a leisurely stroll through the carnival did he realize how glad he was to see her again. "Briosca!" he called out to her, ushering his little hoard towards her, making sure to keep them out from beneath the feet of others.

User Image

Tiger hung on to his dad's shoulder, some what draped along his back, laughing and giggling. His little wings fluttered as he watched his brothers and sister being herded around in front of their father, taking turns being scooped up and steered back into the right direction. "More more!" he laughed, wiggling, kicking his back legs a little bit into his dad. When he looked up, his eyes landed instantly on his mother. "Mommy! Mooommmyyy!" he yelled happily, trying to flutter his little wings fast enough to zoom him and his father over there quicker, but it didn't seem to work like he planned. "Faster daddy!" he cooed.

Tartara Seabreeze

Seruta

EvilSilverDragon

Shicala

Irish Night Fox

Antidia
Family is out and about if you wanted to join! No worries if not though <333

SOMANYPAE *o*  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:25 pm
Ruri was too distracted by the female hanging from his chest to pay attention to what Noir was saying. "Lady, seriously, what the hell are you on? No, I don't like tea parties. I am a grown male!" She had to have been taking some kind of drug or something because really who would be that freaking hyper? "Wouldn't know, this is my first carnival." The words left his lips, followed by a hushed curse. Why would he tell her that?

Oh thank goodness. She left. He rubbed his neck where she'd been hanging off of him and turned back to take a pretzel from Noir. "Thanks."

Ruzeh smiled when she spotted Noir. He was awfully adorable, and there was just something about a guy carrying a baby... Um. Anyway. She cleared her throat and the slight blush that had formed from her previous train of thought. "Ooh, pretzels! Yummy. Thanks, hon," she said and winked at him as she took one each for Arc and herself. "Hey Lazu~" she smiled and leaned close to kiss her daughter's head. "Enjoying your pretzel?" She looked around a bit for Ruri and snorted softly when she saw him with some female wrapped around his neck. At least he was making friends. When he came back and took a pretzel from Noir, she opened her mouth to teach him some manners, but then he actually said thank you. Maybe some of her lectures were starting to sink in.

Arc made grabby hands for his father as Noir came back. "Papa!" he said, then blinked as he was handed a pretzel. Yumm!!! He nibbled on it happily as he leaned into his mother.

Saoirse took the skewer of meat happily, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth as she nibbled on it, getting grease and seasoning all over her face. It tasted so yummy! She looked around as she nommed her food, and spotted her brothers with some half dressed pae with lots of hair. They were all making silly poses! She giggled a little and pointed to them, not even noticing the look on her mother's face.

Ophelia laughed a little as she watched the little kids flexing. She had to admit that it was really adorable. She made a really dorky squeaking noise when her hand was grabbed and she was spun around hard enough that when she collided with his chest - and oh, what a chest it was! - the breath was knocked out of her. She didn't really hear what he was saying, as she was letting her eyes and fingertips trail down his chest. Far too soon, he moved away from her and she pouted as another woman had apparently stolen his attention. Ah, well...he was taken, she wasn't a man-thief. Though she wouldn't object if..... Nope. Not gonna go there. She watched him for another moment though, eyes dropping to his rear. Mm. Grade A prime... "Too bad he's taken," she said and grinned at the green female, though it seemed she hadn't been as taken with him as she was.

Ah, well. There was still a carnival to enjoy. Adjusting her hat and sunglasses, she wandered off to try something else. It wasn't long before she found something. Three somethings to be exact. "This ought to be fun," she said to herself and grinned before wandering over in their direction. She decided to see if they would notice her first, or if she would have to speak to them first.

Applebloom nodded a bit. "I've done my fair share of rope climbing," she said with a grin, "but it was nothin' like this." She chuckled a little when she noticed him blush. That was so cute... "Nice to meet you, Hemi! I'm Applebloom," she said and grinned, holding a hand out to him. The line moved up and now there was only one pae before it was Hemi's turn. She wondered if he was going to win, or if he was going to try and show off. Or maybe both? It would be fun to watch, anyway. A flash of red caught her eye and she turned to see her big brother being pulled along by one of her nephews. She snickered a bit at the sight, but it was kind of adorable. She wondered if Rarity was here as well. Aaaand there she was, that voice was unmistakable. She snorted again before turning her attention back to Hemi.

Adelphos was heading toward the games when he spotted a familiar shade of red. Oh, my. Perhaps he was luckier than he knew. Quickly finishing his candy apple, he tossed the core into a trash bin and made his way over to her and the other crimson colored female with her. Suddenly feeling a little nervous, he smoothed his dreads back from his face before clearing his throat lightly from behind her. "Fancy meeting you here," he said with a lopsided grin.

Sweetie Belle smiled and waved as Chevalier left them, hoping the young fauny would be able to enjoy himself. "Oh, a game sounds like so much fun!" she said and smiled. She was so glad to have a day together with Wild Moon, and really hoped that nothing like what had happened at Valentine's day would happen here. She just wanted a fun and relaxing day with Wild Moon. "Let's go see what kinds of games they have," she said and laced her fingers with his, blushing a little. Being able to touch him was still somewhat new to her, but she loved it.

omgosh I'm so sorry this took me so long, y'all <333

and sorry for the double quote, had to fix something x3
Teeiii~ I may send Ruaidhri over to Vika and the kids next post >w> Stress her out more? *cackles*
Teigra
Saoirse~
shadica
Ruzeh and Arc~
Tartara Seabreeze
Applebloom~
Fea Line
Sweetie Belle and Ophelia sort of x3 and AB noticing Rarity lol
Twitchapher the 3rd
Adelphos~
Seruta
Just cuz AB noticed Big Mac x3
Seiana_ZI
Ophelia would be more than happy to flirt with Mikasi, Ignatius, and/or Vangelis LOL

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Skógur thanked Noir for the pretzle and ate it as he looked around at all the different pae. He wondered if he would ever get used to living in this world.

Noir blushed as Ruzeh winked at him. "H-hey Arc!" He was glad to see everyone was getting along well, with such a large group things could get a little chaotic at times. but they where his family and he loved them. "You're w- elcome."

"Yup!" Lazu called happily to her mother in responce to her question about the pretzle. It was really good, she liked how warm and soft it was. "Hiii arc~" She called to her brother as she continued to nibble on her pretzel.

Strawberri Stardust

shadica

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:37 pm
((Know I've missed a bit, so gonna' start trying to slip back in here and catch up...))

Head in hands, Vika was still pondering the likelihood of hiding beneath the table when she felt something wrap around her leg. Amatus' voice broke through her thoughts and a gentle smile took the place of her frown. She reached out to lightly tousle his curls, murmuring, "No, baby, it's okay...it's not your fault." Never their fault. She'd never let them think that.

She'd smiled, watching him skitter away again before another voice reached her ears. "Me?!? What about YOU?!? What are you even doing here?" Vika stood to confront the flexing, posing man, moving subconsciously to place herself between him and her girls at the table. "Shouldn't you be off doing...whatever it is your kind do?"

Meanwhile, Kane had taken a step back to watch the show. Well now, wasn't this interesting? Between appearance and the scent he'd managed to pick up at a closer distance, there was no mistaking where the boys had come from. That was one mystery solved. Of course, that still left one more: the girls. Ah well, this was entertainment enough for the moment. He allowed himself a chuckle as he noticed Vika's stance when she stood. No, this didn't seem to be a warm reception for the muscle-bound stranger.

The tiger demon was momentarily distracted from his entertainment by a familiar voice in the crowd. He only caught a bit of it, but his ear twitched and he turned towards the sound curiously.

"--nus, get back here!"

Texas? Kane frowned, catching sight of the other demon over the crowd...as well as the one he was pursuing. Oh boy...

Well, this wasn't exactly something he was going to interfere with. He'd leave that to Texas. He honestly wasn't exactly sure...how to handle the situation with Magnus. From what he'd heard, it was surprising to see him here at all. Who knew what state he was in. No, no, no, this was not the time he wanted to ponder those issues...

This was time for him to take pleasure watching his daughter try to deal with hers.

Illyria eagerly accepted the roasted meat skewer from her mom before her attention was taken elsewhere. Mmm...the juices dripped from the meat, but she wasn't about to let any of it get away. Let the boys be silly over there. She was gonna' eat and get big and strong, just like Mommy and Grandpa said! When the weird flexy man started speaking to Mommy and coming towards the table, Illyria's ears laid back and she pulled her snack closer protectively with a hiss. No one was messing with her food!

Oh, or Mommy.

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox

Strawberri Stardust
*ROFL* Bring it on! XD

Seiana_ZI
Just to note, Kane did see them, but didn't pursue. XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:20 pm
Rose tried her hand at an evil laugh, with effort the cackle sounded fine by her ears. She couldn't get nearly low enough of an octave to pull it off. That little off tune was no where near enough to damper her awesome day.

Smiling fully at Red's pleading she responded, "I don' know." For a moment she put her little finger on her chin as if thinking. Instead, she unleashed a tickle attack. The attempt didn't last long, but couldn't end until she gave Red a kiss on his cheek. He may have 'forgotten' her but was still her brother.

Trusting in DJ to keep her safe, she didn't think twice about balance. Rather she was proud of the 'attack'. Holding on to her glass so they didn't fall off she tired to look down to DJ, leaning over and still keeping Red in a suspicious gaze. "What do you t'ink?" The 'threat' of more tickles ever present, one hand primed and flexing while the other sat on her brother's head.

The little tail she had was wiggling freely behind her for all the seriousness she attempted to display.

Fea Line
heart

Seruta
Isn't she? I love the kid phase for that all cuteness and innocence

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:07 am
Strawberri Stardust

Adelphos was heading toward the games when he spotted a familiar shade of red. Oh, my. Perhaps he was luckier than he knew. Quickly finishing his candy apple, he tossed the core into a trash bin and made his way over to her and the other crimson colored female with her. Suddenly feeling a little nervous, he smoothed his dreads back from his face before clearing his throat lightly from behind her. "Fancy meeting you here," he said with a lopsided grin.

The two girls jumped as they heard a voice from behind. To Rosette, the voice was strange, but Ruby...She turned around with a smile. "Oh hey Adelphos! Don't you know it's rude to sneak up on a lady?" It had been awhile hadn't it? Though she didn't know where he lived or anything like that. That night was so strange after all. Well it was best not to think about it. He was here after all.

Rosette rolled her eyes as Ruby seemed to just start swooning over the stranger. Oh boy. "I'm going to look around. Catch you later Ruby." She shook her head again before heading off, looking for something to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:15 pm
Zeke too fluttered his little wings happily when his father picked him up. He was distracted from the idea of mischief making but hey! his dad was holding him. His dad didn't answer his question but that was the last of Zeke's worries. The little demon wrapped his arms around his dad's neck protectively. He watched this odd pink with the kisses on him for a moment then stuck his tongue out at him making a face "Mine's an Lynlyn's!" he suddenly proclaimed towards the stranger despite his brother not being in his father's arms too.

Tartara Seabreeze

Fea Line

His lower lip quivered, he looked at the sprite being held towards him and then he suddenly stamped his foot. His expression a cross between what he had looked like and now a full blown tantrum, tears and all. "TREASSUURREE NOT SUPPPOOSSEED TO GOES AWAAAYYSSS ITTTTT AAHHIISSSS" he wailed loudly, not taking the sprite from her.

Zaba didn't let go of the hair as she turned him to face his 'daddy' it wasn't often he got to play with hair. He saw his daddy's expression and soon was joining him .... misery loves company... right?  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:20 pm
Prisma tilted her head. Now they were both crying. Oh deary dear, that's not how she expected someone to react when told they were getting a kitty kitty friend! Sticking her tongue out a moment, she glanced down to the little one, bouncing him in her arms again to try to sooth his tears. She then turned back to Ahi, full blooming smile as always. "But Kitty kitty will help you find more treasure! Lots morey more more extremely! Just tell him too!" she grinned, nodding enthusiastically. "Or she! Maybe you will get a girly kitty kitty! OOOHH So exciting extremely!!!" she squealed to herself, dancing in a circle, clutching the little baby, almost as if she forgot it was there.

Shicala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:01 pm
Fea Line

Ahi kept up his tantrum, well until he heard the idea of 'morey more more' treasure. And suddenly he stop wailing, though he still had wet cheeks and snifles "Ahi tells? But... kitty kitty keep.... Dat not Ahi's" he kept sniffling ready to let it all loose again if he didn't think she was right with anything else she said. He didn't like losing his treasure not even a little bit.

Zaba stopped crying when she started to bounce him, he liked her, he liked her a lot, she play with him much more then daddy did. 'EEEeeeeee' he screeched happily when she danced around in a circle with him "Maaaahhhhhhhhhhh" he cried out trying to say more but sounding much more like 'ma'

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:13 pm
The bubbly fae giggled, her pig tails bobbing as she finally came to a stop. "Silly silly extremely! Just tell him no keepsies!" she nodded, wings fluttering a bit since she couldn't clap her hands with a child in them. When the little one screeched happily and made all sorts of noises, she did her best imitation of them, not aware of what the child was wanting to say. She just wanted to make happy happy noises too extremely!

Shicala

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:37 pm
Fea Line

"Tell him not keepsies?" he shuffled a lil closer leaning towards her his hands clasped in front of him with the coin inside them, he was now quite close to the bouncey fae. "Dis mean he givsies all?" he inquired, he made no attempt to dry the tantrum-tears on his cheeks. He was still very unhappy about the idea of losing more treasure and the idea of someone taking more treasure that most assuredly should be in his hands. But she was saying he could tell this kitty kitty coin thingy to give it to him?

These actions only served in exciting him more, 'daddy' never imitated him and he thought her doing it was fun! He took hold of her hair again this time with both hands. He bounced in her arms screeching happily and loudly.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:10 pm
"Of course extremely!" she shouted over the happy screeches of the obviously happy baby. "Kitty Kitties are good listeners yes indeedy do!" she grinned, bending her head down as her hair was pulled on and making a silly face at the baby before booping his nose with her own.

Shicala

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces