Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:44 pm
]
Haru Mitsubara
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The fairy jumped up and tucked his wings against his back when the male spoke to him. "Uh... Who are you?" He simply asked hoping that the male did believe fairies were fake. He didn't want to be noticed that much so he tried to keep others at a distance.

"Do you have to be so loud? It isn't good to shout especially when it has nothing to do with you." Realizing be might have upset the other he shrank back into the roses that wrapped around him protectively.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S
                                                                                King of the computer realm

With his skin properly protected from the sun now, Jeremy gave the first step out. Some would think he was a vampire or something like that for the way he hides from the sun, but it was just because his skin was rather sensitive and it burn easily. Same thing with his eyes, the white long lashes did little to shield his eyes from the sun. Huh, he could really see why someone would think he was a creature of the night. An amused smile played on his lips at this, it didn't take him long to reach the gardens that were a bit crowded in his opinion. Some kids were terribly loud.. He frowned and decided to go far away from them, finding a nice spot under a tree, the shade serving as extra protection. Glancing around to make sure no one was around, he reached into his bag to search for his cigarettes, fingers brushing against the PlayStation Vita he had gotten from Tristan. Oh, maybe he should give it a look before class. The idea really amused him, but for now he continued his search for the pack. Soon finding it and bringing it out, the lighter was inside it so he pulled it out along with one cigarette and threw the pack back into his messenger bag.

With those two things in one hand, he reached for the hitter on his hand with the other, placing it between his lips and brought the flame close to it, taking a deep breath as his hand curled around it and covering the small object as he took a deep breath. Jeremy held his breath for as long as he could before releasing the smoke. He took a couple more hits before changing it for a cigarette and lighting that up. If anyone asked, he had been smoking a cigarette all this time.

where: Garden
              with:no one
              ooc:

JoeKoudo

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:05 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Shy-One

Dikran stepped into the garden, 'So many people...', he though to himself as he tightly clutched the book close to his chest, and took a moment to look around, and found a seemingly abandoned tree, so Dikran decided to read over there, as he approached the tree, a familiar scent reached his nose, 'Smoke? Here?', he quietly wondered to himself, and stuck his head around the tree, spotting Jeremy, "U-um excuse me sir, I don't think you are allowed to smoke here...", he tried his best not to sound rude, as he had no idea who he was talking to, he gripped his book tighter than before.

His voice was quieted, and shy in tone, "Also... I don't believe your 'pipe' is welcome here either...", he looked to the mans pocket, gripping the book still, nervous as he was, he was a strict follower of rules, and wouldn't allow them to be broken, "I-I don't want to have to report you either sir...", he took a seat next to him, 'I was hoping I left behind drugs at my old school.', he quietly thought to himself as he opened his book, not yet reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

Kyoro Sagami

User Image

Kyoro walked out into the garden, hoping that by some miracle no one would be there and he could take a quick smoke. But as he looked around his golden eyes located several people. "Damn." he grumbled as he adjusted his hat and shoved his hands inside his pockets. He saw one of the other teachers smoking under a tree with a student, obviously scolding him and chuckled softly to himself. Since he honestly didn't care he walked over to the less occupied area of the garden and lit one of his cigarettes.
He stood by the rose bushes, unaware of the person hiding in them until he heard a slight rustling. Looking closer he saw the outline of a person. "Jesus Christ, what the hell are you doing in there? get out." he snapped irritably. he had just finished a class where he had to send two boys down to the principles then hand out the tests that nearly everyone failed because everyone thought psychology would be an easy A, so he was not in the best of moods.

User Image  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:46 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

He coughed a couple of time while he took a drag from his cigarette, those almost pink eyes of his turning towards the source of the voice. He seemed awfully calm at the moment but in reality was trying to figure out a way to sort things out. This was worse than being caught playing an MMORPG in the school computer. Lips parted and a cloud of smoke left them. " Is that so...? I didn't know. " Could he smell it? DId he saw him? Those questions were soon answered by the comment on his pipe. So, he did see. Jeremy frowned, taking another puff from his cigarette as he studied the younger male, from his body language it seemed to him that the other was nervous and while this male frowned upon his actions he still decided to seat next to him. Interesting. " It seems to me that you don't really want to do so.. Otherwise you would leave and report me right now, but.. You decided to seat here. " Jeremy run a hand across his loose hair and offered a rather small grin. " Besides, this is for my anxiety. " And while it was true, he had no doctor permission to get himself some medical marijuana. But how much he would like to have that..

with:no one
              ooc:

JoeKoudo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:55 pm
MonstersOfMen

Dikran Makre

The Shy-One

"A-Anxiety?", he sighed and decided to believe him for now, L-Like Caesar?", he asked slightly brightened by the idea, he was obsessed with history and the like, but quickly shut up, he always said stupid things like that, "I-I'm sorry, I don't mean to bore you...", and looked at the front page of the book he had brought, clutching it tightly still, I-I'm assuming your a teacher?", he asked, still stuttering, I-If so, what class do you teach?", he closed the book, he would have to read it another time, "I'm still learning my way around here, I'm new...", he watched the man smoke his cigarette.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:06 pm
AnimaMule
Haru Mitsubara
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Haru had thought he was alright by himself in the roses but he helped as his wing got caught on some of the thorns causing him to cry out in pain. His eyes geared up slightly and he looked at his mangled wing.

"I... Was fine in the flowers, they are my friend."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:21 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

An amused grin played on his face. So, he decided to believe him? Perfect. Jeremy chuckled lightly and leaned back against the tree. " I suppose so... But it would be best to not tell anyone. " To be honest he didn't know who the other was talking about, so he did what he always did when he didn't know something. Which was google it. A free hand went to reach for his phone, and quickly typed what he was looking for. Sadly, searching the words 'Anxiety Cesar' only throw him results of the dog whisperer and how he cures anxiety on dogs. So, either this kids was comparing him with a dog or he was doing his search wrong.

As the other talked, the white haired kept his eyes on his phone screen now busying himself with playing with one of his apps. It was just the way that he was and it often came off as rude since people thought he was ignoring them. He took a few more seconds than he should to answer the boy's questions, but when he finally did he kept on glancing from his phone to the smaller male. " Hmm, yes I am. I take care of the computer lab and I'm attempting to teach you kids basic programming skills. " Once he was done with messing around with his app, Jeremy returned his phone back into pocket and now searched for something inside his bag. The albino ended pulling out a piece of paper that was just a tad crumbled. " That makes two of us.. Here, I made a diagram of the school so it could be useful to you. I already memorized it, so you can keep it. " He handed the paper to the other and took another drag from his cigarette, almost done with it by now.

with:Dikran
              ooc:

JoeKoudo

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:32 pm
MonstersOfMen

Dikran Makre

The Shy-One

Dikran sighed, and cracked his knuckles, "Computers eh?", he put on a shy grin, "I'm pretty good with computers myself...", and he accepted the diagram, "Very much appreciated... But I never did catch your name sir.", he tried not to press the question on the man, but his curiosity took over his speech, as he examined the cigarette, to the truth of it, he had never even held anything tobacco or drug wise, besides maybe prescribed pills for anti-social behavior, the things confused him, "Not to sound rude or anything, h-how do you enjoy that thing?, he motioned his hand towards the cigarette, "I, myself never experienced smoking, looks torturous...", he leaned against the tree with his arm, as so he could face Jeremy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:43 pm
(( OutOf....C*walks away* edit. ))
]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Sakaki━━ ]color=blue]“Salmi“ Odd
          T H E xxxxFrontman
          age ━━ 20

“I am Sakaki Odd! my coven-hahaha which all is a part of-calls me Salmi.“ Stated Sakaki He craned his neck and touched his chin. “Hmm apparently I wasn't loud enough.“ The Salmi dropped to one knee and posed. “I MUST BE LOUDER!“

“HEY MCALISTER! IT DEFYS LOGIC TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE YOU'VE ONLY KNOW FOR A FEW MINUTES! GIVE IT A WEEK!‘“ Then he heard more thoughts and noticed the boy‘s wings and injury.

“HEY EVERYONE I'M SAKAKI SALMI ODD OF THE BLACK MOON CAFEs, I'M A WOLF DEMON AND A GOD! I'M DRUNK AND HIGH ON ORGANIC BEER AND CIGARS AND AM ABOUT TO HEAL HARU! STATE! I HEAR ALL THOUGHTS!“ Decreed Salmi as he side stepped behind Haru and gentle held his wings. “I'm a brony, yandere, and physcopath! A GODDESS SAID FAERIES ARE FAKE! THE BMCs is an 8th dimensional coven and roleplaying is a virtual reality video game!“

the gothic beauty 2

tiny4xx

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:25 pm

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro's smile never faded as he moved closer to the other, ignoring all of the commotions off in the distance as he kept his teal blue eyes on Katio.
                              "I won't hurt you, you know that." Stopping a few feet away from him,he held out his hand for the other, letting him be the one to close the distance between the two of them. "You know that...right Katio?"

Thoughts: ~
Feeling a little bit: Supportive
Violin: http://i.imgur.com/5o1PVm0.jpg?1
Song I am playing:

User Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio smiled hearing his comment but when he heard someone say that it was not logical for him to be in love he blushed deep red. He looked at his hand and smiled softly before he took Akihiro's hand and gently hugged the male. "I trust you..."Katio whispered softly

User Image

OutOfConcern:: would you like to make the forum for their dorm or should I?
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:56 pm

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around the other, glad to have the option to hold him. He didn't know why, but it felt right holding the other close.
                              "To be honest, I trust you just as much."

Thoughts: ~
Feeling a little bit: Supportive
Violin: http://i.imgur.com/5o1PVm0.jpg?1
Song I am playing:

User Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:47 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio blushed deep red his face getting red again and he was really flustered. Did Akihiro know what he was feeling and just not telling him that he knew or did he not know?

User Image

OutOfConcern:: would you like to make the forum for their dorm or should I?
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:56 pm
THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan hummed to himself and carried the stack of flyers with him and looked around, what a beautiful space. Someone really had an eye for the flower language and the nature in which they bloomed. He smiled and looked for a good place to pin his flyers for his new class.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff