Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:31 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

Lucifer grins and nods as he liked that a lot better, it was a lot simpler and yet it was risky but Lucifer is not dumb he wouldn't dare mess with someone he has not intrest in or is even stronger than him, plus he even knows the women there is much stronger and was told not to mess with or upset her. Lucifer reaches out his hand taking Ravor's and shakes it accpeting the deal. "You have a deal, how much time will you need to get ready? I'm sure you want sometime to get yourself back into the flow of things and to make sure she is alright."

Lucifer knows the women is pregnant, he wasn't sure if Ravor knew though so he will give him time to find out and get ready, Lucifer had to get other things set up first any way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:40 pm
Darsto_23

"Give us half a day. When you are ready, we will be ready. Just come to us and we shall follow you."

Ravor went and sat by Esabel's side, but never took his gaze off Lucifer. He could feel the power in the man and found himself thinking that they were too similar.

It was probably why Ravor didn't fully trust him, but Ravor was going to be sure his debt was repaid before he went to strike down Rowan and Wren.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

Lucifer nodded lightly "Very well then, I will return when ready. Enjoy your time awake" Lucifer then gives a small bow with his head and black smoke forms around him and he disappears, as he left though everything was fixed from what he damnaged, there fornt door and the dogs he wounded where healed, it almost looked like he was never there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:36 pm
Esabel finally stirred after Lucifer left, giving a soft moan as her body moved into a slow stretch. She finally sat up with a frown and looked at her hand. It was healed, but carried new scars on it from Rowan hurting her. She finally turned to look at Ravor and gave him a happy smile, her hand forgotten as she moved to hug him.

"I'm glad Esabel didn't dream you, Rav-Man..." she told him softly and gave him a very happy kiss.

But she pulled away after a moment with a frown as she felt something new. She tried to figure it out but her face finally went a bit on the green side and she scrambled from the bed, "Esabel don't feel so good," she said in a pained tone as she ran for the bathroom to throw up...

Of course, in all the healing information she'd given him earlier, was the information on her current condition and why she 'didn't feel so good'...

Apparently, he'd healed her too well...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:34 am
Red Gypsy

Ravor grinned as his dark princess woke up and gave him a very happy kiss. He kissed her back and then let her go as she pulled back and then frowned.
"What is it?"

When she mentioned that she was not feeling well and then bounded for the bathroom, he was about to follow when he heard her getting sick.

He ran a hand over his face and tried to figure out why she was sick. Was his breath that bad?

He reached out with his magic and let it go to her and had it roam over her body checking to see if there was anything wrong. When his magic hit her belly, he was surprised that there was energy there.

At this, he understood why she was sick.

Ravor sat down and waited for her so he could tell her why she was sick.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:41 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel came back and sat on the bed with one hand on her belly and a frown on her face as she tried to figure this one out. She finally laid back where she could look up at him, "Esabel's never been sick before..." she told him in a small voice that showed her confusion and a hint of worry.

Of course, it was probably understandable that she'd be confused. And worried. She'd never once been sick. Ever. She'd been injured before, but never sick...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:46 am
Ravor stroked her cheek in a rare show of comfort.
"Never? Well getting sick can happen. It happens to many beings...even a god can get sick."

He placed a hand lightly on her belly as he looked to her.
"You are sick, because you are with child Esabel. Our child."

He thought some.
"Remember how we have fun all those times? Well, because of that, we made a baby together."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:52 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Okay, that one caught her attention. Big time. She stared up at him for a long moment, her dark eyes a bit wide as her chaotic mind tried to process it. She knew how babies were made. After all, Alexis had wanted her to have a baby.

Then she remembered why she'd had a bit of a problem with that possibility when Alexis had brought it up and sat up to face him with a bit of worry showing on her face.

"But... Esabel don't know how to be a mother... What if I do something wrong? Like drop it? Or feed it something bad? Or... Or..." she was working herself up pretty good by this point and finally stuck the tip of her thumb between her teeth to chew at it a bit with a soft whimper, her hand dropping to cover his over her belly.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:33 pm
Ravor grinned at her.
"Do not worry. I am here to help you be a good mother. I know about babies and I will help you learn ok?"

He took her hand away from her mouth and kissed the inside of her palm.

"With me around. You and our baby will be just fine Esabel. I promise you. Trust me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:44 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel gave a small smile at his reassuring words then gave a soft giggle when he kissed her palm. He always knew what to say and do to make everything better for her and she couldn't help but love him for that.

"I trust you, Rav-man... Esabel don't trust anyone else... Just you... No matter what..." she told him softly then leaned in to put her cheek against his chest with her arms around his waist.

For her, if he said everything would be fine, she believed it would. If he told her the sky was purple, she'd believe him.

After a moment, though, she sat back up with another frown, "Wait a minute... Didn't that glowy elf lady make me go to sleep? How'd I wake up?" she finally asked that one as if it had only just occurred to her. Of course, it had only just occurred to her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:52 pm
Red Gypsy

"That elf woman made us go to sleep with a powerful song. It is her specialty in magic."

Ravor explained everything in detail how they were bound to one another and that is why when he was hit with the spell she fell under it as well.

Then he explained about how he woke up as a male by the name of Lucifer woke him up and wanted their help in destroying some things. He explained everything in detail for her and sat back as he looked to her.

"So as soon as he come back for us....are you ready to destroy some things?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:02 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

It all sounded pretty complicated to her, but Esabel had no problem with destroying stuff. But that name triggered something in the back of her mind and she stood to pace a bit as she tried to work it out.

"That name sounds familiar... Lucifer... Lucifer... Lucifer......" she frowned a bit as she thought a bit harder and paced a bit more. Then she stopped and snapped her fingers as her expression cleared, "Now's I know who that is! He's that god them Christians got for bad people," she tilted her head a bit and corrected herself, "Actually, he's an angel who went bad and lead a bunch of other angels with him when he got kicked out of the good place. Angel's is kinda like people with wings created to watch over them humans that bleed so easy. Lucifer is the evil god. The good one they just calls God, for some weird reason.

"You read that contract real good, right? Cause he's been knowd to put loopdy-loops in them," she explained to him then had to ask that one question about it.

"You knows Esabel don't mind destroying stuffs and making peoples bleed and such, but that Lucifer-guy can be bad news..." she added with a shrug of one shoulder.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:18 pm
"I know he is shady...he is too much like myself...or rather, I saw myself in him too much, so I know I must be careful."

He cracked his neck.

"But...he was powerful enough to come and wake us....I owe him for that and I make sure I owe no one."

At the mention of the loopholes, he nodded.

"I made sure there was nothing he could pull on us. Even if he does....even this fallen angel, will regret his betrayal.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:24 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel gave him one of her bright smiles and dropped herself into his lap, "Okie then! We get's to go make things go boom and smash and make peoples scream and bleed and run!" she said happily as she put her arms over his shoulders and gave him a quick kiss.

Once more, she was showing him just how much she trusted him. At a level that probably should have been considered suicidal. In a way, she was extremely lucky they loved each other.

"And after all that, we'll go make that elf-lady real sorry she sang that song on us," she added with one of her soft giggles before she leaned in to give him a much better kiss.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 pm
Red Gypsy

"Yes! More destruction and chaos for us to enjoy as we help this Lucifer. Then once we are done with him, we shall go after that sing song elf. Perhaps we will sew her lips shut.....or rip her vocal chords out.

Either way, she will pay for what she did."

He kissed her back as their magics snaked around one another and he placed a barrier around her stomach to protect their dark creation.  
Other Places

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff