Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Old and Finished RPs
[PD] Unexpected reconnections & ramifications (Emery & Pyry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:41 am
Pyry was actually surprised at Emery reaching out to touch one of the recently color swapped orbs floating along behind him. Even he hadn’t done that much sort of shunning them a little, so it stirred something in him to have the Magnemite do so! “Oh..thank you!” Pyry felt his cheeks warm slightly, he’d been sort of iffy on this whole change to his person, but the other saying it looked good, it eased a tension in him he didn’t really realize he’d been feeling.

“I don’t really know a whole lot of people to go traveling with. Out of the people I’ve met, I know you the best.” Which wasn’t saying a whole lot at this point, since they didn’t know a whole lot about one another. Oh sure, there was his friend Fuzzy, who’s parents he’d met and all but this was different. He and Emmerich spoke of things on an entirely different level! “So does that mean you’d go with me?” oh look, he was grinning as he teased the other lightly. That had to be something, to see that playful nature that didn’t come out quite as often as it ought to.

“Good, then you stay here awhile. Warm up, get strong and let this storm die out before you even think of going anywhere…and then if you want to go I can help you off the mountain. Though you’re really welcome to stay as long as you’d like. Mr. Escher has been busy talking with Miss Venka about things. Something is wrong he says, and I’ve noticed it too, the strange weather, the shaking ground… it’s worrying. I’d feel better knowing my friend was close and not out there possibly hurt.”

He led Emery to a spare room and opened the door. “This will be your room. My room is right across. Mr. Escher’s is down there.” He pointed to another door down the way. “There is a bathroom over there if you want it, or for when you need it. I’ll get you a couple extra blankets, and if you need anything else at all, you just let me know, okay? That’s why I showed you where my room was.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:40 pm
Without the smile fading, Emery nodded his head at the thanks that Pyry gave before pulling his hand away from the red orb, back closer to his body to keep it warm. It wasn't until that point did Emery start considering that it might have been a slight bias that he liked the blue and red together, but in the end, it didn't really matter all that much. He fidgeted with the scarf a little, more a matter of making sure he stayed awake than it was to make it more comfortable, "I think I'm the same way. I know you better than anyone else. Nobody else that I knew where I used to live... I don't think any of they were affected by the same thing, so it's just been me. I've run into a few, but..." Wow, he sure was rambling a bit. He rubbed at his head a moment, trying to clear his head from the fog, but he had lost his train of thought.

Of course, at the mention of going with Pyry if he ever were to scope out the colder regions, the magnemite found himself a little startled, more because it had been unexpected. Wouldn't Pyry have wanted to go with Escher instead? What good would Emery be? "If... If you think I'd be useful, sure," he considered aloud, his hesitation short-lived. Just so long as he didn't freeze there, why not? Even if it had been a joke, where else did he have to go instead?

Listening as Pyry explained the current state of the world around them, the magnemite tried his hardest to follow along, his attention divided between the steps he was making. At least most of the feeling had come back by this point. The teen's talk of the world acting out of balance was definitely worrisome, though the notion only managed to burrow in due to the cryogonal's tone. So things were acting unusually anyway? Well that made it harder to adapt to, if it was only going to change again on him...

As they reached the spare room, Emery felt as though his body had locked itself in place. Pyry gave a verbal tour of the immediate area, where the boy could find anything he would need, but the idea of falling asleep still seemed to terrify him, even though he knew that there was no way that he could fight the fatigue any longer. His hands tightened slightly before he released his grip on Pyry and maneuvered himself nervously to the bed. He curled up on it in order to preserve body heat, the coat acting as a temporary blanket. The comfort was a welcome change, in all honesty, especially with the added safety aspect. Pyry said he wouldn't let him die, so there was nothing he really had to worry about, right? "Thank you, Pyry," he managed to say. He was much too tired to get any further than a few words anymore; he hardly even realized the abrupt hold that sleep snagged him with, but it was okay now. He was safe.  

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out