Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { MAIN QUEST 1 } Closes TONIGHT at 11:59 PM PST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zee Oddwyn rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:05 pm
The last tree! SCIENCE was somewhat dissatisfied with her list of facts. She hadn't been able to find any definite things about the trees so far. Some were this, some were that, some weren't anything at all!

She once again ran into a tall, thin tree, which promptly asked her the same question from before.

"I don't know." SCIENCE admitted, "How tall are you?"

"Why, I didn't think you would. It proves I am the better tree."

Thoroughly confused, SCIENCE made her way back to the sign. Trees were difficult to research!

MY STATS

My character's username: SCIENCE
My character's level: Level 1
Character's HP: 30/30
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party: Solo
Current Guild: No Guild
Small IC description of character: Small, grey-skinned, single eyed, and incredibly energetic. This little Hatter can often be seen keeping a grip on her hat as she runs from place to place.
Character journal:Link!

ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 pm
His path led him to the same Willow tree, and it still had an attitude.

Still so rude.

Trees: 2

Quote:
5: You reach a willow tree and you can barely see its eyes through the giant slew of willows. It shakes its head furiously, leaves rain down, and refuses you let you go any closer, batting you with its leaves. Ow!

MY STATS

My character's username: Nightwing
My character's level: Lvl. 1
Character's HP: 30
Character's Job Class: Gryphon
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: [HERE]
Character journal: [BATTLE LOG]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:08 pm
[Entering]

Well now this was interesting, she gave a few slow turns before tugging her coat with a grin. Curious, but she wasn't frightened by it, she felt excitement wash over her. The Alice AI had explained enough, she was Unmentionable_Tamer now and a Hatter with a burning desire to explore. So she set off.

The Wayfinder was the first thing she stumbled upon and it's round and round way of speaking didn't wipe the grin from her face. It was all so fantastic that UT found herself giggling.

"But of course!"

She was all too happy to set off in search of trees, though she did wonder where her companions were, she was supposed to find them wasn't she?

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: Unmentionable_Tamer
My character's level: 1
Current party:
Current Guild:
Voluptuous with golden eyes and black hair streaked with pink, this mad hatter is always grinning. Her coat and hat are black with gold trimming, she wears a red top and navy bottoms.
Character journal:[X]

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
More tree whipping, Aeron what are you doing?

Trees: 3

Quote:
5: You reach a willow tree and you can barely see its eyes through the giant slew of willows. It shakes its head furiously, leaves rain down, and refuses you let you go any closer, batting you with its leaves. Ow!

MY STATS

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Notallan found herself back at the tree with signs. Had she walked in a circle? She didn't remember walking in a circle like this.

"Weird," was all she commented before continuing on her way.

[ Trees Found: 4 ]

Quote:
9: You reach a tree with a lot of signs on it. The signs read "This, Way, To, Nowhere, And, Everywhere." They are in separate signs, and the "And" is a separate sign of its own. This is a very informative tree!

OOC

My character's username: NotAllan
Current party: n/a
Current Guild: n/a
Small IC description of character: A girl with demonic horns, ridiculous sunset hair and star clips in her hair. She's a gryphon and looks pretty ridiculous.
Character journal: here

Avian Serpentine rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
Quote:
The second tree is a wide tree and doesn't look too happy to see you. It crosses its arms. "I don't think so, the last people who were here were terribly mean about it. Terribly, terribly mean and it just won't do anymore. If you come any closer I will have to resort to violence I mean it! Don't come any closer!"

The first tree they got to was a spazz. They refused to go near the tree.

DEDfeesh can only wish the other trees were less of a yelling mess. Q A Q

[ TREE COUNT ] 1/5

OOC

My character's username: DEDfeesh
Current party: ---
Current Guild: ---
Small IC description of character: DEDfeesh
Character journal: [ Battle Log ]

Avian Serpentine

Dapper Raider

Kaiyumi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:09 pm
The next tree seemed even less pleased to see her. Upon being threatened with violence for all things, Nightbloom hastily backed up, murmuring a quick apology before moving on to another tree.

OOC

My character's username: Nightbloom
Small IC description of character: Nightbloom is a petite girl with pink-tinged white hair. She has a pair of black cat ears and dons a light blue-lined black coat, while her scarf and tail are both white.
Character journal: Here

[Estelle] rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Well this was strange. Very strange. It felt like some sort of dream-land. There were colors unlike anything Bennett had ever seen and the trees--why, the very trees seemed to be alive in a strange sort of way! And where was that music and fanfare coming from? Her mind started whirring and she nearly reached a hand out to touch one of them before several sets of eyes peered out from one of the branches and discouraged her.

Instead, she continued down the path until she noticed the bright yellow exclamation point over a sign. Well, that looks as good a place as any to start! She mused to herself, moving to the front of the sign. Glancing around, she noticed a few others around and shifted a little uncomfortably for a moment before realizing that no one would know her here. A giddy grin crossed her pale lips as she pushed her hair back, careful of the ears she seemed to have obtained. Still, she startled a bit when the sign began speaking to her without a mouth!

"Hm...well...that seems...that seems easy enough." She said, backing away from the sign before it could start talking to her. All she could hope was that she didn't find any of the noisy trees. How she hated the noise.

MY STATS

My character's username: [BatGirl]
Character's Job Class: Cheshire
Small IC description of character: A slender blonde girl with bright red eyes. She wears a simple black coat, with pink and purple striped leggings and scarf. She's also sporting a pair of black cat ears and a pink and purple striped tail.
Character journal: Battle Entry Log

ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

Andraia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Andraia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 pm
Tree 2 of 5[color=white]

If at first you don’t succeed, try try again. Ch33p was not to be put off by the long swinging branches and tried to dodge them in order to get closer to the trunk, but to no avail. Skittering out of the way of an attack she put herself directly in the path of another and ended up walking away with a painful bump on the back of her head.

MY STATS[color=white]

User ImageMy character's username: Ch33p-Ch33p
My character's level: One
Character's HP: Thirty
Character's Job Class: Dormouse
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: Art by amicableAggressor
Character journal: Link

chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
NotAllan was surprised to see one of the trees shift and change as she moved closer. That was cool- incredible graphics on this system, whatever it was. Oh right, dream system. Well, incredible graphics in her dreams.

"And who are you?" she asked the tree, patting it on the trunk. That was where you patted trees right? Hopefully she wasn't being offensive.

The tree had a huff about not being cleaned up, and NotAllan merely took a step away and shrugged. "Catch you later, weird tree."

[ Trees Found: 5 ]

Quote:
1: The first tree is a long tree, and bends down to look at you with hollow sleepy eyes as you reach over. "Oh, please, you're not putting your hand in my nose are you? That's so very disgusting, and I'm afraid I haven't cleaned up yet. Very disgusting indeed. Come back again when I'm clean."

When you come back the tree is gone.

OOC

My character's username: NotAllan
Small IC description of character: A girl with demonic horns, ridiculous sunset hair and star clips in her hair. She's a gryphon and looks pretty ridiculous.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Krysin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Quote:
5: You reach a willow tree and you can barely see its eyes through the giant slew of willows. It shakes its head furiously, leaves rain down, and refuses you let you go any closer, batting you with its leaves. Ow! (tree 2/5)

Eventually the0racle seemed to decide on a path the last tree probably didn't intend for her to go on. But it was so hard to pick a path when that tree kept on telling her to go everywhere. Well, if she was meant to go every which way, then surely this wasn't the wrong path? But the tree she encountered next did not look all that friendly.

the0racle tried to approach it, but as soon as she got close it shook angrily at her, and a tree branch smartly slapped her face. the0racle spent a few seconds deciding if she should get mad or not, and feeling a little frustrated, stubbornly set off away from the tree to hopefully find something nicer to deal with.

OOC

My character's username: the0racle
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat
Small IC description of character: An oddly scaley cheshire cat, who seems to always have a distant look in her eyes, as if she's thinking of something else, or nothing at all.

Roxy_roxanna2 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
[Trees: 1/5]

UT skipped a little and then settled down, she didn't want to frighten away any trees after all. She walked slowly along and then spotted a magnificent willow. Pleased she headed towards it only to be stopped as it shook and batted her away.

"Calm down calm down, I won't intrude on your privacy!"

She backpedaled and huffed brushing leaves away and grinning, touchy trees!

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: Unmentionable_Tamer
Current party:
Current Guild:
Voluptuous with golden eyes and black hair streaked with pink, this mad hatter is always grinning. Her coat and hat are black with gold trimming, she wears a red top and navy bottoms.

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:11 pm
Aeron moved from the willow tree, stopping when a smaller tree questioned him.

"I do not know, tell me...what are you hiding little one?" It was safe to ask after all.

The tree grinned, opening his mouth and spitting something out at him.

"I have this!" It cackled. Aeron frowned, picking it up and then taking it with him.

Trees: 4

Quote:
#: You reach a tiny tree and it looks up at you and only has a row of smiling teeth. "Guess what I'm hiding!"

If you cater to it then it tells you "I'm hiding something in my mouth!" It sticks out its mouth and lo and behind it is a fragment! +1 Fragment.

If you don't guess the tree looks disappointed. "Oh, okay..." It does not give you a fragment.

MY STATS

Kaiyumi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:11 pm
And now this tree was just terribly confusing. Staring at the signs, she tried to make out what in the world was going on with all of them. Were they...were they really necessary? Did they serve a purpose?

She was beginning to think that this place was kind of mad.

OOC

My character's username: Nightbloom
Small IC description of character: Nightbloom is a petite girl with pink-tinged white hair. She has a pair of black cat ears and dons a light blue-lined black coat, while her scarf and tail are both white.
Character journal: Here

Kaiyumi

Roxy_roxanna2 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:13 pm
[Trees: 2/5]

The next tree she came upon luckily had no low branches to whip about and so she approached with a bit more confidence. She walked up and tapped the bark and then tried to reach into a hollow only to be interrupted by a voice.

"Oh, please, you're not putting your hand in my nose are you? That's so very disgusting, and I'm afraid I haven't cleaned up yet. Very disgusting indeed. Come back again when I'm clean."

UT blinked and quickly yanked her hand back disgusted indeed.

"Don't worry I wouldn't dream of touching an unclean tree, I'll be back."

She brushed off and stepped away, but when she turned to ask how long the clean-up would take the tree was gone. She huffed and crossed her arms shaking her head and then moving on.

MY STATS

Current party:
Current Guild:

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces