Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ The Purge } The Students' Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:14 pm
Shun didn't want to ask about that. Instead, he just let out a sigh and started to wander off into the building.

"Whatever the hell I need to do."

He was pretty certain he wasn't in the Haunted house any longer, which left him rather clueless as to where he was and how he was going to leave. The Reaper figured it might not hurt to try and figure out what the hell was going on exactly. If a great calamity was coming, there was a decent chance he and Mitsu would feel some of that backlash, after all.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:19 pm
"Coffee is a caffeinated drink." Erebus explained. "I could show you what it looks like if we find the coffee machine..." They were interrupted by the arrival of another "intern", whom he smiled at.

"Well um, they think we are. Probably just need all the help they can get."

kuroopu

endejester

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:40 pm
Once that matter had been taken care of, and (most of) the algae had been removed from his person, Li Shou tentatively approached. "I still think you're a pig face." He mumbled, no longer as willing to be loud about their... Verbal disagreements. Perhaps there were better ways to prove his superiority, at least if they were going to be threatened by floods and ugly, pale fleshed peasants.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:43 pm
"You still peasant." She scoffed back under her breath. Adults kept ushing the students to get to work as interns, or make coffee or whatever. Child labour! The nerve!

"Hm. Coffee. Poison and scald you and Butt Rot with coffee." She turned sharply, intending to whip her heavy wet hair at him in the process, and sashayed off to make some special coffee.

Sexy Cocaine

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 pm
As the three settled down, the demon sighed and turned to his companion and offered a short bow. "My sincerest apologies miss. Our interns are... lively." The demon openly grimaced, throwing an undisguised look towards both Popo and Li Shou. At least the undead had enough sense to do what she was told.

The demon straightened an invisible wrinkle on his spotless suit as he turned towards his companion. "With that settled, may we continue the aid negotiations from where we left off...?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:53 pm
Li Shou's cheeks puffed at the fact that she was once again using his word, but said nothing, lest the whole mess restart.

"Not if I poison and scald you and her f-" Then her hair whipped him across the face, leaving the boil only a moment of bewilderment before he darted off after her.

Lively interns indeed.

Bittiface

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:06 pm
Rosy wasn't sure where she was or how she ended up just outside this strange building. All that matter was the faint whisper that would not leave her alone. She kept moving towards it, blinking as she found herself surrounded by fog, so thick she was having problems seeing her hand in front of her.

Naturally she would left herself off the ground, and float, but something told her this was a bad idea so she continues on foot. It would have to break up eventually....

When it did, she found the wasteland, with building she never seen before. All of this brought no ease to the ghoul as she chews on her bottom lip. Scanning for a possible way back to where she belong, she moves towards the little building, and slips inside.

All around her, she saw nothing but suits.

Someone must have figured she was lost, as they quickly ushers her along like she belong here. She opened her mouth to state otherwise, only to snap it back shut when told not to talk. Her eyes narrowed before she sigh, deciding it would be best to just go along with this for now.

She only half listen as she was given a list, her eyes scanning it for a moment.

Coffee?

Okay, maybe she could handle this one task.

~~~~~~~

For Xyra, she was still just trying to get use to being at Amityville. So it was easy for the young demon to lose her way. This time, she regret allow the little whisper to get the best of her as she looks at the strange, but haunting house before her. Her gold eyes glance around for a moment before she turns them back towards the building.

After moving a few steps towards it, she came to a stop as she found herself in nothing but fog. Tail hitting the ground hard as she growls for a brief moment. This wasn't a good thing, not one bit.

Nothing good ever came from suddenly not being able to see. It left her open to being attacked, or worse. Moving forward, she came close to running when is finally cleared up...

To a wasteland.

Turning her head to look behind her, Xyra was mentally cursing herself. She should have just listen to logic and ignored the whispers. Pushing her curl curls from her face, she looks at the building before she pinched the bridge of her nose.

She had to figure out how to get out of here, and fast.

Turning towards the small building, she slips inside only to feel like she was suddenly back home. Suits everywhere, to the point she was almost sure her own father would be among them.

She couldn't help but snort, which drew some attention to her.

With a small shrug, she follows listening to what they were talking about. Horseman, whatever they were. Hunters, she heard something about, and humans dying. The blabbing was honestly annoying, but what almost sent her growling was the list she been handed.

She wasn't a errand ghoul for no one.

Not that she could object, as she was left to her own thing. Crumbling the list up, she about threw it, but instead just sighs as she straightens the list back out to look it over.

Coffee...?

What is jacks name is coffee?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:07 pm
Maybe she should have been more attentive as to where she had been walking because looking up at the house looming in front of her, Clara knew that this was not the Library. Could this be the Haunted House she’d heard about from the fragmented conversations of other students in the hallways? Clara cautiously approached it, only freezing in her track when she heard a call for help. Was that the Haunted House communicating with her? It mentioned something about a great calamity soon and “remember each piece” … what pieces?

The swirling of the fog, enveloping her and her surroundings, was the last she was probably going to see of this place for a while. Clara allowed the rippling through her semi-transparent ghostly from the intense heat to amuse her for a few seconds body – this being her first time in a desert – before the sweltering temperatures really got to her. Along with the heat, Clara felt something more mysterious and subtle – as if she were standing where a bloodbath had taken place long ago and vindictive spirits were still floating about, waiting for an opportunity for revenge. Glancing around, she saw a large building and quickly made her way towards it.

Upon entering, Clara noticed all the businesscreeple. She made her way to the back where she assumed the boss of the place was. “Uhm … why have I been brought here? And … can I go back?” However, the reaper behind the desk looked up without answering her questions and had her taken away. Clara couldn't help but give the demon an incredulous look. Did she really look like an intern? And the way he was nervously stuttering made it difficult for her to believe he knew what he was doing. She looked at the list the demon had given her – reluctantly, she decided to complete some of the tasks written on it. First off was … coffee. Clara had only tried food once, and she definitely never had any coffee before … but how hard could it be?

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:44 pm
Wasn't that usually the question? Maple's shoulders slumped when she didn't have an answer to his second question. It was something she honestly asked far too often in any given situation, because there just seemed to be so many of these situations that escalated into something terrible. And this seemed like just one to do it.

"I d-don't .. k-know.." He finally replied, to one of the questions at least. To both? "M-maybe.. we should.. follow the oth-thers and w-we can f-find out how t-to d-do these t-tasks?" They probably had a much better idea after all. And perhaps they could find a way out of this if the managed not to mess up things.

Though, this was Maple. She was bound to mess up.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:57 pm

There'd been a warning to watch her step around the campus. At the time, she'd shrugged it off with a laugh and a roll of her eyes, figuring it was attached to the fact she wasn't wearing "proper" footwear. But when fog appeared in her path she'd again thought nothing of it, even as the crow on her shoulder leaned away from the strange sight. Scaredy chick, she'd teased.

Well. She wasn't teasing so much when she found herself standing before a house that must have seen better days. Or when the fog--or was it the house?--started to whisper. Faint, but there, even with her hood drawn up around her face as it was. Help? Calamity? There'd barely been time to ask the crow if he was hearing it as well before she felt his claws sink dangerously into the flesh of her shoulder. His feathers ruffled, and she rested a careful hand to the side of his neck, petting the feathers down gently as she gave a chuckle. Calamity indeed.

The fog and house shattered into a desert, and the reaper was for a moment grateful her typical attire was... light. She didn't pause to really consider what she was doing as she waltzed into the rather out of place looking building--being inside was surely going to get her somewhere as opposed to wandering around a desert, in theory. But to realize she was surrounded by other reapers--and overly professional ones at that--had her staring. And staring. And then flat out groaning before she'd trudged up to the massive desk. Only to be waved off as an intern. "...not in a million years would I work a joint like this," she laughed in wide-eyed amusement. But she was... curious. Bodies? What happened?

Did someone lose a load of precious paperwork and jam up the system?

Someone kept talking about coffee. The jittery demon gave her a list of tasks. Kailey glanced first from the list, to her familiar still perched on her shoulder as he looked at the list himself. "Can't hurt. Call it prospective job hunting?"

She cast him a quick look from under her hood before her bright eyes scanned the gathering of other students. One... caught her interest. For now. She moved forward, peering curiously to the notebook the ghoul--zombie?--carried. And laughed. "And I thought I was in a chipper mood to be here. You look downright sunny." Cras' head cocked to the side in a slight sigh before he peered around his walking perch's head to the ghoul as well.

the_scowling_cat
Sup~? 8B

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:23 pm
Chipper was not... the word Hamika would use. Sunny wasn't the word she'd use, either.

The zombie looked up at the... reaper, then to the crow and raised a brow. She looked chipper. She looked happy to be here? Hamika snapped the journal shut and slipped it into her bag.

"Sunny is not the word I'd use. Begrudgingly going off into danger, yet again, where I'm not quite sure if I'm awake or asleep? Yes, I'd use that," she gave a shrug but did smile a little. She held out a hand to the female reaper.

"Hamika," she said pleasantly. Jack be damned, she was not sunny. She was regretting this entire decision to get out of bed and she hadn't even done anything yet.

Sigh.

Kaefaux
Yo yo.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:48 am
"I know what it looks like when it's burnt to the bottom of one of the pots, but I don't think that's very helpful… we can work together and see if we come up with something that someone will find palatable?"

He glanced hopefully between them.
"…And worst case… I sort of know how to make a kind of hot coco… well, I don't know how on this machine, but it might lead us to a good mix?"

kuroopu

Melodine Cantus

endejester

Feral Cat

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:11 am
Edel had returned from her delivery trip with Shun, electing to stay behind at the agency than spend another moment in the terrible sun. It didn't please her to see even more "interns" from the school gathered here, knowing for sure now that there were hunters out there patrolling the desert. It was probably a good thing to know that most of them were on coffee duty.

The ghoul sidestepped the puddle of water in the room, not wanting to know what happened with regards to that. Seeing how the place was now teeming with other interns to cover the jobs, the ghoul decided to test her luck with trying to get some more information about what was going on around here.

"Reporting back from duty sirs," Edel greeted, nodding as she approached the demon and his companion, trying to play the part of an actual intern. The ghoul dropped her voice, "Unfriendlies have been spotted in the vicinity." She wasn't sure whether or not to be too specific about the hunters.

Marushii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:23 am

Sin felt somewhat nauseous she’d only just regained her bearings after her trials in Wonderland a place she still was afraid wasn’t as dreamlike as it had seemed and now this happened. She wrapped her arms around herself for a long moment her black silk gloves sliding against her violet skin as she tried to remember where she’d gone wrong. Somehow she was constantly drawn into things that were of a far grander scope than she could imagine and she was quite tired of being a puppet in the scheme of things. It took her a few steadying breaths and the memory of the elegant menu with its flowing script.

The nonchalance of the skeletal hand, the gold pocket watch, being told that the hors d’ouvres came before the main course. Sin had felt a brief flicker of annoyance, of course they did she wasn’t stupid but what was all this about? For a moment she’d had a flickering memory of another elegant restaurant. She’d been quietly seated between her parents her gloves handed folded primly on her napkin while her mother ordered her food and she gazed at the menu longing to make her own choices.

She looked up startled then to find her moment of reflection and slow wandering had landed her in front of the Haunted House. Sin generally avoided the place since peculiarities happened there with alarming frequency, however of late peculiar things happened when she lay in her own bed so that strategy seemed out. She let her arms down and slowly pulled her gloves off gazing down at her flawless skin and perfect manicure with a combination of pride and loathing. Angry at herself for the conflicting feelings she yanked the gloves back on just as the faint whisper reached her asking for help. She strained to hear and barely caught the thin sound warning of a great calamity and something about remembering every piece.

The fog around her thickened and Sin tensed, she’d had bad experiences with fog, in her years at Amity she’d had a number of bad experiences with a number of things. Suddenly she found herself before a desert, but not just any arid landscape rather one that seemed ancient and her skin prickled with unease. Sin hated to feel the creeping sensation of danger mostly because of how frightfully familiar it had become. She glanced at the giant cavern and then looked away her eyes pausing on the strange sight of a building that looked somewhat like Halloween Town Hall. She edged a little closer her curiosity and general lack of any actual directions guiding her to where the stone plaque read ‘AGENCY 666, KNOCK TO ENTER’ except of course the doors were open.

Sin debated not entering but really the desert was not an option and perhaps inside the agency she could get answers. She walked in and glanced around feeling a slight p***k of unease. There were reapers here, a lot of them, but she was relieved enough to soon spot ghosts and demons as well all of them dressed formally. She almost burst out laughing, finally she’d ended up somewhere strange but she wasn’t overdressed for once. Feeling a little less uncomfortable she walked along watching the paperwork fly and to her left columns and creeple answering calls and looking generally very busy. She came to the end of the hall and a very large desk where a reaper sat rather imperiously looking over a long scroll. When he addressed her with his bored tone and asked if he could help her she gave a slight frown, some help he was already back to his scroll.

“Yes actually I seem to be a bit lost, I was at this restaurant and-“

He looked up at her and interrupted by asking someone to deal with the interns, something about bodies and horsemen, and branch nine?

“Horsemen what have they do-“

Before she could finish asking a nervous looking demon was ushering her away and calling her an intern.

“Oh but I’m no-“

She was interrupted again but this time she was told not to say a word, not a single word. She felt her sense of outrage growing but these creeple did all look busy and if she wanted any answers she would just have to wait. He said she knew what to do as if it were a statement and now a question, which irritated her, but she could collect things and deliver coffee how hard could it be? Psh, she wasn’t here for payment, she didn’t need silver she needed answers! Yet the promise of a portal was perfect, yes she needed to get back to Amity before she ended up swept up in something dangerous. He thrust a list at her and then he was gone and Sin stood for a moment frowning down at her gloved hands clutching the paper.

She took a deep breath after a moment and then looked down at the list she’d been handed.

“Brew some coffee, that seems simple enough.”

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:44 am
Helmut stared up at the Reaper as he spoke, going on about interns as she shifted uncomfortably. How she got here, she couldn't remember; all she knew, is that this place was different, and loud. As the nervous-looking Demon approached, Helmut had grasped the bottom hem of her oversized jersey, and her questions were put to an abrupt end as he ordered her to silence.

Then, as they arrived at their destination, he gave her the best news anyone could have given her right now: She was needed to Collect, to Deliver, to Clean, and make coffee?! Her droopy little eyes couldn't get any wider with pure joy.

"O-OKAY!" She cried out happily, pulling on the bottom hem of her jersey. "I-I won't let you down!" She squeaked in delight, before scurrying off to find something to do.

+++

Amrita was all for this; now that she was an alumni, she had to work to figure out what she was going to do with the rest of her life. This, naturally, meant that she had to get herself out there and work to figure it out.

It also meant, sadly, that she needed to re-learn how to be optimistic, as everything in he delighted to remind her that she likely had no future.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff